All the Wrong Choices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even in the dim light I could see it piled between his thighs.

"Nick... no," I said shaking my head.

"Then lay back down and go to sleep," Nick said. "I'll just finish my beer and go back to bed."

I shuddered. A feverish chill swept through me. I knew what I should do, but it was right there. An amazing looking guy was just sitting there naked, offering me his cock. This was not likely to happen very often in my lifetime. I eyed Nick's body. He was so much thicker in places I'd never expected. Even draped back against the recliner his body looked like raw energy waiting to be unbridled.

"But you... and Britt j-just...." I could barely get the words to make sense.

"There's still plenty," Nick said. I could hear his smile. "I didn't finish in there. Probably why I can't sleep. Someone drained it from me earlier."

It wasn't what I meant. Nick's response landed like a right hook.

I looked at the darkness in the hall. The tug of war in my head was starting to slip to one side. Was I really considering this? With Britt in the next room? Even as the thought entered my head it disgusted me. But my dick was rock hard. The opportunity was right in front of me. It was so lewd and vile.

Maybe that's what made me get to my feet. I tried so hard to understand why I picked the bad things. In reality I already knew the answer. I stepped around the coffee table, and Nick's body became clearer in the twilight. My sister's naked boyfriend, whom she had just fucked, was waiting patiently and watching me approach. My eyes fell from his face right to the reddened pile of flesh at his lap.

I knew better. I should've pulled the blanket over my head and waited for him to leave. I stared at the flaccid cock that rested on the huge sagging set of balls. Nick had just fucked Britt with that thing. That alone should have been reason to resist.

Instead it made me want to taste it even more.

I fell to my knees in front of the recliner. My hands slid up clammy wet thighs. I bit my lip, digging my fingers into his hard hairy flesh. My eyes traveled up the ripples of hairy abs to find him staring back at me. Nick smiled and sipped his beer. Even in the dark I saw an icy flash in his eyes. The guy looked like an angel, but radiated pure evil. I felt the same darkness in me, whispering to me, telling me how good it would taste, how raw it would feel on my tongue.

My head dove. My mouth found the sweaty flesh of Nick's inner thigh. I sucked its salty flavor into my mouth. I bit at the tender skin. I licked it and traced a path right to the man's crotch.

Before I could even process what I was doing, I was planting wet kisses right on the head of his sagging dick. The heat from between Nick's legs was enough to suffocate a person. The rich aromas stung my nose and seasoned my every breath. Raw sex was what I was smelling. I inhaled it freely and opened my mouth for more.

I wove my tongue right into the nest of flesh before my eyes. I mouthed everything I could. I lapped at the skin of his scrotum once again, and I noticed the difference. Earlier in the day, this was a dry clean cock that I moistened with my mouth. Now, his entire crotch was slick with a thin film of sex.

I slurped one of Nick's balls into my mouth and felt him twitch. My eyes rolled. I wondered if I could make him cum just from beating his testicles with my tongue. My hand found a firm grip on the growing cock above my face and squeezed it as hard as I could.

"Oh... yeah," I heard Nick whisper from above. "There he is."

His balls fell from my mouth. I flattened my tongue against the sticky underside of his cock and lunged across its surface until I reached the tip. Nick's shaft now lay back against his pelvis, pointed upward. With it's underbelly exposed to me, I went to work. I twisted my head and sucked at the shaft sidelong in my mouth. I didn't hold back. I gently gnawed the thing between my teeth. I could feel each surge of blood as it grew.

I found the slippery underside of the head. I let my tongue go wild, swirling and slobbering with great pressure until I felt it mashing back at my lips. I slurped it into my mouth and spit it back out. It tasted so different than before. I knew where it had been. The sounds of my sister moaning reverberated in my head again. He'd buried this thing in her. It was my job to clean it off again.

I was shaking. I lifted my head from Nick's crotch and let out a quivering breath. When I looked up at him, he was casually sipping his beer. I felt disgusting. For reasons I'd never be able to explain, I wanted more. Once again I'd given in to being this guy's hungry little cock whore. I loved it. I couldn't help myself. In a daze I stared at Nick's nodding cock. It was standing stiff and ready. I couldn't catch my breath, trembling from the pulses of energy that shot through my body. Just the sight of Nick's arousal throbbing right in front of me made me ache inside.

