All the Wrong Choices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick met eyes with me, and he beckoned to me with a simple motion of his head.

I walked forward and joined him at the foot of the bed. His toned body seemed to radiate a power that mine did not. When I thought I might kneel, a single hand reached and took hold of my bare ass. Nick pulled me closer. I lifted a knee and placed it on the bed beside him. Still he was pulling me into him. My other leg lifted and I climbed into Nick's lap.

My cock came to rest with his. The heat was enough to make me purr. I relaxed onto Nick's thighs and sank low until our faces were close together. Nick smiled up at me, and I waited for his lips to seek out mine. Even when I scooted closer, sliding further into his lap, he didn't close in. My eyes found his lips. I watched his lips part, but he didn't advance. I couldn't bear it anymore.

I tilted my head and brought my face to his. Nick accepted my lips against his own. I thought I felt him snicker, but I ignored it. Our bodies rose together and drew even closer. I opened my mouth and Nick did the same, accepting my advance again. Our tongues danced now, equally taking part in the ecstasy of the embrace.

Only when our lips parted did I realize that I had started rocking in Nick's lap. I looked down to watch our cocks grinding beside one another. My aching balls were dragged across hard eager flesh, but I welcomed the feeling. I didn't stop my motions. Nick had begun kissing and mouthing my neck, working his way down until he found my nipple. I let my head fall back. I stared at the ceiling of my sister's bedroom in a daze, wondering how I'd even gotten here.

My hand rushed to cradle Nick's head. The sting of my nipple between his teeth and the suction afterward made me pull him in tighter, and forced my hips to drive inward with even more force. Nick bit harder and I rose with a yelp. I wanted to shove him away to stop the pain but crush him closer all at the same time. When I lifted, Nick's hard dick flopped down between us, just beneath me.

Went I sank back into his lap, I felt his stiff flesh tapping my ass and the sensitive spot right behind my sore balls. My mouth fell open. Nick saw. He watched me as he worked his hips, poking and rubbing his cock along my undersides. A few times I twitched. Each time, my ass would sink to meet the jutting erection.

"Know what you gotta do, right?" Nick said.

Our noses brushed together. I looked him in the eye. I could hardly breathe.

"You need to get it ready," He went on. "I know you know how to get it wet."

His lips locked with mine. Now our tongues went wild. It was the wettest kiss I'd ever experienced. Just his voice was enough to send my body into fits now. Every time I'd heard this guy talk lately, he was telling me something perverse or hinting at the unthinkable. I was so hard. I knew what I was going to do.

I sealed away the sloppy kiss and leaned away, climbing from his lap. My body missed his warmth, but I knew it wouldn't take long. Without wasting another second, I fell to one knee, clutched his shaft in my fingers, and shoved my head as far down the thing as I could go.

Nick let out a long groan. I wasn't here for that. I kept pressing inward, lowering my jaw like I had so many nights ago. My mouth was wet enough that Nick's engorged cock was quickly coated with spit. It wasn't enough. Only when I felt that satisfying lunge of his tip into my throat did I stop advancing. Nick's body bucked in response. He let out another long groan of approval.

I drew my head back and forced it down again. Over and over I stuffed his dick into my neck and retreated to pull saliva up his pulsating length. I just kept going. Soon, my mouth was gliding easily on the film that coated his shaft. As amazing as it felt to throat fuck him and make him squirm, I was in a hurry. I wasn't satisfied just having it in my mouth anymore.

When I stood, Nick's cock was slimy and glistening. I wasted not a second. I climbed back onto the bed into Nick's lap. His dick slid easily off my skin and away. He watched me excitedly. I reached between us and did my best to get a hold of his wet flesh. I held it in place and let my body sink.

My eyes widened. His tip slipped between my ass cheeks. It met my asshole. Under the pressure it slipped and glanced away. I gasped into Nick's mouth. The sensation of his warm shaft prodding at my sensitive underside was so foreign and exciting. He cradled me close. Again I lowered myself until his cock pressed up against me. I felt the pressure. The was nowhere for it to go.

My jaw dropped. Nick's cock slid up into my ass with ease. I felt the slight pain of my hole spreading to take him in. But my ass sank. The hard unyielding erection climbed it's way into me and opened me even further. Our lips were together, but we weren't kissing. Nick and I simply breathed one another in. Each inch felt so strange and amazing, so I kept sinking further.

