All Mom's Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come for me, Kitten," William grunted.

"Come in her. Show her that she was right that you would be the best Master," Melissa said.

He was on the edge, trying to wait for his aunt to cum, and he figured his mom had gotten so good at reading him already that she knew he perilously needed to come or risk grave danger of harm to his cock and balls.

"Please, Daddy, claim me" Bridget moaned.

"Make her womb yours," Melissa said.

William thought back at what his father had said before he and Melissa had left. That a son always comes when their parents tell them to.

Bridget came first. Dragging William with her, as her pussy first clasped him tightly, took a second to vibrate, then clasped again, making William fire his first rope deep inside his pet aunt. Followed by more vibrating and clasping, seemingly designed to milk rope after rope of fresh, hot, cum out of his swollen balls. The pleasure was overwhelming, his cock so sensitive that each rope of cum made him struggle to stay sane, eventually forcing him to pull out of her, turning to his mother, she offered him her mouth, but he held it away and laid a thick line of cum on her breasts. His mom quickly caught on and as the second rope hit her breasts she managed to mash them together and lift them, presenting the perfect rack for his cum as the final few ropes covered them.

"Sir William, that was the most amazing thing I've ever experienced," Bridget said, still out of breath. "And when you came, I felt every one of your loads."

"You were amazing," William said, too out of breath to say any more.

His head was spinning and his legs felt weak, so he thought the only sensible thing was to sit down on the sofa next to his freshly fucked aunt. He had pushed himself, but Bridget was right that it had been amazing. The best day of his life, if his mom hadn't made sure the two days prior had been spectacular too.

"Is that cock for me?" Bridget asked.

He nodded.

"We always talked about how you would be the first one to eat my son's cum from my pussy," Melissa said.

"I left it extra deep in there for you, mom," William said.

"Buzz, buzz. Buzz, buzz" William's phone called, but he didn't want to answer.

He hadn't thought his mom could become a bigger freak, but as he felt her sister suck his cock, he watched how his mother got her face into the same sister's pussy, hearing her slurp on their combined juices as she went in search of the treasure he had hidden inside of her.

"I love your cum, Master, and I hope you'll let me eat Brie's pussy a lot more, because it is delicious too," Melissa said, taking a moment to get some air before she went nose first into her sister's juicy pussy.

"I love your cum too," Bridget said, barely letting his softening cock escape her mouth to speak.

"I left some more cum on mom's breasts after she is done with your pussy," William said.

"Oh, you wouldn't mind me licking it from your boobs, would you sis?" Bridget said, still refusing to let William's cock slip from her mouth.

"Aha," Melissa answered, her mouth too busy sucking cum out of Bridget to give a proper answer.

"Buzz, buzz. Buzz, buzz," William's phone rang again.

Someone must desperately want to speak with him, but he wasn't going to tell Bridget to stop cleaning his cock so he could get to it.

"Are we really doing this? Is this what we do from now on?" William asked.

"What do you mean?" Melissa asked.

"This. You two and me. What we did today," William clarified.

"If you two don't mind a third wheel," Bridget said.

"You're not a third wheel, Brie," Melissa said. "You and me need to be equals. The same rights and opportunities to do whatever we want and can for Sir William. Daddy. After all, we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you, Brie," she added.

"What about our living conditions?" William asked.

He had a plan, but he wanted to make sure it was what they all wanted.

"I guess I'm stuck in this place," Bridget said.

"Buzz, buzz. Buzz, buzz," William's phone rang again.

"Maybe you should get that?" Melissa suggested. "They been calling you a few times now, so maybe it's important. By the way, did you want to clean my chest, Sis?"

Bridget eagerly bounced off the sofa and down on the floor next to her sister. William didn't want to take his eyes off it as his aunt started to heartily lick his cum from his mom's chest. It was one of the most beautiful scenes he had ever experienced as he tried to reach for his pants to get his phone. Three missed calls from the same number, but it was one that he didn't recognize.

"The best thing would be if we could all live together. Then both of us could always make sure you had everything you needed, Sir William," Melissa said, moaning as her sister licked her chest.

"How about you, Brie? Would you like that?" William asked.

"I must be honest that I'm very jealous that Mel gets to live with you, but this little apartment might not be big enough for us, and I doubt Alan would accept me around," Bridget said.

"He wouldn't, but you forget that I'm the master of the house now. If I say that I need both of you there with me, then that is what will happen. As far as Alan goes, would you mind if we told him some lies about you, Brie? I was thinking that we tell him you been going through a rough time and that you need to be close to your loved ones," William suggested.

"That wouldn't be too far from the truth. Are you saying I can move into the house with you two?" Bridget said.

"We always talked about how we would get our own place with William, but why not make it the house we already live in?" Melissa said.

"I love you. Both of you. I love you Mel as my sister and fellow submissive for the best Daddy in the world, and I love you as my nephew, Master, and Daddy, Sir William. This is the happiest day of my life," Bridget said, tears slowly rolling down her cheeks.

"I love you too," Melissa answered.

"Buzz, buzz. Buzz, buzz," William's phone rang again.

"I guess I better get this, or they will keep calling me forever," William said.

Both women nodded.

"Hello, this is William," William said into the phone.

"Hey! This is Robert. From the gym. We need your help," Robert said.

He was going to start working at the gym, but his first day was supposed to be in a few days. Maybe some emergency had happened, and they needed him to start sooner.

"Yeah?" William said.

"Sorry to bother you, but something has come up and we need your help. It is totally fine if you can't, but we need you," Robert said.

He didn't want to leave Melissa and Bridget for work, but at the same time, he wanted to be on good terms with his new employers.

"What can I do?" William asked.

"Have you ever competed in any obstacle courses?" Robert asked.

He hadn't. He was confident in doing them at the gym but didn't feel like he was ready to take them on in competitions. That put a whole new kind of nerves on it, plus you needed to complete them in succession, which was always harder.

"Not really," William said.

"I see, well we saw that you are very good, and we just lost our third person for today's event less than an hour ago. The competition is starting soon, and if we don't get another third to join us, we need to cancel," Robert said.

"You want me to be on your team?" William asked.

"That would be awesome. First price is 15k, but we have never managed to get first before, but since you would be representing the gym we could pay you salary for it, and if we do get any prize money, then we split it three ways," Robert said.

He wanted to do this. Going with them to an event would be a great chance to get to know them, but even more so he wanted to compete.

"Give me a second," he said.

"Sure," Robert answered.

He pressed the mute button and turned to Melissa and Bridget.

"Do it," Melissa said.

"We will wait for you after you win," Bridget said.

Like Robert had said there wouldn't be any chance of them winning, but it would still be a great opportunity.

"Are you sure? I would love to stay and continue this too," William said.

"We will do that when you come back," Melissa said.

Bridget nodded.

"I guess I'm in," William said into the phone.

"Great! We need to leave as soon as possible," Robert said.

"I need to get home and get some clothes. Where can we meet?" William asked.

"We got your address here. If you don't mind, we can meet you there," Robert said.

"Okay. I'm leaving right now," William said.

"See you in a bit," Robert answered.

This day was getting even crazier.

"What did they say?" Melissa asked.

"They want me to represent the gym in an obstacle course team event," William said.

"What are you waiting for? Let's go," Bridget said.

William went for his clothes, starting to get dressed. His mom was helping him, making him almost regret needing to leave as she remained naked, and it took all of his restraint to not engage in sex again. Bridget ran into the kitchen, and as he was on his way to the hallway she showed up, also still naked, holding a box of pasta Bolognese.

"You need this. My food will give you all the energy you need to win," Bridget promised.

That might be true, as it had just given him the energy to have the most amazing sex.

"We will wait for you here," Melissa said.

"Thank you. When I get back, we will claim the house as ours," William said.

His mom threw him the keys, and they both kissed him goodbye, giving him the most amazing naked hugs, and again he doubted the wisdom of leaving them when he could stay and fuck some more.

"Good luck," Bridget said.

Good luck," Melissa echoed.

"Oh, I totally forgot. I love you too. More than a young heart should be able to love anyone," William said.

The door closed behind him and he quickly went to the car. This had already been the best possible day, but getting to show everyone what he could do on an obstacle course might make it even better. At least if he didn't fall.

"Buzz, buzz," his phone indicated he had gotten a message.

He started the car, taking up his phone before driving away, expecting it to be from Robert, but instead it was from his mom.

"You were amazing today. I am so proud of you and hope you will have fun at the event. However it goes, we will reward you when you get back," his mother's message read.

How could he possibly not succeed after a promise like that?

The End