All Comments on 'All We Knew Ch. 04'

by HunterShambles

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
lemonheadslemonheadsabout 9 years ago

Fantastic story again. Please don't turn this into an orgy. Keep each sibling couple only with their respective brother and sister, no sharing. Always ruins a good story when that happens.

ChasBChasBabout 9 years ago
Didn't Ring True

I tend to agree with lemonheads, but we'll see. One beef with this chapter: John is supposed to be an old fashioned strict autocrat, but he gave in so quickly. It just didn't ring true. If he was that kind of dad, he would very likely have tightly repressed desires for his daughter, and would not give up as rapidly as he did, if ever. He might even have wanted to rape Jane before Kevin could have her. He would probably have kicked Kevin out, at least - maybe locked Jane in her room. Kevin would have needed to rescue her.

sabra16023sabra16023about 9 years ago
Good story

Keep it gong. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Confused

In Chapter 3 the father and mother were going to consider letter the other couple stay there as a cover for their parents and said they accepted the relationship and that they could be open within the home, then chapter4 opens with the father wanting to have his son arrested. I think you got these two chapters reversed..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous