All Sorts of "Firsts": Mentorship

Story Info
Martinez loses his lover, gains two, which are higher ups.
3.2k words
4.69
3.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
128 Followers

What YN2 Tannebaum did for me in my rack opened my eyes to the world of sex. After the first two times however, I couldn't get enough, and he'd service me at his convenience each time, swallowing my cum and just making me a horny, young Sailor. Then it happened. One morning, while we were underway, he was packing his things, and getting ready to get flown off the ship the next day.

"Where are you going," I asked.

"Martinez, remember when I applied for the position to work at the Pentagon in D.C.? My orders popped two months ago, so here we are. I'm leaving," he said.

My heart sank. How in the hell would I manage without him? Who would do me like he did, and not just sexually, but in training me overall? Hell, I ended up breaking off my engagement with Brandy because of what he did. I was lost. Later that evening, he was to get flown off, which happened to be in only the second month of what would be a long deployment (for me, I thought), we all, from my department head on down, linked up to have dinner on the junior enlisted mess decks. The entire team counted out at 15, and everyone, except myself, had a contribution to a roasting session in Tannebaum's honor, discussing everything he did while onboard. The ship's cooks showed love and prepared pizza and wings, then a cake, for the occasion.

"Petty Officer Tannebaum, you'll be sorely missed, but I'm sure your Sailors will carry the torch you're leaving behind," said Master Chief Pena, the ship's enlisted leader, and one of Tannebaum's mentors, who just so happened to be passing thru.

Sore wasn't the word I would've chosen initially, but it hit directly. After the meal, it was late, and all of us retreated to our berthings to shower, and get rest for the next day. I rushed to shower up and lay in my rack, halfway expecting him to pull back my curtain, reach in, pull down my underwear, and do me, like any other time. I woke the next morning with my underwear still intact, and looked across the cubicle to see that his things were gone, as was he. I was heartbroken. In my mind, he was wrong for not saying goodbye, but then it crossed my mind that in four days, we'd pull into port and I could call his cell.

"The number you have dialed, has been disconnected," said the automated operator.

He left behind whatever remnants of what we had, on the ship, solidified by the change in number, as he didn't leave any contact information when he left. We'd pull in, but on the first day of a five day port visit to Marseilles, France, I had duty, and stood brow watch, in which I was donning my service dress whites uniform, and would check identification for all who entered and exited the ship.

"Seaman Martinez, is that you," asked Master Chief Pena. "Looking sharp there, buddy. Tannebaum left some good words about you during his checkout. Come see me later on, or when we get back underway," he said.

"Yes master chief, but would you know what the talk will be about," I asked.

"Whatever the hell I choose it to be. In fact, the day we get underway, come to my office in the morning," he said.

I stood my duty and the next four days, instead of getting off the ship and seeing the sights with shipmates, I just stayed onboard and pondered whatever master chief wanted to discuss. He was a firecracker when he wanted to be, as even at five foot nine, folks were either afraid, or respected him, for he carried the tenacity of being a Latino (native Colombian) in everything he did: his work, how he spoke to people with directness under his strong accent, and his heart, as he'd broken his back for many of his Sailors. My curiosity piqued with the seriousness in his tone when he stated he wanted to talk to me, especially with a group of chiefs in tow.

"Underway, shift colors," yelled the boatswain's mate on the 1MC (intercom for civilians).

The local tugs grabbed the large piece of steel we were riding in, and sent us on our way back through the Mediterranean on the sixth day, as I stood in front of master chief's office.

"Senor Martinez. Come in, sit down, after you shut the door," he said.

I shut the door before going inside, just being nervous and not using common sense.

"Seaman Martinez, open the damned door, son," he said.

I was embarrassed, and even started sweating a little.

"Kid, relax," he said to me. "I'm not gonna hurt you. It's me, Master Chief Pena, not some monster."

