All the lonely people Pt. 04

Story Info
Pull all you like, you're going nowhere, sunshine!
2.2k words
4.33
7.9k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dear Lixnix,

Thank you so much for your wonderful knickers. My boyfriend loves to be dominated, and I bought a pair for his birthday. Thank you for getting them sorted at such short notice so that they could be ready for the day.

I tied him up, and gagged him with the lixnix, and he couldn't work out what I was doing until I pulled them on. He absolutely loved being stuck and I really loved having complete power over him.

Let's just say that we had possibly the best night of our lives together, and when I want to really treat him, or myself, I use them. I've recommended you to some of my friends so maybe some of them will be in touch.

Yours,

Cathy J., Warwickshire, UK." (via email)

====================================================

For Dorothy, losing custody of the children was just too much to bear. After suffering years of emotional abuse from her barrister husband, the final straw had come when she had come home to find him in bed with her best friend. She never thought that the divorce that followed would see him get sole custody of the kids, but he knew how to work the court, and to her shock and horror, she found that she'd got by far the worse of the deal. The vindictive shit. He hadn't needed to do that. He could have left her with something. Bastard.

That was two years ago. Since then, she'd withdrawn from almost everyone she knew. Staying at home, nursing her anger, and doubting if she would ever be able to trust any man again.

Yet a part of her was going crazy with loneliness and frustration. Something else was missing from her life, along with the children, but she swore that next time, if there ever was a next time, it was going to be on her terms.

Then, while out shopping for groceries, she bumped into Karen. Karen bought her a coffee, and they chatted quietly in the corner of the cafe. Later that day, she picked up the phone, with the first spark of hope in two years.

"Is that Mrs Lix?" she asked.

=============================================

Then, a voice I've never heard before says "Come on then. Get to it."...

In America, the go-to phrase people use when they get a huge shock or surprise is "Holy Shit!!" In the UK, it's "What the fuck???"

"What the fuck???" I try to say. The gag removes all the consonants, and what comes out it "oh a huh???"

I pull my head away hard. The fabric stretches a little, then reaches it's limit. My mouth is now maybe two inches from her, and I am still in near darkness. I shake my head from side to side, but a pair of warm soft thighs stop it moving more than a few inches. I twist my head, and my body convulses like a fish on the end of a line. All this gets me is neckache.

All the time, I'm saying "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." but it comes out as "Huh, huh, huh, huh". Whoever it is that I'm attached to says nothing. Does nothing. Just lets me struggle for a minute or so. Then she pulls the sides of the nix up through the fabric of her skirt, pulling me tight against her again and rucking up her skirt. Once I'm back in place, she pulls the skirt back down again. She pulls her legs together, and puts a hand behind my head, preventing it from moving at all. My body continues to flip flop around on the bed but I have no leverage. After a couple of minutes of fruitless struggling, I stop and lie still. I'm sweating and breathing hard from my exertions. Her legs relax and widen, and I start to thrash around again. She squeezes them shut again and after a moment I stop fighting again. After a couple of moments she opens her legs again. This time, I lie still, and her legs open a bit wider. The skirt above me is now taut.

"Get to it, I said." says the unknown voice, high and feminine, and now tinged with excitement. She's found my struggles arousing. I can smell it. She's moving her pelvis in slow small circles.

After the initial shock, I've become a bit calmer. I start thinking things through.

This is a set up, of course. Mrs Lix knows what sort of fantasies turn me on, and she's somehow arranged to make it happen. My shock and confusion are replaced by a wave of intense gratitude. What a lovely thing to do, to sort something like this out for me. I will have to make it up to her very soon. It's not even my birthday! When she lets me out, I will do anything for her.

And with this realisation, my confusion and shock turn to arousal. Suddenly I feel as horny as I've ever felt in my life, and I push my tongue into my captor with enthusiasm.

That lump. It's a piercing. A metal ball connected to a thin metal shaft that runs vertically through her clitoral hood. It wiggles under my tongue, and lets me know exactly where I should be working. I'm certainly hitting the spot. Her movements become less circular, more thrusting and more rhythmic. I match the rhythm of my licks to her, and after a few minutes, I hear a long drawn out gasp, and she pushes herself up off the bed, taking my mouth with her. Some liquid squirts into my mouth. Some of it dribbles back out, soaking the knickers down by my chin. Some of it I swallow.

Then she relaxes and I hear a contented sigh. After a minute, she starts to move her hips again, and so do I. I rub and grind against the bed as I lick. She stops moving, then her legs close around my head. I get the message, and lie still. I give my tongue a much needed rest. My jaw is aching a little from the gag but there's nothing I can do about that. I can hear voices, but they're muffled. I can hear my own heartbeat in my ears, and I think one of the voices is that of Mrs Lix, but I can't say for certain, and I can not really make out what is being said.

==============================================

Mrs Lix watched him struggle with a huge smile on her face. It was all she could do to stop herself from bursting into laughter. Crystal was smiling too. She could see Mr Nix' naked body thrashing and convulsing from his shoulders down where her skirt ended. Neither of them said anything but when they exchanged glances, it was obvious that they were en rapport.

