All Work and No Play – 01 Playtime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My initial reaction is 'Oh God! She lost control of her bladder and peed herself!' until I remember she confessed to me earlier in the night that she squirts when she orgasms.

I can't believe she fucking came from being spanked! And so much cum!

Susan finally collapses in the wet puddle at the foot of the sofa and she is breathing hard, her body occasionally twitching with a tremor from the aftermath of her orgasm. I turn and look at Jake who looks just as stunned as I am but my eyes quickly fall to his beautiful erection.

Okay, Susan got to cum. My turn. I definitely need some dick now.

Pulling my tee shirt over my head I let my large boobs bounce free and lay back on the carpet with my knees bent and my legs spread invitingly open. I'm clearly not the only one that's super fucking horny. Jake wastes no time and crawls over and positions himself above me. I love the feeling of the weight of his body on mine as he lays on top of me and passionately kisses my hungry mouth.

Grabbing my right breast in his left hand he cups as much of it as he can, with my nipple in between his fore and middle fingers. Each time he squeezes my boob he gently pinches my nipple sending sparks of pleasure straight to my clit.

The tip of Jake's thick, very stiff cock presses along the slit of my soaking wet vagina as he slowly enters me, making me moan with pleasure as it stretches my pussy open. I impatiently wait in anticipation of finally having all eight inches of his rock hard dick inside me and I grab his muscular ass with both my hands trying to pull him quicker into me.

I've had a couple of boyfriends in the past with larger cocks than Jake's but honestly there comes a point when more isn't necessarily better. Truthfully, those other guys weren't even particularly good lovers, and if anything I felt they were kind of lazy. Perhaps most of chicks they slept with were so enamored with size of there cocks that they were happy to do most of the work during sex.

Anal sex is a definite no for me with any cock that has more girth than Jake's (which is disappointing becasuse I really love anal) and after the initial thrill of sucking such a large dick, even blowing them becames exhausting and more work than fun.

I looooove Jake's perfectly sized cock! He fills and stretches my pussy and asshole just the right amount! I adore taking the full length of his dick in my mouth, and I've become an expert at squeezing the head of his cock with the back of my throat. Anal sex was a bit of a challenge in the beginning of our relationship, but after a lot of practice and hard work (wink, wink!) I'm proud to say I can take it up the ass with the best of them!

The sensation of Jake's cock grinding against the back wall of my vagina snaps me back into the moment. Nothing beats the feeling of his cock as he first enters my pussy and stretches me wide.

Generally speaking the first few thrusts and the last few are always some of my favorite moments during sex. In the beginning, before lust completely takes over, I'm hyper focused on every sensation and nerve ending in my body, and I feel totally connected to Jake. In the end of course every part of me is overstimulated and is screaming for release and there is no feeling more amazing than achieving that.

I glance over Jake's shoulder and see that Susan has recovered from her orgasm and I watch her beautiful naked body walk to her bedroom and return a minute later with her vibrator and that small bottle of lube. Something else seems different about her too. I can't quite put my finger on it at first because I'm concentrating most of my attention on Jake, but after a couple of seconds I realize that she has pulled her loose hair back into a tight ponytail.

Jake pushes the top half of his body up off mine as he continues to grind his dick into me. His pace is slow and sexy and our eyes are locked on one another. Susan moves besides me, and now that my top half is free she has room to caress my boobs and wastes no time in doing so.

Leaning over she presses her soft full lips to my mouth and I greet her tongue with mine. It's such a new and wonderfully erotic feeling to have Jake's hard manly cock fucking my bottom half while Susan's soft mouth and hands make love to my top half.

Trailing soft wet kisses she moves from my mouth, down my neck (shiver and sigh!) to my breast. Gently, she sucks my tit into her mouth and kisses it with such amazing tenderness that I'm pleasantly surprised, especially after seeing how hard she liked to have her nipples played with. Her own boobs are hanging in front of my face so I reach up and squeeze them together; licking and kissing her nipples.

I can feel my orgasm building and I can tell it's going to be intense. Moaning loudly into her bosom, I feel Susan's soft lips at my ear, "You're such a sweet, beautiful little girl. Are you about cum?"

I simply answer with an aroused whimper.

Unexpectedly she pulls away from me and picks the hairbrush up off the carpet by my side. I watch puzzled as she raises it shoulder high before smacking it firmly against Jake's ass cheek.