He looked at me and started smiling, then laughing, for he could tell I was afraid of whatever would come out of his mouth.

"Take a deep breath. It's two dudes talking, okay? I literally wanted to check your well-being, since Tannebaum is gone," he said. "How are you feeling? I know you two were close."

He knew we were close? How close did he figure, for he to pull me into the office like this? I wondered what YN2 told master chief, as he was his mentor.

"I know that he asked me to take good care of you, before he left," he said to me. "And let me tell you, I'm real good at taking care of my Sailors. Would you mind, if I become your mentor now, too?"

I was relieved, and honored, that now, I had the command master chief as one of my mentors. I listened to master chief speak on expectations, and when he mentioned earning rank, I looked him directly in the eye, and saw this sparkle, the same I'd seen with Tannebaum.

"Put some more money in your pocket so you can do things, such as move off the ship, buy cars, create investments, and just live a comfortable life despite the rigors of being in the military," he said.

I paid attention, and now, the same feelings I had for Tannebaum, somehow spread to master chief.

"You have a girlfriend," he asked.

"I don't master chief," I responded.

"Are you fucking, at least," he asked next.

I blushed, for I didn't want to disclose that not only was I a virgin, but I didn't necessarily prefer women.

"Whether you are or not, understand, that costs, too," he said.

When he finished, he had this sinister smile cross his face, then stood up, extending his hand for a shake. I tried to grip his firmly, but master chief, who was a gym rat, had a right paw that swallowed my little hand.

"It's okay to be a virgin, but I'll tell you son, you're missing out on a lot," he said to me, as we were walking out.

Those parting words might've been inappropriate to someone else, but to me, they were golden. Hell, his assertiveness turned me on so much that maybe he, could be "the one." I mean, I pondered if he and Tannebaum spoke on what Tannebaum had done to me, as they were extremely close. Either way, Master Chief Pena certainly crossed my radar. The next day, I got up early to hit the gym.

"Martinez! Como estas," master chief asked, when I entered the room.

The place was empty, as it was three o'clock in the morning, and there sat master chief on the weight bench, arms out in a tight tank top, and shorts that gave way to the vision of his uber-muscular legs.

"Asi asi, master chief. Y tu," I asked.

"I'm doing great. I just benched 400 lbs. without anyone's help, I talked on the phone with my kids a few hours earlier, and today will be a great day. You coming to lift," he asked.

"I am," I said.

I lied, for I was going to do some cardio and pushups, but I didn't want to deny him. I could barely lift half of what he had on the bar, and he knew it, seeing my frail body. He put it down to 145 lbs.

"Come on, mijo, let me spot you," he said.

Right then, Master Chief Hernandez, who was in charge of engineering, came in, his chiseled, swollen arms and legs seen at the corner of my eye.

"Ahhh, you got our boy in here pushing out some weight. Let's go Martinez," he yelled.

I did 10 repetitions, but was motivated not only by Master Chief Pena's words, but his scent, as I caught a whiff while looking up and saw his balls and soft cock in his shorts, as he wore no underwear. I loved his musty scent, as it was mixed with whatever soap he used to wash himself.

"Three sets of ten, then we do some pushups," Master Chief Hernandez. "We gotta get you right."

These two had me beat after an hour workout, sweaty from head to toe, as we all were drenched.

"What time you gotta be at work," Master Chief Pena asked.

"1800 this evening," I told them. "I just go in early to workout, as it gets packed in here throughout the day."

""How bout this. If you're not tired, take your shower, then meet me in my office in an hour, I've got something to motivate and share with you," he said.

I rushed off through the passageway, eager to see what my new mentor had to give me. I'd seen all the coins and memorabilia he had in his office, and wondered maybe he'd give me a coin, or some sort of mementos for my own keepsake, but I wanted to be fresh to receive it. When the hour was up, I was knocking at his door of his office.

"Come in," he said.

He was sitting at his desk, with Master Chief Hernandez sitting on the nearby leather couch.

