All in the Name of Science Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Tricia's fingers continued to play across my chest and sides, stroking the soft hairs there and building my arousal, I reached out to cup her perfect breasts in my two hands. They were warm and suddenly I was very grateful for the excess heat that seemed to plague my room throughout the winter. I stroked the sides of her breasts and planted a line of soft kisses down the gap between them. It wasn't deep cleavage, but from the sigh she released as my lips met her skin, it was a sensitive spot for her. My thumbs brushed across her hard nipples, exciting them further and drawing a gasp from her lips. I moved my mouth to take her left nipple between my lips and teased the end of it with the tip of my tongue.

Her hands slid to my shoulders again, grabbing the backs of my arms and pulling me gently in closer to her. Our skin met, sliding against each other with the slight layer of perspiration caused by the warm room and the hot emotions we both felt. I leaned down to her mouth and kissed her again, this time expressing all of the longing I had been containing for the last few years. My roughened hands slid as gently as I could down her back and sides, holding her taut body tightly against mine. They continued their journey past the small of her back and into the waistband of her tight jeans and silky panties, cupping her ass and giving a little squeeze. She giggled against my mouth and reached one hand down to open the button of her jeans. Finally, a clear sign!

I disengaged my mouth from Tricia's, missing the feel of her kiss immediately, and started kissing down her neck and through the warm valley between her tits. I made one brief detour on my way down to stop by her neglected right nipple and give it a gentle parting nip with my teeth. She giggled again against the top of my head amid excited breathing. I could swear my cock twitches just a little more every time I hear that giggle of hers. After my brief stop by her right nub, I continued kissing my way down her chest and stomach, sliding my hands slowly down the backs of her legs, taking her jeans and panties with them. By the time I reached her smooth mound, her pants were on the floor and she stepped out of them.

My tongue knew exactly where it wanted to go next. With my hands back on her waist, I lifted her off the floor and slid her up my body slightly before laying her down on her back across the width of my bed. Her legs were hanging down the side facing me while she lifted her head with a little smirk looking at me, waiting for my next move. I didn't leave her waiting long. I took a knee quicker than my Coach had ever seen and admired her smooth pussy. She really did shave and it looked mouth-wateringly good to me. The soft skin of her belly merged gracefully into the mound surrounding her outer lips. Those lips were full and starting to open, revealing the soft wetness of her inner lips.

My hands slid of their own accord down from her hips, spreading my fingers over the sides of her ass, sliding them down to her upper thighs. I lifted her knees up over my muscled shoulders as I leaned in to her, enjoying her feminine perfume. Without even realizing it, my tongue had extended itself almost as if it were an extension of my hard dick, still bound by that shoelace. My tongue reached the lower edge of her lips and licked upwards, parting her folds and tasting the moisture within. Tricia moaned for the first time I had known her. My tongue had brought that moan to her lips. I was in heaven!

I licked back down and then slowly back up again a few times, each time pressing deeper between her swelling folds, gathering more of her unique flavor and aroma. My cock throbbed from the need I felt in my chest, amplified by the shoelace that Tricia had tied around me. When my tongue reached the top of her slit, it gently tickled the bud that was hiding there, causing this girl that I had wanted for so long to start bucking her hips in response.

"Get up here," she moaned. "I want to feel you inside me. We can make love later. Right now I want you to fuck me. We've both waited long enough." I couldn't argue with her logic.

I straightened up, lifting Tricia's knees with me, positioning my hard cock at her soft, very wet entrance. I traced up and down her puffy slit with the head of my cock, feeling her hips move with each pass, trying to draw me in. With a light groan, I pressed into her, just enough to bury my purple head within her inner folds. Her breathing deepened with mine. I pushed another inch into her and pulled back out to just the head again. As I continued pushing a little farther into her with each slow stroke, I traced my fingertips over the ridges of her abs and kissed her inner thighs, hanging down from my shoulders. Within a few more blissful strokes, I felt my balls rest against the smooth skin of her ass and knew that I was buried to the hilt within her. She sighed her contentment, apparently relishing the feel of our joining. The inner walls of her womanhood were molded tightly to my shaft, making me feel as if this is where it belonged. I stayed still within her so we both could savor the moment.

And then I set about fulfilling Tricia's mandate to me, fucking her with long slow strokes, that gradually became faster and more forceful as our passion mounted. This woman whom I had lusted after for so long was finally here below me, looking up into my eyes as I pistoned in and out of her pussy. While my cock did its best to stimulate her from the inside, my thumb began gently playing with her clit, flicking it back and forth lightly. Again, I gradually increased the pressure as her small bud peeked out of its hood until I was thrumming it in time with my powerful strokes. I could feel the excitement building in my balls as I saw Tricia's face change from amazement at the moment to expectant tension. Her orgasm was clearly building up in time with mine and I wanted nothing more in the world that to draw that orgasm from her with my body. Her breathing sped up and her hands started grasping at my forearms with quiet desperation, not knowing how to deal with the flood of emotions that was building, waiting to spill. Tricia looked at me and told me, "I want you to shoot inside me. I'm on the pill" just before she crossed that threshold and cried out her release, her pussy grasping my member, milking me inside her.

For my part, I felt like I had just crossed the point of no return but then felt nothing. I expected to feel myself cumming in Tricia's depths, but the string she had tied tightly around the root of my shaft was apparently tight enough to prevent myself from ejaculating, thus interrupting my orgasm. I felt the rush of endorphins, but I did not cum.

I pulled out of Tricia's wetness and flipped her over on my bed, positioning her on her hands and knees. She looked back at me with a mischievous grin, wiggling her ass in my direction. My throbbing dick slid easily into her in this new position, aided by her own orgasmic secretions. We resumed fucking with gusto, energetically pushing our athletic bodies to perform better and stronger than before. I was able to bend over her and plant a row of kisses and licks up her spine, drawing chills from her in the process. The chills turned into a shuddering as she experienced her second and third orgasms in this position. I got close, but the shoelace again prevented me from tipping over the edge into my own release.

Tricia then motioned for me to lay on my back on my bed, with my head at the pillow so that she could mount me in a cowgirl style position. Once I was in place, she straddled my hips and, reaching back with one hand to guide me home, slid all the way down my erection with one motion. It felt amazing. She bounced up and down on me, controlling the speed and depth herself. She leaned backwards a bit, feeling the head of my dick rubbing the sensitive front wall of her pussy, hitting her spot repeatedly. She leaned forward for a bit, kissing me passionately while riding me. I could feel my orgasm building again and leaned my head back to enjoy the ride.

Suddenly, Tricia stopped bouncing on my cock, reached between our joined bodies and pulled the end of the shoelace to undo the bow that was keeping it tied. As the shoelace loosened, she removed it from around my cock and immediately set to work riding me hard, fast and deep. She was driving me toward an explosive orgasm and she knew it. Her own face was a mask of concentration as she approached her own release as well. She looked directly into my eyes as her fourth orgasm bloomed within her just and my own body tensed for release. A second later, I was melting into the most explosive orgasm I could ever remember having. I could feel myself pumping four, five, maybe even six powerful jets of cum into her depths. It was more than I could ever remember shooting before.

Suddenly exhausted, I guided her down to rest next to me with my arm wrapped around her. She snuggled into my side, the playfulness again coming to the fore. She crawled partially over me to get to my crotch and gently licked and sucked my cock clean, making me shudder and jump with every contact with my oversensitized member. By the time she was satisfied, I was well on my way to being fully hard again and ready for more action.

"You know," she said, "that was everything I ever hoped you fucking me would be like. But I needed to measure you soft and now you're hard again. We've got to find a way to make it soft again. I want to know what it's like for you to make love to me. Feel up to it? We've got a lot of catching up to do."

"My roommate is away for two days and the girl I've been lusting after is here in my bed," I responded. "Right now, I'm up for anything."

We began kissing softly again as the world melted away around us.

12