All Work and No Play – 01 Playtime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wonder if she is going to make him fuck me in the ass? God, I hope so!

I find her finger moving in and out of my asshole not just erotic but also very relaxing. Closing my eyes again I just lay there enjoying the sensation of it. I'm almost asleep when I feel some additional pressure spreading my anus even wider as she works a second finger into my butt. I'm used to having two of Jake's much thicker manly fingers stretching my asshole before he slides his cock in me so I take her thinner, more delicate fingers easily up my ass.

The feeling of her ass fucking me is making me horny again especially at the thought that she may be preparing me for Jake's fat dick. I get up on to my knees and start pushing back and forth, helping Susan fuck me deeper and harder. When she suddenly withdraws both fingers from my butt, I take a quick look back to see why. Just as I hoped Jake moves into position and lines his rigid manhood up with my rectum.

"Fuuuuuck!" I grunt as he enters me. "Fuck me in the ass, dude!"

I love the familiar sensation of being impaled by his thick cock. My moans are loud and constant as he fucks my asshole. He takes the first dozen strokes or so to slowly build a steady rhythm. I close my eyes and concentrate on the pleasure of his beautiful prick probing the depths of ass.

I'm a bit startled when I hear Jake say, "What are you doing?"

Opening my eyes I look over my shoulder, and as best as I can tell from my perspective, it seems as if Susan is playing with his ass now.

"Shut up and take it like a man, baby boy!" Susan barks at him. "Ummmm...Your asshole is sooooo tight! Are you a backdoor virgin, baby? Well Mommy's going to fix that!"

"Owww! Ummmmm... ooo fuuuuck!" Jake mutters.

Oh shit! Is she really fingering his asshole? He never lets me do that to him! Granted I only tried once but he didn't seem to be into it so I never tried again.

Jake moans louder as she continues to work a finger or two into his manly ass.

Chuckling, Susan says, "Damn boy, you are hungry for me to stretch you wide, aren't you. It's too bad I didn't bring my strap-on. It would have been so fucking hot to fuck you both with it. I bet you would love me to bend you over and take you hard, wouldn't you boy?" She says with a devilish laugh. "It's such a shame...oh well, I guess this vibrator will have to do!" I hear the mechanical sound of buzzing as she switches it on.

What? Are you kidding me? She isn't seriously going to try and stick that mechanical cock up his ass is she? He's never going to let her do that!

I'm shocked that Jake just continues to fuck me, and after his first feeble protest no longer seems to be bothered at all by her assult on his asshole. In fact he's acting like he's not concerned in the slightest that she is threatening to ass fuck him with her vibrator. When he suddenly stops fucking me and grunts loudly, I look back over my shoulder again, even though I already know what she is doing to him.

"That's right baby take it all in you. God, you're such a little fag, aren't you? You love my cock fucking your tight ass, don't you, boy!" Susan laughs.

I can feel Jake's cock spasming in me as she works the vibrator into his asshole. Based on the variations in the sound of the buzzing, I can tell that she is sliding the toy in and out of him. We've had sex hundreds of times over the course of our relationship and I've never heard him grunt and moan as loudly and urgently as he is right now.

"Don't you fucking cum yet!" she barks at Jake.

"If you want my dick to keep fucking you boy, then continue to hump Alice's tight little asshole as hard as you can, right now!

He immediately starts pumping his cock in and out of my ass again. His moans are bordering on whimpers.

I can't believe he's letting her fuck him in the ass and he's loving it! I wonder if he is thinking of his friend who sucked his cock that time? I wonder if he is imagining it's his dick in his ass right now?

Either way I can tell he's so aroused he's not going to last long. I picture a guy fucking my manly boyfriend in the ass as I reach between my legs and press my fingers into my leaky pussy and I start to cum again.

"Ooooooohhh fuuuuuck!" I moan.

That pushes Jake over the edge and I feel the heat of his sperm erupting deep inside me. His orgasm is so powerful that I can actually count his spurts of jism; one...two...three as he fills my ass with his spunk.

Then Jake collapses on me. Despite his balls being spent, his cock is still rock hard and continues to spasm as Susan unrelentingly continues to fuck his butthole. He is still moaning in ecstasy and weakly tries to push Susan away from his overstimulated anus but to no avail.

The sensation of his twitching cock plugged deep in my ass is so awesome it helps to prolong and extend my orgasm as well. Finally, Susan yields and removes the toy from Jake's rectum. It takes a while before he has enough strength just to roll off me, pulling his still incredibly stiff dick out of me. I've never seen him stay so hard for so long after he's cum before.

As Jake starts to finally recover from his intense orgasm, Susan gets in his face and says, "Baby boy did I give you permission to dirty my whores asshole with your filthy spunk?!"

Jake looks at her a little confused, "Ahh, no but..."

"We'll get your tongue in there and clean it out!" she says forcefully.

"What?! But, but..." Jake stammers unsure of how to best protest.

