All Ports in a Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you like, I could..." I said.

"Shh," she said. "You can take a break. Be ready again by seven o'clock," she said, indicating the time on her phone. It was ten past six. She had a point. We had all night and I could afford to take the time to reload properly. I thought about joining her on the couch, but I wasn't going to be getting anything from the overly soapy period drama and she seemed instantly really into it. I opened up my laptop and read some sports pages. After five minutes, I got up, went to my fridge, and pulled out two beers.

"You want one?" I asked, returning to the living room.

"No," she said, taking both of them off me. She clearly meant more than just 'No, I don't want one'. I looked at her in askance.

"No drinking. After the second fuck, you can have one beer."

This was a bit much. "Well, maybe I want a beer now," I said, trying to adopt a cocky smile.

"Maybe you want to fuck your hand for the rest of the night. No beer."

Well, that was pretty final. On second thoughts, I hadn't really wanted the beer that much. I put them back in the fridge.

As I sat for the allotted fifty-minute time out, the typhoon outside seemed to pick up in intensity yet again. Rain would crash against the window for a full minute, then there would be a subtle change and the noise of the wind would take over, whistling past and sending the rain the other way. Then just as suddenly the rain would be back. The light changed, bathing the room in an almost green-gray. After about half an hour, I stood up and looked out the window. The street below, where Mr. Liang's noodle shop stood, was completely submerged. A plastic bag was being whipped around in the air and, down below, heavy rubbish was flowing past at a decent clip.

I was keeping an eye on the clock on my laptop. Two eyes, in fact, as I was not really looking at the sports results at all. Finally, it ticked over to 7:00. Xiao Ting's phone started to play a sentimental Chinese pop ballad. She'd actually set an alarm! However engrossed she appeared to be in her programme, she instantly flicked both the television and the alarm off, and jumped up off my couch. She pulled my t-shirt off, and threw it on the floor. She was naked again apart from her plastic sandals. Grabbing my arm, she pulled me back into the bedroom.

I decided that she'd been too much in charge during the first round. As we entered, I closed the gap behind her and grabbed a breast with one hand, and placed the other hand squarely on her fat little arse, holding her firmly in place. I moved in and kissed her neck from behind. She struggled for a second, not wanting to concede power.

Then, without breaking my vampire embrace, I maneuvered her so she was facing the wall, bending her back and letting her support herself with both arms. My hands now had free range, exploring her from top to bottom. As they passed her large, firm boobs, I gave her nipples a quick, but forceful squeeze and she gave out a little gasp. Then they were around her waist and on her stomach, which, despite her overall plumpness was far flatter than I'd been expecting, confirming her shape was more about genetics than it was about too many of her grandfather's carbohydrates. Finally, I moved down and, with both hands, covered her wonderful expansive bottom, fondling and rubbing.

As I did so, and I felt my now hard cock rub against the small of her back, I realized there was a problem. There was absolutely no way I could fuck her standing as I'd planned. She was so short that our anatomies just weren't going to meet up, no matter how much I bent at the knee. I picked her up and, as she gave a cursory struggle, deposited her face-down on the bed. I then reached underneath her torso and pulled so her arse came up, but her shoulders were still down.

I stood back to take a look at how I'd positioned her. Yes, I could fuck her standing with no problems, but that would come later. First, I gave her a swift blow across her arse-cheeks and she let out a yelp.

"I can't hear you," I said. It was half-true. The noise from outside was still deafening. I struck her again. The first one had been to get her attention. For the second blow, I was a little nicer. She yelped again, but now there was more theatre in it than pain.

I leant over her and, putting my head next to her ear, I told her, "No one can hear us. So I want you to be as loud as you can."

I wondered if that was true. The sound of the storm dominated everything, but in the calm, I could certainly hear my neighbours moving around, especially at the ungodly hours when it seemed most of the elderly around here got up and started chopping breakfast. How loud could she be and still be covered by the storm? I wanted to find out and if she wanted it hard, she'd have to vocalize.

I gave her one more slap before starting to investigate her bottom in earnest. Her positioning now gave me a full view and full access and as I rubbed my hands against it, I pulled the cheeks apart slightly so that both her pussy and her arsehole were fully exposed. I took my hand and placed it on the outside of her pussy and with the thumb traced a path up and down each side of the lips. I could already sense the wetness, but it wasn't until after the third circuit when I moved experimentally into the center that I found out exactly how wet she was. After a few gentle thrusts, one digit became two and then moments later three. That seemed like a good fit for starters and as I built up speed, I let my other hand wander to her clit -- not attacking it directly, but allowing it to rub gently against my fingers as she moved with the natural rhythm of the finger fucking.

She was clearly enjoying the attention but was still only moaning lightly. I still wanted more from her. Withdrawing my hand, I rubbed all my fingers together, trying to get her juices spread evenly over even the parts that had not been inside her yet. I then formed a beak shape with my hand, thumb tucked underneath and fingers angled inwards, and with a forceful motion, I inserted the whole thing.

That had the desired effect. She gasped and uttered something that sounded like a Mandarin profanity. She grasped the pillow tightly with both hands and buried her face in it. I felt the walls of her vagina tightening and losing around my arm. For a moment, I wondered if I had gone too far, but at the same time, I found myself getting off on how far she was letting me go. I started to fuck her with my hand and within a minute I was able to bury it in her up to the wrist.

As we moved, she brought the front of her body up so she was in proper doggy style and this required a little bit of repositioning on my part. This change caused the tips of my fingers to brush against a harder area at the back of her hole each time as I withdrew. I knew I'd found her G-spot from the noise she started to make each time and I curled my fingers around even more to maximize the effect.

She came, of course. The first time I stopped, my hand deep inside as her body spasmed and twisted around it, and as it subsided, I started to move again, this time gentler but building, and in less than a minute she was another set of crashing convulsions. This time, I didn't pause and it seemed to me as if a second orgasm merged seamlessly into a third. Finally, as she lay panting, face-down on the bed, I withdrew from her. There was still the matter of my own erection but that could wait. This felt like a conclusion and a job well done. 

I'd been rough with her. She hadn't objected and it'd clearly worked, but I hadn't been playing nice. I climbed onto the bed with her and held her in a spooning position as she got her breath back. My erection rubbed against her back and she took this as a sign that it wanted attention, reaching round with a hand to stroke it. I gently took her hand away and made a shushing sound and we just lay together on the bed.

It was nice. I wondered if Xiao Ting was now my girlfriend -- if that was the way she saw it. For all that I liked her, we really didn't have enough language in common to make things work. Still, if the will was there, I supposed we could both become fast learners. I liked her. She was fun and lively and made my days brighter whenever I went for lunch or dinner. Still an actual relationship with her? I'd probably die of exhaustion within the week.

I must have fallen asleep. When I woke I still had my arms around her, but it was dark except for a small light coming from the other side of Xiao Ting's phone. She was still awake and typing something.

"What you doing?" I said groggily.

"I'm arranging another guy. If you're just going to fuck twice and fall asleep, I need more help."

"Oh really!" I said reaching around and taking the phone from her. I could see from the profile pic on WeChat that she'd just been exchanging messages with a girlfriend. I didn't want to read them and it would have probably taken me a good hour with a dictionary to figure out what she'd been saying anyway, but I did want her to fight me to get it back. When our struggle finished, I was on top of her, had both her arms pinned to the bed, and was hard again.

"I've won. You going to behave?" I asked.

"Huh?" she replied, confused. I'd obviously not quite it the right vowels and tones in my question and she hadn't understood me.

"I mean, are you going to be a good girl?" I said.

"I'm always a good girl," she said, giving me a sudden cherubic smile. I smiled back and brushed her hair out of her eyes.

I moved my head down to kiss her gently. I was not surprised that she met it violently, trying to suck my lips off my face. The moment she did so I separated, and pushed her back down onto the bed.

"You're not acting like a good girl. You've already lost and you're still fighting. What are you doing here, Xiao Ting?" I asked.

"I brought you food," she said simply.

"Sounds like you want to be a good wife?" I asked. "We are going to get married?"

She laughed.

"Boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"It doesn't seem likely does it," she replied.

I looked at the storm outside. It seemed to be at maximum intensity. "You're not going anywhere for a few hours," I said. "But seems to me if I'm not your boyfriend, I don't have to be quite so nice to you."

"You've been a very lovely boy so far," she said pouting.

"Not too rough for you. Too strong?" I asked. 

"Pah!" she said, almost spitting.

"Well then, wait," I said. I got up and went into the bathroom and got a towel from the top cupboard. I then wandered to the kitchen and picked up the margarine from the fridge. I hesitated at the cutlery draw - a table knife wasn't exactly threatening, compared to the usual cooking cleavers here, but I played it safe and took out a coffee spoon instead. As I returned to the bedroom, I draped the towel over the other items so they would not be seen.

I entered and she looked back at me questioningly. I knelt down and, quietly depositing the hidden items on the floor, put the towel next to her on the bed.

"Lie on it," I said "Turn over. Like I left you."

"Not dirty. Not wet," she said.

"Not yet," I replied.

She looked at me suspiciously but did as I asked. Once she was lying on her front, I moved her legs into a V-shape. I started to kiss around the round moons of her arse and then downward. As I made my way along her thighs, I brought my hands down to massage her feet. As my lips met her ankles, I took the opportunity to retrieve the spoon.

She tensed at the feeling of metal against her skin.

"No looking," I said, but she looked anyway and, while she looked confused when saw what it was, she also relaxed. I ran the tip up and down her legs and she trembled at its touch.

My second lap was much like the first, except I ran the spoon closer to the center of her bottom. At the start of the third trip, I ran it down the inside of her left cheek, the curve of its head touching the right one, before returning to the usual path.

