All Under Control Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold on, listen," I repeated.

"I had an amazing plan of the things I was going to do for you. Now you just go and fuck it up."

I held my hands up, placating the rage in my girlfriend's eyes. "It's not what you think."

"I think?" she spat, "Do you know how much I was looking forward to this? Do you have the faintest fucking idea?"

"Mina," I growled, "Just please, listen."

She rocked back on her heels, arms folded tightly over her breasts, the pink sex toy I had been training her with now completely forgotten.

"I said yes because we are getting the run of the place. The luxury suites, the sauna, the pool. All of it," I said, "Just the two of us. After Monday, it's two grand per day just to set foot in the place. We get it all weekend for free."

"But you said I had to go thirty-three days and then I got whatever I wanted," she insisted, snidely.

"I hadn't even decided if I was going to let you get to thirty-three days yet," I snapped back and instantly regretted it.

"Don't," she replied, softer now, "Cam, don't fuck me around."

I dropped to my knees in front of her and kissed her lips.

"I'm not. I wouldn't do that. Look, I'm sorry, I didn't mean that. I'm definitely going to let you reach thirty-three days, no tricks, okay? So you get to have your release. Will you trust me? This is going to be an amazing way to finish the denial. The place is unreal."

Mina's shoulders slumped.

"Of course I trust you," she replied.

I stood up, cupping my hand under her elbow and raising her to her feet too.

"Whatever you were planning, can it be combined?" I asked.

Mina looked like she was about to say something, but she stopped herself.

"I'm sorry I didn't ask you what you had planned," I said, gently.

Mina was searching my face now. I hoped she could see that my contrition was genuine.

"Yeah," she sighed, "I guess I could pull it all together."

"What're you planning?"

"Not telling."

Mina seemed to be settling down now. I hoped that I was bringing her around to the idea of a naked weekend in opulence. She slid the little latex panties off and guided the pink rubber dildo to her pussy lips.

"I guess it'll be okay," Mina conceded at last.

She slid herself onto the rubber cock and began to rock backwards and forwards in slow motion, like I had her do every night.

Feeling the conversation moving back into familiar territory, I added, "Bustier off too," as I returned to chopping the onions.

Mina unhooked her bustier and deposited in on the benchtop. I continued preparing dinner in silence while my naked girlfriend humped her sex toy next to me, building herself back up to the peak of sexual tension, as I had her do every night. I reached out and ran my fingers over her folds, inspecting the two sets of tiny silver studs buried in the soft flesh of her labia. Then I teased back her clitoral hood to reveal the matching silver bar threaded vertically through her clit with shiny silver balls at each end. My fingers touched her hairless mons, detecting the first, faint prickles of regrowth.

"Good," I said, "Coming along well. After your next laser session you'll be ready."

Mina didn't reply. Instead, she continued to thrust herself onto the pink rubber cock until it glistened and dripped with her juices.

I tipped the onions into the pan and began on the mushrooms.

---

[Author's note: Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out the other books set in the same world, my story page is here: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6234350&page=submissions]

12