All Comments on 'All Girl's School: A Cunt Fest'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
beulahthebrit

Well, Jasmine another five stars as usual, every story you write gets me dripping, I do hope that this one is more like you true life than just fiction. It's how I and I assume the majority of your devoted readers hope your life is like. More stories ASAP please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

I love all of your postings but the illustrated stories are really spectacular.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Is that the best illustrations you can offer? Comical!

Bi47Bi47almost 5 years ago
OMG💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

This was one of your best😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍. Pictures are magnificent and definitely love the story!!!!!! You are very very good💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 thank you😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 .

DAPSlittlelady50DAPSlittlelady50almost 5 years ago
Amazing!

I absolutely loved it and couldn’t stop reading no matter what. As always, I love your stories and the illustrations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More please!

I cannot get enough of you wonderful stories. One long, glorious sex-fest. Brilliant!

ReadytedyReadytedyalmost 5 years ago
Great Story

Like the other comments, this was another great story. I was dripping by the end of it as were some others that were with me. I hope you write another chapter

smoothboismoothboialmost 5 years ago
Turn me

You can peg me and turn me gay any time

Badger1953Badger1953almost 5 years ago
Love it

Another wonderful story. You are incredible and the pics are so detailed. I noticed at the end that you are thinking about a nun story, I would love that. I remember going to catholic school and had the biggest crush on a young nun . I would go home every night and fantasize about her as I jacked off. So yes that would be a hot story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Counterpoint

Well SSL, it seems once again I am the foil to all your fanboys/girls out there. SSL has more reads than anyone else. She has more favorites. She has higher ratings. And these are all true statements. And there is no denying your talent. You are one of the best technical writers here. As well you should be, if you are the school teacher you proclaim to be.

This tale was no different. A great premise. Tremendous technical writing. SSL rarely has a misspelled word, a misplaced comma, or even a dangling participle. But I just don't, and I know I'm in the minority here, just don't feel the oomph. Seductions happen too easily, dialogues are too corny, and you use waaaay too many puns. You tell me you have character buildup, but I just don't see it.

I know according to your twenty questions posts and from your Twitter page that you masturbate to your stories, and that you watch quite a bit of porn. But do you read any other erotica? Just curious. In many ways your stories are like stereotypical porn; no plot at all or silly plot, no buildup, jump right into sex, money shot and done. Very few porn movies have a semblance of buildup, and all of those, at least off the top of my head, are from the golden age: Taboo, Taboo American Style, Insatiable, Candy Stripers to name a few.

Now I get there is a desire for this type of erotica. Your reads, favorites, ratings, and vehement fanboys/girls attest to that. I just feel with your talent though, it is such a waste. Again I ask, have you read any other stories? TxTallTales, Mentalcase, Hotmann, Contrasting, and the long lost VertigoJ are great examples here. Bluedragon, Dark1, JoeJ, Reject Reality, Nick Scipio, and Big Ed Magusson on Storiesonline and their own websites are other prime examples. These are how great erotica stories are written.

Again, I know there is a niche for.what you write. And the masses seem to want it. But I have seen you compared to meat loaf on here. A warm favorite comfort food, just not filet mignon or prime rib. I would go farther. I would say you are dessert. Wonderful tasting, and you always want more, but not really anything of substance. Not that this wasn't well written because it was, as are almost all your stories. But with your glaring talent, wouldn't you want to be filet mignon? Don't you want to etch your name in the erotica upper echelon like these? Hey, I'm still gonna read your stories. I like meat loaf or chocolate pie, choose your metaphor. But many writers can write stories of that ilk. But few have your talent.

I just really feel you are underachieving. Just sayin'. Five stars once again for story idea and technical writing. Meh for dialogue and development. Good luck with the contest.

Regards

TimTam

biglslaterbiglslateralmost 5 years ago
Does the 3d images turn anyone off

I loved the story but the computer images kind of take me out of it. If you can incorporate the hand drawn ones from your other stories that would be great. It's just the the hand drawn pics are more realistic to a woman's body

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago
another 5star hit

i love your style, and it did get a little boring to me aobut page 4, but still i read on, and was not disappointed.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 5 years ago
Fabulous!

Another 5-star score because we are not allowed to give more! As a typical male, I always enjoy a well-written lesbian story. I loved the slow build up on this one! Like slowly building up to orgasm! Then the story bursts forth just as in real-life sex the cum is ejaculated from the cock or cunt! Then, as a somewhat atypical male, I was ecstatic about all the foot worship and toe sucking. Anyone that has read any of my comments on your other stories is aware of my lust to have your beautiful feet shown in your site picture! Jasmine, how I want to worship your feet and toes! And I regret how inadequate my description of that desire is portrayed in my Olympic Bet Ch. 01. Great story! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great stuff again

I really really REALLY like mother-daughter lesbian sub-dom and/or mother-daughter double sub or double dom. So the subject area already is a winner but I like what you do within it. Everyone has their preferred kinks, of course, and I AM biased, but I think your best work is done on mother-daughter such as "Catching Mom", "A Perfect Fall", "Neighbor", and "Debutante MILF" to name just a few. Your greatest forte!

Thank you for all your excellent work. Well appreciated again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pregnant

Mm would love to see all of these girls getting knocked up by the shemale.

maddictmaddictalmost 5 years ago

Take away the stockings and that's still a lot of silky slits, and only the one trans

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Always great jerk off material

You are by far the best lit writer. Reading your stories and masturbating is always a pleasure with your writing. Keep them coming and your readers will keep cumming too.

great lovergreat loveralmost 5 years ago
Reminded me of inception!

You have already laid claim to an identity "Jasmine Walker", when we both know that is just a work of fiction. So why build another "Jenny Walker" along the same lines?

Great jerk-off material as usual. I don't doubt your ability to write sex-scenes. You're simply the best. Its this "Walker" persona that I have now started to dislike.

lightninlightninalmost 5 years ago
Another chapter?

As usual, a GREAT story! And I loved the illustrations! You do such a nice job, your stories are so well thought out, as evidenced by the ideas and pictures that were not used. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bud

He story was both erotic and arousing. The thought of an all girls school cunt fest was such an inspired idea. The graphics were perfectly related to the story. I hope there are more stories to cum.

Bud

KIMCANCER3040KIMCANCER3040almost 5 years ago
Fucking TRASH!

Again, terrible writing! Weak dialogue and those "illustrations" were third rate SHIT! What the fuck? You had "editors" work on this too? YOU ALL SUCK!

CagsgtCagsgtover 4 years ago
This was very kinky

I haven’t been reading for a bit... I’m so glad I saw this story. I wasn’t sure what to expect but you turned me on again. Great story and supporting illustrations... so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed this story, thought it was one of your best. I have to admit it dragged in the middle, but boy it sure picked up for the final few pages!

My one main problem: I just can't read what was on the t-shirt at the end!!! Someone please tell me what it says!!

buzzsaw48buzzsaw48over 4 years ago

A thoroughly wonderful romp through the lesbian domme-sub world. The twists and turns of the ever-widening circle of submissions was a true highlight. As I read I could almost feel Jasmine as a teacher in real life being subjected to the ever more revealing knowledge gained about her and how she wrestles with the fear of being found out and the deeply felt fantasies and desires. The final part where Zoe and Mom are brought into the story was very excellent and how Mom and Mrs. President to be had a long history was just great. If male politicians can have rampant libido why can’t women politicians do the same and it just is accepted!

Thanks for your prolific output. I may not have read every one of your 400+ stories but I’m sure I’ve read and enjoyed more than half of them. I’m betting there are some “high class” girls schools where these activities occur. Maybe not in quite as wide a scale as in your story but are an accepted part of what goes on between girls who then become mothers and who send their daughters to the same school to benefit from and enjoy the same sort of education and so on.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
The Lesbian Unified School.

I say starting out with this story I was less than enthused,thinking it was gonna basically be boring,but near the halfway point Sarah turned from a hard-ass Dom Lesbian Teen treating Ms.Walker and her daughter Zoe like dogs or pets more specifically into fellow lesbian friends and lovers.

Now when all the women started coming together as a whole Lesbian Union to bring peace and equality and lesbian happiness for all females I knew this story was truly memorable so they could all love each other as equal lesbian sisters and mothers.

It was like a beautiful creation coming to life where all the girls and teachers could let their lesbian inhabitions come out and share their bodies and juices with each other without judgement the way all love should be.

Also I though Zoe,Jenny,and Jenny's Mom were absolutely brilliant and became complete by making love to each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This has so much expanded potential

Number 1, this had me masturbating pretty much the whole story. I would love to read more about how her daughter and Sarah hooked up and got the whole school dommed. Please give us a story line on Daphne Greene, her daughter and the babysitter series... I love most of your stories.

dcocksdcocksover 4 years ago
Thank you

One of your best please keep this one going x

HardTime4_69HardTime4_69almost 4 years ago
Inspiring!!!

Damn, I do love your stories. Absolutely amazing, every one of them. This is definitely one of my favorites. I've never written erotic stories, though I have done a little writing in the past. However, I seriously think I want to try hand at erotica, and when I do, I'd love for you to be the first to read it, give me some advice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
All the President's women......

Loved the idea of the Governor becoming President and using the White House for her sexual gratification (she certainly wouldn't be the first). But surely it's not the Oral Office.......but the Oval Orifice ......

Joseph48Joseph48over 3 years ago

You are the best🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The story would be much better without the ugly pictures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Kill the flood of poor animations.

Air_DryAir_Dryover 2 years ago

I loved it. I was hoping Jenny, Angela and Zoe would become a foursome including the Governor. I’m sure Daphne would love the idea with a smidge more lust bubbling up inside her as with the 3 generations becoming equally aroused. This entire story is inspirational and facilitates self pleasure as I read it. For that matter this is normal in that I can’t read any of your stories without being inspired. Keep ‘em cumming.

Rapier875Rapier875over 2 years ago

Sometimes illustrations really enhance a story, but on this occasion they didn't. I'm no artist, but these seem a bit amateurish somehow.

But a good story.

Rapier

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

I read this some months ago, but there is no comment. I know I have had trouble leaving comments, and maybe this was one of these. I’m sure I enjoyed it but have no specific comments. Not sure that illustrations add to the story, but when I read those without, I often wish to have some. Since they add to the eroticism, keep it up.

adorable_kinksadorable_kinksover 1 year ago

I'll love a follow up on governor greene

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My younger sister graduated from the top girls school in America, and now I'm worried about what she got up to while she was there

Bicurious_77Bicurious_7712 months ago

I love the stories written from Jasmine’s point of view Loved the suspense at the beginning and the eventual sex with Sarah and Jasmine was hot. The incestuous threesome was beautifully done. I don’t think the self promotion of your different stories at the beginning of the narrative was needed. Felt like it bogged down the story. Most of the readers of this story are intimately familiar with your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...