All Comments on 'All Under Control Ch. 07'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Def not the direction I thought this would go. Great writing! 4/5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This role reversal stuff seems to make it in to any M/f story these days.

It really doesn't add much, and it makes it hard to understand the previously stated preferences of the characters.

It's ok to just be D or s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!! I just wanted to say, one chapter... Their is so much potential in this story. Mina can become Bree, his sex obsessed Bimbo. More piercings, tattoos and plastic surgery. His cam whore ;)

JamaisYariverJamaisYariverover 1 year ago

Love the twist, the role reversal—then ends with another twist. Nicely done. Enjoying this story!

Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
Rocks 5 Stars

This is such a fun and entertaining story. Great story telling and wonderful characters that bring this adventure to life. So well done. Love the turns and twists and they events they get into. Just darn good, Thanks for publishing. Cheers

KeeperonKeeperonover 1 year ago

I’m getting a little lost here and that’s spoiling this story for me. Denial is about making future orgasms better or stronger. Hope the finish is enlightening.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fantastic … every chapter brought another ton of creative surprises … intense and thrilling writing. Only downer that all good things end sometime …. Am curious what the final chapter looks like.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

2 stars. Hate the role reversal stuff & the dominatrix club owner. But the ending was good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES