All Mom's Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, she is waiting," Melissa said.

Alan had left already, so he wondered why she was keeping up with the lie of going to see her sister.

"Where are we going?" Will asked.

"Your aunt," Melissa said.

"I thought that was just an excuse," Will said.

"We promised yesterday that we would see her today, remember? Otherwise, she wouldn't leave us alone," Melissa said.

How could he forget? They had a nice time together all three of them, but then they had to kick her out so they could have sex. Anal sex even. He had taken his mother's anal virginity, and it had been absolutely amazing.

"Am I at least getting a blowjob in the car?" Will asked.

Melissa got a naughty look on her face.

"I would love that, but not today. I told you, you will need to save all that stamina for later," Melissa said.

He had to tell his cock to calm down. He was certain it would get its reward eventually, but it needed to wait a little longer. The fact that the cleavage of his mom's boobs was visible didn't make things easier. He liked his aunt, but she was starting to become a major cockblocker. Almost as bad as his dad.

"Oh, do you remember that you told me about the chat server yesterday?" Will said.

Images of them recording the video entered his mind. Damn, had he already become this obsessed with sex with her that it was all he could think about? Of course, he already knew about the server as that had helped him unveil all her secrets and given him the courage to make a nudge towards them maybe becoming more than just parent and child.

"Yeah," Melissa said.

"Well, I thought I would love to join as you suggested. If they are your friends, then I want to have a chance to meet them too," Will said.

"You're the sweetest son in the world," Melissa said.

He knew she wouldn't say that if she knew that he had been spying on her by using her login to the chat program. Even if it had lead to them becoming more than just parent and child.

"I need to get an invite from the owner of the server. They are very careful about random people showing up, but of course, everyone will be glad to have you join. Just be careful that some of the moms might try to seduce you," she said.

He could hear how much this meant to her.

"I will just tell them that I already got the best woman in the world," Will said.

"You don't mean that," Melissa said.

"Yes, I do. You proved it two days ago. Then again yesterday. And again this morning," Will said.

He could see her blush, and part of him was hoping that she was considering stopping somewhere private and giving him a blowjob after all.

"Maybe we could add each other as friends on the program too," Will suggested.

"You would do that?" Melissa asked.

"Of course," Will answered.

"You're the best son," Melissa said. "Just, when you join you might see that I've talked about you in there."

"I don't mind," Will answered.

Of course, he already knew that. He had read most of the things she had posted.

"No, I mean a lot. I don't intend to weird you out, but I joined when I was still realizing I might have a crush on you, and seeing many other mothers have this kind of relation with their son that we have now, made me crave it even more," she said.

She was clearly nervous about him learning her secrets, which made him feel even more guilty about knowing them. This would be the perfect time to come clean.

"Mom, whatever you have said on that server, is a part of why we have connected as we have now. To me, it sounds like they helped you find yourself, and that helped us be on the path we are on now," he said.

Yet he didn't dare say anything. The risks felt too great.

"I promise you that you got something amazing coming today. A day that you truly deserve," Melissa said.

He needed it to be, yet he knew he didn't truly deserve it. For now, he tried to shift his focus towards having a nice time with his family. It had been fun yesterday, and the reward he had received for that was probably as big as they could get.

He knew Bridget had moved, but it was still a bit weird to imagine her in an apartment, even if the buildings looked nice from the parking lot. She had taken such pride in her garden. Flowers and greens flourished in her presence, and it almost made him feel sad that she had given it all up just to get away from her former husband. He remembered how his father had said something about her not doing well after the divorce, and maybe that was it, her being cramped up in an apartment was holding her back.

"Hey," a faint voice called from above.

Someone stood on a balcony a few floors up waving at them. It took a while before his eyes adjusted, but then the bright smile of his aunt shone down on them. Hand waving eagerly.

They waved back, and he was getting a little excited about seeing her again. He could survive a few hours without sex with his mom. Maybe he could get the blowjob on their ride home, and then they could go on an all-night sexcapade.

"Finally," Bridget said as they stepped in the door.

William had prepared himself for it, but when he saw his aunt take a few strides and jump up at him, just like yesterday, he was still caught by surprise, catching her more on reflex than anything as he stumbled around on the spot until he found his balance.

"You caught me again!" Bridget blurted out.

"If you keep on doing that, he will drop you eventually," Melissa said.

William knew it was just pure luck he managed to stay on his feet seizing her in midair.

"Never. He's too strong for that," Bridget reasoned.

She clung to him for a little longer before she accepted him putting her down.

"What smells so good?" William asked. "Other than you of course," he added, her perfume being faint, but that only made it all the more pleasant.

"Well, do you remember when you were over for dinner a few years ago? Mel and Alan were out of town and you stayed with us for a night? Me and my ex-husband that is," Bridget said.

He did remember that. His dad had a gig out of town and brought Melissa too. They were worried he would only eat junk food, so he had to go over to his aunt for dinner. The first night they had broccoli pie, which he didn't enjoy, but then the second night the food had been extraordinary.

"Pasta Bolognese?" William asked.

"Oh my god, you remembered. You were over the moon with how good it was. You took both seconds and thirds," Bridget said.

"And you sent me home with fourths in a plastic container," William said.

"I was so happy you enjoyed it, and I wanted to see if I can still please you the way I did that night," Bridget said, biting her lower lip.

He saw how Melissa struck her elbow into Bridget's side, and he hoped that she wasn't jealous that her sister had managed to hit the perfect spot with her cooking that time, since his mother had made food like that his entire life. It was one of the things he had missed the most when away at college, even if it hadn't been a factor in why he had come home early.

"We had a plan, so you can't say stuff like that," Melissa whispered.

"I couldn't help it," Bridget whispered back. "It will just be a minute. I put the pasta on just after I saw you from the balcony," she added louder.

William didn't want to see the two sisters bicker and took the chance to go into the living room. It wasn't big, and just about every spare inch being covered in plants didn't help. Big green plants in big pots and more colorful ones in small pots. It didn't look bad, but it did feel a bit claustrophobic how she had tried to fit an entire garden in one room. He was impressed by her passion. Just because she didn't have a garden didn't stop her from making things grow.

"Beautiful isn't it," Melissa said.

"Very," William answered.

It was. The green was calming, and the other colors added life to it. The only shame was that it was hidden away in an apartment.

"Food's ready," Melissa said.

He saw how her lips puckerd up as they faced each other, and he threw a glance towards the kitchen to make sure Bridget couldn't see them before he answered the kiss. He wanted it to last, finding it hard to imagine anything more intoxicating than his mother's sweet lips, but also knew that kissing with other people around might not be something they could ever do.

The food was just as good as it had been a few years ago. Maybe even better, because at the time he hadn't enjoyed the company as much, rather being home alone or with friends instead of wasting away a few hours with his aunt and uncle. This time he couldn't imagine any better company.

"Are we ready for some more Neverland?" Bridget asked.

"Yes, and then we have something special planned for dessert, Sir William," Melissa answered.

He was curious, but at the same time he wondered if he would ever be able to eat anything ever again. He knew Bridget expected him to eat as much as last time, and he had tried. Now he just wanted to zone out for a bit, and watching some anime was perfect for that.

If he had managed to forget all about the big sex plans he hoped his mother would have for them, she quickly reminded him when they were all on the sofa together. They had planted him down in the middle, with mother and aunt on either side of him. As soon as the first episode started his mother snuggled up close to him, touching him in places that he hoped Bridget couldn't see. Bridget started to lean on him from the other side, and he tried his best to not breathe too strangely, or make his arousal too obvious when his mother's hand roamed to places that all of the civilized world would deem inappropriate for mothers to explore.

"How about that dessert?" William asked, trying to take his and his mother's mind away from his erection.

Not that he was hungry, but his mother was getting too brave and if he didn't get a change in their seat arrangements, he was certain she would have his cock out of his pants any second now.

"Are we ready to do this?" Melissa asked, looking at her sister.

Bridget perked up.

"I just need a second," Bridget answered.

His aunt left, jumping away on joyous feet, and just as she disappeared out of sight, he felt how Melissa ripped his fly open and pulled out his cock.

"Mom, you can't do that," William protested.

He tried with all his might to not allow his cock to be hard, but his mother's touch was too powerful.

"My sister said she wanted the same dessert as yesterday," Melissa said.

"Cream and strawberries? Then why?" William asked.

Then it hit him. His mother meant to give her sister his cum again.

"We can't," William protested.

The first time had been an accident, but if they gave her cum on her dessert again, surely that would be a severe crime.

"Just making sure you're ready," Melissa said.

Just as he had been surprised that she had taken his cock out, he was now stunned when she jammed him back into his underwear and pulled them up to cover him.

"Ok, I'm ready," Bridget said, coming back into the room.

He could hear the nervous tremble in her voice, wearing a robe and holding a shoe box as she stepped up in front of them. The change of clothes was weird, and he felt how Bridget's hesitation was rubbing over on him.

"Is something wrong?" William asked.

"In a way," Bridget answered, giving a nervous smile.

She was apprehensive, he could see that, but he wasn't sure if it was because of something bad or good.

"Mom, what's going on?" William asked.

He was getting nervous too. Something was brewing and he had a feeling it wasn't going to be good for him.

"Where to even start? How about, yesterday when we had strawberries and cream, Brie knew very well what was in my bowl when she took it," Melissa said.

He looked over at his aunt, her nervous smile being even wider. He wanted to ask her. Make her verbally confirm that she knew, because it felt surreal that she would know and still eat it up as greedily as she did.

"You see, Sir William, the entire time I have been on this journey towards becoming more than a mother to you, your aunt, my sister, has been right beside me. She was the one that told me that my son was looking like a stud. She showed me the online community that has now become my friends. We made a promise that if one of us ever got a chance to be with you, we must ensure that the other person gets to share it," Melissa said.

His head started to spin. What the hell was going on? He could hear his mother's words, but they didn't make any sense.

Melissa stood up, leaving him alone on the sofa, the two sisters standing in front of him.

"What?" William said.

It took all his strength to speak, because his brain was too busy trying to untangle the words he had just heard.

"A master as special as you should not settle with just having a slave," Melissa said, kneeling.

"Therefore I ask if I can join my sister in serving you, Sir William," Bridget said, joining her sister on her knees.

"Both of you?" William asked, struggling to formulate the disordered thoughts in his head into words.

His mother had the same nervous smile as her sister. This was a big deal to them. Something they must have been talking about and wishing would happen for a long time. They must have dreamed it would be something special. Magical. A bonding that would last for a lifetime.

He tried to clear his head. He needed to try and make sure it was everything they needed it to be.

"I mean, you two have been planning this?" William asked.

"Yes," Bridget said.

"Did you not see how sad Bridget was to leave yesterday? That is because she knew what we would do, and she wanted to be a part of it," Melissa said.

Bridget nodded, and he became very aware that Melissa had forgotten to close up his fly, and his cock was trying to make a dramatic escape from his underwear just a few inches away from both kneeling ladies.

"Because Mom told you everything?" William asked.

"From the first encounter you had before your interview, until what you did this morning," Bridget answered.

"The video?" William asked.

"I saw it. Saw what an amazing woman my sister is, but maybe more so what an amazing man you are, Sir William," Bridget answered, her gaze dropping for a brief moment before looking up at him again. "Just like I knew you would be."

He could feel the blush on his cheeks. Having random women on the Internet see it had felt fine, but knowing that another family member had viewed the video his mother had made felt wrong.

"What happens next?" William asked, still not sure if what his cock thought would happen, was going to take place.

"In a bit we want you to tell us that we both need to suck your big cock, Sir William, but first my sister got something she wants to say," Melissa said.

