All Comments on 'All Mom's Love Ch. 03'

by Sonatatre

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Time to make some baby bumps!

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

Great 5⭐️ stories in this series,,, yet this needs to move on with another chapter

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

The deadline for this relationship kinda wrecks the story, making the emotions unreal and temporary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ummmm, not sure if I liked it. How does it end? How do they fade out the father? Surely, he will end up getting both women pregnant. How do they explain that to the father? Men can have more than one wife and have many children with just two wifies.

I would love to have seen them both pregnant.

burkdmburkdmover 1 year ago

Love it. Please continue.

Would love to see actual sizes mentioned for Williams cock and the girls boobs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please keep it coming

geek_writergeek_writerover 1 year ago

Definitely keep going on this, can't wait to see what's next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If mom and aunt are laying all their feelings on the line, Will needs to confess to the chat room spying if there is going to be any trust in the future. How can he claim to be their "master" if he continues any further deception.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish there were more stories involving cat toys like this.

When does the aunt actually do anal?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really liked the story. Nice work!

VostrokVostrokover 1 year ago

Bravo Sir. Well done and well worth the wait.

jp50wilbanksjp50wilbanksover 1 year ago

will the story continue?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More. I need more. Please

faceless_criticfaceless_criticover 1 year ago

The story is very good, and I hope it goes on, but there are still some points that I wish could be improved:

1. During the whole arc you keep repeating over and over that Melissa is "the most beautiful woman in the world". I get you want to drive the point home that she's incredibly gorgeous, but just repeating that statement comes out as lazy. You should describe how William finds her mother beautiful, with more intimate descriptions from his perspective. Try to focus on different parts of her body each time, just to give a sense that he can't describe her beauty in one go.

2. The story sometimes indulges itself too much on plot points that don't really add to the main plot, while other times it doesn't give enough description on important parts. For example, Alan's speech about whiskey could've been completely gutted, or the part about the poker game could be shortened, while you actually never gave a full description of Bridget's appearance, which I'd expect to be much more important.

3. The most important point: After three chapters, William is still holding back about fulfilling his role as the dominant male, to the point it's becoming frustrating. He's still asking permission and being unsure about every new action, even though his mother (and his aunt) repeated over and over that they're willing to do pretty much anything for him. It will be nice for once to see him boss them around, treating them as the slaves they wanted to be.

Aside from that, I'm really looking forward for the next chapter. I hope it will focus on Melissa finally getting pregnant and having wild sex with Will while their child grows in her belly. Also would be nice to see William officially claiming his mother for himself and push his father aside in the house.

teddys47teddys47over 1 year ago

The story is excellent. It would be really nice if you would continue with the sisters moving in together and both becoming pregnant by Will. I believe that Will will become more commanding in his behavior as he takes the reins in the household. Becoming a father should establish him as being the Master and increase his confidence

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I say Bravo!!!! Need to read the next part. I'm ready when you are.I loved the 1st part and finally saw the 2nd part today.I immediately sat and read it through twice.But please I need to read more of this story. U have got this reader hooked. I look forward to more of the story.and thank you so much for what you have given us thus far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved this story I just found it and all parts are well written but I don't understand all the times it said the best in the world are you hooked on that phrase ?? Waiting on the next part you just can't leave us hanging!!!Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sons_LoveSons_Loveabout 1 year ago

Loved it!!!! Would love to see at least a part four!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story but is the father's name Alan or Larry? & how come Brie is addressing him as Sir William & he is not surprised?

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 1 year ago
More more more

What a great story can’t wait for the next twenty chapters or so, there’s just soooo much more you can do to this storyline . ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome story but you need to continue with it to see where it goes do they kick the father out and do the get pregnant? There's just so many things that can happen. Gave it 5 stars

DaikkennDaikkennabout 1 year ago

Please continue with this story

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarch11 months ago

I don't understand! Why try to make a weak beta simp into a dominant?

JeryarbJeryarb10 months ago

Expected the call to be the father killed while driving drunk

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

He better stop feeling bad for his useless dad already. It's hard to believe in his Master persona if he's such a weak-willed person. The dad is such a moron though. "What are you doing?" All the time. What the fuck do you think he's doing when he kicks you out of your room to sleep in the same bed as your wife? He's fucking railing her constantly. At this point you could almost convince me that they could just fuck in front of him and he'd still wonder what they were doing. It's quite hilarious actually. We learn that he's like 60-something here though so I suppose maybe he's starting to lose it a bit up there if you know what I mean. Damn that's an age gap.

"Just be careful that some of the moms might try to seduce you." That makes no sense. Why would someone else's mom want to seduce her son when the reason they're in the incest chat room is because they want their own son? It's not incest if it's with someone else's son. I think that's a mistake on the author's part to have her say that but maybe it was meant to be taken as a joke or something.

Anyway it's hard to focus on the story when there's now two people that need his attention. It's just not the same anymore when it's not focused on just him and his mother. It will be worth it though if we get to see some lording it over his old man though. Don't get me wrong the stuff between the three is hot, but it's trading that special intimacy of a 2-person relationship for extra kinky hot antics that usually come with a threesome. Personally I'd prefer the intimacy.

31Morrigan1331Morrigan135 months ago

The boy is so weak and timid. Asking for permission before he does anything. Like, every move he makes, he’s asking his mom or aunt for permission. Does that really come across as “dom” to you? It’s really annoying at this point.

LadyLoreLadyLoreabout 1 month ago

Well you took it away from incest and just further ruined the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSonatatre@Sonatatre
I like to write stories. For those of you who enjoy them, I am very grateful. You inspire me to write more. I am quite bad at finding the time to write though. Those who wait for something good, does not wait in vain. My name here comes from Sonata, that means melody, and tre...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES