All Comments on 'All Tied Up!'

by Naughty_Penpal

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Let him lick that ass

And when he kisses you he'll pass along all the diseases he got in her ass. Truly ugly story about stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 Stars

Both stories are so well written and well worth 5 Stars. They are quite intense and a little mysterious which add to the excitement but if they were a little longer they could bring in some more personal backgrounds.

ptebadenptebadenabout 7 years ago
Good, hot but ... short, very short

I wish you keep on this story. She can make him a lot of things, hot things. She can introduce one finger in his ass, then two ones finding his prepárate. She can use a strapon and fuck him wildly and he may be enjoy it more wildly. After that, she can invite some friends to join them and he can become a dirty slut, begging for more and more, being fucked in the ass again and again, being obliged to suck, being tickled, getting rough handjobs, sweet bolwjobs ...

Naughty_PenpalNaughty_Penpalalmost 7 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your comments everyone. I'm working on some other stories so your feedback is really valuable :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

wonderful' but i like some more aggressive stories with same details' if u have some pls post

eroticspankeroticspankabout 3 years ago

Very hot story and I love the facesitting part. The description of her loss of control on his face was amazing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous