All for a Cup of Coffee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, master!" She said with a bubbly exuberance.

We walked back the rest of the way, my heart lighter and my anxiety gone. This was going to be fun. But first, I was simply ravenous. I hadn't eaten anything since a bit of a snack at lunch. I needed to go home and cook us all up a huge dinner.

Dinner and cocktails to celebrate. I hadn't made a proper Old Fashioned in months...

--- Chapter 13 : Cream Pie ---

The girls were exactly as rabid as I thought they'd be when I returned with the news I was fertile again. They surrounded me and pressed in, every one of them eager to have my child. I had to point out the obvious that I wasn't exactly shy about filling their pussies with my nut, and now that I could impregnate them it was only a matter of time before it would happen. Every one of them would be pregnant eventually, and I was intensely curious if the low fertility in this world was because of the men or the women, or possibly both? Would I be flooded with offspring before I was forty, or would they get knocked up at the same slow rate as any other women in this world? Whatever the case, I promised each of them an intimate night this week to give each of them a fair chance as soon as possible. Though I didn't know which of them were ovulating or not.

All that was enough to calm down everyone but Cherry. She absolutely refused to wait and stripped herself naked in the middle of the bar even with the handful of customers here for dinner from Ava and Berry. She bent herself over a bar stool and demanded I plow her right away. I sighed and grabbed her around the middle. She squealed and I heaved her plush body over my shoulder. All around me, the customers whooped and whistled.

"Come on, to the bedroom if you won't listen. I'm not fucking you in front of everyone." I said as I headed towards the stairs.

"Fine, as long as I have your precious cum inside me as soon as possible. None of this foreplay and silly bullshit. I want your dick buried up to your balls and I want you shooting into my womb. Got it?" Cherry demanded angrily from my shoulder as I carried her up to the bedroom.

My hand cracked upside her plump cheek and she squeaked. I gave her a soft fondling and said, "Cherry, you're forgetting who is on the other end of that dick. I love you, honey, but please calm down. You're acting like this is the only chance you're going to get at my child. What don't you get about 'I am going to keep fucking everyone'?" I pushed the door open to the bedroom and carried her in.

"Harrold~!" She whined pathetically and then grunted as I dumped her on the bed on her back. I stared down at her and took in her gorgeous body. Her breasts were as large and beautiful as ever, thick nipples stiff and eager. Her hips were wide and her belly was a bit soft, giving her a motherly look that was only made sexier by her voluptuous pillowy ass. Her luscious lips pouted and her eyes were watery with tears. Her burgundy hair splayed out around her head and the thick bush of it between her legs was shining with wetness. Her fluffy tail flicked impatiently and she pouted up at me, "I've been with you the longest and I've never stopped dreaming about your child. I want to be the one to bear your eldest. I want-"

I bent over her and locked lips with her. My tongue pushed into her mouth and I slid a hand down between her legs. I slid a finger into her hungry slit and curled it over, pressing into her deep and strong. Her breath was hot in between kisses and she grabbed at my hips, trying to pull me closer. I kept kissing and grabbed one of her breasts with my free hand. Her kissing grew more heated and desperate as I fondled her.

She broke the kiss and moaned, "Please! Gods, please Harrold. I'm burning up. Stop making me wait and give it to me. I need you so badly."

I rolled my eyes but smiled. She really was the neediest of my girls and she was special to me. I undid my pants and dropped them to the floor. My cock had been hard since she got naked downstairs and I climbed onto the bed. Without an ounce of modesty, she spread her legs and pulled her knees back up to her chest to give me full access to her pussy. I ground my shaft against her and bent forward, "I want you to know one thing; I want to see you pregnant too so don't let a drop leak out."

My cock sank into her lovely pussy and she let out a blissful moan. My fingers tightened their hold on the meat of her hips and I pressed until my entire length was deep inside her. Her pussy was as thick and hungry as it had been our first time and she clamped down as best as she could to keep me in place. I grunted as her flesh squeezed and worked over the length of my member and began to pump my hips into her. My heavy balls smacked into her firm butt and she cooed. She clawed at my sides as I drove myself into her. I could feel her clenching and milking me in her eagerness for me to cum.

I growled and pounded her, her hot breath fanning across my face. She cried out and whimpered, "Cum! Oh gods! Harrold. Cumming!" She tightened up again, her hips bucking up into mine and a power orgasm washing through her.

"I've hardly gotten started, Cherry. Relax and try to keep your head. Don't you want to remember the moment I impregnate you?" I leaned down and kissed her and she tried to calm her frantic breathing as I did. I thrust slowly, taking time to explore the inner depths of her. I gave her a few long moments to catch her breath. She was so deliciously hot. I wanted to see her round and swollen with my child and to press my lips to the plump curve of her belly. The image in my head spurred me to harder thrusts. The idea of impregnating her was making my own excitement churn and I knew I wouldn't last long.

I kept moving steadily and Cherry cooed under me. She moaned happily and clenched at the bedsheets. I couldn't take it and drove into her harder. I grunted and with a roar, I shoved myself in deep and let myself loose. My heavy balls churned and for the first time in this world, I unleashed fertile sperm into a hungry womb. I pressed deep into her and my sperm flooded her belly. I grunted and shook. My cock pumped more and more into her, giving all that my newly healed balls could. She grabbed my hips and held me deep, her plump thighs quaking with excitement and the rest of her shaking as I finished within her.

I slumped onto my hands on either side of her and panted hard. Sweat beaded on my face and I gently ground my cock back and forth inside her stuffed pussy. Her eyes were sparkling and her chest was heaving. She smiled and squirmed, her tail wagging slowly. Her voice was sultry, "Ohh Harrold... you really did it good. I don't know I've ever felt you cum so much inside me. Gods, please let me have your child."

My lips met hers in a hot kiss. I rubbed her tongue with mine and backed off, "Hey, even if it doesn't happen, do you think I'm going to lose any enthusiasm for cumming inside you?"

"I'm sure not." Cherry grinned widely, stretching her arms above her head. She nodded and said, "I'm more than happy to take more..."

"Yes Harrold, you should give her more." Saffron said and both Cherry and I jumped in panic. I looked back and saw her standing in the open door. Her thighs were wet and she was idly rubbing her pussy. She cocked her head, "Master, you did say I could watch and you didn't close the door."

Cherry laughed and shook her head, "Saffron, get your fairy butt in here and close that door."

"Yes, ma'am!" Saffron said, hurrying inside and closing the bedroom door. She walked around the other side of the bed and looked down at us. The fragrant scent of her pussy followed her.

"So why do you need to watch?" Cherry said, a good natured smile on her face as she looked up at Saffron.

"It's helping me get over my self control problem. The more sex Harrold has while I'm nearby, the more I learn to control myself. I can hold hands with him now." Saffron said, sitting down on the edge of the bed, "You do not mind, do you? I do not wish his dick yet, I'll just sit over here and touch myself."

Cherry gave a pitiful smile and said, "Oh go on. Even when I want him all to myself, I can't ever tell any of you no."

Saffron grinned and sat back against the pillows, one leg hanging off the bed and the other scrunched up so she could touch her pussy. I eyed her as she continued fingering herself. My dick throbbed and I looked down at Cherry, "Ready for round two?"

"Obviously. I want the next ten. I'll endure anything if it means more sperm inside me." Cherry said eagerly.

Saffron gave me a big grin, "Well I approve, Master, as long as I get my turn eventually."

"Oh don't you worry, everyone will. Just, Cherry's the only one I'm giving this special treatment right now. You need to focus on not losing yourself. Maybe you'll be able to give me a blowjob soon." I suggested as I started humping my hard cock into Cherry again. Her messy slit bubbled semen as I continued fucking her.

Saffron pouted at me but Cherry seemed pleased with herself. I continued pumping, my cock stirring up the creamy load I'd given her. It wasn't long before she was writhing under me again. A fresh orgasm wracked her body and sent convulsions through her cunt. She dragged hard on my cock and I gritted my teeth against my own surge of pleasure.

Her moans were music to my ears and she cried, "More! Oh gods, more please. Give it to me again."

"Fuck, Cherry. You're really going nuts over this. Just hold on and feel the pleasure." I hissed through gritted teeth as I forced myself not to cum early. I didn't want to just pump her full again already. We were barely getting started. I thrust my cock deep and continued my rhythmic pace. My cock throbbed with every thrust and I panted above her. Her plush body shook with every thrust, her thighs quaking.

Beside us, Saffron gave a throaty moan as she plunged her own eager slit with two fingers. She fondled one of her boobs and arched her back, pulling hard against her pussy. Her thumb massaged her clit as she fucked herself with her fingers. The smell of her pussy joined the strong musky odor of sex. My cock pulsed at the intoxicating smells and I bent over Cherry, grinding against her to stimulate myself differently and keep myself from shooting too early.

I shook my head and resumed humping my cock into Cherry. She clawed at my back with lusty little groans. She wrapped her thick legs around my waist and dragged her heels up and down my thighs. The urge to cum welled up in me and I panted, "Here it comes!" I pressed deep into her and groaned loudly. I bucked and pressed in close, my heavy balls emptying another huge load of fertile sperm into her womb. As semen poured out of me, I heard Saffron moaning ecstatically beside us.

The wetness that sprayed from her pussy was impressive as she came hard from feeling my orgasm. I kept grinding into Cherry and pumping my hips against her thick thighs, driving every drop into her hungry cunt. She was packed full by now and my semen was flowing out of her. Saffron came down from her peak and while she stared at us, her fingers sliding free of her pussy. She sighed heavily, "M-Master... it's breathtaking to watch you fuck."

"It's so much." Cherry sighed blissfully, rubbing her hands over her belly. Her eyes were glazed and she sounded drunk, "I hope this is it. I want it so badly."

"I know." I smiled and kissed her.

*******

One after another I plowed the girls over the next week. Each time, Saffron hung out nearby and masturbated. With each time she seemed to grow in confidence and eagerness. As I tried my damndest to impregnate each of my girls, a memory bubbled up from months ago.

A morning after I spent the night fucking Lizzy full to bursting, I crawled out of bed and slipped out of the room. Saffron was sleeping on her other side. She had come along so far that she frequently touched my while I was fucking the others now. It still filled her with ecstasy but she didn't lose herself anymore.

In the bathroom, I had a piss and gave myself a quick washcloth bath. I pulled on a pair of shorts and headed out before anyone would awaken. I figured she would be up early, she always was, so I could get this out of the way. As soon as I had thought about it, I felt bed and knew I had to make it right.

A short while later, I walked through Scarborough's market. It was quiet and mostly empty with only a few determined sellers starting to set up stalls just as the sun was peaking over the horizon. I headed towards the grocers and walked through the open front. Towards the back, bent over a basket of apples, was a tall athletic woman. A chocolate brown mare's tail swished back and forth, and I heard a soft humming coming from her. She wore tight blue shorts and a little open vest over her small breasts. I walked up behind her and grabbed her taut ass in both hands, fondling and pulling her back from that basket. She squeaked in surprise and stood upright directly into my embrace. I pulled her back against me and cooed in her ear, "Good morning, Francisca."

"Oh! Oh, Harrold. You horrid tease." She giggled warmly and slid a hand up my arms where they wrapped around her chest.

I pushed my erection against her ass and chuckled, "I'm only teasing a little. I've come to make amends."

"Amends?" The flirty tone dropped from her voice as confusion overtook her. I let her go and she turned towards me, "Harrold, whatever have you to make amends for?"

I waved a hand at my tented shorts, "I lied to you before. Remember when we traded a good fucking for some produce?"

She rolled her eyes with a smile, "Oh, yes. Let me think. Could I forget the singular best dick I've had in my entire life. Harrold, you are horrible!"

"Hey now!" I laughed warmly and shook my head, "I did you wrong then. The truth is that my balls weren't working right and I couldn't get anyone pregnant at the time. It wasn't right and so I'm here to fix that. Give you another chance, as it were."

Her eyes widened and her crossed arms dropped, "Harrold. That's horrible to hear."

"I know, and I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done it but I was swept up in all-"

"No!" She said over me, "It's horrible to hear you couldn't get anyone pregnant! I'm glad you got better, but to think even a drop of your sperm went to waste is horrible."

I stared flatly at her for a moment and then threw back my head with a laugh, "This world is just the best." I shook my head and gestured to the counter, "Alright, bend over. Feeling your body has got me excited."

Her flirty smile returned and she swayed her hips, "Well, if you insist. I guess I could make the time."

She turned and stepped towards the counter. Her thumbs hooked in her shorts and she shoved them down, letting them fall around her ankles to expose her naked, tight pussy. Her ass thrust out towards me and her tail swished idly as she waited for me. I knelt down and cupped her ass. Her tail drooped on my head as I started to lick her lovely slit. She gave a mewling whine responded just as wonderfully as I remembered. Her legs even started to shake in the same way.