I crawled closer on my knees and clutched the sticky cock in my fingers. My mouth fell open wide and I plunged. I didn't stop until the soft tip crammed against my throat. Then I worked slow, savoring every swollen inch of Nick. I let my tongue gently explore each line in his flesh. My lips hugged tightly around his shaft the entire time. I was careful to shield my teeth and glide easily back and forth.

Nick's hand was on my head. He never pushed or forced me down. A few times when I would dive in to engulf his entire cock I felt his fingers tighten in my hair. Mostly, he allowed me to work at my own pace. The few times I looked up at him, I saw him either relaxing with his eyes closed, or sipping from the beer in his other hand.

There was an eerie stillness to the room. The only light from the blinds cast a haunting glow on Nick's naked form, though his face was now hidden in the dark. I was careful to contain myself an not get too carried away. The only sounds were from my wet lips and my gasps of air when I'd finally exhale.

Every time Nick's cock left my mouth, my eyes shot toward the hall. He said she was sleeping. I had no reason to believe she wasn't, but I had no reason to trust him either. For all I knew, Britt could realize Nick was not beside her in the bed and silently enter the living room at any moment. As if what I was doing wasn't vile enough, it added another cold layer of mischief to the situation.

It only made me greedier for the thing in my mouth.

I squeezed hard at the base of Nick's cock. The reddened head swelled in front of my eyes. I lathered it using my lips. Nick's thighs shifted under my arms when I did. I cut short the tiny moan that seeped out from my lips. I sucked and pulled at the sensitive tip, gnawing it with my lips and feeling it deform in my mouth.

Time seemed to slip further away. It felt like hours that I kneeled there and tortured the tip of Nick's cock. Each moment that passed made me more wary that Britt would walk in, and yet I kept going. Nick would shift and twitch from my assaults every now and then, but he didn't seem to be close to climax at all. I wondered how long this would truly go on. A deeper part of me sank into the moment and forgot all else. Nick was hard and that's all I wanted. I knew that if he let me, I'd suck and slobber on his cock until sunlight shone through the blinds.

Wanting to feel the entire length of Nick's firm shaft, I opened wide and shoved my head as far as I could into his lap. It was so satisfying to feel the solid cock attempt to nod in the confines of my mouth. I wriggled my head back and forth, wedging the thing as deep as possible.

I felt his fat head slip into my throat.

My eyes shot open wide. Nick grunted through sealed lips. His cock was in my throat. My lips were mashed against the prickly hairs around the base of his dick and his balls. When I could stand no more, I pulled back.

Nick shifted in the chair. His dick pulsated in my mouth.

I needed to feel that again.

I lunged forward again. Letting my jaw relax, I did not stop advancing until I felt the satisfying twist in my throat when his velvety smooth head squeezed down past my tonsils.

Nick's hand shot to my head again. He held me there now. I didn't protest. I even wagged my tongue as much as I could, feeling it slide through the folds of Nick's balls below. I could hear him biting back his grunts, though each rumble traveled his body and reverberated through my lips. His shaft was trying to straighten, throb, and harden even more, but it was locked in place in my throat.

My eyes watered. I breathed through my nostrils, refusing to draw back. Nick now writhed beneath me. I wrestled my head back and forth, maintaining my position on his cock.

Nick gave in first. He tugged at my hair and I released him. His cock squirmed from my mouth and popped from my lips with a blast of my breath. Strings of my spit fell and wreathed his pulsating dick. I tried to breathe as quietly as possible, but I was gasping for air. Again I glanced toward the hall. At this point, I wasn't even sure what I was going to do. I was too far gone. If Britt were to walk in, I was on my knees with a slimy cock inches from my dripping face and her boyfriend's hand on my head. What was I really going to do or say?

Nick didn't let me dwell on it. I hadn't even caught my breath fully when he pulled my head back down. I pointed the cock back into my mouth. I didn't resist when Nick shoved me down the length of his shaft. His tip hit my throat again. I opened my lips, hung my jaw, and dove. It barreled into my neck.

Unlike before, I didn't stay there. Though my head was held in place somewhat, Nick had begun to clench his ass cheeks, thrusting his hips upward. My eyes rolled. Though it was uncomfortable at first, the repeated sensation of his cock beating itself into my throat was incredible. I let him fuck my head like that for a long while. With each thrust Nick's cock somehow grew more rigid. Even his soft tip felt more solid and forceful plowing down into my throat.