I flipped the lid off the margarine and rolled the back of the spoon in it. When I returned to her arse, I started with the tip again, but this time headed straight for her hole, bringing make-shift lube down onto it.

Again her muscles tensed and she started to move in protest.

"Sshh. Sshh," I said, stroking her back with my free hand. 

I returned the spoon to the tub and added a second intimate coating.

"You Americans! So dirty," she said. 

I gave her a firm slap on the bum. "I'm English!"  I said.

"Same difference," she replied sticking her tongue out at me. No matter how many times I'd told her my nationality, it never seemed to stick.  

"So, you've never done this?" I asked. 

I'd caught her out. She didn't like being the inexperienced one. She silently fumed as I added a dollop to her behind and started to spread it around with the back of the spoon. I was about to apply some directly to my cock, when I had a better idea. Setting the spoon aside, I took the tub with me and went to stand by Xiao Ting's head.

"Sit up!" I told her. 

As she did so, I deposited a wadge of margarine into her mouth with my finger. She immediately swallowed it and then grimaced. I should have remembered butter wasn't something commonly used here.

"No," I said. "Keep it in your mouth. On your tongue."

I gave her another lump and this time she held it on her tongue, its edges slowly melting from her body heat. I rubbed my cock against her tongue, oiling it up and down. I repeated with a second and a third lump. She soon got the idea and started to wrap her tongue over the top of my dick as well as around the undercarriage. Even as an experienced cocksucker, Xiao Ting had difficulty not gagging as my slick cock went back and forth in her mouth. Eventually, satisfied with the job she'd done, I pulled out, my dick lubricated with a combination of margarine and saliva.

Before I grabbed a pillow and returned to the foot of the bed. Lifting her stomach up I pushed the pillow underneath her, raising her glistening arse up higher.

"Ready?" I asked. 

"Just do," she replied.

I wondered if Xiao Ting had indeed had her anal virginity taken. Normally, I'd take things slowly, teasing her hole open with fingers, but I knew that if I tried she'd only goad me. Grabbing it at the base, I pointed my cock directly into her arsehole, pushing it in. I encountered resistance for a second and then it slid in about an inch. 

Xiao Ting swore. At least I assumed from her tone that she was swearing. I moved a little deeper and then withdrew slightly. Xiao Ting was now trying to suppress her moans.

"I have an umbrella if you'd like to go home," I told her. 

"You know where you can put your umbrella," she replied.

I gave another thrust, pushing myself even further into her. Despite herself, she let out a clear yelp. I was about to stroke her hair in comfort before I remembered my hands were oily. Instead, I pulled myself out of her and took a moment to add more lubricant.

As I pushed into her again her sphincter muscles closed tightly around my cock. I could feel the heat of her body, somehow hotter than her pussy had been. She was careful to verbalize sounds of pleasure rather than of pain this time.

I put my hands on her shoulders and started to ride her properly. I wasn't rough. We had nowhere near the tempo we'd set in our first two trysts. I was relentless though, setting a pace and sticking to it. At first, she was passive, laying flat and letting me drive into her. Soon though she was raising her hips up to meet my thrusts and before long we found ourselves in full doggy position. Her hand came up to her pussy and, as I fucked her arse, her fingers brushed up against my balls as she pleasured herself. It wasn't long before she was uttering a stream of Mandarin expletives with each thrust. 

I came hard almost without warning. As my orgasm took hold, I grabbed her shoulders hard and pushed myself deeper yet into her. I held myself tight there as my cock spurted into her hole. 

After a few seconds, I started to pull out, but she simply said, "Stop"

So I did, staying inside her while she continued to move her hand across her other hole. About twenty seconds later, she came hard, her whole body shaking as she did so, she collapsed back onto the bed, my penis finally coming free as she fell away from me.

I grabbed a couple of wet wipes and wiped my hands. Then I picked up her phone, slid it into instant camera mode, and took a photo. She started to move as soon as she realized what I was doing but she was too slow. I turned the screen to face her and showed her the image I'd captured - the top of her back with two oily hand marks across her shoulders.

We showered in turn and then settled down to sleep. I was woken up at around four a.m. by the sound of the front door closing. Groggily, I staggered out of bed, but, of course, she had gone. A calm had overtaken the town outside. The rain had stopped, though looking down from my balcony, where there had once been a road there was a river. A few scattered residents were working their way through it. I fancied I saw Xiao Ting disappearing around the corner, but couldn't be sure.

The effects of the storm meant the noodle shop didn't open again for around four days. When it did, I went straight there. Xiao Ting greeted me in her usual enthusiastic manner, served me an extra large portion of noodles, and completely ignored all of my attempts to talk to her about what had happened.

I didn't fully give up on having another evening with her but knew it would be on her terms. Though, I did pay special attention to the weather report from that day on.

And, yes, just in case you're wondering, I threw the rest of the margarine away.

12