All Mom's Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brie, the honor is mine. I accept you as my pet, and promise I will show you the love and respect you deserve," William said, not knowing if the last bit was proper.

With that he pushed the plug forward, seeing how Bridget's ass was trying to fight it, until he turned it slightly sideways, and then it got sucked in, being held firmly in place as he tugged on it lightly before letting the tail slide through his fingers as he pulled them away.

"This is unbelievable," William said.

Bridget swayed her ass a few times as if to test the tail, while Melissa eagerly pulled her top off. William just stood there, not sure where to look, and then suddenly both were back to the same kneeling position as before. They looked up at him with desperate eyes, looking like they waited for his command.

He secured his feet, feeling like a herald king.

"Slave. Pet. Time you prove yourself and suck my fucking cock," William said.

He was the one who really needed to prove himself, but he felt they expected him to talk like he was the one in charge. The truth was that he feared he would cum any second already.

His mom put a hand on his left leg as the other tore at his underwear, while aunt Brie leaned on his right leg as she also pulled to get the underwear off. His cock sprang free, doing a spectacular dance before the rigidness won and stabilized it.

"It's even bigger than I thought," Bridget said, gasping.

"My son has the biggest and juiciest cock," Melissa bragged.

Melissa gave the head a greeting kiss first, and then Bridget did the same from the other side. He could see the lust in their eyes. Big, bright eyes filled with a desire that he felt many would see as unfitting for women their age, but that swelled his ego, and cock, as he knew he was the object of their admiration. He almost started to feel natural in these situations.

His mom was a sex freak, and somehow it just made sense that his aunt was one too. Two of the most beautiful women in the world, and if they wanted him to tell them to suck his cock, he wasn't man enough to turn them down.

"How did you swallow this whole thing?" Bridget asked Melissa.

Each lady had a hand on his shaft, making him wonder if they would fight over him, or share him.

"I know, right? I think it might be one of the superpowers you get as a mother. You will always be able to fit your son when he needs you," Melissa answered.

He knew Melissa was answering her sister, but she was looking up at him, and her smile made him feel like there might be truth to her words.

"I hope I got some aunty-powers because I've been dreaming about you fucking my mouth, Sir William," Bridget said.

Bridget's smile matched her sister's as she also looked up at him. His cock strained against their hands as he tried to contain himself. No one should be this revered. He hadn't done anything to deserve it, but he was eternally grateful to whatever deity had taken part in making it happen.

"You wouldn't mind if I sucked your cock before your slave mother, do you, Sir William?" Bridget asked.

The only problem he could see with that was that he might cum too soon to fully enjoy it.

He thought about asking his mother for permission to let that happen, feeling like he had promised himself to her, but then he considered that she was the one that had brought his aunt into this. Brought her to him.

"Go ahead," William answered.

Bridget licked her lips, and then William felt her soft, luscious lips embrace the top of his cockhead, sliding slowly lower as William saw his cockhead gradually disappear into his aunt's mouth. It was so beautiful. Her elegant facial features came to their prime as her lips stretched around his big cock. The entire scene accented by her big breasts swaying gently to her head's bobbing movements, trying to steal the show below the current main attraction of the blowjob.

"Is she any good?" Melissa asked.

He swallowed hard as Bridget's lips had now fully embraced his head, allowing her to suck hard on it. Her tongue moving around the head like she was giving it a tongue bath like the good little catgirl she was.

"She's amazing," William said.

His mother had the same devious look on her face as when she had been the one sucking his cock, making him wonder if her bond with her sister was just as important as the bond she now had with him. They must have been talking about this for a long time, and he had to make sure to ask them just how deep their bond had grown.

"You know, your new pet has always said that she would be able to take your cock deeper than me," Melissa said.

"That was before I knew your cock was this big," Bridget answered, each word mostly coming out as a mumble because her mouth was full of said cock.

That meant they had at least been discussing his cock, and how they would both want to suck him before the circumstances changed to allow it to happen.

