All Comments on 'All The Signs were There to See'

by lucy_sometimes

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Impo_64Impo_642 months ago

"ALL THE SIGNS WERE THERE TO SEE"...So why in hell these two married each other if no love was present? She for his money, he for having a trophy wife? So no story in this! 1*

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle2 months ago

The premise was dumb and then got dumber.

Why does he jerk off so much? If he was getting laid, he wouldn’t need to, so maybe she needs to do a better job of putting out for him.

Second, no guy jerks off without knowing. Get a clue.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This makes no sense; especially with the red light. Was that to warn her that he was jerking off? If cock size is all that matters why did she agree to live with him ? Was this an excuse to have bigger sized men? The story lacks a lot of explanation.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Another fem-nazi story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Just another cuck story, can anyone write about something else?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Please stop now and don't ever write another story again. Terrible!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wow. Can new stories get any worse than this? The force of stupidity is strong.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What on earth possessed you to think this was a good story? Much less humiliate yourself by submitting it for publication? Baffles the mind. 1*

RosenkavalierRosenkavalier2 months ago

Erotic? No way.

And BBC sounds racist.

If you really think you need to publish, then do it at fetisch or transgender (as your name implies).

LechemanLecheman2 months ago

Seriously, LIT needs to get authors to insert a proviso for cuck stories!

At least some of the longer serving authors are now doing it.

EhsheehsheEhsheehshe2 months ago

Can’t wait to hear the next part of the series

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Stupid so far. Two stars ⭐️ for now.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

[To be continued]

.

No chapter # in the title to warn this wasn't a complete story BEFORE opening it always earns an automatic rating of 1.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Is there a marriage anyway?! Or just two individuals making their lives miserable?

Let them part and find their own happiness before pain and hurt.

Anything else is cuck-braindead whore crap by numbers.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I’m not sure that this technically qualifies as a story. It definitely is not porn, and no ideas are even reflected on before the next disjointed one comes along.

lucy_sometimeslucy_sometimes2 months agoAuthor

Thank you to the brave Anonymous readers. I'd love to see your efforts.

Agree about the cuckold warning. The fact that a small penis was involved was a clue. Maybe there should be a Cuckold main category.

Missing chapter nimber was bad. Mea culpa. Automatic 1 star is harsh though.

BBC is not racist. It is the name of a TV station.

TV as in television.

Very entertaining comments. Grear how you give new authors a chance and are so constructive with your comments.

As most of you won't be reading future chapters (which will be numbered), thanks to the two who seem prepared to give me a chance.

bat_08bat_082 months ago

Don't listen to the haters. Loved it. Keep going!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

My gf keeps me shaved too, she says little peepees should be smooth. She makes me to eat her pussy and ass where ever she fells like it.

tomtomatotomtomato20 days ago

I think this is the start to a good story. Don't worry about the negative comments.

It may need more context. How does he please his lady normally with a small dick? Oral? Toys?

Keep going!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlucy_sometimes@lucy_sometimes
First experinented with frilly things as a child. I read somewhere that nearly all boys go through a crossdressing phase, which can last from 1 minute (trying on one female thing) to 3 weeks. A few stay with this 'hobby' for much longer. This was an on/off thing until I start...