"H-Harrold! Even knowing what it is this time... your tongue just drives me crazy." Francisca gasped loudly.

I smirked and kept eating her out. She tasted so fresh and good. It made my heart race and my cock throb with excitement. It was so hard to keep my mouth on her, but I focused and drove my tongue deep into her. She shook and clenched around it as I plunged her pussy. She moaned and pushed her ass back into my face. Within a few more licks, and a bit of teasing her clit, I got her to cum. She clung tightly to the counter and her knees knocked together. I helped hold her up and she cried out so sweetly.

Once she was coming down from her peak, I gave her tight ass a fond squeeze and stood. My shorts fell about my own ankles with a single push. I moved in close, rubbing the tip of my cock up and down her slit as she recovered. Her breaths were heavy and she looked back at me over her shoulder. I could see lust and desire burning in her eyes as she nodded breathlessly.

My hands tightened on her hips and I buried myself in her hard enough to lift her up on her toes. She couldn't even scream as all the air was driven from her body. She just made this squeaky little wheeze and she would've collapsed if I hadn't been holding her up. Her body was deliciously tight and her pussy was perfectly hot. She'd gotten so worked up that I slid right in and I could feel every clench of her muscles on me. I loved pussy that was as tight and athletic as hers. It held me in a tight embrace and clenched all around me.

I pulled back and she moaned, "Ohh, Harrold! You animal..."

"I promised you I'd make amends." I teased her, giving her a few slower thrusts. She moaned softly and relaxed, settling back onto her own feet. I kept a steady slow pace at first, my cock dragging through her depths. She sighed softly, enjoying the easy thrusting. Unlike the other girls, she was still a complete newbie at my cock and so I could tell it wouldn't take much. Her slender body shivered in pleasure every time I thrust into her and it was driving her mad. I pushed down on her back a bit and increased the pace. She grunted softly as I started humping her and she grabbed the edge of the counter.

Her next orgasm burst over her with a whimpering cry and I felt her body shake in my hands. Since I fucked her the first time, I'd become more adept at controlling my own orgasms. I gave her a few quick humps as her body shook and my own balls churned. I groaned loudly. Hot sperm poured out of me and gushed into her belly. I held her taut little ass against me and worked my nut in as deep as I could. My morning load was thick and voluminous, filling her womb completely and spurting out a bit around my shaft.

"There we go..." I sighed and pulled free of her. Her pussy clenched and semen spurted out of her. I held her up with one hand and quickly reached down for her shorts with the other. I tugged them up and pulled them tight against her crotch.

She gasped and asked, "W-What was that for?"

"I figured you didn't want any leaking out." I smirked and patted her ass, even as I saw wetness start soaking through the crotch.

She leaned heavily on the counter and shook her head, "Gods... you're something special, Harrold."

I grinned and reached for my own shorts but a voice stopped me.

"Master! You left so early. Is this why I awoke without you?" Saffron stood in the open front of the grocer. She looked a bit pouty and stared at my messy cock. Her voice was twinged with jealousy as she said, "You have three bedrooms of women and you must come find another? Your lust is truly endless, master."

Francisca turned and looked, "M-Master? Ohh... you're that Fae that's moved in. Leave it to Harrold to capture the heart of a fair folk."

"He is amazing, is he not?" Saffron said, her wings fluttering with a touch of delight. Her eyes went to my cock and she said, "Master, you seem a bit messy. May I?"

I looked at my shorts but stepped away from them. My cock bounced as I walked over to Saffron. I gestured to it, "Go ahead. I know how much you enjoy this."

Saffron nodded with a small giggle and dropped to her knees. In the recent days, she'd become able to touch me more and more. We still hadn't tried sex, but she eagerly sucked my cock clean every time I got done fucking someone else. From the look she got as she wrapped her lips around me, it was still mind-blowing pleasure. She slurped and sucked on me, a free hand schlicking away at her pussy.

"Whew... So, not to divert the topic... but are you going to need your normal delivery? I know you've been gone a day or two, and things seem to have been a bit off around the High Tail." Francisca asked as she stood upright. She gathered my shorts and held them in her arms as she stepped over to us. Her eyes flitted down to Saffron who was doing much more than just cleaning my dick at this point. She seemed to be wholly engrossed in vigorous masturbation with my cock in her mouth.