All Work and No Play – 01 Playtime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night was different, though. I had never seen her so animated or upset. She vented to me that she had just broken up with her long time boyfriend after a huge argument and was incensed because he called her "boring and a prude". She vehemently vowed to cut loose at the party to prove him wrong.

I got good grades in college but when my work was done I partied hard and I have no doubt that Emma hitched her wagon to mine that night because of my reputation. As soon as the party started she came out, guns blazing, slamming beers, and never missed a chance to take a toke on a joint or share a cigarette. I could easily keep up with her since party drunk was the norm for me back then but I did have to get her to dial it back and pace herself or I knew she'd be passed out by elven.

To her credit, she was still by my side late into the party as we stumbled along the halls of our sorority, arm in arm, searching for an unoccupied restroom. I remember us laughing hysterically but for the life of me I can't recall what we found so funny. I guess when you are that drunk everything is either hilarious or depressing or pisses you off, depending on your personality.

Our search eventually took us to one of the upper floors, away from the main body of the party, past random couples that had sought out a little privacy for making out or some heavy petting. It was on that floor that we finally found an unoccupied bathroom. What a relief it was (literally) to finally pee! It's funny how urinating, after holding it to the point of busting, feels absolutely euphoric!

Once I finished, I woozily stood and pulled up my panties. My jeans were still around my knees so I needed to lean against Emma to prevent myself from tipping over. When Emma suddenly fell against me, pushing me back onto the bathroom wall, I laughed in surprise, assuming she had lost her balance too, but suddenly her lips were on mine and her tongue was in my mouth. The sharp taste of tobacco, grass and stale beer overwhelmed my taste buds.

Despite finding her taste off-putting, I didn't protest her kiss or try to stop her. I'm not into girls but I do love making out, and when I'm drunk I'm a little more open than I'd like to admit. Besides, she wasn't the first girl that kissed me that night and she was my friend and my "sister" after all, so I thought what's the harm. It's just a kiss.

After an awkward start, I have to admit she was a pretty good kisser. Especially as the bitter flavor of her mouth dissipated. Her lips were full and soft and she really knew how to use her dirty little tongue.

I remember her hands were all over me, grabbing my ass and my tits, but I was too drunk to care. That was until I felt her hand slide between my legs to rub my panty covered pussy. That did shock me!

Instantly I felt jolts of pleasure shot right through me as her hand applied pressure to my sensitive clit. Instinctively I grabbed her wrist and tried to push her hand away. Part of me knew this was crossing a line that I didn't want to cross, and yet even my inebriated brain knew my protest was half hearted at best. I'm not exactly sure why I didn't do more to stop her. Maybe I thought she would just stop on her own, but deep down the scary truth was probably a lot more obvious. I liked it.

By the time she tugged my panties to the side, my pussy was so wet and I was so turned on, I was incapable of stopping. I let her push a finger into me and probe me deeply. I'm not sure if it's because she was drunk, or because she was inexperienced, or just because she was very horny (probably all three of these things to some degree or another) but frankly she was kind of rough and forceful and not at all like the gentle, slightly shy girl that I knew her to be.

I barely had time to fully register what was happening before she slipped a second finger into my delicate little pussy (thankfully I was very wet because Emma didn't seem to care at all about foreplay) and moments later her free hand snaked around my backside searching for, and finding, my asshole.

At that point in my life I had only had sex a handful of times, and not once did either of the guys go near my butthole (honestly I doubt I would have let them anyway). I realize now that younger me was incredibly naive about sex and never even considered my asshole to be in play.

Sex was new and fun back then, but I hadn't yet been able to relax enough to fully enjoy it, and I never got very close to orgasming. Even when I experimented with masturbation back then, it always felt weird and wrong (thanks to guilt from my Catholic upbringing) and I could never get myself to cum.

I'm not conservative or religious (much to the disappointment of my mother), and my views on homosexuality are quite liberal, especially given my upbringing, but it was very confusing to me to have a woman touch me like this. Even on the odd occasions when I made out with other girls, I was always drunk and they were always the instigators. Sure it was fun, but I never had any desire or inclination to have sex with them.

