All Through the Family Ch. 02

Story Info
The fun at Nick's girlfriend's house continues.
1k words
3.64
4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick closed the screen door behind him as he exited the house and walked over to the pool. Anna lay there tanning, her golden skin shining over her soft curves. Nick thought again of Irene and Anna's differences, both where incredibly attractive, Irene in an athlete's way and Anna in an Instagram Model way. Where Irene's muscles made her legs thick and pliable in a dangerously sexy way, Anna's lithe young body held curves that only genetics could give. Nick said hi as he took a seat in the lounge chair next to her as she smiled and took her headphones off.

"Sorry about the commotion, I haven't seen your sister for a bit." He said with a smile.

"Oh no I'm sorry!" She replied with a mischievous smile, "It's not like this is my house or anything, no reason why you can't just fuck whoever you want wherever you want."

Nick took a second to process what she could have meant by that and stole another furtive glance at her perfect body. Her young full tits filling out a bikini top that was clearly too small for the gravity-defying orbs they held. Then he snapped out of it. "Yes! I get your sarcasm," he forced a laugh, "I'll be more careful about where I'm enjoying myself."

"Oh no! That's not what I meant at all!" Anna smiled big and sat up moving much closer to Nick. "In fact I think I'd prefer to see you enjoy yourself more often." she moved in almost a liquid like fashion as she fell off of her lawn chair and onto her knees in front of Nick.

Nick did his best to ignore the slow, sex-filled movements but his cock definitely didn't as it was already fully hard again and the impression it left on the front of Nick's pants was clear. Anna was rapt with attention and had sat up to take a better and closer look at it. Her hands drifted to Nick's thighs as she gradually moved her whole body in a damning position, practically drooling at this point.

"You know, you aren't the only one who hasn't had any in a while" her hand slowly moving up his thighs, getting to the bottom of his shorts.

Nick could not believe what was going on five minutes ago he was balls deep in this girl's older sister, his girlfriend, and now he had her younger sister in front of him, on her knees, in her bathing suit, practically begging him to show her what he can do.

"Are you sure about this? Irene is right upstairs!"

"And George is around, and my parents could come home any minute." her hands drifted higher wrapping around his bulge and giving a tight squeeze, "I'm used to getting what I want and that's not stopping now."

Nick could not believe this was happening and did nothing to stop Anna from reaching into his shorts and fishing out his raging hard cock. From this angle from the house all that could be seen was the small partition of a fence between them and the tanning area Nana was using. Anna started to stroke him looking up with that beautiful face and pouting slightly.

"Are you going to give me what I want big boy?"

And without further ado, Nick gently placed his hand on top of her head and pushed her down on top of his. A moan escaped his lips as Anna worked her surprisingly expert mouth further and further down his shaft. Her lips hummed and her tongue swirled as she took in his cock without difficulty. One hand stroked using her own spit as lubricant well the other reached down and fondled his balls.

Nick had both of his hands holding Anna's head, more guiding than pushing, as he reveled in this experience. not a single time did he think of his muscular beautiful girlfriend pulling herself together after a much needed fuck. His entire focus was on the goddess in front of him.

Her hand and mouth worked his shaft with skill that Nick had not received in quite some time. Irene loved rough fuck, but blowjobs were seen as a means to an end.

Removing her full lips from Nick's cock, Anna said "and what I want now is your load down my throat." with that, she plunged herself back down until her lips touched the base of Nick's cock.

Finally taking charge Nick grabbed and his head with both his hands and being fucking her throat. his ass rose off the chairs he rose to meet the incredibly pleasurable sensation of his girlfriend's younger sister. Anna took that opportunity and with a lubed finger pressed against Nick's entrance.

Unable to contain himself with the barrage of pleasurable activities, Nick did not feel the need to inform her, as she had already asked for it, and began to cum down her throat. Anna hummed in delight as Nick emptied himself inside of her. Exhausted, he sat himself down on the lounge chair as his cock began to soften.

"Well I was hoping we'd have a bit more fun than that considering you just fucked my sister but I guess we'll have plenty of time this summer." she said with a wink. moving back to her lounge chair as if nothing happened she put her headphones in and rolled onto her stomach.

Admiring her fantastic body, especially the shape of her legs and the curve of her ass, Nick put his still-interested cock away and composed himself. Anna was acting like nothing had happened but Nick had no idea what to do with himself.

Still ogling Anna's body, Nick told his cock to calm down as he made his way back into the house. He walked around the partition that gave them privacy and reached for the screen door pulling himself inside.

"You know she still isn't even the best of that in this house." Nick eyes went wide as he surveyed the kitchen seeing their younger brother George there eating a piece of toast being completely calm.

"I really need to be more careful when having fun in this house." Nick said as he palmed his forehead.

"I can show you a nice way of keeping me quiet." George said with a grin.