"Besides, I've been practicing my cocksucking skills on dildos, just how would I know my nephew's cock was a beast? How did you manage to take all of him anyway?" Bridget asked, William's cock no longer in her mouth.

"I told you. Moms get superpowers to make sure they can handle their son's cocks," Melissa said.

"Sir William, I'm not letting go of your cock until I've taken all of you. If I can't do it myself, I need you to help me," Bridget said.

Her determination moved him. He had loved his mother's throat, and now he felt that Bridget needed that experience just as much as his throbbing cock did.

"Are you sure?" William asked.

As good as it felt, there was something eerie in how his mother had been able to take him so deeply, and he didn't want to force his aunt to do something she might not be able to achieve.

"Yes, Sir William. I will try on my own first, but if I struggle, then I give you permission. That is what this collar represents," Bridget said, grabbing her collar with one hand while the other remained on William's cock. "I trust you to keep me safe and out of danger, but also that I'm willing to do everything it takes to make sure you feel good. Besides, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I waited this long, and then got all pusillanimous just because your cock was too big and awesome," she added.

"It's very awesome," Melissa said, "and if you don't do it, then I will," she added, making William wonder if she meant she would help her sister take all of his cock, or show her sister how her own throat had already acquired that skill.

The look in Bridget's eyes showed that she would not accept surrender no matter the cost. His mother nodded to show that she accepted her sister's will.

They were a threesome now. Not a couple as William had started to see him and his mother as, but a threesome. He could feel that Bridget wasn't fully happy that mother and son had a head start, making her feel slightly left out, probably knowing that the family bond was much stronger between the other two, and William was now convinced that Bridget would do anything and everything to show that she belonged and would make sure William knew that she was her sister's equal.

His cock entered Bridget's mouth again, lips and tongue working in unison to bathe him in saliva, feeling how it drooled past her lips and down his shaft, as her hands then took over the job of spreading it out. He could tell how careful she was to not rub the saliva in but make sure it coated his skin down to his balls.

She pushed her head forward, more and more of his cock disappearing in between her lips until he felt the back of her mouth, causing her to stop. He was anxiously waiting on her next move, feeling thrills as she bobbed her head lightly, before slowly allowing his cock to slide further down the back of her mouth. The narrow passageway slowly started to unfold, but that caused Bridget to cough and pull herself away.

"That's fucking big," Bridget cursed trying to catch her breath.

"You got this, Sis," Melissa encouraged.

Bridget must have agreed as she took William's cock in her mouth again, eagerly sliding her lips down the wet shaft until the head again reached the back of her mouth. She slowly guided him to the opening of her throat, but then pulled back only to repeat, causing her head to bob back and forth.

It felt amazing. Her sweet lips guided him as her soft mouth engulfed him in what felt like wet heaven. Her tongue seemed like it was unable to be still, always moving around him as if it wanted to bless all of his cock with its presence.

He felt her bravery grow as she started to test her gag reflex again, but always pulled back before she involuntary reacted to the intrusion. It felt like it would be any second now that she would be able to trick her body to accept him fully, and he could feel she was sensing it too, yet when she started to take him down her throat, slowly stretching open and reshaping to his impossible size, she started to cough again, forcing her to take him out of her mouth.

"Sorry" she apologized, still coughing.

"You almost had it," Melissa said. "Do you want me to show you how I do it?"

"No, sis. You need to help me, Sir William. Make me take it," Bridget begged, looking up at him with big eyes.

He was sure she would be able to do it without him pushing her. If not today, then some other day. Her determination was visible, but that also made him want to help her. He had never forced anyone to do anything sexual before, but now it felt necessary. For her sake more than his own.

"I believe in you, Pet," William said.

Bridget gave him one of the most pleasant smiles he had ever seen, even competing with Melissa's, and then she took him back into her mouth again, this time wasting no time to sink him to the back of her mouth. She looked up at him, her eyes pleading with him to do what was necessary.

The responsibility was overwhelming, feeling like she was putting her life in his hands. Could she already have that much trust in him? Build up over month after month of fantasies. He knew he had to make this happen, and the horny part of him wanted to just power his cock down her throat, but he was bound to a higher oath now. One between a dominant and a submissive. He had to make sure they were safe, and even if she wanted something, he had to make sure the experience was the best possible for everyone involved.

Slowly he moved his cock, trying to find the correct spot, and then he pushed, feeling how her throat would start to open up. Again, everything seemed to go well at first, but then his aunt reacted, and he knew her body was telling her she needed to cough to remove the obstacle, and he quickly moved a hand to the back of her head, holding her in place. Her bountiful hair made it hard for him to keep her in place as his hand slipped when she tried to push back, and his other hand instinctively grabbed her collar at the side of her neck, his fingers nestling their way in between the collar and her neck and holding her in place.

She whimpered, looking up at him with tear-filled eyes, but he felt she didn't want him to stop, but rather was pleading with him to continue.

He pushed his hips forward, feeling how his cockhead continued to dwell deeper in its pursuit of complete embedment. Bridget would sometimes convulse, but as their eyes remained locked, he was certain she was never in distress, even if her body was trying to tell her she was. He did not stop until he felt his cockhead fully enveloped by the tight embrace. For a moment he remained still, just enjoying the feelings of pleasure and joint accomplishment, and then he slowly pulled back. Feeling the desperation grow in Bridget, and when he slipped from her mouth, he saw how all the suppressed feelings seemed to come over her all at once as tears covered her cheeks and saliva hung from her lips and chin.

"Are you okay?" William asked, fearful he had gone too far, or deep, as it were.

"Oh my god, that's thick," Bridget managed to say.

"I told you," Melissa said.

When he looked over he saw that his mother was naked now too, making him almost lose his goo as he now had two naked ladies kneeling in front of him. He tried to determine which of the amazing set of boobs were bigger before he managed to convince himself that it didn't matter. They were both big and exquisite pairs of breasts that anyone in the world with a sane mind would be happy to devour. It made him wonder why his dad and Bridget's ex-husband had not spent every moment of their life worshiping their spouses, but still glad that they hadn't, as this wouldn't be happening if they did.

"Brie, are you okay?" William asked again.

She looked up at him, her facial expression unhappy about something.

"I'll be okay when I feel your balls on my chin as you fuck my throat," she said.

His cock was about to burst at her words, and this time he didn't wait for her to move her lips around him, but he pushed his cock into her mouth, glad that she willingly accepted him. If she wanted to be his sex pet, he was going to give her what she wanted.

He grabbed her collar with both hands, making sure he had a good grip on both sides, and then he let his cock start the journey, sliding along her tongue that she had formed to the underside of his cock, pushing against the back of her mouth and entering her throat. This time he didn't worry as her body tried to eject him but just used the grip on her collar to make sure she was in the best position as he gallantly went deeper.

It felt amazing. Like his cock was made to be in her throat. He wondered if she could feel it too, struggling to decipher between the mix of pain and conviction in her eyes if she enjoyed it too, but as he felt his balls rest against her chin, the sparkle in her eyes told him that she loved this as much as he did, even if for enjoyment might be more psychological than physical.

"Is that what I looked like too?" Melissa asked.

"Pretty much. Easy to see that you're sisters from how you both swallow my cock," William answered.

He was scared to move, but the need in his loins was too strong, and he made some careful movements back and forth, trying to make his balls wiggle against her chin before he felt the struggle become too much for her again, pulling back and letting her breathe. This time she barely coughed, and he was happy that she was already starting to adjust to it.

"It's incredible, right?" Melissa asked her sister.

"It's weird. Almost painful, like my body is protesting, but at the same time, there are so many good emotions and feelings coming through. Thank you for helping me get there, Sir William." Bridget said, turning to William for the last part. "I want to try and do it myself again, but I would love it if you held my collar like that again. It helped give me the courage," Bridget said.

"You've done astoundingly well," William said, wanting to encourage her.

He hadn't let go of the collar, even if it was a bit of a reach to hold it, and his cock had stayed in his aunt's face, but she didn't seem to mind as she nuzzled against it like she had just found her new favorite toy.

She took it in her mouth, trying to spread her saliva again so that it wouldn't be dry, and then she took it out of her mouth, using her hands to try and make sure the coating was even, only it was clear she was too eager and excited to do a good job.

"Let me try it first, but if you feel I need help, do not hesitate to claim my throat as you please, Sir William, and when your balls touch my chin, that is your permission to use me for your pleasure," Bridget said, her voice sounding serious.

What had happened to these two modest sisters that had caused them to become this freaky? Not that he minded, as he was reaping all the benefits from it as his self-proclaimed pet took his wet cock back in her mouth, sinking her lips down the shaft until the head poked at the back of her mouth, guiding herself and the cock into the best position. William steadied his grip, mostly to handle the intense pleasure, and then felt how Bridget started to swallow him again. This time she fought against her body's attempt to save her and William let out a long moan as she took him balls deep in one slow, smooth, sweep.

He knew he was meant to start moving now, but he needed a few moments to steady himself, not made easier by Bridget's throat gripping him tightly a few times in what he only could assume was an attempt to milk all the cum out of him.

Once the most urgent feelings of needing to orgasm were under control, he started to move. His hips pulled back until he felt his balls swing freely, and then pushed forward until his balls pressed against her chin. It felt a bit awkward, but with each push forward, it started to go smoother, as if Bridget was getting accustomed to it. Her eyes beamed up at him, and he wondered if she could see the same admiration in his eyes that he saw in hers.

"Tell her you're proud of her," Melissa whispered to him.

He was.

"This is what you wanted? To be a good pet for your nephew?" William said, looking down at Bridget.

He used his grip of her collar to pull her towards him as his cock surged down her throat and his balls slapped her chin. She tried to nod, but he was taking her too hard and fast for it to work.

"I wasn't sure you would be able to do it. Not today at least, but here we are, my cock all the way down your tight throat. I'm proud of you, Brie. The best pet a nephew could wish for," William said.

The sense of power was overwhelming, her sweet eyes looking up at him as if he was a god, until they rolled back, Bridget's body tensing up.

Unsure what was going on he pulled out, bending down to make sure Bridget was okay, scared he had gone too far.

"Oh, my fucking god," Bridget moaned, her voice shaking.

She looked possessed as her body vibrated and tilted backward, William seeing she was masturbating frenziedly and understanding she was coming.

"I think you just made my sister's dreams come true, and mine," Melissa said.

"How so?" William asked.

"You just showed her that you were worth the wait and that you accept both of us. We needed to do this together, me as your mother slave, and she as your aunty pet," Melissa said, one hand behind her sister's back and the other on William's knee.

William didn't know how to answer, so he pulled his mother into a kiss, their tongues dancing for a few seconds.

"At least now I know why you wanted me to save my strength earlier," William said.

"I told you that you would need it," Melissa answered.

"What just happened?" Bridget asked, dazed in her post-orgasmic state.

"You just made yourself come," William answered.

"No, you just made myself come," Bridget answered back.

The sentence didn't make much sense, yet William figured he knew what she meant with it, and he grabbed her collar, pulling her towards him and giving her a deep kiss too. Bridget's lips tensed at first, then embraced his as she put her heart into it, her tongue moving slowly but eagerly against his as they shared their first kiss as lovers.

No sooner had his lips left Bridget's, than he found his mother's hand turning him to the side, their lips embracing each other again. They were both excellent kissers, but something about kissing his mom gave him that special kind of warmth deep inside. Kissing his aunt was forbidden, but nothing seemed as forbidden as kissing his sweet and innocent mother.

"You must be the best kisser in the world," Melissa told him. "Now kiss her again," she said, pushing his face towards Bridget's.

He wasted no time pressing his lips against Bridget's, and this time she put all her passion into the kiss from the first touch, making out with him like a horny College girl going through her sexual awakening, the last part feeling like it might be true, only she was twice that age.