All Comments on 'All My Fault'

by Vulcez

Sort by:
  • 412 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very good

Excellent story. My heart breaks for your loss. Nobody should outlive their kids. God bless you and yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVING WIFE

A real loving wife story, although she was tempted to divorce, she realised she really loved her husband and him her, so their loving marriage lasted for 62 years till death did part them.

Good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NFW!

I'd of gotten out of bed, packed a suitcase or two, left the house, gone to a motel until the banks opened, did the financial thing, quit my job, and then left for another part of country or a different country altogether. She can have her "PLAN" and stick it up her ass sideways. Don't care if wasn't going to follow it through or not. She started out marring me under false pretenses. Screw her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
lack of understanding of "fiction"

When I read comments on this story, or pretty much any other on this site -- I am astounded at the number of people that fail to understand the meaning of the word "fiction".

Nor distinguish "fiction" from "reality".

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 6 years ago
Well, well.

It's nice to know that,

even though being a reader

here for some time, one

can still find good strong stories

to read.

First: My condolences.

Second: The wife grabbing

his cock is condescending.

Just imagine a husband grabbing

his wife's nipples, before

telling her something important.

Foul one against the wife.

Foul two is "the plan".

Now she has opened a crack in

any normal husband's trust.

This marriage has the strength

and polyfilla to mend this crack.

The wife only has to legally sign

over all their properties to the husband

for the next five years.

That's how she regains his trust.

Third: I don't see this story quite

deserving top ratings, but

don't have the heart to drag down

it's average.

So no ratings from me.

Thanks writer for a most interesting story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry for your loss

I am sorry about your daughter I to lost a child my son Joshua died at the age of 3months from S.i.D.S but know she is still with you in your heart and you will see her again.

KRD19254KRD19254about 6 years ago

I'm sorry but I got to rip on the commenters here that cannot see this is a story of fiction. Yes, a disgusting fiction, but maybe not so much remember the Gabor sisters (dating myself) today its the bimbo Kardashian's tribe?

I think this story is of redemption and learning what LOVE is all about and her new found priority of life and husband. I do say the jump of 62yrs to an end with cancer was a shocker, but effective.

I cannot fathom the depths of anguish of having your child die. We are to die before our children - plain and simple!!! I'm still humbled and have had a the few guys die in my arms in Vietnam - memories still tear me up. We were so damn young to be wasted. But no where near the same as if it's you own child. Hooyay - salute...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
womanipulation

That would sort of have me wondering if that very conversation was part of the plan, a different plan, or something else I just forgot. The only way to not be manipulated is to do whatever you think is right, whether or not it falls into somebody's plan.

The fact that she started doing the plan is a very grave sign for trust and loyalty. And holding his cock hostage and other language she used leads me to believe that the wife should be space trash. I wouldn't open the airlock without further evidence, but I'd memorize the path there for sure.

Good story, really gets the woman hate going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Tears

Thank you. I read the story hoping it would not end in divorce, it did not. 5D81

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Terrible!

Me, I'd of given her, her "exit strategy". I'd of started the divorce process as-soon-as I could. To hell with her mumbo jumbo and her friggin family's plans to marry, divorce, and get rich schemes.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

It was interesting to read the comments on this one. Katey might have gone into the marriage with nefarious goals, but ultimately she fell in love with her husband and cast aside everything she believed in to stay with him (the Plan).

Why would you want to kick out the woman you had loved up until that point, when she just told you that she'd be faithfully yours for the rest of her life? After already being married for 5 years, that kind of declaration was more sincere and heartfelt than a wedding vow.

Perhaps I've just got a soft spot for reformed femme fatales!

extemporeextemporealmost 6 years ago
Remarkable . . .

It's been quite a while since this story was posted, but it's probably never too late to offer condolences for your loss.

That the story is still drawing such conflicting responses tells me that it really struck a chord with many readers, though obviously not the SAME chord.

I found it touching and gratifying that Katey was able to overcome her negative "Programming" from her childhood to realize what she really had with her husband.

It's amazing the things that are the norm in some families. It should be required that you have a license to have children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Touching and thought-provoking

An unusual and touching tale of a woman overcoming her conditioning and doing what she knows to be right. A little tongue in cheek to start with but it delivers a more thought-provoking message in the end.

Some of the extreme woman hating comments baffle me completely. She overcame the brainwashing by her bitter mother, confessed to her husband and gave him the option of leaving if he wanted. What more could she be expected to do?

I suppose I should just accept that for some readers the woman will always be in the wrong and the man, no matter how appalling his behaviour might be, will always be the innocent victim of her womanly ways. Sad and very depressing.

Good story. My deepest sympathies for your loss.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of the Best

One of the best stories and it truly belongs in Loving Wives. There are many reasons to marry someone; love, lust, greed, loneliness, or insecurity. Often those reasons fade with time but sometimes the reason expands and the commitment strengthens. This time the wife had one “plan” in mind but her love increased and moved past her mother’s control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Katey was a bitch....

For 5 years she played her husband and then in the last few weeks she comes to realize that she loves him enough to stay with him! Well....isn't she special! Myself..I would be in a quandary. What was she giving me in the previous 5 years? Obviously not all that much as the writer states in first part of this story. Everything she did in bed that night was a first for him, so she hasn't been much of a wife so far! I just don't know how I would react to her admission and the 5 year plan. But there is no doubt that she has been a royal bitch for 5 years and asks that all be forgiven now that she has decided to stay with him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well written but "HELL NO"!

She had a plan she was following until she saw a better plan? I don't think so. All those years of disrespect and now she expects him to forget about it, ignore her plan and live happily ever after? With a lying, manipulative bitch? He should be down at the bank, cleaning out the accounts and then onto his lawyers to leave her with as little as possible. Use her Mother as a BAD character reference and bury the bitch! Just an awful ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Children

A parent should never out live a child

VenustasVenustasover 5 years ago
Indoctrination 5*

We are pre-programmed for it so we quickly learnt the ways of our tribe.

These days it is the ways of our family unit but more insidiously exposure to psychologically crafted targeted commercial advertising. Instilling warped personal beliefs in children during their formative years is tantamount to child abuse which should be a criminal offence as it becomes part of a child's belief system well into adulthood and therefore considered quite normal behaviour by them, requiring a major event for them to even start considering that it might not be true.

For example: supposing I told you all of the religious teachings were a load of bunkum that couldn't be true giving you a whole raft of valid rational reasons supporting this statement. If you have religious beliefs you would dismiss me out of hand and if you listened to my arguments you would have made up your mind that they couldn't be true even before hearing them, tagging me as a nut-case. On the other hand if you already have some nagging doubts you will listen to the arguments but still evaluate them with a bias that they can't be true. Such is the strength of our belief system. That is why it is called blind faith. You believe without any logical reason or proof because that is what you were taught.

Kate no doubt also had the idea of getting married instilled like most young girls with the help of the Hollywood brain washing machine, although I suspect many of them do not think beyond them being the centre of a fairy tale wedding. So it would be natural for Kate to want to conform like most of us. It is unlikely that she even thought of "The Plan" applying to her marriage at this time. It was only as the five year point was approached that the wicked mother pushed "The Plan" that she realised she was expected to make the sacrifice but also realised she didn't have to do it.

The intransigent morons who wanted to kick Kate to the curb are shown to be totally wrong as the marriage survived over sixty-two years until her death. Whereas morons following their own narrow minded strategy would have been left more bitter than they already were.

They go on about disrespect - only in their own minds - demonstrating what a low self-esteem they have living by themselves or in a loveless marriage.

If you only think negative you will only get negative results.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Great

A great little story. A little sad at the ending, but really a great one overall. So sorry about your daughter. I lost my mother to cancer at 81 it's a terrible thing.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Such a lovely story!

I wish we had more like this, but then truly lovely stories are rare by their very nature.

Great effort and well told. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A rare women

Its a sign of the times. Most women are looking for a bank account when they fall in love. Its distasteful but alas its true. There have been studies about college age ladies shown pictures of the same guy, in one instance, they are told that he was just a normal college kid. The other instance they are told he is a dot com millionaire, guess who they chose as someone they would date. With laws today that favor the women, they can make themselves very rich with a divorce con.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More like this

I wish there were more stories like this if anything it's more of a romance story than loving wives

TajfaTajfaalmost 5 years ago
Great 5 stars but

Sorry to hear about your daughter. Can't imagine how much that hurts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
When a girl grabs you by the balls...

Your heart and mind will follow. But i can tell you this much, when she lets go, the heart and mind will be free. After that, if your not a bit pissed off, then you don't have much in the way of balls. If that's the only way she can get and keep your attention, then she's not worth it.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Late Thought

"We, at least I, actually believed this was the way things were done by every family until I got older and had friends whose Dad was the father of all the kids and was still part of the family." - How old was she when she learned about normal families? Ten? So her mother was teaching her all this crap before she was ten?