His cock was throbbing more than it had ever throbbed before, scratching against the fabric of the underwear. He had never been more confused nor more excited.

His mother's wish of what they wanted him to say made his tongue burn with a desire to speak the words, but he held his lips closed as he turned to Bridget.

"Sir William," Bridget started, her voice struggling. "I know you already have a slave. The most amazing one. Being your slave sounds amazing, but I have always wanted a different role," she continued, her words starting to feel more confident.

"I have always loved cats. Admired them. When me and my sister started to go down the darker path of our desires, I felt the role as your pet resonated with me. It would not be very different from your mother, as I would also want to fulfill all of your cravings and passions, sexual or otherwise. Call you Master and Sir, and every other honorific a submissive would call the person they have chosen to serve," Bridget said, her voice brimming with confidence for a moment before it started to shiver slightly as she stopped.

She opened the shoe box and held it up.

"Sir William, would you please be my master? Fit me with these three tokens that will make me your pet, and I promise that I will always love you. Dedicate my life to pleasing you. Worshiping you like both me and my dear sister knows you deserve to be worshiped," Bridget said.

As he stood he struggled to take his eyes away from hers, but he needed to look into the box. The first item he picked up was cat ears. She offered her head to him, and he put them on as gracefully as he could. She took a hand and shook up her hair, making the headband blend into it and making it look like the cat ears stuck up from her head. It was cute. Very cute.

Next was a collar. Just a pure black leather one, and as she offered her neck to him, he could see how she was shaking with anticipation as he wrapped it around her neck and fastened it in the back. She looked up at him with pride afterwards. Making him unsure if she was proud of him, or herself.

The last item worried him. He picked up the long black tail with the white tip, but what worried him was at the other end. It was a plug, very similar to what his mother had worn yesterday, only with a cat tail attached to it. He knew what it was for, yet he wasn't sure what to say as his aunt sat there looking up at him.

"Master, would you like to put the tail on me?" Bridget asked.

"Yes," William answered, surprised that his voice wasn't as shaken as his thoughts.

He felt his cock push against the underwear again, making him realize that his pants had fallen to his ankles, but scared that if he pulled them up now it would only be more embarrassing, and if he left things like this maybe it could come across as something natural that he had planned.

Bridget moved her upper body slightly upwards, pulling the rope of her robe open, and then peeling it off her body. William struggled to get air as her nakedness was revealed, exposing her big breasts that rivaled her sister's in size and form. He had just learned that his mother was the most beautiful person in the world, questioning why he had failed to see that before, and now understood it was the same with his aunt.

Taking in the beauty of her naked form made him question how he could have failed to see it before? She was the perfect woman. Was it just that he knew it wasn't allowed to look at family that way, and it had made him blind?

He felt he would need hours just to try and grasp how perfect her skin and every curve looked from her kneeling position, but before he had more than a few seconds to examine, she did a half turn, bending over and exposing her exquisite behind, pushing it up at him so that he could both glimpse her anus and glistening pussy.

"I don't deserve this," William said.

"Yes, you do," Melissa answered.

His mom leaned over her sister's ass, placing her head on top of it and using her hands to pull Bridget's cheeks open.

"My sister says she been training her virgin ass with a lot more toys than I have, so why don't you put that plug in my mouth so I could get it wet, and then you give your pet her tail," Melissa said.

Now it was his hands that were shaking in anticipation. How could anyone get this lucky? Be this blessed?

"Is that okay with you, Brie?" William asked.

He had just collared her and watched her expose herself to him, both front and back, yet he struggled to believe that she would agree to him inserting the butt plug.

"Yes, Master William," Bridget said.

Melissa opened her mouth and he put the shining plug between her lips, watching her close her mouth and looking like she was swirling her tongue around, only to open her mouth again and push her tongue out with the plug resting on it. He accepted her offering and by grabbing the tail right where it connected to the plug he moved it to Bridget's ass, watching how saliva transferred from the plug to the small rose as he gently rubbed them against each other.