Nick drove his shaft upward a final time, jabbing it deep. My chin was buried in his hot sack. I heard the hissing of his breath. His chest heaved up and down. His legs straightened and kicked before hooking around my back. I couldn't breath at all. I retained my composure as best I could until I could bear no more. I coughed. My body caved, trying to heave the stiff shaft out of my mouth.

Only after I pressed hard at Nick's clammy thighs did he allow my head to burst upward. Filth and spit fell from my lips and oozed to fall at Nick's balls. I stared in awe at his slimy cock. I saw it buck and nod in my fingers. From the slit in it's swollen head, I watched it ooze even more.

Nick was cumming.

These were not the powerful shots of cum I'd felt in my mouth earlier that morning. Instead, fat droplets would emerge before trailing down the head and down to the base of the shaft, following each curve and bulging vein on their way down.

Nick's entire body convulsed. He was trying to stay quiet. His jaw clenched but his lips remained sealed. I saw the bottoms of his ass cheeks tighten again and again. Soon his cock became a milky mess of arousal. I watched it in a trance.

Then I opened my mouth and took it all in.

The entire thing felt slimy and hot. The bitter saltiness of his cum coated the inside of my mouth. I bobbed my head and spread it up and down the shaft. Sealing my lips near the base, I tightened my hold and pulled, gathering the fluid near the head. Here, I swirled it in my mouth using it to butter his tip. Then I dove again, and repeated the entire delightful process.

Nick was jerking now. His cock had to be incredibly sensitive. Each time my tongue wiggled across his head, Nick pulled at my hair and writhed on the cushion of the recliner. I rode his cock with my head, unwilling to turn it loose of my lips.

"Evan, oh... fuck!" I heard Nick hiss through the dark.

I finally pulled my lips up his shaft a final time and sucked hard at his softening head. I'd gathered quite the mouthful when I pulled away.

Cupping my hand beneath my dripping chin, I stared back at my sister's boyfriend. I played with the thick goop in my mouth, tonguing through it and exploring its bitterness. Then I gulped it down my sore throat and gasped. Like before, I needed several more swallows, and even then I still felt the substance coating my entire mouth.

I knelt there, my body still shaking. Absently I rubbed at my sweatpants, squeezing at my own erection. I must have looked ridiculous and pathetic, which only made me harder. I stared back at Nick, waiting. I didn't know what was next.

Nicked rubbed his face with both hands, then raked his fingers through his hair. He stared down at me breathlessly.

"Ho... holy shit, man," Nick whispered. "Holy shit."

With one hand I stroked myself through my sweats. With my other, I groped at one of the hairy thighs in front of me. Even if I wanted to say something, I had no words to offer. My eyes darted from Nick's shadowed face to the lump of limp cock between his legs. I could still see how wet it was.

Nick reached beside the recliner to the floor and fetched something. I saw him put the beer bottle to his lips and begin to chug the remnants of the bottle. When he'd finished he scooted forward on the chair and started to stand.

Once again, his limp cock dangled in front of my face. I shot a glance toward to hall. No one was there. When I turned back to Nick he was leaning down.

I froze. My body bunched together. What was he doing? His face neared mine. A few stray locks of his hair swayed free to hang before his face. I saw his eyes... and that damn smug grin of his. His face drew even closer. Was he about to....

Nick stood again, and I realized he'd fetched his underwear from the floor beside me. I watched in a stupor as he quietly pulled them onto each leg, his cock bouncing between his thighs. Soon, his crotch was hidden behind the cotton again and tucked away.

I watched in disbelief. I wasn't sure what I was expecting, just not something so abrupt. I climbed to my feet on sore legs. Nick watched me and chuckled into the dark. He stepped close, his body nearly pressing into mine.

"That was insane, man," Nick whispered. "Best I've ever had."

I swallowed, unable to rid the film from the back of my tongue. I started to say something but I was cut short.

Nick's hand collided with my ass cheek with a muffled clap. He squeezed tightly and pulled me closer. Our faces nearly met. I stared into his eyes bewildered. I wondered if he was going to do it... even with my mouth still wet from what I'd done.

He groped my ass and tugged me even closer. Our bodies pressed together, particularly our hips. His soft spent bulge mashed against my rock solid erection. My mind spun. It was maddening.

Nick leaned close. I could feel his hot breath on my face.

"We better get to sleep," he said. "Too much excitement and we'll wake Britt."

Nick released me with a smile and stepped around me.

I trembled in the dark, my hand sliding toward my aching cock.

****

I'd managed to avoid both my sister and Nick for a week and a half.

I focused on my new job. It wasn't what I dreamed of but it was a start. I worked outside a lot, which I enjoyed. Of course it involved a lot of lifting. Huge bags of mulch or fertilizer. Lumber or heavy stepping stones. I couldn't complain. At least I felt like I was making progress instead of continuing to be a slob all day at my sister's apartment.

A huge plus was that I was able to keep busy enough to avoid seeing Nick again. The horrible feelings had come back since the night I'd rubbed myself raw alone on the couch. Even in the weary morning hours after doing what I did, a second time, the shame found me again. The drunken lust abandoned me and all I could think of was how I'd betrayed Britt yet again. I swore I had to stop this shit. Whatever fucked up spell Nick was able to put on me, I had to snap out of it. In the course of a day I'd given in to my vices and made a fool of myself.

Britt invited me to lunch, and I decided it couldn't hurt to actually visit with her and hang out. With both of us working, we missed one another a lot at the apartment. Britt was always either hanging out with friends or with Nick. I'd been avoiding her, sure. It was hard to look at her anymore. But she was my sister, and was helping me out of a jam. If I kept avoiding her, she might even grow suspicious.

We sat outside a hole in the wall establishment at a small dining table. It was a nice day out, and others were seated at tables around us. Britt was busy picking through the street tacos in front of her as though it were a frog in science class. I shook my head and grinned.

"You could have picked the spot," I reminded her.

Britt shrugged. "A little junk food every now and then won't kill me, I guess. At least there's lots of vegetables on these."

"Just give in," I said. "Your taste buds will thank me. Not sure about your stomach, though."

My sister cut her eyes up at me and gave me a small smile.

"How's work?" She asked.

I nodded and said, "I could do worse. Just glad I'll have a paycheck coming in. I could help out if you'd let me."

"Save it," Britt told me chewing her food. "Literally. Like, put it back and save the money. That helps both of us."

I watched her as she wiped at the corners of her mouth with her napkin. Even such an action was something Britt did with beauty and grace. Of course, I knew she did so because she was wearing makeup that would make an Instagram model blush. Looking her over, I wondered how her boyfriend could ever seek anything else to... satisfy himself.

"I, uh, plan on making a trip to the store tonight after work," I said. "If you need me to pick up some stuff I can."

Something changed in Britt's eyes as she finished another bite of her taco.

"So, I almost forgot to mention it, but you have plans," Britt told me. "Part of why I wanted to have lunch."

I stared at her. "What's up?"

"Nick has tickets to a basketball game tonight," She answered.

A white hot shock jolted through my body. I could already feel goosebumps.

"One of his friends dropped out," Britt continued, "another one is out of state. He asked me to go, but I'm going out with Vicki tonight right after work. Besides, I couldn't care less about basketball. So, I told him you'd probably go. I was going to make sure that was okay with you."

Britt sipped from the straw in her drink and watched me, awaiting my response. Though it felt like I'd been slapped in the face, I had to say something. Nick's smiling face flashed in my head. More than his face... his sweaty nude body, his hard throbbing cock, the slimy fluids dripping to his balls....

"I, uh... I dunno," I stammered. "Maybe. I don't really follow basketball."

I was hoping my face wasn't turning colors. My eyes fell to my food, unable to look back at my sister.

"Tickets will probably go to waste if you don't go," Britt said. "Knowing Nick, he likely dropped quite a bit on them. He's been asking about you a lot lately. I just figured you guys would wanna hang out."

"Y-yeah," I said. "I... haven't really texted him or anything. I've just been more focused on work. I don't wanna... fuck this up, you know?"

I took a drink. It didn't help. I could still feel the film on the back of my tongue. When I swallowed, all I could feel was something round and thick slipping into my throat.

"You'll be fine, dude," Britt reassured me. "As long as you don't get wasted at the game, I'm sure I can get you up for work in the morning."

I felt suddenly feverish. I scoured my brain trying to come up with an easy out, anything that would draw some kind of suspicion from my sister. Britt was aware of too many puzzle pieces. I knew she'd be able to fit them together.