All Comments on 'All I wanted was his Golf Cart'

by monkeytail10103

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Hiker66BikerHiker66Biker4 months ago

Good erotic short story and I liked the phone call. But it needed more editing. The early paras have so many typos that I nearly stopped reading. 4 stars and thanks for sharing.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc4 months ago

Well written but we all know if this was written from the wife’s point of view, the “anon” would be screaming for the sluts head. Entertaining but short on depth, so I can’t justify a high score. 3.4*

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle4 months ago

Not gaudily my groove but this was really well done. The fact that both of them felt no remorse told me that it wasn’t the first time and not the last time, despite his inner monologue Toby’s.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice way to treat a friend- not.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What an arsehole cucks his best friend. And what a skank the wife is. Maybe her husband is out finding a divorce lawyer because he knows he now married to a fucked up cheating cunt. And his best friend is just another arsehole. 1☆

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban4 months ago

Cheaters suck… That is all…. BRB

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Some friend, fucking another man's wife. No matter how hot she is, you shouldn't do shit like that! Reasonable story though

GardenshedGardenshed4 months ago

Pretty good story, of course he just turned into a cheater. Wondering how that turns out when his wife and children are back from their visit?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The mc and his "friend"s wife are both worthless people who cheated on theor spouses.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So fucked up! Try and be a nice guy and good neighbor and the piece of shit fucks his cheating skank. There should be a follow on that the husband was a, trust but verify, husband and had security cameras in and outside the house and caught the cheating on video. Then he teams up with the guy's wife to destroy both cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Did anyone notice the paradigm shift here? In countless LW stories you have the antagonist wife and best friend castigated as faithless and morally bankrupt. Yet here you all are 5-starring and praising the author for developing a story with characters with no redeeming qualities.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Better ending... Hubby came home about thirty minutes later and beat his pal almost to death with his baseball bat. He had some buddies come by and take him out to the desert. He was never found or heard from again. The next week a white van pulled up to the house. Hubby ushered four masked men in. "Well bitch, this is where you and I go our separate ways," he said to the cheating skank slut. "I sold you to a cartel that owns whore houses in Tijuana. Since you like to fuck other men so much, I made sure you had the wonderful opportunity to do so 8-12 times per day." She was screaming and pleading as they gagged her and dumped her in the back of their van. She was never found or heard from again, unless you count the approximately 2000 men that fucked her before the STD's did her in. Hubby lived happily ever after.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey4 months ago

Please keep going. 5 Stars.

ReedRichardsReedRichards4 months ago

The best adultery is unplanned, spontaneous adultery!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not a single redeeming quality!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow, that was pretty casual of the whore. A pool, with no camera to monitor for neighborhood kids sneaking in or related issues? Was this story taking place in the 1970's? Whatever, obviously the wife has no respect for herself or her husband. Maybe someone will write the divorce sequel, but I can't imagine why: boring.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

hey you whining wiener jocks, read the title of the category, as a recap for you morons, LOVING WIVES...Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more. The stuff you allude to is BTB which more often than not involves crime, murder and underhanded bullshit. fun to read but so not real.

Rocky62Rocky624 months ago

Jsut a couple of mid life doldrum sluts

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story! 5 stars for sure…….There is nothing better than fucking a married women. Especially when you fill her up with several loads of cum. I love banging a wife & hoping I leave her knocked up. Hopefully you have many more adventures with this married slut. Where would the world be without slutty wives????

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Author seems tediously fixated on the word 'grab'. Look it up.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You were supposed to be his buddy , some friend you turned out to be . On top of screwing your “ buddies ‘ wife you also ridiculed him with your flagrant disregard for him as his slut wife arrogantly ridiculed him with her double entendres . With a friend like you who needs enemies ?

mattenwmattenw3 months ago

What more can you say when there are even people who are happy when a friend sticks a knife between the other's ribs.

Hopefully the other friends will see it differently and castrate him in a lonely street at night!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Two horrible people. Not my idea of enjoyable fiction. Dud of a story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

All these salty dudes are hilarious, this story was great! Maybe not everyone’s idea of sexy, but I wish my wife was fucking other guys so I liked it.

jviperjviper3 months ago

Awesome to see you back writing and what a gem! Hopefully there's more stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Kinda weird they're both completely nonchalant about the cheating.

Just bad people with no explanation.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades28 days ago

I knew I should borrow the neighbors golf cart. Enjoyed the story. Thanks for your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermonkeytail10103@monkeytail10103
professional, educated, fit... and love learning about people and discussing the various dynamics of sex