"But, but!" she mocks him. "That's right, I said, stick your tongue in her butt, boy! Scoop your nasty cum out! You know you want to! Now do it now!"

There have been so many surprising kinky twists over these past 90 mins that it doesn't really shock me when Jake grabs my ankles and pushes legs up so my knees are on my shoulders and my ass is sticking up and spread. He doesn't hesitate to work his tongue all the way in and around my butt hole. It actually feels amazingly soothing and sensual after the pounding his dick just gave it.

"That's it. Lap it up!" Susan barks at him. "You like it don't you, my queer little slut fucker. It's good isn't it. Give me some of that. Kiss me." I watch them make out between my splayed legs.

"Get some more cum on your tongue and let my whore taste it," she tells him.

I squeeze my anus and a little more cum oozes out of my asshole which he scoops up on his tongue. I lower my legs as Jake quickly slides up my body and kisses me with his sperm coated tongue. I've always enjoyed the taste of his jizz whenever I blow him but we've never shared a kiss with both of our tongues dancing together awash in it before.

After a minute of kissing I turn on my side and wrap an arm across his chest, nuzzling my face against his rough stubbly cheek. I observe Susan with a curious eye as she frees her hair from its elastic tie, letting it fall loose again, and slips the band around her wrist.

Enthralled, I watch as her expression noticeably softens and she lies down along Jake's opposite side, gently stroking his chest and sweetly kissing his shoulder. Looking across his body we make eye contact and smile at each other.

Can it really be that a thing as simple as removing a hair tie can cause her to transform back into the demure woman from the beginning of the night? Or perhaps the elastic band is just a device she uses to help her get into, and portray, that more aggressive character. At any rate there definitely seems to be a correlation between her hair being tied up and her demeanour.

Jake has finally recovered from his orgasm and wraps his strong arms around both of us pulling us against him. He tilts his head towards mine and kisses me softly then turns to Susan and kisses her. Something about watching Jake kiss her is just so damn sexy! I feel the familar tingle of desire in the pit of my stomach again radiating outward to my well used sex and nipples.

I lean over and kiss the side of Jake's and Susan's mouths. Neither hesitates to include me in their kiss, and our three tongues quickly intertwine and overlap one another. The mechanics of a three way kiss is a little more awkward than I expected but this new way of making out is very sexy and exciting.

As we continue to kiss, I run my hand down Jake's lean muscular body searching for his cock. Reaching up from between his legs, the head of his re-stiffening dick is the first thing to greet my hand, but moving down his shaft I find that Susan has already beaten me there and is pumping his semi-hard cock with slow lazy strokes, so I continue south and caress his balls instead.

The feel of Jake's hardening cock and his balls in my hand, stirs my lust up again and I lean down and suck one of his tiny man nipples into my mouth. Using my teeth I gently nibble and tug on the little nub of flesh the way I know he likes, and he moans softly as his cock twitches in response. It doesn't take long for Susan to notice that what I'm doing turns him on and she soon joins me and starts teasing his other nipple with her mouth.

"Yes, so fucking good!" Jake moans as he presses our heads hard against his chest.

Looking down towards his groin I can see his cock is fully hard again. Susan's hand looks so small compared to it. The desire to have his beautiful dick it my mouth over takes me and I lower my head, slipping my lips over the top half of his cock, savoring the feel and taste of his manly sex in my mouth. Susan once again mirrors me joining as we simultaneously run our tongues along the shaft of his cock then each lick and suck one of his balls, our tongues playfully overlapping at times.

Then, grabbing the base of his penis I point it in Susan's direction and she immediately takes it in her mouth and manages to swallow it down to his balls on her first pass.

Wow! That's pretty impressive. That's a lot of cock to take in her mouth all at once.

I love the gagging and slurping sounds her mouth makes as she blows him. She looks so hot bobbing up and down on his thick knob and Jake is clearly enjoying it as well. I help out by licking and sucking on his balls, waiting for my turn to take over.

Susan swings a leg across his chest and lowers her pussy onto his mouth as she continues to blow him. I decide to shift positions and crawl up and around so I can see Jakes gifted tongue working its way between the lips of Susan's sex.

I love how sexy her ass looks and I can't resist the urge to kiss it. I move in and start kissing the soft sexy globes of her ass cheeks. Eventually I find myself drawn to her rosy asshole and rim and tickle it with the tip of my tongue.

I can't believe I went from resisting oral sex to willingly licking her asshole and loving it.

Susan removes her mouth from Jake's cock long enough to moan, "Yessss...so good!" then returns to deep throating his stiff dick.

It's obvious that she is enjoying the tongue lashing she is receiving from both Jake and I because her pussy starts leaking more and more juice and she begins to rock and grind her pussy harder and quicker against our faces.

I love how the sound of Jake eating Susan's pussy gradually increases from something initially subtle, to a loud and raunchy symphony of slurping noises as he tries to keep pace with her free flowing pre-cum. It's a futile battle he's eventually bound to lose because the more "love honey" he licks up, the more aroused she becomes, and the greater volume of juice she secretes.

Thankfully Susan yields first. Her need to be filled and fucked overtakes her and Susan mutters, "Please Jake, fuck me. Use your beautiful dick on me, honey."

Getting up on all fours, she crawls forward allowing Jake to rise up onto his knees and position himself behind her. They look so sexy as she presents her ass and sex to him and he lines up his thick, long manhood with her waiting and needy hole.

There is no need for a gentle introduction at this point and Jake impales her immediately with a firm thrust of his cock. Even from the onset I can tell this is a whole new dynamic from their earlier couplings. Jake is in full control now and Susan is loving to be dominated by his powerful pounding dick.

I just lie back and watch them fuck, totally turned on by jake's manly athletic physique juxtaposed against Susan's soft, curvy, female body bent over in this sexy submissive position. Her beautiful face fully conveying the sheer pleasure and ecstasy she feels from getting fucked.

I love how the sweat on his skin glistens, highlighting his tense muscles. The strength, energy and confidence with which Jake is fucking Susan is just so damn hot and erotic that I absentmindedly start stroking my pussy and squeezing my breast as I watch their sexy show.

Ummmmmm...God he looks so sexy fucking her. There's the he-man that I love.

Even as I marvel at his lean muscular body delivering quick, powerful thrusts of his manhood repeatedly into Susans spasming pussy, Jake somehow manages to kick it into an even higher gear. Susan's tits are bouncing uncontrollably beneath her now and her moans are steadily increasing in intensity and volume.

"Ahhh...ahhhhh...oooooohhhh yessss, fuck meeeee...fuck me hard!" Susan grunts lustfully.

It's obvious she is about to cum.

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhh," she groans as she cums on his pistoning cock. Her body starts flailing around as her orgasm overloads her nervous system. Jake is close too and continues to jackhammer her pussy even as Susan's body goes limp.

Judging from my vantage point, it seems Susan is racked by a number of orgasms before Jake finally releases his load into her. Only after he finishes cumming does he finally stop pounding into her and they eventually collapse in a sweaty, panting heap.

.......................

With our sexual appetites temporarily satisfied, we lay about the carpeted floor embracing and caressing one another, basking in the after glow of great sex. We feel totally relaxed and giggle and chat freely.

"You guys are amazing. This was so much fun. It's been such a long time since I came that much and that hard! You were so right Alice, I really needed to get laid!" Susan says warmly laughing.

Glancing over at the clock on the living area wall, she adds, "Damn it's after midnight. As much as I hate to call it a night, we should probably get some sleep."

Susan caresses Jake's rough, manly cheek and kisses him tenderly.

Then staring into my eyes she says, "Thank you for this Alice, you have no idea how much this meant to me."

She softly kisses me. I can feel her gratitude and appreciation in her kiss and I do my best to use my lips and tongue to thank her in return. Our kiss complete, she leans back and removes her hair tie from her wrist and pulls her hair back into a tight ponytail again.

Looking suddenly serious she says, "One last thing. You have both been so incredible, the last thing I want to do is end the night on an awkward note, but I won't sleep well unless I say this. I'm just going to be blunt. I really hope we can pretend this never happened."

Jake and look at each other a little surprised.

"What I mean to say is, for the sake of us being able to work together, we need to push this out of our minds. We all know sexual relationships in the workplace can be treacherous things to navigate.

"The two of you have managed admirably so far, knock on wood, and I certainly don't want to disrupt that. I just want you to know that despite how I may feel internally towards you both, as soon as we wake up tomorrow morning I'm going to act, and treat you both as if this never happened, and I will expect you to do the same. Agreed?"

Jake and I look at each other then back to her and agree. We understand what's at stake and none of us wants to do anything to jeopardize what we have. Could there really be some awkwardness back at the office as we continue to work together? I feel like there is such a connection between the three of us that I find that hard to believe, but she's right, I really didn't think of the aftermath of this evening.

That being said, the sex between the three of us was so fanatasic that it seems like a shame for this to be a one time only thing. I feel that Susan has opened a window onto a whole new exciting world of sex that Jake and I didn't even know existed, and we still have so much to learn from her.

"Okay, then please excuse me, I believe I need another shower," Suasn says with a sly smirk.

I watch her beautiful naked body turn and walk to her bedroom. The sight of her ponytail swaying in time with her sexy ass ignites that familiar feeling of lust and that sexy tingle in my pussy again.

Hummmm...She did say, 'come morning' she will act as if this never happened. It seems to me there is still time for another lesson or two.

I quickly pick up the vibrator, grab Jake's hand, and follow Susan to her bedroom. This night is for exploration and fun, we can always sleep on the plane, and I have the feeling that this is just the beginning of something very special between the three of us.