Of course none of those girls had ever gotten their hands inside my panties either. I wasn't sure what to do, or what to think, as I stood there up against the bathroom wall with Emma's fingers deep inside me, driving me crazy and making me more aroused than I had ever been in my life.

A lot of the details about that night are foggy or have been forgotten, but what I will always remember as clear as crystal, are the feeling of Emma's large soft breasts pressing against me as she held me tight; her foul tasting mouth against mine sucking on my tongue; her hands deeply probing my pussy and asshole as she finger fucked me hard, and the feeling of my first orgasm as I came into the palm of her hand.

I will also never forget how I gasped and moaned, cocooned in Emma's arms throughout my orgasm. Eventually she pulled her fingers out of my spent pussy, then catching me off guard, stuck them dripping wet into my mouth, forcing me to lick my own cum off her fingers before kissing me hard again.

I may have been hesitant at first to let her explore my sex, but standing there with my legs trembling from the aftermath of my first orgasm with this girl sucking on my cum flavored lips and tongue, flipped a switch in me that I didn't know I had.

The more we made out, the hornier I got. I was literally aching for sex, and now that I knew what it felt like to cum, I desperately wanted to feel that again! I wanted to fuck and be fucked, hard! But it was just her and me, and my throbbing leaky pussy.

My jeans had already fallen from my knees to around my ankles, but my panties were still up. As Emma continued to passionately kiss and suck on my lips, I pulled them down until they dropped on top of my crumpled pants.

It felt amazingly erotic to be standing there bare assed kissing her and I couldn't resisted grabbing her hand and pressing it back to my naughty pussy again. She didn't hesitate to slide her fingers inside me, making my moan and pant like horny little slut.

As she fingered me again a wave of lust hit like I never felt before. My heart was pounding so hard with nervous fear and excitement that I felt light headed as I realized what it was that really wanted her to do to me. Then finally finding the courage to act, I placed my hands on her shoulders and pushed downward, not hard, not forcefully. We both knew what I was asking her to do. No words needed to be spoken.

She went willing to her knees and I can still remember looking down at the top of her head, her thick wavy blond hair in my hands, as I ground my wet and hungry sex against her pretty face.

The first guy that I ever slept with, licked my pussy for all of thirty seconds before sticking his cock in me. It was nice, but he was much more eager to get his dick in my pussy than practice his oral skills which were severely lacking. Honestly I'm not sure Emma was any more skilled than he was, although she was definitely enthusiastic. I was so incredibly aroused that I could have probably rubbed my pussy on anything and it would have gotten me off.

Once Emma slid her finger up my ass again though, that was it. Within seconds I came for the second time in my life and for the second time in a span of about ten minutes.

After my orgasm finally subsided, I slid down the bathroom wall into her arms and kissed her passionately. My cum on her innocent looking face was so hot and sexy I couldn't lick it off fast enough.

Eventually Emma pushed me away and lay back on the bathroom floor, then staring into my eyes, she raised her skirt and slowly slid her very wet panties down and spread her legs. I looked at her pink, wet, vagina and knew it was my turn to reciprocate.

Truth be told, I often rationalize that I was unsure what I was going to do. Even more often, I tell myself I never intended to crawl between her milky white thighs at all, and for the first time in my life slide my tongue along another woman's pussy. But alone, late at night, if I search deep in my heart and deep between my legs, I know that if someone hadn't knocked on the door at that very moment, I was definitely going to go down on her.

Instead the loud and insistent pounding on the bathroom door made us panic with guilt and shame breaking the magic of the moment and we grabbed our clothes and redressed as quickly as possible. The longer we took, the louder and more urgent the pounding became and the more flustered we got.

Eventually I opened the door to Barb, my sorority sister, and her boyfriend Tony who were anxiously waiting to enter. I can still remember their smirks and giggles of comprehension, as Emma and I hustled past them mortified with shame.

Emma and I never spoke to each other about what happened that night and we pretty much avoided each other the rest of senior year. She actually got back together with her boyfriend a couple of days after that party and I heard they got married a year after graduation. Just recently I saw on Facebook that she is pregnant with their third child.