Each second I thought I might go no further, that I'd have to wait and get used to the fullness that stretched me open. Instead I lowered myself, bit by bit until I was fully seated in Nick's lap. He eased forward a bit, his cock somehow climbing higher inside of me. I realized I was not just gasping, but moaning. Knowing what was expected of me, I lifted ever so slightly and sank back down.

Right then I knew I was hooked.

What came before paled in comparison to what I felt with Nick inside me right then. Sucking him off and gobbling up his cum was awesome. Even being worked like a puppet by him was pleasantly intoxicating. None of it compared to the feeling of his dick pulling its way out of me and gliding back in. My insides felt each bit of flesh in each millisecond as his shaft rushed back into my ass. I lifted my ass repeatedly, spreading myself wide, just for the sensation of a live cock filling me back in.

When I thought it couldn't feel any better, Nick slid both of his hands around and onto my ass cheeks. His hips started to meet my body every time I sank. I steadied myself with my arms draped over his shoulders, and he clutched me by the ass and pulled me in.

Fuck, I'm riding him, I thought. I'm riding his dick.

I basked in the heat of the moment. I explored many different motions of my body, feeling the way each one twisted and bent Nick's erection inside of me. My nipple was being painfully sucked into a bristled face but I didn't care. I sat up and opened myself to it all. I bobbed slowly in his lap and enjoyed each inch as it slid into me with such warmth.

This was nothing like that silicone plug. None of the toys I'd ever practiced with even came close. Nick's cock was alive. It straightened and relaxed inside of me. It was so warm and textured. A hot mound of balls awaited me at the bottom of each descent. The man's entire body was beneath me and apart of me. His muscles flexed and pulled under his skin. His thighs opened and shut with the rhythm I'd created, allowing me to ebb up and down in his lap.

I decided to have fun. I sped my motions up, my slow rolling turning into brisk hops. My mouth fell open into a delighted smile. Nick's cock plunged through me again and again. Each subtle detail, each vein and line blasted through my asshole with such speed. I jumped in his lap hoping to plummet to new depths every time I'd fall. Still, Nick's legs acted as a safety net. Though I was thankful for the stability his powerful thighs provided, I wanted this dick buried inside of me. I wanted it crammed into my ass the way it had been in my throat over a week ago.

Nick must have heard my thoughts.

"You care if I have a turn?" He asked.

I wasn't completely sure what he meant, but I knew it meant giving him control. My asshole tightened and my cock nodded between us from the excitement.

"Do it," I told him.

As though I'd uttered some magic incantation, Nick rose from the bed. He lifted me as though I were a pillow. Much of his cock retreated from my ass, but his fat tip remained inside of me. I was amazed that he was able to just pick me up like that. There'd been no warning or preparation. He just stood up.

Nick turned. I held on with my arms encircled around his neck as he easily lowered me onto the bed. I was able to sprawl wide now. My arms fell away above my head. My back was able to arch and stretch. My thighs instinctively opened and accepted Nick's body between them. His cock was still inside of me. I stared up at him in amazement. He took my legs in his hands and tugged. I slid closer to the edge of the bed. Nick guided my legs up high now, to rest with my ankles near his shoulders.

For a moment I was able to soak in the sight of Nick standing tall over me. His cock straightened inside of me. His naked form was something to behold and made me feel small beneath him. It felt good to not be in control, and to know that this guy was taking over.

The first time he drew back and slammed himself against me shattered those thoughts inside my skull.

The swollen head of his cock reached depths I hadn't yet felt. A dull pain rung like a bell in what felt like my stomach. A warm set of balls flattened against the underside of my ass and thighs. I bellowed out a moan. I wasn't sure if pain or pleasure had caused it. Seated deep inside of me, Nick's cock surged with energy and sent a tickle up through my spine.

I looked up at him, realizing I had turned over control and was at the mercy of much more of that. His blue eyes glinted and looked down at me hungrily.

"Ready?" He asked me.

I opened my mouth but couldn't respond. His cock was already tugging back and slamming home again. Our bodies produced a loud smack. Colors skittered across my vision like sparks. Another hard thrust. Another loud cry blasted from my lips. Nick's arms encircled my legs and pulled me even closer, hugging them to his heaving chest. My ass was exposed near the very edge of the bed at his hips.