"Shut the door," he told me.

"You always wear your coveralls, Martinez," Master Chief Hernandez asked.

"Pretty much, but I have multiple pairs, so I'm always having a clean uniform," I told him, while beaming with pride.

The two of them were still sweaty, with Master Chief Pena focused on his computer, typing away at what appeared to be an email. Master Chief Hernandez was sizing me up, still smiling at me, as we continued with eye contact.

"You got a girlfriend," he asked.

"Nope, he'd already disclosed that bit of information with me," Master Chief Pena asked.

"What would you do right now if I asked you to come out of those crisp coveralls," Master Chief Hernandez asked.

I became nervous, like the first time I was in this office thinking I'd be counseled. Same time, I found myself turned on by Master Chief Hernandez, who unlike his counterpart, had a thick, black mustache that I wanted to touch. Master Chief Pena continued on typing, as if he wasn't paying attention.

"I'd have to leave the office, master chief," I told him.

He got up, then walked slowly to me, as a second later we'd be face to face.

"No you don't. You don't have to go nowhere," said Master Chief Pena, as he didn't break his stance.

"Tannebaum told us about your good times with him. Who do you think trained him how to suck your cock," Master Chief Hernandez asked.

I felt my temperature rise. Master Chief Hernandez, or Jose, unzipped my coveralls and slipped his hand inside, to find I was commando.

"You always come to work like this, shipmate," he asked.

I only went commando every other day, for I always "wanted to be prepared," for moments like what was about to go down. He commenced to rubbing my cock, then reached in to kiss me, as he darted his tongue in my mouth. Master Chief Pena, or Ed, at this point, came over, and began rubbing me, too, and trying to lift my shirt.

"Tannebaum and I talked. He told me to ensure I took good care of you, now that he's gone, and that's what a good master chief does: he takes real, good care of his Sailors," Ed said.

They had their hands all over me, as I caught whiffs of their dried, gym-bred scents. I couldn't believe what was happening, as now I wasn't as afraid as I was excited, my cock raging at this point. Everyone became naked, and the both of them went to sit on the couch, Ed calling me to follow them.

"Lemme see if that cock tastes as good as Tannebaum advertised," he said.

The two of them took turns on me, as Ed would give my hard cock a few strokes with his lips, then Jose would pull me over and do the same.

"Turn that ass around, we wanna taste," Jose directed.

I did, bending over, as for the first time, someone played with my hole, when Jose darted his tongue inside. Ed reached in and grabbed my cock from behind, stroking it so I wouldn't fall forward. I didn't know if I was coming or going, as this was just unbelievable.

"Ed, brother, the kid's got one tight hole. You truly are a virgin, aren't you," Jose said.

Ed fingered me, then concurred.

"Looks like someone is getting their cherry popped today," he said.

I was so turned on. I'd envisioned Ed being my first, but never he and Jose sharing the efforts. To add to the fire, they were two of the most respected men on the ship. They turned me around again, then stood up, with Jose in my front, sucking and lapping away at my little chest nipples, and Ed in the back, kissing me from behind, while he fingered me with one of middle fingers.

"You ready for some cock, mijo," Ed asked.

"Yes, I am," I told him.

The nervousness returned, as they had me sit on the couch. Jose pulled up Ed's rolling chair, and got in front of Ed to begin sucking his thick, Colombian cock. I was trying to figure how in the hell would I take that inside me, but was eager to try. Jose, who was Cuban, wasn't far behind, as he, too had a girthy, yet shorter cock. Seeing Jose however bury his face in Ed's pubes turned me on more, as he was priming me to get fucked properly by slobbering on that cock.

"Si papi, suck that pinga," Ed told Jose.

Jose pulled away.

"That's some damn good dick, man," he told him. "Lemme lube it up more so we can pound this kid."