I've never told anyone about my "experience" with Emma. I never secretly confided in a friend, or pillow talked about it with a boyfriend or confessed the deeds of that night to one of my occasional therapists. For the most part that "incident" is just blocked from my mind. But occasionally, ever now and then, if I'm on the cusp of an orgasm and can't quite get there, the memory of stale beer and cigerettes and Emma's fingers fucking my pussy and ass, never fails to push me over the edge.

Now, standing in this restroom with the warmth of Susan's soft yet firm body in my arms, a very powerful sense of deja vu awakens those memories. Some part of my mind wonders if drunk Susan would be as open to a kiss as I was back when I drank. I picture myself kissing her full soft lips and I feel that familiar tingle between my legs that I get when I'm turned on.

Not that I would ever do that, of course. It's just a passing thought.

Only a couple of seconds have passed, despite me being lost in time and thought. Surprisingly it's Susan who turns her face towards mine and presses her lips against me. Despite everything I was just thinking she still catches me off guard.

I tentatively part my lips and allow her tongue to slip into my mouth. The somewhat pleasant taste of gin and vermouth surprises me and is not at all what I was expecting. It doesn't take long for me to feel the hot rush of sexual arousal flushing my cheeks and moistening my panties.

Closing my eyes, Emma's face hovers in front me.

No, this is not Emma, this is Susan.

I can't resist running my hands down Susan's back, past her small waist to her soft round butt, squeezing and caressing the cheeks of her ass while our tongues playfully wrestle back and forth in each other's mouths.

It startles me when Susan stops and pushes me away.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry! I...I don't know what's wrong with me! I shouldn't have done that! It's just that it's been so long since I've...since I've been close to someone. I guess I got confused." She looks mortified, perplexed and on the verge of tears.

I put my hands on her shoulders. "Susan, it's alright. It's not like I tried to stop you. Don't worry, it was just a kiss...Besides, let's be honest, we both know you desperately need to get laid!" She looks at me speechless for a second, my words hanging in the air, then simultaneously we both start laughing.

As our laughter subsides and with the tension broken, Susan says, "You're right, you're right, that's something I really need to address. I think it's time; I think I'm ready. It's just that I've struggled with certain issues since my divorce."

Susan looks off to the side, her eyes focusing on the past, "When I first met my ex husband I was drawn to him because he was so charming and had this wonderful air of confidence and strength about him. I found it so sexy and it was a big reason I fell in love with him.

"Early in our relationship when we made love he was incredibly passionate and quite domineering in the bedroom, and that turned me on so much. It was such a welcome reprieve to come home and give control over to my man after a long day of stress, pressure and decision making. I trusted him to act out our fantasies in a loving and safe environment.

"But over time, the more successful I became, the more jealousy and insecurity crept into his personality and the more he resented me. Eventually, sex felt less and less like playful love making, and more and more like spite and abuse.

"The final straw was when I got promoted over him even though he had been at that firm longer than I. Despite his charm and ambition he was never able to attain the level in his career that he thought he deserved and he took his frustrations out on me.

"I knew our marriage was over when he accused me of fucking our boss to get that promotion. From that point on, over the last year of our marriage, he was just bitter, hateful and cruel.

"Because I know the type of man I gravitate towards, I guess subconsciously I've been scared that I will end up falling for a guy with the same type of personality...the same weaknesses, and end up finding myself in a similar situation a couple of years from now.

"But you're right. I can't just hide from my life. There has to be someone out there that is the right fit for me and I shouldn't be afraid to look for him. Thank you so much, Alice, for your support and understanding. You are such a sweetheart!" Susan leans in and gives me another hug.

"I think we've kept Jake waiting long enough. He must be wondering what the heck we're doing in here," she chuckles. Then, taking me by the arm, we head out to rejoin him.

...............

We return from the ladies room to find Jake sitting at the table sipping from one of three water glasses.

"Hey. Everything alright? How are you feeling Susan?" He asks lightly, not wanting to embarrass her by seeming overly concerned.