Nick stood firm and began to fire his hips against me. I had just enough time to process one thrust when the next barrelled through me. The entire bed would rock each second Nick's body collided with mine. My sore testicles rolled and bounced about. My dick flapped and beat against my stomach from the repeated impacts.

All I could do is watch. Nick's arms locked around my legs, his back straightened, and his lower body rolled with such mechanical precision. The claps of our skin grew louder. My asshole now felt like it was gaping wide to allow Nick's pulsating shaft to plow through with ease. I still felt the friction. I still felt the flared rim of that bulbous tip raking my insides. I'd asked for this. So I wallowed in it.

My arms fanned out, searching for a grip on the comforter of the bed. I let my head roll to the side, no longer watching the man that hammered himself into me. My eyes fell across the nightstand beside the bed. Among the mess of bracelets and hair clips, I saw something I'd never seen before. A single picture frame sat propped up on the nightstand. It wasn't a simple picture. As the images faded, contorted, and changed, I realized it was a digital picture frame.

I watched as a gallery of my sister's pictures faded in and out. A picture of Britt at the beach in Panama City wearing a bikini. Vikki and Britt posing in front of a vista in the mountains. I rocked back and forth from the forceful blows of the man at the end of the bed, watching the pictures change. I saw Britt and Nick, hugging one another and smiling. I saw a picture of Nick and one of his friends in tuxedos. Then another, Britt and Nick standing in front of a stage surrounded by people.

I clutched at the sheets on my sister's bed. Her boyfriend's dick buried itself into me again and again. I stared at her face while I felt a surge of energy swell the cock inside my ass. It nodded and fattened before pulling back and blasting through me again.

Without warning, Nick pounded his hips into me faster than ever before. I felt the heat in my ass build from the rapid fire friction. The loud claps of our flesh filled the room. My own cock bounced wildly. I stared up at Nick, my eyes wide and my jaw open. He leaned back from his waist up, though his hips jutted forward and beat at my legs like a machine. This lifted my ass and inclined my body. Nick's balls now beat against the underside of my ass. His jaw was clenched, as was every muscle I could see.

I began to flail on the bed. It was useless. My hands clawed for a handhold that was not there. He was hitting something. Nick's iron cock was pounding into me at such an angle... god, he just kept hitting something in me. I felt a warm burn start to glow. Nick gripped my legs so tightly that they straightened. My toes pointed to the ceiling. I tried squirm when my body grew rigid. My eyes darted from Nick's tightened face to my erratic cock.

All I could do was cry out. Nick didn't stop, not even when the cum started to fly out of my dick. The first shots hit my chest. A few spurted up to fall somewhere on the bed beside us. Groans began to blast from my mouth, perforated by the rapid assault from Nick's hips. I wadded the covers in my fists. I was staring up the incline of my own body. Rivets of cum shot toward me from my bouncing cock. Their milky trails began to race toward my neck.

My hips rose and my ass cheeks clenched together hard. Nick's stiff shaft fired right through me all the same. Even with my body awkwardly locked in orgasm, Nick kept going. With each shot of cum, my dick would jump and my asshole would tighten. The pain in my entire crotch seemed to spill out and spread.

Nick's motions only slowed a little. One of his knees had climbed onto the bed beside at my hip. My body lost strength. I began to fold and sink to the bed. Nick seemed to get closer with every punch of his cock. I was caving. My cock was spent, jiggling weakly between my legs and dripping the last of its load.

Clarity was already starting to set in. The awareness of the experience started to rush toward me. A dick was splitting me wide open. I felt every swollen inch as it bored through me. A man began to hunker atop my body, folding me over. The masculine body assaulted mine, using me like a limp plaything. I could feel his arousal. Not just in the bulging flesh in my ass, but coursing through Nick's entire form. His eager thrusts were unrelenting. Each blow began to rattle my teeth.

Nick lifted his other leg and climbed fully on the bed. My legs bent back even further. His face lowered toward mine, peering at me between my knees. Frosty eyes stared right down into me. Still his hips beat at my thighs. I couldn't tell if Nick was grinning or snarling.

I felt so violated. This was Britt's boyfriend. His cock was in me. I wondered if this is what my sister felt when he fucked her. Did she submit the same way I did? How many times had she been in the exact same spot I was, with her legs beside her head, with the exact same solid dick pummeling her insides?

