All Comments on 'All Parts of Him Ch. 01'

by FeelingCreative534

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer3 months ago

WOW, this was such an emotionally powerful beginning to this beautiful love story. Although this is uncharted territory for both of these young men, I can't help but think it's going to be far more difficult for Robby to come to terms with these new feeling than it will be for Stevey. I also imagine their friends, who have already distanced themselves from Stevey, are now wondering about why Robert stood by him. This is excellent storytelling and I'm really looking forward to finding out where this goes from here.

RobJasperRobJasper3 months ago

Loved the writing, the plot, the sex, the sensual descriptions and the confused emotions. Hope to read more chapters!

FeelingCreative534FeelingCreative5343 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much, @MarcLuciFer, I definitely hope that this will be my longest running series, if it's popular enough, I want to explore all aspects of their personalities and sexuality and introduce new characters along the way. Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Everything was good about this..II was the straight friend once and vividly remember the first time a gay man rubbed my cock..I just knew I didn’t want him to stop..Had never been so hard…and I loved the thought that I was hooked now…totally hooked..I wanted him to take me..

Please write more..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Such a beautiful and emotional story! They are deeply in love

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous