All Over Again Ch. 03

Story Info
Tim finds himself in unfamiliar territory.
1.7k words
4.52
1.9k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura slid off me, face flushed and shiny with perspiration, her hair damp and more than a little mussed. She glanced at my still-persisting erection, and grinned lopsidedly. "I guess eventually the carriage turns back into a pumpkin, or however it goes. But you'll stay the night? The one thing better than waking up sticky, is waking up with someone and you're both sticky because you had a really good time."

"Can't argue with that," I chuckled. "And yes, I'll stay."

"One last thing, then," Laura flashed her eyebrows at me. "Or maybe two?"

"I'm up for anything," I nodded.

Laura's smile turned knowing, "I'll hold you to that." She fished in her bag, taking out a bottle of creamy liquid. "Hope you like banana?"

"My favourite -- but...?"

Laura didn't offer any more information, but lay down on her stomach, sliding one of the pillows under her hips so that her bottom was raised a little. She moved her feet wide apart, and I found myself mesmerised by a clearer view than before of her still-wet opening, but above it the unmistakeable pink star of her other entrance. "Ohh..." I realised what she'd been hinting at.

"So take your time," Laura instructed. "Use as much banana stuff as you want, on me and on you."

I followed her directions, the slippery liquid cold against my hardness. I decided that Laura might not appreciate the chill, and made a pool in my palm, letting the liquid warm before using hesitant fingers to smooth it around and over her pink star. "Mm, feels nice," she murmured.

I positioned myself behind her, pressing my tip against her wetness for a moment. "I wouldn't complain if you changed your mind," she chuckled. "And then I could use my mouth to get all that lovely banana stuff off you. Let's make that a promise for the morning."

I shifted my tip to the centre of her star, pressing in carefully. "It's fine," I heard Laura's reassuring voice, "it's not the first time I've done this."

When my tip slid past her ring of muscle, it was almost sudden, and it was me that squeaked in surprise. "Mmm," Laura murmured, "just right. You can keep going."

Slowly I eased myself further into her until my hips were touching her bottom. "Um, Laura, will this make you come?" I asked.

"Not usually -- but it'll make me so ready for your mouth again."

I began to move in her, the sensation utterly different but definitely starting to take me towards my climax. Laura felt me harden a little more, and there was a smile in her voice. "You can choose," she offered. "You can stay in me when you come, or you can spurt your stuff on my bottom so it all slips down the middle and onto me."

"God," I gasped, "both of those sound amazing."

I could smell banana, and I was sure that from now on, the scent would pull me back to this moment. "I'm nearly there -- oh, yes, Laura, I'm coming..."

I didn't have time to pull out, but Laura's murmur of pleasure conveyed that it wasn't a problem as I spurted into her. "Ohhh..."

Finally I felt myself beginning to soften, and I slid from her. "Wet wipe in my bag," she hinted, and I used it carefully, making sure that the rest of the mixed slipperiness, wetness, we'd created on my skin remained. Laura had turned onto her side, and I spooned into her from behind. "Mm," she snuggled closer, her voice sounding sleepy. "G'night."

When I opened my eyes again, grey light was filtering through the curtains, and I felt Laura stir. Dried stickiness pulled a little at my skin here and there as she turned, and I heard the satisfaction in her voice. "That's what I like."

She got to her feet, and I drank in the sight of her in the growing daylight. "Laura, you're beautiful."

She smiled almost shyly. "Thanks."

She glanced from my body to her own and back again. "I think we do need to have a shower now. But I've not forgotten what I promised, if you didn't use all the banana stuff last night."

We squeezed into the shower cubicle and spent a delicious time washing one another with the soap the hotel provided. "Hey," I protested, "you don't need to spend quite so long getting that bit clean."

"Just making sure it's still working," grinned Laura.

We patted each other dry, then Laura tossed the towel aside. "Don't move."

I waited while she went back to the bedroom, returning with the bottle of banana-flavoured liquid. She spread it liberally on my now entirely natural erection, and on her palms, pressing them one either side of my shaft. Unsurprisingly I felt the first stirrings that I knew would lead to my climax, only building more quickly as Laura knelt so that her mouth could reach me as her fingers continued to move. "Oh -- I'm nearly --" I gasped, then gave a cry of ecstasy as I spurted, splashing her mouth, her face. She leaned forward, wrapping her lips round me as I spurted again, and I saw her swallow. "Mmm..."

She wiped the back of her hand across her mouth. "If we're not careful, you'll make me sticky all over again."

She got to her feet, and looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "Why don't we finish this the same way we started last night?"

I followed her into the bedroom, watching as she laid back on the bed, arms behind her head, thighs parted. I didn't need a second invitation to bury my mouth in her wetness, slide fingers inside her, and after a very little while she was moaning, wrapping her legs around me as her hips bucked against my mouth. "Ohhh..."

I moved to take her in my arms. "Laura -- thank you so much for last night and now."

She grinned. "My pleasure, literally. So, will I see you in the office?"

"I'll go home first -- I'm supposed to have been up all night, remember."

"Maybe later then."

Laura watched as I pulled my clothes on, and my last sight of her was as the door closed behind me, Laura curling up and pulling the covers over her.

When I got home the house seemed unnaturally silent, empty, and on the kitchen table there was a folded sheet of paper: Tim, I have a confession. I've been having an affair with Bill, and he's decided to leave his wife, so I'm going to be with him. Sorry.

I sank down onto a chair. Until my strange phone call with Pam last night, I'd had no idea anything was happening, and I'd been psyching myself up to confess my own infidelity. But now apparently she was gone.

My next move didn't take much deciding. I left the house as it was, made sure the door was locked, and drove up to the office. I was in the middle of emails when Laura appeared, and she threw me a smile. "Didn't fancy catching up on sleep?"

"Can we have a quick chat?" I ventured.

"Sure."

She followed me to the tiny kitchen opposite the office, her expression puzzled. "What's up?"

"Pam's left me -- she was with someone else last night, apparently it's been going on for a while."

Laura didn't speak for a while, then "Tim -- you can tell me it wasn't this way, but... you and I, we both knew things between us were just for fun, for the sex, the thrill of the secret, whatever. But it turns out I'm kind of attached to you..."

She paused. "Why don't you come to my place when we're done with work? You can meet Alice."

"Alice?" I queried.

"My partner, we live together."

I'd known Laura kept a lot of things to herself, but I blinked in surprise. "I didn't know that --"

She chuckled. "That I'm bi, that I have a live-in lover too, that she can't wait to hear how last night was -- it'll be fun telling her about it with you there."

I reflected that my life had suddenly taken a turn in a very strange direction. "OK -- I'd really like to come over and meet your lover."

Work seemed to drag, but finally we were logging out, making our goodbyes to the rest of the team. It didn't seem to matter to either of us what they would think when they saw us both getting into my car, and a few minutes later Laura was giving me directions to her flat. "I even have a reserved parking space," she pointed.

She turned her key in the door, and a young woman -- obviously Alice -- appeared from the bedroom. It seemed entirely natural that the two of them kissed, then Alice glanced at me with a smile. "Who's our visitor?"

"This is Tim," introduced Laura, "my date from last night."

She flashed her eyebrows at Alice. "He was a real good sport -- I only gave him one pill, and he made me come at least half a dozen times."

I decided it was only fair to give my perspective. "You did do quite a lot of the work yourself," I pointed out.

Laura grinned, shrugged. "You provided the most important piece of equipment."

"So Tim's here for dinner?" Alice queried.

"And whatever else comes to mind," Laura's voice held an obvious promise.

"I'll start cooking, then," Alice nodded.

"I'm pretty good at washing up," I volunteered, and Laura threw Alice another grin. "Always knew there was something we needed a man around for."

Alice's vegetarian chilli was delicious, especially with the bottle of red wine we shared, and I sat back. "Gosh -- feeling a bit sleepy now."

"Oh no you don't," mock-scolded Laura. "There are the dishes -- you promised -- and maybe we can find one or two other things you can do to help."

Alice slid into Laura's lap as they watched me wash up, and I was fairly sure Laura's hand was stroking Alice's breast under her blouse as the two of them whispered to one another. Finally I dried the last cup, and Alice got to her feet. "This isn't a big flat," her voice was teasing, "but Laura wants me to make sure you can find your way to the bedroom."