All Comments on 'All Under Control Ch. 04'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i love this story but please move us closer to the end..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It‘s an amazing story. Can’t await the next chapter.

FutafemdomFutafemdomalmost 2 years ago

So hot, so good! I love their dynamic and the fact that we get his inner thoughts about loving and caring for her and how he still tries to make sure that she actually likes it just sends this over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Chapter 5 please. I'm on day 3 of denial myself and am instructed to use stories to increase the edging and this is my favorite. *Blush*

oneagainstoneagainstalmost 2 years agoAuthor

In that case, ch. 5 now published... anything to help. Or not, depending on viewpoint.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, well at least we know she’s still in there.

Tess (uk)

notanauthornotanauthorover 1 year ago

Just found your stories - the use of mind control and submission with O denial is terrific. I had beten hoping someone would write something like this!

Babypants126Babypants126about 1 year ago

Extraordinary detail and solid narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Extraordinary detail and solid narrative. I love the flow and logic. And the heat.

cat833942cat833942about 1 year ago

Never knowing how much of what is going on is due to a post hypnotic suggestion is a massive ongoing mind fuck, talk about playing with her head! At the same time, really glad to see that she still has plenty of fire inside of her, that she is not a "broken doll", and that he clearly cares for her deeply, loves and treasures her, even as she is changing under the pressure of all of this.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I love these stories! It’s a brilliant blend of them descending into her being completely submissive to him and under his control, and him getting stricter and more cruel. While also maintaining and making clear they deeply love each other.

So many stories have the guy go full villain and loose all concern for her. And that just ruins the story for me. Those little details like him opening the door for her & making it clear he loves her are what allows me to enjoy the crueler parts of this.

She’s surrendering control of herself over to him because she trusts him and loves him, and trusts he will take good care of her, even if she surrenders completely to him.

Without that love and trust these stories do such a fantastic job at including this genre doesn’t work for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES