All Mom's Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, Brie, but while you're busy kissing, I need to suck my son's cock," Melissa said. "I've needed this in my mouth for hours."

For a moment he lost focus on the kiss, feeling his mother grab his cock and let her freshly kissed lips embrace it, but the intense emotions from Bridget dragged him back. His aunt's tongue felt like it would be able to tie a knot with his if she so desired.

Having his mother blow him while kissing his aunt, made him wonder if they were setting him up for failure, praising him in ways he didn't deserve, promising him more than any man could merit. But if he was going to fail, just like with College, then this was the way to do it.

His balls tensed up, making him break the kiss.

"You'll make me come, Mom," William warned.

He wasn't sure if he was telling Melissa to make her slow down, or Bridget so that she could join her sister for a facial.

"This time, your cum belongs to your pet," Melissa said, still slurping on her son's cock despite her words.

"Is that what you want?" William asked Bridget.

"If you would let me," Bridget answered.

His mom had already become an aficionado of his cum, but it only seemed fair that his first time with his aunt, she got the prize.

"If we had sex, would you want me to wear a condom?" William asked.

"Never," Bridget answered, looking at him like he had just cursed.

"Would you mind helping me get my clothes off?" William asked.

"Yes, Sir," Bridget said.

She started with his shirt, her hands focusing more on caressing his upper body than getting him topless, but eventually she got it removed. It felt sensual. Like his aunt adored him, and it was made even better because his mother kept sucking his cock while her sister touched his body.

Next, she went down to her knees, both sisters looking so cute that he almost lost his load in Melissa's mouth while Bridget carefully lifted each foot to get the clothes that had gathered at his feet.

"Socks too," William ordered.

"Of course, Sir," Bridget said.

She carefully pulled them off, almost showing the same care as she had done when taking his shirt off, but eventually, he was fully naked too, just like she was.

"Mom, do you really want your sister to be a part of what we have started between us?" William asked. "Because this will be your last chance to stop this."

"Sir William, I'm making sure your cock stays hard for when you make her yours," Melissa answered.

"Thank you, Slave," William said.

It felt weird calling his mother that, but he was slowly getting used to it, hoping he soon would be able to say it as easily as she did.

He grabbed Bridget's collar, pulling her up into another kiss. His mother stopped sucking him, standing up, and after breaking the kiss with Bridget he turned to kiss his mother, only he saw how the two women exchanged a quick look, and he saw how Bridget also leaned in, and instead of finding one mouth, it was two sets of lips that pressed against his.

He wasn't sure how to react, but he felt the passion from both Bridget and Melissa, and he tried to match it, three mouths dancing against each other. It was weird, but also highly exciting. He wasn't sure where to focus, just letting the two women try to compete for his lips.

His mother was the first to break the rhythm by forcing her tongue into his mouth, making him need to turn more to her side, but his aunt didn't seem to mind as she instead started to kiss his cheek, down his chin, making sure all of her side of his face got covered. After a minute his mother stopped, guiding his face towards Bridget who took over the passionate kiss, and instead it was his mother covering the other side of his face with kisses while nephew and aunt twisted tongues together.

His mother took over again, and then back to his aunt before it went back to being a three-way kiss, three sets of lips embracing as closely as lips could be. When they all parted, William almost lost his balance, shaken by the intensity of the kisses.

"Wow, that was amazing," William said, trying to catch his breath.

"Not so bad for two old broads, right?" Melissa said.

"You are the best kisser in the world, Sir William," Bridget added.

He knew that wasn't true. Especially with how both of them had just kissed him.

"That was our first kiss too," Melissa said.

"Is that something you would like us to do for you?" Bridget asked William.

"Yeah," William answered.

He had wondered if they had done things together, but hearing them say they had never kissed before, made him excited that he was involved in their first kiss.

"We have talked about all the things we might do for you, but we never acted on it," Melissa told him.

"We both agreed that we needed you to be able to watch us when we do it," Bridget said.

"Anything you want us to do, we will. No matter how naughty or wrong it might seem to other people," Melissa said.

"It is a part of our promise to you as your pet and slave," Bridget said.

"Anything?" William said, his voice barely holding because of the erotic tension in Melissa's and Bridget's words.

"Yes, and we are going to seal that promise with a kiss," Melissa said.

Both women grabbed his cock with one hand, as they leaned closer together. Both seemed a bit tensive as their lips first touched, almost as if they knew they were crossing a boundary that could never be uncrossed. Once they both accepted that this is who they have decided to be, be it kissing each other for his sake or their own, the intensity turned up. Both women's hands on his cock, slowly moving. He felt they were truly doing this for him, stroking his cock to get information on how he felt about them kissing, and if that was the case, he was certain they were picking up how exciting he thought it was as his cock kept twitching in their hands.

It was made even worse when each woman took their free hand and started to grope the other's breast. Seeing the extra passion go into the kiss as they both had their big breasts kneaded by their sister. It had him on the verge of coming again, and he was glad they were both stroking him gently because any further stimulation would have been too much for him as he watched with big eyes.

When the kiss ended, William wasn't sure what to say, just standing there as he waited for the two women who seemed to be lost in the eternity of each other's eyes as they had just taken a step that William wondered if they had both hoped to take, and had found much more satisfying than they could have ever imagined.

"That was, quite good," Bridget said, her tone giving away that she might have liked it a lot more than what her words described.

"I have a feeling we will be doing that a lot more, right, Sir William?" Melissa added.

"You better," William said, still not fully recovered from what he had witnessed, "but now I need to fuck someone."

No sooner had he said that than he had Bridget jump at him, being somewhat used to it by now he managed to catch her, but not without needing to take a moment to find his balance. Bridget didn't seem to care as she swung her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, her pussy and ass resting on his cock.

"So big and strong," Bridget cooed.

"And fucking horny," William said.

"I like you best when you're horny," Melissa said.

"I think that will be my favorite too," Bridget said.

He turned around, laying Bridget down on her back on the sofa with him on top of her, feeling how she relaxed her grip on him without letting him go completely.

"I'm not sure how I can be this lucky," William said.

"Because you have always been the best son a mother could wish for," Melissa said.

"Loving, caring, and always supportive of everyone around you," Bridget added.

It made him wonder if it was something the two sisters had discussed among themselves before.

"Extremely handsome," Melissa said.

"Don't forget how strong you have gotten too, Sir William," Bridget said.

"All that would have been enough, but now we know you got that monster cock too," Melissa said.

"The monster cock that will claim my pussy any second now. Make me worship you even more than I already do. Make me wish I could spend every second of the rest of my life by you and my sister's side so that we would always be available to take care of your every sexual need," Bridget said.

He knew they were trying to convince him that he deserved to be this lucky, but all it did was just confirm that he was luckier than any person deserved to be.

He looked down at his cock that lay over her pussy. It seemed so desperate to get inside of her, and her wet, glistening hole seemed just as needy for him. She was clean of hair down there, and it made him wonder if she had done as his mother and rushed to a professional to make sure all hair got properly removed for when she was going to be naked for him.

"Aunty, you're a very beautiful woman," William said.

"Thank you," Bridget answered.

"I hope you can handle a hard fucking, because you two have had me on the verge of coming for forever today, and I need the release," William said.

"Make me love it," Bridget said.

He felt his mom grab his cock, exchanging a nod with him and then Bridget. She guided him into her sister's pussy, the wet folds enveloping him completely, and as he continued the journey deeper into her, he got surprised by how tight she felt, yet inviting and unresisting, making him wonder if she was even more excited about this than he was.

"Fuck, that's big," Bridget moaned.

"I think Daddy might be too big for you, sis," Melissa said.

"Yes, but you will shape me to fit you, want you, Daddy?" Bridget answered.

It felt weird hearing his mother and aunt call him that, but it made his cock twitch so much that he had to halt the penetration, holding still with only half his cock inside of Bridget.

"Oh, you like that, Daddy?" Bridget asked, clearly feeling how his cock had reacted.