The heat of shame fell over my skin. I stared back at Nick and watched him fuck me. His breath blasted across my face. He looked me right in the eye and drove his cock in even more forcefully. I deserved each sharp sting I felt. Droplets of cum cooled on my chest. One of my legs fell to Nick's side. He crawled in even tighter. His mouth was only inches away.

His hips crashed into me, remaining firmly seated. Nick yelled out. I felt like I'd been impaled. All I could do was open myself wider and let his cock stiffen one last time. The strangest warmth began to tickle my insides. Nick twirled his hips in an attempt stir his dick deeper into me. His shaft straightened in my asshole again and again.

I was amazed at how flexible I apparently was. Nick's face was right in front of mine. He grunted and growled. My ass felt full of his cum. I couldn't believe he was inside of me. I watched him finish in me, in utter shock of what I'd done. Nick shuddered. His body started to relax and lose strength.

My remaining leg fell away and Nick all but collapsed on top of me. His cock tugged back a little, and though it no longer felt as stiff, it hadn't lost it's size inside of me. Now the man's body heaved, draped over top of mine while he gasped for breath. His sweaty body only added to my disgust for myself. Strangely, the guilty feelings that I now wrestled with satisfied some sick craving inside of me. It was like an itch being scratch. It made no sense.

Nick's hair had fallen in front of his eyes. It did nothing to hide me from their chilling scrutiny. He was grinning at me, but something about the way he looked at me made me feel so small and pathetic. Maybe it was just the reality of the situation. Nick was the top. I was his bottom. I saw something devious in him, though. It should have made me detest him and what we'd done altogether. Instead I craved more of it.

My sister's boyfriend pushed himself away. His cock dragged itself from my wet insides and fell to dangle between his legs. Nick stood at the foot of the bed, looking me over again before turning toward the bedroom door. He left the room naked. I couldn't keep my eyes from following him. It was the first time I'd seen that muscular ass of his.

I knew he must have gone to the bathroom. My body was so sore, weak, and spent that all I could manage to do was stare up at the ceiling. It was euphoric. There really was no single way that I felt. It all melded together. I'd done things with guys before, but I'd never gone that far. I realized that Nick had basically taken my virginity in a sense. It would be a lie to try to convince myself that I didn't feel incredible. The dull pain in my crotch from the week of neglect and arousal was fading. I'd expected my ass to be hurting. Instead I just felt sticky and hollow. I imagined that when I shifted, rubbing my legs together, that I could feel the wad of cum seeping into my body inside.

I dared not turn my head again. No matter how amazing I felt, I still knew whose bed I was lying in. I knew what I'd done. Britt's covers were damp beneath me. I distantly wondered if she'd notice later tonight. It still made my stomach turn at the thought of her putting the pieces together. Her boyfriend had fucked me. I kept thinking it over and over. As if there were any coming back from blowing him in her apartment, there was no undoing what we'd just done.

My eyes fell to the door when Nick walked back in. What a sight he was. I wished my body looked half as good as his. Then maybe I could find a guy on my own. Inevitably, my gaze settled on his dick. It sagged at his thighs, beaten and red, not quite limp but nowhere near what it was moments before.

"Well," Nick said, "I know that Britt probably won't be home for a good while. She'll probably text when she's coming back anyway."

I stared weakly back at Nick, unmoving. I knew he was not about to ask about a basketball game.

"The place is ours for at least another few hours," Nick said.

Before his grin even formed, I knew where this was going. I couldn't even fathom doing anything else. I noticed Nick's beaten cock nod a single time. It wasn't even worth the worrying and the doubt. I knew what I'd eventually choose anyway.

I rolled over. I bent my knees and lifted myself, with my ass spreading high near the foot of the bed. I let my face rest on its side on the warm damp covers.

Nick's hands slid over the peaks of my ass.

I was ready.

****

I was able to put years between that shameful week and the new life I started for myself. I saved enough money to move out of Britt's apartment, and I eventually moved out of town. Living with Britt had given me new purpose, and tempered my focus. Even if I was running from my demons it was for the better.

I found a new job, one with an office and a desk and benefits. Never could I have predicted to be one of the people that threw themselves headfirst into their work. Maybe I did so to keep myself busy. It didn't matter why. I was content to be back on track... or on track in the first place.