"I'm fine, thank you. I was in good hands," She says, looking over at me with a hint of a sly smile. "I just overindulged a bit. Some water should help. Thanks."

As she drinks deeply from her water glass, Jake looks over at me checking to make sure that what she is saying is really true. I smile at him in reassurance.

I take a sip of water and say, "Maybe we should call it a night. It's been a long day."

I'm glad it's actually not that late; only a quarter past nine, but we did wake up early and it has been a trying couple of days. Thank God our flight back to New York isn't until 3pm tomorrow, so it gives us plenty of time in the morning to wake up at a reasonable hour, eat breakfast and check out of the hotel.

Tonight though, I really need to unwind and de-stress with a good hard fuck, especially after what happened with Susan in the bathroom. I'm super horny now and my mind is still buzzing with the stirred up unresolved memories of Emma.

"I took care of the tab; we're all set," Jake says with a smile.

"Jake please, the drinks were on me!" Susan says looking shocked and instantly annoyed that he already paid.

"Don't worry boss, I have a receipt and I gladly accept cash," Jake chuckles. His easy going temperament and charm are always the perfect foil to Susan's bitchiness.

Susan softens immediately and smiles at him, "Oh, of course. Jake, would you mind giving me a hand back to the room please, I'm still a bit unsteady I'm afraid."

It's so cute that he instinctively glances over at me, checking to see if it's okay before standing and taking Susan's hand and arm.

I follow just behind them, and we all head upstairs.

..................

Entering the hotel room I'm still in awe of its spaciousness. It's twice the size of my shared Brooklyn apartment, and until the moment I first walked in the door I didn't think hotel rooms came this large.

Susan insisted Ad One book us this two bedroom suite instead of individual smaller rooms. She knew the large common living area of the suite would give us the necessary space and privacy to spread out our presentation materials to work on our pitch the night before the meeting.

As to the sleeping arrangements Jake and I had planned to sleep apart during this trip to keep things professional. Jake was going to take the living room sofa so that Susan and I could each have one of the bedrooms, but Susan told us as soon as we got to the hotel that she knew we were a couple and it was silly for Jake to be put out like that. She joked that she was not "our mother" and said what we did after work hours was up to us. We had to admit we both thought that was pretty cool of her.

The first thing Susan does upon entering the suite's foyer Is slip off her shoes.

"Ahhh..my goodness, what a relief to be out of these shoes! I think I'm going to take a shower and prepare for bed."

"Why don't we all meet back here after our showers for a cup of tea?" I suggest.

"That would be lovely. See you in a bit." Susan says, before walking gingerly across the spacious living area to her room.

.............

As soon as we enter our bedroom I wrap my arms around Jake and kiss him deeply.

God! I love how he kisses! Ummmm...such a talented tongue.

I discovered over the years and after lots of trial and error, that if I didn't love, not like, but love how a guy kissed, then I was just wasting my time with them. To put it bluntly, if they hadn't figured out how to use their mouths and tongues well enough to turn me on with a kiss then odds are they hadn't figured out how to lick a woman's pussy properly either, so why bother. Plenty of other (pussy licking) fish in the sea!.

Looking up at him after a minute I can't resist finally saying, "Susan has the hots for you, dude!" I giggle and add, "I'm telling you, she is dying to jump your bones!"

I always call him dude when we are alone. It's kind of my pet name for him. First of all he really is such a guy, such a "dude", which I love. But also, when I was growing up my dad and older brother used to say "dude" all the time, so it was only natural that I emulated them.

There was a point in my early teens that I think every other sentence I said either started or ended with the word "dude". It actually took a lot of work on my part in my early twenties to break that habit. Even now, when I'm really excited or angry, "Dude!" is still my go-to expression.

"Right, sure she does," Jake says with more than a little sarcasm. "Aren't you the one that called her a frigid "tight lipped" robot?"

I blush slightly because I actually did say that. "Yeah, well that was before the little talk I had with her while you were in the men's room. She's horny as hell, dude! I bet she hasn't had sex in like four years!"

"What. No fucking way." Jake says with a stunned chuckle.