He had heard the word being used like this before, but never really understood it. Yet, the tone made it fully clear what they meant with it. Their voices turned sultry and submissive, almost like the word couldn't be said normally, but it had to be emphasized to carry admiration and desire.

"You're both old enough to be my mom, and one of your actually is," William said.

"You're our sex daddy," Melissa explained. "All the things we ever thought about doing, but been too scared to ever consider trying or talk about with anyone else, you will teach us to do, Daddy."

That kind of made sense. He had been an outlet for their fantasies, but it didn't change that his mother had been the one teaching him.

"And now you need to teach your pet's pussy to stretch for your big cock, Daddy," Bridget said.

His hips plunged forward on their own, almost as if they wanted to show him just as much as Bridget how to properly take her. She moaned loudly. The kind of moan that made his cock twitch again, made worse by her big breasts shaking seductively from the impact. He wanted to be still again, get used to his aunt's tight pussy holding him closely, but his hips pulled back, and then hard into her again.

"Fuck, that's good," Bridget moaned.

His hips kept moving as he watched how she squirmed under him. He moved a hand to one of her breasts, groping it from below, feeling it wiggle in his hand as he fucked her. It was like watching a show. The perfect, mature, body danced for him, and he was in control of its every move.

"You like my son's cock, Sis?" Melissa asked.

"I love it. I love your big fucking cock, Daddy," Bridget said, her voice strained with moans.

He felt how she rolled her hips, hugging his cock tightly every time he went balls deep into her. Her pussy felt like it was burning up, and her body was making all the lovely pussy juices it could to try and make sure they weren't set on fire from their combined sexual heat as he pounded her, feeling how her juices had coated even his balls, making a wet sound as they slapped against her. The tail sometimes tickled his balls when their movements matched up, as if it was trying to tickly them into making more cum.

Her bouncing breasts were too tempting. Her areolas much bigger than her sisters, and the nipples perkier. He hadn't had the time to study them, but he was going to make sure to compare both sisters' breasts properly some other time, but for now, he leaned down to take the breast he was groping into his mouth. It tasted heavenly as he spread his lips out while his tongue played with the strong nipple.

"I'm going to come," Bridget moaned.

He sucked harder on her breast, using his hand to try and push more into his mouth, while his hips were moving hard and fast. He had loved Melissa coming on his cock, and he wanted to experience it with Bridget too.

"Make her come," Melissa said.

"Come for daddy," William demanded, his mouth too full of delicious boob to speak properly.

"Oh fuck, Daddy," Bridget yelled.

She grabbed him, pulling at him with inhuman strength as her body twisted and curled, her pussy tugging at his cock like she was trying to strangle him. William was holding on for his life, fearing he would be bucked off if he didn't make sure his cock was buried deep inside of her.

"Fucking hell, you're good," Bridget said, looking like she was about to pass out.

"Good girl," William told her.

She cooed, her eyes twinkling before she reached up, kissing him deeply and passionately for a few seconds before she collapsed down on the sofa again to try and regain her breath after the powerful orgasm.

"Mom, I think you promised to always clean my cock," William said.

Bridget's body had fully relaxed, making it easier to slip out of her. His still-hard cock was covered in her shiny juices as he directed it to the side where his mother had already taken position.

"I take it you haven't tasted your sister's pussy before?" William asked.

"No, Sir," Melissa answered.

She looked like she was both excited and nervous about it as she carefully grabbed his cock with a hand.

"Do you want to?" William asked, sensing her hesitation.

"Yes. I always wanted to taste her the first time directly from your cock, Master," Melissa said.

He nodded, and their eyes remained locked together as she reached out her tongue, barely touching it at first as if she was scared of what it would taste, but quickly gaining courage and licking it more confidently.

"Good girl," William said, wanting to encourage her.

Melissa cooed, making almost the same sound as her sister, and she then took him in her mouth and started to suck on him.

"I'm going to fuck you some more, Brie, but I need to taste this wet mess first," William said.

Her pussy was truly in disarray, wet fluids having spread out of her and making her skin glisten. Her lower lips were as sexy as she was, and the long cat tail being held in place with the plug, made it a vision for gods, only he felt it was all his.

"Do you always keep yourself clean down here?" William asked.

"I try. I take it Mel didn't tell you I was with her at the salon two days ago?" Bridget said.

"She didn't. That must have been a weird job for them. Preparing a mother and aunt for their son and nephew," William said. "They did a good job though, as you look amazing."

He dove in, feeling the juices spread all over his face as he sucked on Bridget's pussy. His mother followed with the shift of his body, not letting his cock slip out of her mouth as he sucked up as much of his aunt's juices as he could, feeling himself fill with strength as if it was some kind of miracle juice.

"Oh, Will, I mean Daddy, that feels so good," Bridget said, moaning.

He just sucked, wiggling his face around while he drank all of her sweet fluids until he felt the need for air grow too large, taking a break for some big breaths, and then attacking Bridget's half-exposed clitoris, giving it a few seconds of well-deserved attention, before sticking his face into her pussy again. He could hear her moaning, wondering if life could get any better than right now.

"I need to fuck you again," William said.

"Doggystyle please, or kittystyle would be more fitting," Bridget said.

He nodded, watching her start to turn, stopping her as he took advantage of her sitting up to give her a deep kiss, wondering if it was the first time she tasted herself in a kiss, before he let her continue turning around and stand on her knees with her arms leaning against the backrest of the sofa.

"Are you my kitten, Brie?" William asked.

He rubbed her ass, loving how full it felt, the soft skin perfect to the touch. One hand found the tail, gently pulling at it and making Bridget moan.

"Yes, Daddy," Bridget answered.

"My good little kitten. The ears, the collar, and this lovely tail, it looks so nat-." William said.

His voice froze, as he suddenly remembered the direct message on the chat program that his mother had received. That person had been called NaturalKitten, and he now realized that it had been Bridget. His aunt talked with his mother about his cum, and how Bridget had wanted to eat it from Melissa. Had they done that? No, what they had said today wouldn't make sense if they had. Maybe that is why his mom had arranged for her to eat the bowl of strawberries and cream that had his cum in it. A gift from Melissa to still her sister's desire for one more day.

"So natural on you," William finished.

"Your cock is clean and ready, Daddy," Melissa said.

He had been able to hold off from coming, but now his balls were back to churning again as he thought about all the delicious things he would be able to watch them do together.

He positioned himself behind Bridget, pushing his cock into her. Knowing how wet she was, and that she had just taken him a few minutes earlier, he drove balls deep in one swift motion. Her pussy clung to his cock, grasping him tightly for a few seconds, but as she relaxed, he started to fuck her. Deep, hard thrusts.

He could hear her moans. Loving how responsive she was to his moves. Her body moved in rhythm with him as he clashed into her, feeling how he reached even deeper into her, forcing loud moans from both of them.

"I'm starting to wonder if you two were destined to take my cock. It fits so perfectly in you," William said.

"We were, Daddy," Bridget answered.

"Not everyone could take your cock, meaning that we always were meant to do this," Melissa said.

"Fuck me harder, Daddy," Bridget begged.

He did. Holding the tail away so that it didn't get in the way of his powerful thrusts as he pounded Bridget. This is how he had always wanted to be able to have sex, and now he had the two most beautiful women in the world begging him for it.

"Harder," Bridget said, her voice already strained from the pace of the lovemaking.

William reached out for the collar, grabbing it tightly and when he sank his cock into his energetic aunt, he pulled on the collar, making her push hard against him. He wasn't sure if she moaned, or exhaled all air from the force of their bodies smacking together, but he didn't care. If she had said harder, he was going to show her harder.

Using the collar, he set the rhythm. Not only his own, but he was now also controlling the movements of her body, and from how her pussy was reacting, he knew it was just what she wanted. Her moans were not as loud anymore, sounding like they were restricted from the strain of the collar on her neck, but he could hear the air escape her, and how she tried to fill her lungs with air desperately before he pounded hard into her and knocked it out again.

"Oh, Daddy. Gonna cum, gonna cum, gonna cum for you," Bridget said, her voice barely working and forcing her to start over each time he drove his cock into her.