All the Wrong Choices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick shut the apartment door and nodded, removing his leather jacket.

"Sweet," Nick said. "I took half a day, myself. Figured I wouldn't be as rushed for tonight."

Nick was already making himself at home while I just stared. He tossed his jacket onto the arm of the couch and pushed the sleeves of his thin shirt to his elbows. I saw the lean forearms that matched a picture I'd seen....

"That one any good?" Nick asked me.

I followed his crystal blue eyes to the TV and stammered for words.

"Uh, yeah," I said. "I mean, I guess. It's sort of a western? Or based on another show that's a western."

Nick made a face I couldn't decipher. He then reached down and patted my shoulder. Before heading toward the kitchen.

"How's the search coming, man?" I could hear him opening the fridge. "Got any prospects?"

I stood and shook my head, joining Nick in the small kitchen.

"Only one so far," I told him. "And I don't think Home Depot is gonna help me get back on my feet very fast."

Nick tossed the lid of a beer into the trash and motioned to me with his bottle.

"Gotta start somewhere," He said.

I nodded, then pointed at the bottle. "And you're starting already?"

Nick shrugged. "Pregame. Supposed to hit downtown and go eat before finding this new music hall or something. Britt's idea. Just trying to start loose."

I looked down at my phone at the mention of my sister. She wouldn't be off work for another thirty-five minutes, and then had a ten to fifteen minute drive home. It wasn't odd for Nick to be here so early, or without Britt. But a tacky warm feeling was spreading on my skin.

"There's supposed to be a band," Nick went on. "But she mentioned dancing. So I have no idea what I'm walking into."

It was my turn to shrug. "You'll do fine. You're athletic and all that. I'm sure you can figure out some moves."

The glint in Nick's blue eyes was enough to make me regret my words. It wasn't supposed to come out that way.

"I guess," Nick said, studying me. "What are you gonna get up to?"

"No plans really," I said. "Stream some shows, play some games. Might order some real food for a change."

Nick grinned and shook his head. "See, you think of your predicament as a bad thing, but that just sounds like a bachelor's lazy paradise to me."

He set his beer on the counter and stretched, his arms reaching high above his head. Nick wasn't watching me, but I kept my eyes from the gravity of his midsection.

"What I wouldn't give to go back to a time where I could just chill and not have the crap load of responsibilities I have right now," Nick said.

My eyes dropped. His shirt had slipped up ever so slightly. I be recognized the thin swirls of dark hair on his hard stomach.

"Seems tough right now," Nick said relaxing back against the counter, "but if I were you, I would just take it easy and not get in a hurry."

Nick's crystal eyes seemed to stare right through me then. I balked, unsure of what to say. Something lingered in the air. I had to make sure he didn't bring it up.

I jabbed my thumb toward the living room.

"Well, we could find something to watch while you wait on Britt?" I offered. "I'm not super attached to the show I'm watching now."

Nick waved his hand. "Nah. Don't worry about it. Probably won't have enough time to get into it."

I stood silently under his icy gaze for what seemed like many minutes. In truth it was only a few heart pounding seconds.

"Well, uh," I said licking my lips, "Britt won't be home for a bit, so--"

"Like an hour," Nick confirmed.

He stared right at me. His signature sly grin adorned his face beneath his neatly trimmed facial hair. I suddenly understood what Britt must have felt every time under that confident piercing gaze. The guy seemed so well put together, like he was designed to be that good looking. He had a natural kind of tan, perfect hair whether he groomed it well or not, and a subtle ruggedness to him. I'd seen it all before. It's just that... he'd never looked at me like this. Nick hadn't specifically said anything, but something felt so off.

I shrugged and tried a tiny laugh. "Maybe forty-five minutes or so. Seems like a wait."

Nick nodded. "More than enough time to hang out."

I stared back him, and each second grew heavier than the last. Nick rubbed his hand over his hair, which seemed to slick it back into place better than it was before. His smile grew before he took another sip of his beer.

Nick shook his head. "You're really not going to bring it up are you?"

The weight of his words hit me in the chest. I opened my mouth, but only a few stammering sounds came out into the silence.

"Hell, man, I figured you'd be freaked out when I got here," Nick went on.

I scratched my arm, unsure of where to steer the sudden conversation.

"I'm... I'm fine," I said.

"You seem fine," Nick said. "Especially for someone who has a picture of a dick on their phone."

Nick didn't look away. He just kept grinning. I wondered if he saw me squirm even though I didn't move a muscle. He'd said it.

"N-no," I chuckled, "I d-deleted it. I don't have it."

His eyes traveled down and then back up again. Nick hadn't moved but I felt like I was being walked backwards into a corner.

"Maybe," Nick said. "But you did say you wanted it."

I couldn't even respond. Again my mouth opened. I had nothing to say though, and no air in my lungs to even force out any lies.

"It wasn't meant for you," Nick said. "But you got it. And it didn't take you long to answer."

As bright as his eyes were, I felt nothing but darkness shining out of them. It was such a nasty familiar feeling. Nick was staring right down into my insides. He could see what lived there. I was helpless to shut him out. I tried.

"Nah, I wasn't... I don't... really remember what--"

"You don't remember?" Nick's smile was wide now. It was the perfect toothy grin of a predator.

I dared not watch what he was doing. But I could hear the zipper of his jeans. Nick took his thumbs and hooked them behind the waistband of his pants, as well as his briefs. He pushed down just slightly, tugging my gaze along with it.

"Does this help?" He asked.

I sucked in a shuddering breath. I know he saw. Nick didn't pull it free, though. His strong hands stopped right below his waist. His briefs were just low enough now that I could see where the trails of thin hair led to. Not seeing it was worse somehow. Just the base was visible, though I saw its shape beneath the cotton of his underwear.

I tried to look back up at him and make a face or anything. Nick's knowing grin was hard to meet. My eyes kept falling, waiting for the second that he'd finish pulling his pants down his waist.

He didn't. Nick stood there patiently, the firm root of his crotch fanning high and wide up into his abdomen.

"Look familiar?" Nick prodded.

I didn't answer. I kept staring at the base of what I knew to be the same cock that I'd seen on my phone. It was right there, though. A hungry, hurting sensation swept through my chest again. The gentle bulge hid just behind the open flaps of Nick's jeans.

"Wanna see it again?"

Nick's words made me look up at him in disbelief. It was all crazy, but those words somehow pushed it all right to the edge. I waited for him to laugh and zip up his pants. Any minute now he'd start joking and insulting me. In any case, that could be my out. I could tell him to stop fucking with me and walk out, play it off as a joke, anything.

The foggy dark cloud building in my chest was poisoning my mind, though. I didn't want it to be a cruel joke.

"Just a little peek?" Nick teased.

I nodded. I couldn't stop myself.

"Yes," was all I said.

Nick leaned against the counter behind him, still staring right at me.

"Then come see for yourself."

With one thumb still tugging down at his briefs, Nick fetched his beer with his free hand. He watched me, his eyes daring me to come over.

I did.

My mind coiled in its cage, screaming to the rest of my body that it was a trap. I didn't heed any of the warnings. I let whatever dark nasty force tug me closer to Nick. My eyes darted from his icy gaze to the very root of his dick.

I stepped within a foot of Nick, looking up at his face. For a second I thought he was going to push me away and laugh. Instead he release his briefs and took my hand in his. He stuffed my fingers behind his jeans and across the cotton at his crotch. I let it happen, feeling the mound of his flesh in my palm beneath the fabric.

Nick wasn't even hard. That had to be a sign it was a trick. But I was cupping his cock and balls. My hand was in his pants. Instinctively I gave him a small squeeze, rubbing at the flaccid lump in my hand.

I stared at his grinning face.

"Nick, this is fucked up," I hissed. "We're... this is Britt's place."

Even now I was looking for an excuse to back out. Paranoia tugged at the edges of my brain.

"She's not home," Nick told me.

I hung my head and blew out a breath between us. I watch my own hand grope Nick's cock in his underwear.

"This... this is like, cheating," I stated, "in the the worst way, and Britt will--"

"She won't know," Nick said.

I looked up at him. Everything around us had gotten so dark. I felt it.

Nick leaned in close. I could feel the heat of his breath on my lips.

"Get on your knees," He said plainly, "and have a taste."

A lean but strong forearm came to rest on my shoulder. A single hand cradled the back of my head. Even as I sank to the floor, I was in disbelief. This was actually happening. This was Nick. I was touching him. I was about to do something I'd wanted for so long, to Nick. My sister's boyfriend.

Britt's face flashed in my mind but fluttered away. I was staring right at the swell in Nick's underwear. My fingers trembled when I pulled the flaps of his jeans aside. I tugged them lower to get a good look. A rich aroma filled my every breath. It wasn't unpleasant. Wadded into the fabric of his briefs I saw the outline of his cock, the round rim of the head, and the mound of balls tucked beneath.

I peeled his underwear down. I'd always imagined a stiff erection springing free like they did in so many adult movies. What I saw was even more captivating. Nick's limp cock sagged free. His loose balls fell from his briefs as I pulled them down as far as I could. I'd seen my own limp cock a million times. This was not unlike that, but the perspective was unique. The intoxicating odor washed over me. My eyes darted over every pore and every wrinkle of skin that I wanted so badly to taste. I wanted to watch it all stretch and grow. I wanted to cause that and feel it.

I would have stared forever. Strong fingers slid into my hair and tugged me forward.

Distant thoughts protested but to no avail. It happened so fast. My face was buried in flesh. Soft bristles of hair brushed against my skin. Nick's limp cock was mashed against my cheek. As if programmed, I opened my mouth. I lapped at whatever flesh was there. The strange musky aroma filled my nose.

Nick held my head against his crotch, but not forcefully so. His hand merely encouraged that I stay. His fingers rubbed and groped through my hair, and it made me feel welcome to do whatever I pleased with my mouth. So I did. I flattened my tongue and tasted the slick veiny folds of his balls. I sucked the skin into my lips and moaned. My entire jaw became enveloped by Nick's warm scrotum.

This wasn't happening. A day before we'd been chatting about horror movies. Now his balls were in my face. My world was flipped. I couldn't stop, even if my brain kept trying to tell me that it was still some cruel trick.

With trembling fingers, I plucked the flaccid cock from my cheek and started to stroke it in one hand. It was pointless. The limp thing just stretched and dangled in my fingertips. I ached inside for it to be hard. I worked my face upward, barely able to suck in a breath. Instead I was planting wet kisses and swirling my tongue through hair and oddly textured flesh.

My lips found the squishy shaft and I sucked the side of it right into my mouth. It must have looked ridiculous, like I was a dog with a bone, but I mouthed Nick's cock mindlessly. Each taste hinted of a peculiar saltiness. I worked across the shaft, nibbling and sucking. I sampled every inch that I could to extract more of that taste.

I needed it all.

My jaw fell wide open and I crammed Nick's cock into my mouth. The wrinkled skin and flaccid shaft piled into my head. My nose met his body. I rolled my tongue about. I'd never known anything like it. I fastened my lips to the base of Nick's shaft and slowly pulled my head back. I felt a pulse of energy from the living thing in my mouth. The rounded head slid over the flat of my tongue. I watched each inch stretch from my lips.

The head of his dick suddenly popped from my lips. I watched the whole thing fall away to dangle in front of Nick's pants. I immediately craved for it to fill my mouth again. I admired it for a few seconds panting for breath. Nick's cock had started to swell. The glistening shaft was thicker now. The head had started to fatten and nod.

I looked up from my place in the floor. Nick stared down at me, his mouth open. I could still see the corner of his lips pulled up into a grin. I felt awkward in that moment. I'd slipped into a trance and indulged myself. Nick looking back at me made this real. His impossibly blue eyes spoke louder than any words. He was waiting. He wanted more. This wasn't a joke.

I took his dick in my hand again and lifted it to my face. I opened wide again and pushed the tip inside. Using my tongue, I explored every velvety curve and every line of skin. I looked up at him again. Lust dripped down from his eyes right into mine. With each lick I applied more pressure, amazed at how much I could deform and bend the bulbous head against my tongue. I sucked it free from my lips and gobbled it in yet again. Nick would gasp and grunt each time I toyed with his tip. It just made me hungrier.

Nick must have felt the same. His hand tugged at my head. My face slid toward him again. My forehead met the soft hair just beneath his shirt. This time, it was much more difficult to move my tongue around the growing shaft. Held in place, my breath washed across Nick's skin. His cock started to pulsate in my mouth. I felt it in the very base of his shaft thumping up from his body. I felt in on my tongue through a pile of slimy flesh. I felt it right in the back of my throat when his tip bulged against my tonsils.

When I finally reared back, Nick's cock burst from my mouth in a gasp of breath. It still drooped, but bobbed with strength. The tip was even bigger now and was lifting itself with each throb. I was in awe of the thing... and of what I was doing. I glanced up at Nick. As if seeing myself through his eyes, I became aware of how disheveled I must have looked. Spit dripped from the corners of my lips. My eyes had begun to water. I could feel my cheeks growing warm.

Nick kept staring right at me. Soundless breath escaped his mouth. I could see in his expression that he was impressed and hungry for more. I directed his hardening dick back into my mouth. This time, I stroked at the base of the shaft with my fist while bobbing my head near the end. Every time my lips passed the flared tip of his cock, I wanted to drive it back into my head to feel it again.

I watched Nick while he watched me. I felt the shaft in my hand start to resist my every squeeze and stroke. With each nod of my head, I had to open my jaw just a little wider. Soon I felt the engorged head in my mouth twitching. I was running out of room to move my tongue. Instead I allowed the cock to ram right over my taste buds and bump my throat.

Nick was so hard now. I felt his excitement pulsating in my mouth, but I watched it in his face as well. Nick's brows began to furrow. His lips would draw back into a grimace of pleasure. I watched him grit his teeth once. Still those icy blue eyes bored right down into me.

Each second seemed to escalate and grow more desperate. Nick's fingers tightened in my hair. He allowed me less room to withdraw my head from his shaft. My hands never seemed satisfied just holding myself in place. I gently groped at the huge balls dangling at my chin. I rubbed his thighs. Soon I wasn't even holding the cock with anything other than my lips.

Both of my hands jerked down at Nick's pants and underwear until they reached his knees. Then I was clutching the two smooth round cheeks of Nick's ass. I squeezed them and pulled him in, gagging myself with his hard dick.

"Oh fuck, Evan!" Nick groaned at me through his teeth.

I glanced up again as best I could. I'd spurred Nick into action. His ass cheeks clenched in my hands. His hips drove into my head and back again. Nick worked with a slow methodical rythym. There were two hands on my head now, guiding me ever down. I felt each swing of his balls when they hit my chin. It wasn't too much to handle. I met each slow thrust greedily.

Being grabbed that way, and having my head essentially fucked by a guy, was incredible. I felt small and helpless for sure. I also felt empowered knowing that I'd made Nick this excited. When I'd first hit my knees, I expected it to be a one sided affair. I'd suck him off while he just leaned back and let me embarrass myself. I had never experienced anything on this level before. I held him by the ass and allowed him to pump his body into my face.

Our eyes met again. Nick's arms and shoulders were locked. He clutched me by the hair of the head and fucked my mouth. It should have been embarrassing. In the moment, I rellished each second. I groped his ass and pulled him tighter. His hungry eyes never stopped watching me. Under that gaze I felt like prey. Nick was taking what he wanted. I gave it willingly. I knew that I would squat in that floor until my sister walked in and even longer. If Nick's cock was throbbing in my mouth, I'd kneel there and let him use it.

Nick's shaft became impossibly straight. The fat tip of his cock swelled against my tonsils and my teeth. Two powerful hands locked my head in place. Nick staggered. His hips thrust once more.

Hot spurts of his cum hit my throat.

I coughed and gagged. It wasn't what I intended. I hadn't even thought about what to do when Nick started cumming. Again and again the shaft pulsated between my lips. Phlegm and cum spilled from my sealed mouth. I felt it on my chin. Tiny hairs near the midpoint of Nick's cock tickled my slimy skin. Still I gasped for control of my breath through my nose.

Nick held me firm. I couldn't pull back or away. The fluid was filling my mouth. With each violent jerk of Nick's cock, I wondered how my mouth could hold another shot. He kept cumming.

I stared up at my sister's boyfriend through blurry eyes. I must have looked pathetic or whorish. In any case, Nick still watched me. His moans where little more than gasping grunts.

Nick pulled back. I tried to use the second I had to gather myself.

Nick thrust his cock deeper. And grunted loudly.

I coughed again. Cum leaked from my mouth. My fingers dug into the hard tight flesh of Nick's ass.

I finally felt the flesh in my mouth losing strength. Whether or not Nick had stopped cumming I couldn't tell. My mouth was overflowing. At least it felt that way. Nick's body relaxed. My hair was no longer pulled. The guy's entire stance seemed to weaken. Slowly, my head slid away. A velvety tip pulled free of my lips. Nick's slimy cock fell back between his thighs as he leaned against the counter once more.

I was left in the floor on my knees. Two hands remained on my head. My jaw ached and still hung low, though my lips were shut tightly. Now I had to decide what to do with the thick wad of cum in my mouth. I thought of lurching for the sink to spit it out. At any other time, it would have been my immediate urge.