When Mr Nix finally stopped fighting and settled down to pleasuring Crystal, she went over to the bed, and they exchanged a deep long kiss. Mrs Lix' hands went to Crystal's breasts, and she began to caress them, pinching and rolling her nipples through her fingers. Crystal had one hand behind Mrs Lix' neck, pulling her open mouth greedily to her own, while her other hand cupped one of her perky breasts. Crystal came while they were locked in this embrace, then they separated.

Mrs Lix was now sat on the edge of the bed, with her hand under the skirt of her dress as she watched Crystal start to move and churn again. When she saw that Mr Nix was trying to reach a climax, she signalled to her with a "cut" gesture, waving her other hand across her throat. Crystal looked at her curiously, then she stopped moving and closed her legs.

"I don't think he can hear us if you close your legs tightly and we talk quietly." said Mrs Lix.

Crystal nodded. "OK." she said.

"Do you mind turning over? I really don't want him to come right now."

"O K...?" said Crystal. Her face, flushed but relaxed, now had a quizzical expression.

"It's all tied in with sex." explained Mrs Lix. "If he comes, the urge will disappear and he won't want to be there."

She could see that Crystal had caught on.

"So if you turn over carefully onto your belly, so that he ends up on his back, I can do something about it. You can turn back over again when I've done it if you like."

=============================================

The voices stop, and I feel movement. She's twisting slowly but inexorably, forcing first my head, then my entire body around. Helping hands (Who's? Mrs Lix's?) push and roll me as my captor turns over. Now she's lying on her belly while I'm now on my back, with her loins pressing heavily into my face. For the first time, I have just a little difficulty breathing. I try a tentative lick, but a gentle slap tells me to stop.

Everything is still. It's even darker now with her lower abdomen covering my face, and it's almost completely quiet.

"I may be lying in the gutter, but I'm looking up at the stars" I think to myself.

==============================================

After helping with the turnabout, Mrs Lix had left the room. After a minute, she returned with a glass full of crushed ice and some sort of curved plastic tube. She put her mouth to Crystal's ear.

"I need to get rid of that erection." she whispered, looking down at Mr Nix' swaying bobbing manhood, "Then I can put this on him."

She showed the tube to Crystal.

===============================================

"Aaaaaaarrrgggghhhhh!!" I say.

Someone has just rubbed a handful of ice along the length of my shaft, from base to glans. Jesus! that's cold. The hand keeps rubbing and for a short while it's actually arousing, but the ice quickly deadens the sensation, and I find myself quickly losing wood. My balls have shrunk in close to my body.

Now I feel something hard and curved being placed over my shrunken appendage and something goes around my now shy testicles. There is a muffled click. I feel a warm hand grip the tube. It slides up and down and I feel myself start to engorge again. My cock quickly fills the tube and can grow no further. It's pushing against the sides. It's pushing against the end but it can't straighten, and there's nowhere left for it to go. Is that a chastity device? I've never worn one before but what else could it be? I thrust my pelvis up and down, trying to make something happen. This makes me stiffen a little more but it's painful and I have to stop.

We're twisting again, and once more, hands are pushing on my waist and lower torso, and soon, I'm back on my belly, acutely conscious of the hard tube pressing into my abdomen.

"Carry on." says the unknown voice, and with a mental sigh, I return to my ineluctable duty.

=============================================

"How long do we have left?" asked Crystal quietly. Mrs Lix looked at the time on her phone.

"About 15 minutes" she said. "You can finish early if you like. Or we can just talk or something. Would you like a drink or anything?"

Crystal had climaxed several times. She wasn't keeping count, but she'd found the whole experience both hugely arousing and hugely empowering.

"A cup of tea would be nice." she told Mrs Lix. "Milk, no sugar. I..."

She shuddered and broke off.

"How do I get him to stop?"

"Tell him not to." Mrs Lix told her.

"And if he doesn't?"

"You could pull him down a couple of inches so that he can't reach you. Would you like me to put the blindfold back on him?"

"Please." said Crystal.

Mrs Lix reached up Crystal's skirt with the blindfold, then went to the kitchen to put the kettle on. When she returned with two cups of steaming tea, Crystal was propped up on her elbows, looking dreamily out of the window.

"That was awesome!" she told Mrs Lix between sips. "I loved the stuff going on down below, and I loved what you were doing too."

Mrs Lix smiled at her warmly. "I enjoyed it too." she said.

"I thought I was 100% heterosexual until today" Crystal told her.

They chatted for a while, drinking tea, while Mr Nix, pulled up to mid thigh, lay immobile and silent, trapped between her legs. Then it was time.

Mrs Lix placed the headphones back over Mr Nix' ears, made sure his hands were still securely fastened, and that his chastity device was properly locked, and that nothing was turning blue. She looped the leash around a bedpost and after Crystal had pulled the nix down, and swung her legs off the bed, she clipped it to his collar.

They made their way downstairs.

"I really must do this again some time" said Crystal.

"You'll be welcome if you do." replied Mrs Lix.

Crystal left, with a spring in her step, and Mrs Lix went to prepare for the next visitor. Mr Nix lay in darkness, listening to Whitney Houston. He wondered who on earth he had just serviced. He wondered what on earth was going to happen next.

=============================================

Author's note:

I bet you tried to say "What the fuck" with a wide open mouth as you read this! I know I did when I was writing it :o) - Mr Nix.