All Comments on 'All Part of the Adventure Pt. 03'

by CopperHarlow

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So will Dan get equal rights? Is Eleri going to be the only one who gets her cake and eats Dan's too? This is a bad outcome for this marriage. Dan has effectively given up, resigning himself to living with a slut of a wife who will take full advantage of his weakness for her. Since infidelity rules this house, Dan should have equal time with fmf weekends as well. Two wrongs don't make a right, but nobody in this sham marriage gives a rip! If Eleri had not made her bad decisions and practiced a higher moral and ethical life, she wouldn't have killed her husband's spirit. Dan's behavior is that of a dead man walking.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle11 months ago

Good grid! Dan is a piece of shit.

As far as he knows nothing happened. As far as he knows, she got drunk and flirty and all of a sudden, he acts like she pulled a train on national television.

Fuck me, she should divorce his bitch ass and take him to the cleaners.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

just another cuckold story so many on here

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a shame for you, you had the possibilité to turn this in a good story but choose the cuck way

TwentysevenTwentyseven11 months ago

Well, I guess this was the only place you could take this without someone getting hurt. As they surely would in the real world.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What's the point of preserving a marriage? When sharing and non-monogamy are started not by consent, but after a lie?

DessertmanDessertman11 months ago

I didn't like it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That story made absolutely NO sense whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a way to confirm your marriage is a mess.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer11 months ago

So, the result of her drunken actions, letting a stranger finger her in a club, leads to her allowing her dickhead husband to treat her like a fuck toy for his amusement? Why would she allow that to happen? Now her husband will damn near pimp her out to whoever he decides. His view of her will diminish with every guy she fucks and he'll blame her! When all the time she is really doing it to try to keep her husband and she feels she has to do this to make up for that moment of weakness. Eventually, the husband will lose all respect for her and think that this is what she wants and will, finally, break up with her. Especially if she continues to show signs of enjoying what HE is making her do and will decide that he can no longer satisfy her. Divorce time!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Reading the earlier ones it was obvious is was either going to be a divorce or more likely (as your a woman) go off on the cuck hubby trail.

Each to their own really, I’d guess women would be attracted to having their cake and eating it too and there’s enough men with this odd cuckokd fetish to make it popular.

Sharing seldom involves the husband getting any extra only more (well less) of the same old, same old.

The main problem is it spreads. Message most men like seeing their wives with other men which isn’t true. It’s a small percentage, a few more like a more mutual ‘sharing’ but most don’t feel inclined or get turned on by it.

Biut a lot of women believe what they read, see this ‘most men’ thing and believe it which causes strife, divorces and broken families when they find ‘most men’ indeed don’t want it.

It’s why women love soap operas and ‘reality’ shows because they begin to believe they are all ‘real’ when in fact they actually aren’t. They believe all the social media post showing ‘perfect’ lives all around, which causes them to feel less than as their lives are not ‘perfect’ so they begin to search for that same perfect unaware it’s all false.

Shame, you right well, but I’ll just skip the rest thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

To Leonard spencer, hey… you must of missed part 1 where the car broke down and she went off to get help and without any alcoholic assistance decided to fuck and dick the mechanic? Both instances she knew she was betraying her husband.

First instance she didn’t even really care, he found out about the Devon but lied about how far it went and despite now feeling guilty she kept the bigger ventral quiet.

Likely if husband knew about that he’d have left her.

Overall at no point did he seem to be interested in becoming a cuck and enabling her encounters.

Bit writers keen to make this a hot wife and cuck tale so obviously the husband does a full 180 and starts enabling and encouraging her.it suits the tale the woman writers selling - bold empowered woman, weak male who cannot bear to leave her as he loves her so much.

We’ve read it so many times it’s like a feminist cliche. He’s not pimping her, he’s giving her what she wants so she’ll stay with him.

And he’s for the title of this…. No Dan isn’t taking back control he’s letting her take control. Maybe he is losing respect for her has he knows if she can cheat on a whim the marriage won’t last anyway.

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Why would anyone want this whore back?

CopperHarlowCopperHarlow11 months agoAuthor

Hey there everyone, thanks for reading and commenting. I feel I owe you all a bit of an apology; this is a properly failed experiment from my point of view and I'm sorry you have suffered through it! I have been trying to write these last two chapters without a strict plan, letting the events fall from where I felt the characters would move emotionally, but what I've ended up with is an unrecoverable situation and two people who are fundamentally dislikeable. Over a longer-form piece like this, that doesn't really work and is only going to lead to messy, nasty outcomes that I actually don't want for these characters. El was supposed to be a free spirit but with no real background or context she just looks like a total shitty narcissist, and Dan was intended to gain some level of strength and agency but I haven't created the right conditions for that so he looks (a) weak and now (b) nasty and reactive. I don't think these characters are fixable from my perspective, and I'm sorry again for dragging you down into the hole with them.

For anyone who I've triggered or upset, I'd like to apologise; for one thing, I'm still getting used to the tagging and categorisation here and maybe this was in the wrong place from the beginning. For anyone who's complimented me on my writing, whether you liked or disliked the actual stories, I appreciate that massively. Those of you who liked it, thank you, I'm glad! I'm going to try and take all of the feedback you've all given me over this series and create something better (preferably with characters who aren't quite as hateable and with more morals!), but the journey for these two ends here. I don't know how it's doable here, but if anyone has any storylines they'd like me to write feel free to reach out?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just another one of the hundreds totally untrealistic fem fetish cheating-cuck tales.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow.

Bored wuth monogamy after onky 3 years of marriage. Have fun with that shit.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

She is a stupid whore and he is just plain stupid dumb story

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well, I'll say 1* to this awful plot, but 5* to the author, for its honest comment. At least this author has the courage to not delete the negative comments, not disable the comments section or even the evaluation section: what's the point in publishing a story for its self ? If an author is not interested to the readers opinion/feedback then maybe his/her stories are not worth to read at all. So, keep going and make the next tales better.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I, for one, appreciated what you were doing here. She found out, through a bad way, that she could and would let herself be drawn into it. He found out, after the fact, that she had gone outside of what they both had expected and agreed to. He decided to see if he could live with that aspect of her, as long as he had control over where, when, how, and with whom it comes out.

There's some suspension of disbelief needed in order to see him coming to this point in only a week, but it's not an impossible outcome. She's not seeking to keep cheating on him. He sees where her being turned on from this can be something that includes him, and in fact something he has a major part in, so he tests the waters with a safe friend to see if it's something he can stomach. He's not simply excited for her to be having sex with someone else instead of him. He's sharing her, not giving her away.

This more than many other stories in this section, seems to fit the description of the section.

Bargyn1Bargyn111 months ago

Good concept. Interesting build up.

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

Every relationship needs to find its center, and every relationship is different

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"This more than many other stories in this section, seems to fit the description of the section."

Maybe not. Even the author admitted that this is not the case. This tale, like too many other highly unbelievable cuck tales, should be in the fetish category.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Pretty hot and realistic. I’d like her to come clean and admit she cheated. If the commit to each other and can deal with other in their bed with no cheating, sneaking or lying I guess it could work for a select few. Any that I’ve known personally it ended bad and even ones who said they were into it and both ok when in full participation. Me never could share but each his own . I know way back when in a big city night life plenty of friends hooked up with married couples on vacation partying trying that out . A few hubbies were into it but most not so much . Once the husband cried as my friend totally dominated the hot older wife and he verbally abused the husband the whole time. Another fucked a woman all night as the husband who wasn’t time it once clothes came off was begging at one point as the guy took this middle age married mom had her anal virginity taken in front on hubby by a guy younger than there kids . He said once she lossened up a bit he went fast hard and deep as she screamed things that didn’t even add puns English as her eyes rolled back as she squirted. The hubby was disgusted and watched him pull out of his wife’s ass and slid it in her mouth. She took without thinking it was just shooting up her ass . Another friend would dp a kid from the areas mom with his step father. The son was away once after this was going on about 6 months . The mom was riding her hubby on the living room floor as the friend was pounding her ass the son unexpectedly walked in seeing this . The guys came instantly and got up expecting a fight as the don charged his friend. But the well fucked naked mom jumped in between. He was destroyed but got the record they continued just more discreet not in her home . She loved fucking the younger guy and had her new hubby’s full ok

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous