All the Wrong Choices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The long pause had drawn her attention. She looked me in the eye.

"You okay, Evan?" She asked.

I looked back at her. Nick was going to try something. I just knew it. And like an idiot, I'd give in again. I couldn't keep this up.

"I... I s-sucked him off, Britt."

I barely choked the words out.

Britt's eyes slowly widened. Her mouth fell open the tiniest bit. She stared at me for what seemed like ages. Then, she quickly shot a glance over both of her shoulders at the people around us at the other tables.

"Evan, are you fucking serious right now?" She demanded in a hushed voice.

I started to say more but Britt was scooting her chair around to sit by my side. She leaned close and looked me in the eye again.

"Listen to me," she said, placing her hand on my wrist. "Put it behind you."

I froze, staring silently back at her.

Britt licked her lips and went on, emphasizing her next words slowly.

"You do not have to be ashamed of who you are," Britt told me. "Or who you like. Or who you sleep with. It's no one's business."

My shoulders sank. I was able to breathe. I realized what she was saying.

"You just can't get caught doing it at your job, doofus!" Britt said in a hushed voice. "Even I would've gotten fired for sucking someone off at work."

I shook my head. "I don't... no, I meant...."

"You made a dumb choice," Britt said. "We all do. Put it behind you. Move on."

It was no use. Once again, she had my back. Was I really going to clarify? Was I going to ruin the moment?

"You know," Britt said glancing over her shoulder, "I never wanted to ask before, I mean... I knew you were pretty embarrassed, but... what made you do that at work?"

I faked a snicker, toying with my taco. I realized I could actually tell a bit of the truth.

"It's stupid," I said. "But when a guy... pulls it out it just... I don't know, I just go into this zone or something. When Dan made his move and... showed it to me. Like I can't even try to resist or...."

"Dick drunk," Britt said.

We both stared at one another before Britt cast a couple of side glances around and casually put her hands together in front of her mouth, hiding her sheepish smile.

"That's what Vicki calls it," Britt reiterated. "When you see it and turn into a drunken zombie over... that."

I'd never heard it summed up quite like that. It fit perfectly. Still, the moment had passed. There was no way I could tell Britt I'd sucked her boyfriend off the way I did the guy at my last job because I was "dick drunk".

"Anyway, please don't do that at the fucking Home Depot, okay?" Britt said folding up the wrapper of her taco. "Just let me know and I'll... let you use my bedroom for a night or something."

A short while later, I was pulling into the parking lot of my new job. The entire drive I'd been able to do nothing but stare blankly out my windshield. I didn't want to think about Britt, or Nick, or a basketball game. I wanted to go to work and forget everything. I wanted to move away from my sister as fast as possible and stop being a burden on her, and to stop sneaking behind her back commiting the unspeakable.

Britt was being so supportive. So much more than I'd known before. It made me feel worse about what I'd done. I wished that I wasn't such a coward. I wished that I didn't give in so easily. It was the very reason why I was in my current predicament, having to get back on my feet after being fired. Now I was engaging in similar acts. It wouldn't be my job at stake now.

I wheeled into my new favorite parking spot and climbed from my car. Before I'd taken ten steps, another car slowly rolled up beside me. I turned to see a red mustang creeping along with it's windows down. I started to continue walking when I saw him.

"Hey, man!"

Nick.

I stopped in my tracks and stared at him through the open window. He must have seen the look of confusion on my face.

"I texted Britt, she said I might catch you before you went back in," Nick explained. "You going to the game or what?"

I paused, but stepped closer to the car and leaned down to the window. It seemed odd to see Nick in a dress shirt and slacks. He looked no less striking. I was no less wary.

"I'm not sure," I said. "Might have plans. I was supposed to go to the store anyway."

"So go tomorrow," Nick said. "Come on, don't make me toss these tickets. No way I can scalp these before tonight."

I bit my lip. "Just... a basketball game, right?"

I watched Nick's smile grow. "Why do you ask?"

I glanced around to see no one nearby in the parking lot.

"Just wondering if you're going to trick me into something again," I said.

"Well, I've never tricked you into anything before anyway," Nick said. His blue eyes flashed. "But we're just gonna have some fun. Don't leave me hanging, and I won't do the same, man."

A basketball game. There would be tons of people. I couldn't imagine Nick trying to pull out his cock in any public setting. Not even in the bathroom. If I told him no, Britt would find out. She would ask questions. Might even get the answers from Nick.

I rubbed my eyes.

"I have work in the morning," I stated.

Nick motioned to the building. "Not bright and early. Besides, I won't have you up all night."

I tapped my fingers on the car door. It was so frustrating. I didn't want to be trapped with Nick. I didn't want to give in to any of his advances. At the same time, I wanted to get out of the apartment. It had actually been quite a while since I'd had something like a friend to hang out with. Then there were the darker parts. A sinister side of me hoped for more. No matter how much I ignored it, the feelings were still there. The opportunity to give in and indulge once more.

Weary with it all, I tossed up my hands.

"Sure. Fuck it," I said. "Count me in I guess. Am I driving? Or meeting you somewhere?"

Nick smiled and shook his head. "Nah, I'll pick you up. Save the gas money."

He was reaching behind him in the floorboard. At first I paid him no mind until he reached across the passenger seat and offered me something. It was just a simple cardboard box. It looked like something ordered from the internet, though I couldn't tell. It hadn't been opened.

"Here, got you something to wear for the game," Nick said. "Expect you to have the proper gear on when I come pick you up."

I took the box carefully as though it might explode. I started to ask him what it was but he cut me off.

"I'll be there about six or so," Nick said. "Be ready. I promise you, it'll be fun."

The mustang was already inching away. All I could do was watch Nick pull away. It was almost a given that I had to shake the box to solve the "mystery" of what was inside. Shaking my head, I took my car keys and dug one of them into the tape across the center of the box. It looked big enough to be a hat. Or possibly even a jersey if folded up tightly enough.

I pulled open the flaps of the box and removed a bit of packing paper before finding what was inside. My mouth opened. A wordless sigh left my body.

Two items were inside. A silicone butt plug and a tiny bottle of lube.

****

I didn't know what to expect.

I watched the only clock in the apartment, watching the glowing digital numbers remain the same for far longer than they should have. It was close to six now. This meant the seconds ticked by even slower.

I paced the carpet. Even now I tried to think of ways to back out of this. Events had been set in motion though. Britt hadn't come home, just as she said. I wished that she would have. Seeing her might have swayed my mind back into the realm of sanity.

Instead I waited for Nick. What was the plan? Were we really going to a basketball game? Or was he going to drive us somewhere else? Back to his place? A secluded spot? A hotel? Maybe he'd let me squirm for the entire game and only make a move after. In any case, there was no question in my mind any longer. Nick was definitely going to try something.

I had to sit. When I did, even the soft couch cushion applied enough pressure to the plug in my ass to drive it in a little deeper.

I thought of taking it out. I'd thought that many times. It was seated in my ass well enough that it had stayed there all afternoon. Everytime I walked or moved, or God forbid, each time I bent down the thing would wiggle and prod at my insides. It had grown so warm. It was silicone, and would give and bend just enough inside of me to allow me to move without great discomfort.

But I felt it. It was not small by any measure. It was one big bulb actually, narrow at the tip and wide near the base with a single flat suction cup at it's bottom. Unless I actually tried to force it out, the fat round plug was wedged firmly inside my asshole to stay.

I couldn't believe myself. Was I really that stupid and easy? I'd run right into the employee bathroom at work, tore open the new package, lubed the thing up and shoved it right in. The feelings of embarrassment and shame seemed to only mix with my naughty need for filth and sex, creating a cocktail of arousal that dulled my every sense.

It was easier to give in. Maybe that's what it was. It's why I had the plug inside of me. It's why I agreed to go the game with Nick. It's why I sucked his cock twice in one day. All of the conflicting feelings evaporated when I was "dick drunk."

I shifted in my seat on the couch. I did it again. The fat probe in my ass felt incredible. I knew it wasn't just the silicone wiggling in my ass, but what it really meant. That's what I couldn't shake from my mind. Nick gave it to me for a reason. I shuddered at the thought. I'd sucked cock before. I'd had my own inside of another man, once. I'd never been fucked.

My leg repeatedly bounced. I tried to focus on breathing slowly. I sorted through the hundreds of lame excuses I'd prepared to get out of this at the last minute. I even thought of hopping in my car and driving far away, without my phone, just to escape all of it. I dared not think of Britt. Not here, not with what I had inside of me.

I heard a key turning in the lock. As usual, Nick didn't knock. I stood up as the door opened, my thoughts and worries shattering into a million pieces.

Nick stepped into the apartment and grinned at me. When he shut the door, I noticed he locked it behind him.

"Hey, what's up, man?" He greeted me.

I stood awkwardly, barely able to reply.

"Hey," was all I could manage.

Nick removed his leather jacket and hung it from a hook with the others by the door. The black shirt he wore hugged his lean frame tightly. His blue jeans fit about as snug, though I kept my eyes from wondering as he approached. I noticed immediately, however, that he wore no hat or jersey or any sports team apparel at all.

Nick jerked his thumb back toward the door.

"Just texted Britt, she wanted us to lock up before we leave," he told me. "Her and Vicki are downtown already. Didn't say where they were. Must be a girl's night kind of thing."

I nodded, aware of how frail I seemed compared to Nick.

"A club, I think," I answered. "Some, uh, new place that Vicki heard about."

Nick held out both hands. "Guess we should be in the clear to have some fun, too."

Nick stopped only a few feet from me. He tucked his fingers into his pockets and studied me. His hair was freshly combed. I could tell he'd trimmed his beard. Nick looked clean and fresh. Everything fit him so well, most especially his ever present smile. Those eyes were piercing and so hard to decipher.

"You ready for the game?" He asked.

Something about the way he asked the question was odd. The way he paused and tilted his head slightly, awaiting my answer, as if to see what I really had to say.

"Yeah," I said. "When do we get going? I mean, what time does it start?"

"As soon as we want," Nick said.

He stepped forward, his face closing in to mine. Once again, I felt his hand clap onto my ass and squeeze. A tiny yelp blurted from my lips. Nick was so close. He now clutched me with both hands by my ass. I started to say something, maybe protest, or challenge him.

Any words I might have spoken were sealed by his lips on mine.

Nick's neatly trimmed beard crushed into my skin. Just like that our mouths were open and he forced his tongue against mine. It happened so quickly that I couldn't react. I allowed him to open my jaw with his own and kiss me deeper than I'd ever experienced before. Nick's hands pulled tightly at my ass, tugging me close so that our hips met the way they had over a week ago.

Our lips parted. I was stunned. My mind went blank. Kissing him felt so crude and raw, but instantly I loved it.

Nick's face was still inches away.

"You wearing what I got you?" Nick asked.

I started to nod in compliance but felt Nick's hand begin to slide under my shirt and down the back of my pants. The clothes I wore restricted his movement some, but a single extended finger wove it's way between my ass cheeks. I actually gasped into Nick's mouth when it probed at the suction cup base wedged in my crack.

Nick breathed a little laugh.

"Damn, you are ready, aren't you?" He said.

His finger pushed, and the plug prodded my insides. The action made my hips lunge inward, my crotch crushing against Nick's. A tiny moan left my mouth and into his.

"N-Nick, shouldn't we go... somewhere...."

He was already moving. His hands slid around to begin unfastening my pants. Our faces were still so close together that I breathed his every breath. Nick tugged my pants down below my ass.

"Nick... I don't think we should stay--"

Nick ignored every stuttering word I offered. To my shock, he reached around to clutch the base of the plug, then plucked it from my asshole. My mouth fell open wide at the swift sensation. Nick smiled, then brought the plug to my lips. Before I could react it was in my mouth. My lips met the suction cup base.

My mind whirled. My body soon followed. Nick spun me by my arm and guided me toward the wall. He never shoved me against it, but he wasn't exactly gentle. My back was to him now, as were my exposed cheeks. The second I thought of my bare ass, a firm hand gave me a slap there and remained. Nick squeezed and fondled me and brought his body against mine. His bristled face was right beside my head.

Nick's voice all but moaned into my ear.

"Listen, I know what you want," he said. His hand tightened in my flesh. "I know you want to hide. I know you're nervous about getting caught, and I know you'd rather leave and go somewhere secret. But I also know what you really want."

All I could do was groan in response. The sticky anal plug was still lodged in my mouth. I tried not to think about where it got its warmth. I felt something poking and prodding my tender hole from behind. First he rubbed his finger in circles around the rim of my asshole. Then his fingertip pushed in and retreated. Soon the same finger was inside of me, working in and out. I didn't pull away. It was already feeling so damn good. I moaned into my makeshift gag again.

"You'd have never put that thing in you if you didn't want it," Nick said into my ear.

His finger worked in and out of the first inch of my asshole. I bent sightly, perhaps out of some vile reflex.

"And I know you didn't do it thinking we were going to a fucking basketball game," Nick said with a wicked little chuckle.

His finger left my hole. I felt him fumbling behind me. My mind raced though no coherent thoughts took shape.

"So can we be honest for a little while?" Nick asked.

I felt it. My eyes shot open wider and I froze. A warm, hard shaft was now wedged flat between the cheeks of my ass. Nick's hips pushed. His cock began to slide up and down between my cheeks. I leaned further. My entire body felt like rubber. I bit down on the nasty silicone in my mouth, my jaw trembling. My hands slid up the wall.

"I want it to be your choice," Nick continued while his cock slid up and down. "I'm going to go to the bedroom, and I'm going to take my clothes off, and I'm going to wait. And I want you to come with me. Because I think you really want this."

The head of his cock jabbed at my softened asshole for just a second. I froze. I wondered if it might happen. Nick pressed it firmly against my hole again, but it went gliding up again. My eyes blinked rapidly. I sucked in a breath through my nose and held it.

"If you want it, it'll be there waiting," Nick said.

His tongue wove its way into my ear. I shivered.

"If you want to pretend like you don't, and play the blame game some more, then you can," Nick said. "Your choice."

I was alone against the wall. Nick's warmth left my backside. For a few seconds I remained there in a state of shock. Then I spun to watch him as he strode down the hall. Spitting the plug from my mouth, I gasped and wiped my face. Nick was already peeling his shirt from his body before he turned and disappeared into the bedroom.

Britt's bedroom.

I panted and looked at the toy in my hand. I had thought Nick couldn't get more demented. Clearly I was wrong. I glanced down. I could see my underwear and the thing that poked forth there, begging for release. My balls were so sore. I'd not gotten myself off since long before I'd ever dropped to my knees in my sister's kitchen. I'd refused to, out of guilt or some other useless justification. Now my entire crotch throbbed and ached from the arousal.

I stared down the hallway in utter disbelief. I could hear him likely undressing. My asshole puckered each time my cock throbbed. I couldn't erase the way he felt against me. It had been right there. It was right against my ass.

He was down the hall. Nick was naked and waiting for me. That was Britt's bedroom, and it was Britt's bed. This would be the lowest I could go, short of doing it right in front of her. Her boyfriend was in there with his cock out.

I walked down the hall. Fears and worries began to fall from the edges of my mind. I allowed myself to be pulled through the dark hallway to the hellish glow of the door. I knew it was wrong. I knew I wanted it so badly. I couldn't even believe it was all happening this way. It felt like a dream that I needed to see through to the end, as though I feared I might wake up.

It was no dream. I entered the bedroom and saw Nick sitting there on the edge of the bed. I was breathing, though it felt more like suffocating. The lights in the room were on. Nick's naked body was on full display. His clothes were strewn about the floor. He reclined casually on the bed, propped up on his hands with his arms behind him and his hairy thighs spread for me to see.

Nick's cock was already hard and pointing right in my direction.

"You alright?" Nick asked me.

I couldn't tell if he was mocking me. He was wearing his typical sly grin. I must have looked ridiculous though. In my hand I still held the plug that had been in my ass... and my mouth. My pants were still down around my thighs, my ass exposed.

"Well, you've made it this far," Nick prodded.

I was able to respond with a nod. The silicone toy fell from my hands. With trembling fingers, I took hold of my shirt and pulled it over my head. Tossing it to the floor, I reached for my pants. I hesitated. Only in that moment did I realize that it would be the first time Nick would see me naked. It seemed such a stupid thing to be nervous about after all we'd done.

I swallowed hard, staring right at Nick's nodding erection. He watched me and waited patiently. I could feel his arousal from several feet away. I finally tugged my pants and underwear down my body and stepped free of them. Not ready to meet his eyes, I busied myself by removing my socks.

I stared back at Nick awaiting his approval. That icy gaze traveled up and down my body. Blood was beginning to fill my cock. Each time it throbbed, I felt the sore hollowness in my ass tighten. I ached for something to be there again.