I instinctively got on all fours, then buried my face into the couch cushion, and planted my ass in the air. I then felt something wet touch my hole, as it was Ed lubing it with some lotion he had.

"Usually I have Astroglide, but your second class counterpart used it all," he told me of Tannebaum. "I'll just have to take my sweet time."

He put some of the lotion in my ass, and I heard him stroke his cock, before he rubbed the tip against the entrance of my hole.

"Relax, it won't hurt long," he whispered to me.

Jose came over to the other side of the couch, facing me, and put his cock against my forehead.

"I need you to suck it," he said. "You saw how I did Ed? You'll do the same thing."

I gladly wrapped my lips around Jose's pulsating poker, as I felt Ed push in, the pressure a lot to bear as he was opening me up for the first time. I almost screamed.

"Quiet, the walls are thin," Ed said.

He went slower, but didn't stop as he pushed in inch by inch. For a minute, he had me second guessing being a bottom, as it hurt too much to go through this maiden voyage.

"Just take a deep breath through your nose, and take it all in," he said to me.

I would, and before I knew it, his cock head rested deep inside my walls, as I could feel his pulse through the shaft of his cock. Jose rocked his hips back and forth, semi making me forget I was having my cherry busted by such an enormous cock.

"You sure you're new to this? You're sucking this dick oh so well," he said to me.

Ed fondled my body, rubbing my rib cage, then my abs, before raising his hands to pull on my nipples. Somehow, that opened me up, and he began swiveling his hips to stretch my hole more.

"Am I hurting you," Ed asked.

"No," I said.

"Good."

He started stroking slowly, not going all the way out, but keeping it inside so I could get used to him. The pain started fading, as I moaned out of pleasure more.

"Keep sucking that dick, baby," Ed told me. "You're doing good."

He started speeding it up, and doing longer strokes, as now I would feel him leave me all the way, then push back in.

"Damn papi, we've got a good one. We'll have to keep him to ourselves," Jose said.

I'd learn later that Tannebaum was the official "Chief Mess Bottom," as any male chiefs that wanted to get their rocks off through indiscretion, would go through him, whether it be fucking or getting fucked, sucking or getting sucked. The two of them looked at me as the new fill-in.

"He fucking you good now. How's that dick feel," Jose asked me.

"Feels good," I said.

"Want some more," Ed asked.

I felt one of his legs on my back, as he was pushing in deeper, and thrusting more frequent. I couldn't stop the moans as the orgasms had taken me over, Ed just opening me up and making it feel better than when I cum from my cock.

"Little bottom bitch, good job mijo," he said.

"Fucking Tannebaum called it," Jose added. "I hope you swallow, because I've got a load of cum for you."

I was going to learn on this day, as not even five minutes passed when Jose washed my tongue with his babies. Ed kept banging me, now harder as he enjoyed what he saw.

"Gonna make you cum with me," he said.

He started rubbing my cock, as I was hard and precumming, whille pummeling my hole. Jose had kept his now-soft cock in my mouth to keep me semi quiet, for I now was enjoying getting fucked pretty loudly.

"Gettin' close," I told the two of them.

"Me, too, baby. Let's blow together," Ed told me. "Five, four, three, two....."

I wouldn't make it to one as Ed counted down, shooting my cum all over that nice leather chair. Not 30 seconds later, he was filling me up as he came in my ass, growling while doing so.

"Amazing ass, kid," he said to me.

He then pulled out, as did Jose, as they started kissing and rubbing on each other.

"I wanna do this again," I told them.

"We will, schedule permitting," Ed said. "But for now, I want you to head back to berthing, take another shower, then get in your rack as if none of this happened."

I followed his direct order, yet felt like a filthy whore as I had an undercover walk of shame. I jumped in the shower and would feel Ed's thick cum pouring out of my hole. My jaw was also hurting, as Jose did a number on me while face fucking. The bottom line: I was satisfied, as finally, I had my own cherry popped.

tchina85
tchina85
128 Followers