All Inclusive - Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure if it even mattered, since there's a video too, but my mind was stuck on the picture. I was pissed, but I really wanted to see it. I tried to reach for Cole, but I could barely move and by the time I got my head up, Cole had sent each man a copy of the photo. It was out there now, and I was pissed that it was turning me on so much.

"Should we send this to Tyler Rose? You're so photogenic," Miles said, grabbing me by the hair and pulling me up to face him. Cole's sperm dripped from the movement, and landed on the tip of my breasts.

I shook my head, not wanting them to send the picture to anyone, let alone my (maybe ex?) boyfriend.

"Then be a fucking good girl and start sucking my dick, you cum covered slut."

My mouth was stretched from all the throat fucking I had already received, but Cole nudged me forward, closer to Miles' threatening erect cock.

"Don't make him send the picture out, Rose. You know what you have to do. You have to fuck all of us."

Still in a haze from the huge squirting orgasm I had just experienced, I couldn't put up a fight when Miles laid me on the rug on my back, and sat just over my face, so he could control the depth of the blow job. And he wanted it deep. His balls slapped into my face with every thrust, and the cum that was still not dry dribbled down my chin.

"Make sure you get a shot of her face," I heard Miles' say, and a phone was thrust into my face. They had transferred the camera to Cole, since he had already finished. He leaned in close to my face, smiling.

"Stick that tongue out, Rose. You can do it."

I tried, I wanted to please him, but I couldn't get my tongue past my lips.

"Miles' can't be that big, can he? I want to see your tongue." He zoomed in on my mouth as I desperately slid my tongue up the length of Miles' dick.

"The slut will do anything you ask, Cole," Nick called out. I couldn't see him, but the sound of his voice sounded husky and horny. I was finally coming out of my orgasm-induced fog, but the effect of the shots, and potentially the Viagra, was still kicking in high gear. I wanted to taste what Nick's cock tasted like too.

"Hmm, then what should I tell her to do next?" Cole called out.

Miles pulled his cock out of my throat. "I have a few ideas. I'll be right back."

Finally able to breath, I cleared my throat. "I want to taste Nick." I said to the room.

Nick, to his credit, actually looked surprised. I don't think any of them were expecting me to say that, or play along this much.

"Then get over here. On your hands and knees," he added, when he saw I was about to stand up.

I crawled over to him, dripping from my pussy while spit and cum still dripped down my face. When I reached him, I waited, expecting him--like the rest of them--to shove his dick in my face.

"Well?" he said. "I'm not going to help you, bitch, you said you wanted it, now fucking suck it!"

I eagerly licked his dick, from his balls to the tip. If I could give my throat a quick break from the throat-fucking, I would.

Cole crouched down behind me, still filming. But he had one hand on the camera, and one hand was slowly running down my back.

"It's such a turn-on, you being a filthy slut," he whispered in my ear, so Charlie and Nick couldn't hear. "If you can fuck and finish off all these guys, I'll even stop by your room later, to give you a little extra."

Eager to see Cole later that night and even more eager to please him as much as I could, I moaned around Nick's penis. Cole got the message. His hand slipped slower down my back, until he had reached my ass. He slipped one, wet finger inside, fingering my asshole as I sloppily sucked his friend's dick.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, what's this?" Miles entered the huge bathroom suite, his penis still as hard as it could be, swaying as he walked. "I'm gone for five minutes, and she starts sucking someone else?"

The guys laughed. I continued to gulp down Nick's penis, but it was getting harder and harder to concentrate with Cole's finger in my ass.

"Rose, go warm up Charlie before we get started with Miles'... toys."

Obediently, I crawled over to Charlie, who was stroking his dick, his eyes never leaving me.

"You've been quiet, Charlie," I said, looking up at him. Charlie was the tallest of the group, and he was also the most muscular. He was huge, and his dick matched his body composition.

"Nah, I've just been patient."

I bent to suck his dick, but before I could, he lifted me up, and brought me down so my wet pussy slid onto his dick.

"Oh my GOD," I yelled, as I was bounced on top of Charlie's huge, throbbing cock. Apparently, he wasn't that patient.

Charlie's large hands gripped my ass, slowly pulling the cheeks apart as he pushed me down an up and then back down again on his cock. I glanced in the bathroom mirrors, and I could see Cole getting a great angle of my pussy getting stretched my Charlie's cock, and my asshole getting stretched out from his hands.

"Your asshole's been so empty, Rose," Miles said, watching the show. "I think it needs a little something. Or maybe a big something?"

He handed something to Cole, and from the mirrors I could see it looked like a glass butt plug. In response to seeing it, my muscles clenched unexpectedly, bringing Charlie almost over the edge.

I saw Cole squirt some cold lube on it before he was suddenly behind me, out of sight in both the mirrors and my periphery, and I felt the cool glass push past my asshole's resistance and squeeze inside. The solid plug pushed on me, pressing my vagina closer to Charlie, and suddenly, he was hitting my G-spot.

I closed my eyes and just let this strong man fuck me. From the feeling of it, he was enjoying the extra sensation too. He sped up, grunting frantically and pulling at my ass as he fucked me. I reached my climax before he did, and for the second time I squirted. Liquid gushed down over Charlie's dick, and I could hear the guys whooping and laughing over my ecstatic screams. I knew Charlie couldn't be far behind after that, and I was right. He pulled out and set me down a few seconds later.

"Cum on her face, man!" one of the men called.

I had no idea this was going to turn into a bukkake night, but since none of the guys were wearing condoms, I decided not to question it.

I almost took that thought back a second later when Charlie's massive dick slapped across my face, and ropes and ropes of his cum sprayed everywhere, hitting my hair, eyes, lips, and tits. His load was at least twice as big as Cole's, and I couldn't open my mouth without cum seeping in.

"Do I get a picture too?" Charlie asked when he was finally finished, and before I could respond, he bent over to take a selfie with me.

Two down, and two to go.

To be continued.

12