"I may have to come up with a way of letting him know without alienating Mom." - Why the fuck does she care about that bitch, who almost ruined her marriage?

I agree with the comment on the timing. When her mother started her "plan" divorce laws weren't even close to what they are today. There weren't "no fault" divorces, and if she tried to divorce her husband without cause she would have gotten very little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dump the conniving cunt

Or even better, pay attention to her parents. How do they treat one another? That's what their kids may have learned.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Yes

Great story parent (s) can warp a child some hopefully a lot get straight later

Lose reality of love thinking about it as illusion fantasy etc

Maybe if lucky find it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And To Mine

About a year earlier. Thank You. Signed: BTW

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 4 years ago
Unique Storyline

Well written and thought provoking. I've read a lot of these stories and can recall no other story with even close to this storyline. Originality is hard to accomplish among so many attempts in a single category. Good show.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sorry for your Loss

I also have a daughter and I can honestly say that I would go certifiably nuts if I lost my daughter. That being said, I love your writing style. It's not a boilerplate piece that some other authors allow to roll off their desks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved this story 5 stars

I'm so glad she wised up and didn't follow Mom's stupid selfish plan. My daughter also had cancer but was caught early and curable. She is a Pediatric Surgeon today. I'm only anonymous because this is NOT A FREE SPEECH site unless it agrees with their opinion/beliefs. Hypocrites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Reinforces that the grass on the other side of the fence may not really be greener.

In fact, it may be AstroTurf.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story 5 stars

Really good story worth every bit of the 5 stars would give it more if I could. well written and well thought out

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Really

Really good story. I wasn't sure that it would go this way, but all turned out great.

PutneybridgePutneybridgeabout 4 years ago

Beautiful and well-crafted. Powerful considering the length.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Heartbreaker...

....of a story, to think that such cold, calculating women exist. I wonder how many of such people ever find anything approaching happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Thanks for sharing

Sorry about your daughter

All the best to you and your loved ones

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Marvelous

A really well written story and what a concept ! this is the second story by this author that I have read and find he writes a refreshing plot. A great pity he is not more prolific. Couldn't give him more than 5*s but wish I could!

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Again

Another great story from Vulcez , another of those authors you wish was still writing. Some of the best on LW.

MormonJackMormonJackalmost 4 years ago
Wow... harsh and then touching. 5 stars

Thanks for the great story.

I had to wonder, though: what does one feel when he/she finds out that their spouse had a 5 year plan when they got married, that the marriage was just about money to him/her, and the 5 year plan ended with divorce? Would I feel betrayed? Yeah, I most certainly would. I think that my love for my wife would have taken a serious, perhaps fatal(?), hit if that had been sprung on me.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 4 years ago

Extremely unusual, and well crafted. I kept waiting for him to dump her, and move as far away was he could get.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 4 years ago
My All Time Favorite Story

I just re-read it for I don't know what time. It's great. My wife has read it also. She thinks I'm a little wussy about it, but she was smiling when she said it. Married 49 years, 5 kids , 8 grandchildren, and 2 more on the way. She is a stroke survivor, and love her with all my heart. 20 stars ( Some off you may know, I can't count, and they limit us to 5 stars. ) The Bear approves; now stop making me tear up.

The BEAR

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Excellent!

A 5 star story. Great concept. Very enjoyable read.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15almost 4 years ago

I hope Katey told her Dad what happened. Cheryl needed to explain to her first husband in fact all the girls did.

AbctoyAbctoyover 3 years ago
Good read.

I really enjoyed the story. "5"

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 3 years ago
I'm crying aagain....

I just re-read it again, and I still sniffle . My all time favorite story. sorry, stangstar06, saddletramp1957, qhm1, Slirpuff, et all. I 've to stop doing this. My wife will take one look at me, and know what I've been reading. The Bear definitely Loves it.

The BEAR ( Again)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 .....

👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 ......

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

Nothing is more poignant and heart rending than a beautiful woman, young or old as she falls victim to an illness, such as cancer. Nothing is so excruciatingly painful as a husband standing by watching the love of his life succumb to the illness. It is a fact of life, and we should be used to things like this, but we never are. The only thing that keeps us sane is the wonderful memories of a life between two people well lived. Thank you for sharing your talent with us readers.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxover 3 years ago
5 Easy Stars

I was very lucky in life, i had the best wife any man could ever want. 45 yrs together with 44 yrs of those married.

We never had any of the marriage problems you read about in Lit., but my love did die in my arms from the big "C". This story brought that back and as memories go brought a bit of wetness to my eyes. Wonderful story, thanks. KUDOS

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

Truth is what keeps lovers together

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

Great little story. Somewhat unbelievable, but unbelievable in a way that makes truth come out. 5*

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Reading again

Stories so good that I had to read them all again.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 3 years ago
O.K.,I read it again......

I was in the hospital with a stroke, and I had to get some good vibes. I feel better now. Thanks, Vulcez. 10 stars again. My favorite story. The Bear approves. Keep loving each other.

The BEAR

Hardday1953Hardday1953over 3 years ago
Wow

Different and good!

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerabout 3 years ago
Yeah....

O.K., we got no electricity, no heat, no water, and this pandemic keeps us is solitary. I needed something to cheer me up. My wife is rolling he eyes again, so she knows what I'm reading. 10 stars ( you know the drill ) and the Bear thanks you. Always my favorite story. Thank you.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

When I began this story I didn't have a clue where you were going with it but as with seemingly all the others, I enjoyed it very much. By now your daughter has been gone 10 years but I know the pain is still there. Cancer is cruel, I've been luckier than most. I'm sorry for your family's loss. 5 stars for you story though.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sorry for the loss of your daughter. I have a friend of 66 years that lived your story. After three children she hit him with divorce. He Mayer found a letter written by her mother on their wedding day teaching her how to set him up. Take money and hide it in a bank in a different state. How she economically destroyed him took the 3 kids and left the state. She told them such horrible things that he has only seen one daughter once in the last 12 years. He was always told her father was dead. Boy was he surprised when he showed up at the door one day. Now he worries his 3 girls will be just like mom and grandma.

DazzyDDazzyDabout 3 years ago

Sorry for your loss. A friend used say that if they come with useful equipment,there would be bounties out for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

four words. Loved it. Very Sad

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 3 years ago

Fuck..no parent wants to outlive there child. Condolences author

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikeralmost 3 years ago

Great story, and I’m very sad for your loss. 5 stars.

DUBLXLDUBLXLalmost 3 years ago

It softened my heart, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife of 37 years passed from Ovarian Cancer. It was swift, decimating her in only 6 months time. In the hospital bed with machines beeping moments before her end, she whispered in my ear "when we got home she was going to rock my world. We were gonna have great sex!".

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago

A sad and beautiful story. While she is telling him the plan, you hope he dumps her immediately. Then as she finishes and gives him total control, you see the real love between them. 62 years together was a great touch. Both my wife and I went or are going through fucking cancer. I hate that disease with a passion. And I'm very sorry for all of our losses of loved ones, especially the children.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Beautiful and romantic story. The ending was very beautiful but sad. Definitely a five star rating 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story and unfortunately theres many women who marry solely for monetary gain fooling innocent men in the process.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 3 years ago

Again, this story always cheers me up, even as it breaks me down. Recently, however, Another contender has entered the fray. "The Death of a Cuckold". I can't decide between the two, So I have declared a tie. 10 stars to each of you, and thank you for the chance to share these two beautiful stories. The Bear heartily approves. Keep on writing; I'll keep reading.

The BEAR

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn.

They are some despicable people in this world. Luckily a couple of great ones, too.

des67des67almost 3 years ago

Short and sweet, a fun story to read... 5 Stars...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story.........5 star 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just as good on the second reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely story. Hate cancer winning. 5*s.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Lovely story, sad ending

5/5

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

Loved it!

Also, I just have no words to explain bow I sorrow for the loss of your daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely story.

Also, sorry for your loss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am sorry about your daughter. Parents should never outlive their children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

story as writen is fine, but the destructiveness of parents is incalculable. the love evidenced in the story is v good. my 1* is for the mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

SHOULD BE A 6 PLUS NOT A 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well that was definitely worth the time it took to read it. If I had a memory I would remember who wrote it so I could read it again and again.

Thank you for writing this.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Great story with a very clever twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done, very well done. My condolences on the loss of your daughter. 5*

TechumsahTechumsahover 2 years ago

I know it get said all to many times in the comments on stories here, but this is damn near the best story on this site. Pretty sure I have read it 100 times.

My condolences on the passing of your daughter.

mcbsmcbsover 2 years ago

My condolences for the loss of your daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Firstly , let me say that I am so sorry for the loss of your baby girl cancer is such an insidious disease . Secondly I loved your story what a great plot twist . so in passing thank you for a very entertaining story .

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing.

msdaniemsdanieover 2 years ago

I'm sorry for your lose. It is a very sweet story

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 2 years ago

Just read it again. As always, it is fantastic. However, on reading the comments, I realized I never offered condolences to you on your loss. The misses and I have 5 children and the closest I have ever come to losing one was when they wheeled her down the surgical tunnel for open-heart surgery at the age of 3. I've shot at in combat, and I still was not that scared. Thank GOD and the Blessed Virgin she came through with flying colors. You have my sympathy. 10 stars as always. I keep your story in my favorites list, at the top, and reread it almost constantly. From one old guy to another, Bless You, My Son. The Bear always approves.

The BEAR

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

That last line, it's all your fault, you know?, brought tears 😂

Btrying2Btrying2over 2 years ago

My second maybe third time reading this story. Very engaging and quite the emotional roller coaster for me. The ending just tears me up.

Each time I’ve read I have wondered if she truly had him incapacitated with a grip on his penis. A grabbing his balls I can see holding him in place. A hand on her wrist and one gripping her throat as he rolls on top tips the balance in my mind. But that’s inconsequential

While I am way far from a BTB at all cost person and not a true RAAC, the years of deceit (what else do you call planning a divorce with no cause from day 1) and her callousness about his feelings until just a few days ago reflects her character to be shallow and way less than trust worthy. To roll over and be good with continuance of the marriage without some pause is just not real or rationale to me. Counseling needs to be on his mind now and a major requirement for going forward. Contingencies should go in place for him as a hedge against her “other” persona returning. To just wash over this because she acknowledges she was crazy to entertain and put in motion “the Plan” (she admits to treating him poorly the last month as she began “The Plan” ) is just dumb and not smart or sensible on his part. The end result may be his acceptance of her apology and pledge of love but not in a split second. Come in Man

Btrying2Btrying2over 2 years ago

I’ll finish my comment I accidentally submitted unfinished below.

Even though I have misgivings about his quick acceptance of her change of heart, I do think the marriage is salvageable. I do think she is sincere, but still verification is needed and lots of caution for immediate future.

Great they live happy ever after.

Characters were good writing was good story line was very interesting. I enjoyed this story. Thank you. John.

Helen1899Helen1899over 2 years ago

Very different story, really enjoyed it, sad end, but how many couples would settle for 62 happy years and 4 wonderful children, I think every married couple on the planet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't usually comment on stories, and usually prefer justice for the innocent. But this is a truely loving wife who despite facing and being pressured to the dark side, made the rational active choice to stay on the light. It has always been a choice in life, and she chose well. Her husband can also feel confident that she took and passed that test.

Heartfelt sympathies to the author for your own loss too.

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

Very well written story.

And what a nap so very sorry for your loss.

Parents should always leave this life before their children.

God bless And keep you both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOW, diferent story. Thinking about it, i feel that she had to tell him so bluntly about the plan or he might have felt she was holding something back. You brought tears to my eyes big time. Thank you for a nice story.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

What a great story and a true romance that might not have been. Second or third time around for me. To bad the Ex's of the world don't ever stop and think of damage and hurt they cause when they decided to move on for their own selfish reasons and not even consider the hurt they are causing others, very, very selfish.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

Just calculating: The have been married for 62 years and have a 12 year old granddaughter? It isn't said, at what age they married, but let's say they had their granddaughter at the age of about 70 (when marreid at 20). Let's say they got their latest child at 35 and this child parented this granddaugther at about 35 itslf. It seems they are all late with their children. It is said this 12 year old granddaughter is one of the older grandchildren. I had expected this to be one of the great grandchildren.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 2 years ago

Just read it again. Needed a little boost. I always get it from this story. To all the folks out there who nit-nick this story is the best I've ever read on Loving Wiives.10 sars, the Bear ALWAYS approves of this one. My favorite. God bless you, bud.

The BEAR

Toby_dogToby_dogover 2 years ago

Rest in peace Tracy.

As for you nit pickers. The math sometimes does not always work. But the love that the scene shows, is true.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVulcez@Vulcez
Blues guitar playing, skiing, hiking junkie; I love classic rock music. I'm a veteran of that nasty Vietnam War and have made peace with my demons (well, most of them). Originally from Upstate NY now living in Colorado.