"Hey! What the fuck!" Jake barks more from shock than from pain.

Naturally he stops fucking me as well. I'm equally confused.

"Get your cock out of that little girl Jake and come here right now. I'm going to show you how to fuck a real woman!" Susan says this with the same authority in her voice as if we are at work: demanding we stop what we are doing because some other project is suddenly more important.

Jake looks down at me uncertain of what to do, his eyes searching for me to say or do something.

I start to yell out, "Susan, you agreed I'm the boss and you..."

Bursting out in snarky laughter she cuts me off, "Oh please little girl! There is only one boss in this room and it certainly isn't you! You have so much to learn and I'm about to teach you both a lesson!"

I stare at her in disbelief. How can this be the same woman that I spanked to an orgasm not even ten minutes ago?! Everything about her personality, from her posture to her way of speaking, is different. This version of Susan was definitely not someone you would want to disobey!

"Jake, get over here right now," there is no room for negotiation in her voice.

Staring up at him in dismay, I'm stunned as he pulls out of me, leaving me feeling empty, and crawls the five feet over to where Susan is now standing and sits at her feet.

"Very good," she smiles. Bending down she grabs hold of his thick cock and moans happily, "Ummmm, lie back baby boy, Mama's gonna ride you hard!"

I stare in shock at Jake as he follows her orders and watch in disbelief as Susan mounts him.

What the fuck is going on? I was supposed to be the boss! I had everything under control and now shes fucking my man!

I stare transfixed at the sight of Jake's beautiful cock disappearing into Susan's hungry sloppy cunt.

Why is this making me so horny and not outraged? Is this a normal part of Dom/sub sex play?

I notice the fake cock she dropped next to me and pick the vibrator up, switching it on. I watch her bounce up and down on Jake's dick for a bit, then pause, rocking her hips back and forth on him; grinding her horny pussy on my man's cock like a two-bit whore.

Fuck I'm sooooo horny. I was seconds away from cumming before she stole my man!

Spreading my legs wide I give Susan I nice view of my pussy as I touch the toy to my clit. She smiles lustfully at me, not just from the pleasure of Jake's thick hard manhood, but from the joy of putting me in my place.

She locks her eyes on me as I toy my clit and seductively licks her lips causing an unexpected ripple of pleasure to rock across my pussy and make my body jerk. I moan loudly, fantasizing what it would feel like to have Susan's tongue in my pussy instead of this faux dick.

Finally Susan curls her finger back and forth in my direction and says, "Get over here you little slut. Suck on Mommy's titties."

I'm frozen in indecisiveness.

Should I do as she says? Am I supposed to challenge her?

"You can either get the fuck over here and suck on my big sexy tits or I can take my new boyfriend into my bedroom and fuck him there while you masturbate all alone. Decide now!" She snaps.

No way I'm letting that happen!

I crawl over to them and grab hold of Susan's beautiful boobs, bringing my mouth down hard on to her right nipple. Since Susan is riding Jake's cock I do the next best thing and straddle his head lowering my dripping wet cunt onto his eager mouth. The sound of her loud moans combined with Jake's expert tonguing, sends a shiver of pleasure throughout my body.

Susan grabs a fist full of my hair and forces even more of her tit into my mouth.

"That's right you little fucker, bite my nipple...Harder!" Susan moans as I clamp my teeth down firmly on the hard tip of her beast.

Susan runs her hand down from my head along my back then around under me to my boob, pinching my nipples quite hard between her finger tips. I moan into her tit as my body twitches from the combination of pain and pleasure. It feels amazing to have both of these sexy people stimulate my body at the same time.

Jake, who is normally pretty quiet during sex, is moaning loudly into my pussy. I know from experience he only makes that sound during our most passionate love making and when he's close to cumming.

Susan must sense this because she suddenly lifts herself off his cock. "No, no, no! You have to learn to control yourself baby boy! Don't you dare fucking cum until I tell you to. Hands off your cock. Girl get off his face!" Jake looks stunned, frustrated and hornier than I've ever seen him. I can literally see his cock twitching, confused as to why it's not balls deep in pussy right now.

Laying back on the carpet with her legs spread she looks at me and says, "Okay, your turn you lucky little whore, you get to lick Mommy's pussy now."

What?! Oh shit! I don't know if I'm ready for that.

If I had stayed in control for the night like I planned, I wouldn't be in this position. I was totally on board with kissing and boob sucking and maybe, under the right conditions I would have considered letting her me eat my pussy, but I never would have had the nerve to go down on her. Especially not in front of Jake for some odd reason.

I look over at Jake unsure of what to do.

My mind instantly races back to that moment years ago in the bathroom when Emma spread her legs for me. I know I often tell myself I wasn't about to lick pussy for the first time in my life even if we hadn't gotten interrupted, but my truer self knows that's a lie. Now Susan is forcing my to face my secret desire and my fear. This is my chance to do what I should have done back then. Why am I still hesitant, scared and embarrassed?

"I'm not a lesbian, I've never done that," I tell her sheepishly. It sounds false even to my ears.

Susan looks at me and chuckles in disgust. "Who the fuck are you trying to fool? You've wanted to get into my panties from the first day we met! You know you want to eat my pussy and you're lucky that I'm going to let you. Now get over before I change my mind. Or perhaps you rather just go diddle your cunt in the corner? Your choice."

Jake stares at me, and I can see the surprise and lust on his face as I slowly crawl between Susan's silky smooth thighs.

"That's right baby girl, come lick Mommy's pussy. You know you want to."

I stare into her wet, dark pink cunt. My face has never been this close to a pussy before, not even my own. Clear juice is leaking out of her urethra and pussy hole and is slowly pooling on the carpet in front of her ass.

Compared to when I first saw her vagina just a little while ago, the lips of her pussy look thicker and darker now from her arousal and from the friction of grinding against Jake. Her clit is erect and its little shiny pink tip is peeking out from its hood.

I'm not sure if it's pheromones or just a psychological thing but the subtle familiar scent of her aroused sex adds an unexpected new layer of desire to my lust and my clit tingles as I inhale the musk of her pussy. I feel fully immersed in this moment that I've secretly craved for all these years.

There is still a small part of me that feels I should be disgusted by this swollen leaky female sex thrust in front of my face, and yet I'm so aroused I'm trembling. There's no denying at this point how badly I want to taste her. Sticking my tongue out I gently stroke her clit with its tip then slowly trail down the center of her slit and rim the hole of her pussy collecting a generous amount of her love juice on my tongue.

The indescribable flavor that is unique to her sex yet similar to all woman, dances across my taste buds.

Susan moans softly as her pussy reacts to the pleasure of my tongue's caress. I can sense she is graciously giving me a moment to fully savour this new experience of cuniligus before getting down and dirty. I've dreamed of this for so long, and I have to admit its so much more erotic and sexier than I ever could have imagined!

Lust quickly overtakes me and moments later I'm boldly exploring her with my tongue, stroking and kissing her open sex without and hesitation.

Swirling my tongue around her pussy, I soon find myself eagerly lapping at her cunt pressing my whole face desperately hard into her crotch as my desire to eat her becomes overwhelming and insatiable.

God! I can't get enough of her!

Susan is panting and moaning loudly now, with both hands in my hair brutally pulling my face into her splayed sex.

"That's right bitch. Ummmmmm...get all the way in there. Damn, you lick pussys like a pro," she moans.

Her nasty language peaks my lust and I push two of my fingers into her slippery hole as I continue to tongue and suck her clit into my mouth. I'm so focused on trying to lap up every drop of delicious pussy juice that I barely notice the pain from Susan's hands as she violently grabs my head and pulls my hair, grinding her pussy savagely against my face.

Somehow through her moans, Susan manages to command Jake, "Feed me your cock, boy. I want your big dick in my mouth."

Jake crawls over and straddles Susan's head, positioning himself over her on all fours. His ass and cock hover just above her face as he happily slides his hard-on into her eager mouth. I glance up every few seconds and can't believe how hot Jake's manly ass and balls look rocking back and forth in front of Susan's face.

It's such a turn on to see the length of his cock's shaft slip past her lips until his balls rest on her chin, then slowly slide back out again. I can't resist reaching out with my free hand to gently caress and squeeze his heavy full balls.

The sight of his cock penetrating her mouth, and the sound of her sucking and almost gagging on his large dick, makes my clit throb and I can't help squeezing my thighs together trying to appease the unrelenting tingle of my desperate sex. If my hands weren't already occupied I would definitely rub my pulsating clit right now. I'm sure I could easily make myself cum but part of me knows I shouldn't orgasm without Susan's say so.

Juice is leaking freely from Susan's pussy into my eager mouth and down the crack of her ass and onto the carpet. I have no doubt she will climax soon, so I do for her what I like to have done to me; removing my hand from Jake's balls I slip a finger into Susan's anus and wiggle it around. Susan's hips buck even harder in response to me fingering her asshole and she grinds her pussy forcefully against my lips.

Susan somehow frees her mouth from Jake's cock and moans loudly, "That's right, my little whore, finger my asshole."

I work my finger in and out of her as deeply as I can, thoroughly getting off on how much she clearly is loving this. It doesn't take long before I add a second finger, stretching her rectum twice as wide. I'm pumping fingers in her ass and pussy now as I suck and lick Susan's clit and judging from her escalating groans of pleasure and gyrating pelvis I can tell she's close to cumming.

I absolutely love this energy between us and it's putting me in a horny frenzy as well. It's like I'm literally pumping electricity into her sex with every stroke of my fingers and tongue. I can't resist sliding my other fingers into Susan's sloppy cunt and use my thumb to strum her clit alongside my tongue.

"Aaaaah...Fuck yes! Fuck me hard like that, baby! Harder!"

Harder, damn I practically have my whole hand in her right now. Hmmm, could I actually fit my hand in her?

I need to know and she seems eager for me to do it so I tuck my thumb between my fingers and tentatively push forward. Susan relaxes her pussy for a second sensing what I'm trying to do and once my knuckles pass the entrance to her vagina the rest of my hand easily sinks into her to my wrist.

"Oooooooooo fuck yessss!"

I fist her pussy, twisting my hand around inside her as I continue to suck on her clit. Susan is trembling and bucking with pleasure as she approaches her climax. She's so strong that it's not easy to match her movements.

"Make me cum, you pussy licking little whore! Fuck me with that pretty face! Ahhhhhhhhhhh"

Just like before Susan orgasms unleashing a torrent of cum, squirting her load directly into my face.

Ooooo my God! I can't believe she is cumming in my mouth!

I try my best to direct as much of it as possible down my throat, but with her writhing in ecstasy her cum is pretty much squirting all over my face and down my arm. The upper half of my body is drenched in cum as her sex juice pools, runs, and drips off me further soiling the carpet.

Unconsciously I squeeze my legs together even harder trying to satisfy the overwhelming throbbing in my clit, yet I'm shocked when a powerful orgasm actually rocks my body, causing me to convulse and grunt repeatedly into Susan's squirting pussy.

I've never had an orgasm before that wasn't from the result of direct stimulation to my pussy or clit. I've heard of women that can orgasm from squeezing their thighs together but I personally never experienced anything like that before. The closest I have ever gotten to climaxing without rubbing my clit or having something fuck my pussy, is from intense nipple and breast play.

I'm still in the throes of my climax when I realize Susan has managed to slide off of my fist and repositioned herself so that her head is forcing its way between my thighs. I haven't even had time to recover from my orgasm before feeling Susan's tongue on my still super sensitive clit.

Oh God no, it's too much!

Staring down between my legs, her gorgeous face peeks up at me spiking my lust again. She's aggressively attacking my pussy and I'm just not used to such treatment. I try and push her away but her mouth is locked on tight to my spasming clit.

Oh Fuck I'm going to cum again!

It's my turn to cum on her tongue now. I don't squirt but I do moan out loudly as I ride her tongue rocking my hips and grinding away on her face. I've never had such explosive orgasms so close together like this before!

As I wallow in the aftermath of my second climax slowly recovering my breath, I'm so lost in bliss that I'm barely aware when moments later someone turns me over so that I'm face down on the carpet with my legs slightly spread. My eyes are closed and I'm in a semi conscious state when the soothing feeling of cool liquid being squirted into the crack of my ass stirs my curiosity but I'm too spent to investigate.

Ummmmm, that's nice.

Someone's finger starts massaging my rectum, slowly probing my anus, sliding into me deeper and deeper then out and back in. It feels soothing and amazing. My faculties begin to return and I peek over my shoulder to see what's going on. I watch as Susan fingers my asshole as she simultaneously sucks Jake's cock. He has his hand on the back of her head and is thrusting his dick down her throat.