All Work and No Play – 01 Playtime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laugh too, "Yeah, 'no fucking' is right! I found out she hasn't dated anyone since her divorce three years ago, and I bet she probably didn't have sex with her ex for like a year before that. Turns out he was a supreme asshole and very abusive. Not only is she afraid of being hurt again, but she's scared she'll make the same mistake when choosing the next guy, that's why she hasn't been dating."

"Oh man, that's fucked up."

Jake suddenly looks at me suspiciously, "I'm surprised she told you all that. Since when are you guys so tight?"

"Are you kidding, she and I are BFF's now," I laugh.

If that surprises him, wait until I lay this next juicy tidbit on him. "And guess what else, when we were in the ladies room she kissed me!"

The shocked look on his face is priceless!

"Get outta here! You are fucking hilarious! You really had me going there for a second," Jake blurts out through his laughter.

"Man, you almost had me! So close, hon, so close. You overplayed it just a bit, though." He says, holding his finger and thumb barely apart to show me how much I blew it by.

"Dude! I'm totally serious! I'm not joking!" One of the problems with joking around and pulling pranks as often as I do is that when you tell people the truth they tend not to believe you. "I gave her a hug after she told me about her husband and she freaking kissed me!"

"Riiight. Sure she did," he can't stop laughing.

I can see why he would think I'm bullshiting him. All I've done for the past month is complain to him about what a cold sexless bitch she is, and how she must really need to get laid (how was I supposed to know I was right about that!). Now, suddenly she is this sex crazed MILF that wants to fuck both her hot young subordinates. It seems a lot like a prank I would pull on him.

But I absolutely hate when I'm being truthful and people don't believe me. Now I'm going to have to find a way to prove to him I'm telling the truth, and I can be very stubborn when it comes to proving I'm right. But how? Was there anything that she told me that I can use as proof? No way to verify that she watches porn. I'm sure she doesn't do it on the company computer.

Hummm...wait a second, she said she brought her vibrator with her. That would be proof.

"I can prove it to you, dude!" I say punching him in the arm excitedly.

"Oww!" He says laughing and rubbing his arm in mock pain. "Okay how."

"She also told me that since she doesn't have a man she has to get herself off with a vibrator. In fact she is so horny all the time she brought it with her and is going to use it later tonight."

"No way!" he says, "We're only here for three days. Even if she uses a vibrator I can't believe she would bring it on this trip. Hon, If you actually did have this conversation with her, did it ever occur to you that maybe she was playing you?"

I roll this idea around in my mind for a second.

"No. No way. She was being totally open and honest."

"Alright, fine. I'm willing to concede that If she actually did bring a vibrator with her then everything you said is true. But how are you going to prove that? I don't see you just asking her to let you check it out." His broad grin is definitely throwing down a gauntlet that I'm more than willing to take up.

Hummm...Yeah, how can I prove it?

We could listen in at her bedroom door but there's no guarantee that we would hear her using it. Even worse, if she is afraid we might hear it and decided to use it in her bathroom then I'd be shit out of luck; we'd never hear it then. No, there's only one way to be sure and I hope it's not too late!

"Come on, we have to hurry!" I say grabbing him by the hand.

"Wait, what's happening? Where are we going? Jake says looking confused.

"Ssshhhh... we have to be quiet!"

We exit our room and I lead him across the common area to her bedroom and I gingerly press my ear to the door.

"What the fuck, Alice!" he whispers in my ear. "You want to get us fired!"

"Just trust me, dude."

I actually hope I know what I'm doing. Okay I have to admit I'm not just stubborn but tenacious and ballsy as well.

We stand there for an agonizingly long two to three minutes waiting for the sound I'm hoping to hear. I'm really grateful that Jake is patiently playing along. He's such a good sport, It's just another reason I love him. Finally, just as I am beginning to have my doubts, I hear Susan turn on her shower.

Now the tricky part. If I knock on her door too early she could still be in her room and answer it. Not good. If I wait too long she could be almost finished with her shower and we may not have enough time to find the vibrator. Also not good.

Honestly, I know this is a long shot. She could be storing it anywhere and I don't even know what it looks like, plus it's not like we can just ransack her room and belongings. But, this is my only chance to prove to Jake that I was telling the truth so I'm going to take it.

I count to sixty in my head and knock on her door. Wait...wait...no answer. I turn the handle and tentatively push the door open. Her room looks pretty much the same as ours, except that it has a mirrored layout and different art on the walls.

My eyes scan the room quickly trying to think of the best place to start the search. My best guess would be her suitcase or her nightstand. I'm so focused on all the possible places she could be hiding the vibrator that It's only on the second pass that I actually look at the bed itself. Laid out neatly on it (I wonder if she has a touch of OCD) is a pale pink colored nighty, a small bottle (lube perhaps) and realistic looking penis shaped vibrator.

Well that was waaay fucking easier than I thought it would be!

I excitedly elbow Jake in the ribs and point to the bed. I stare into his eyes with a huge grin and whisper, "Take that sucker!" It's one of our sayings. We often use that when one of us beats the other at something. Oh did I mention that I'm also very competitive? I can't resist adding, "In your face!" I have to admit sometimes I'm a sore winner too.

Jake holds back his laughter as best as he can, "Okay, okay, you win! Now can we please get the hell out of here before she catches us!"

We back out of the room and quietly close the door, then hightail it back to our bedroom.

.................

Rushing through our door we quickly strip and jump in the shower. I shampoo my hair as Jake rubs soap all over my tits, ass and vag. He really seems to be enjoying his task and does a very fine job of it. My boobs, butt and pussy are squeaky clean by the time he finishes and I'm thoroughly aroused.

Jake turns off the shower and hands me a towel. "So everything you said is true? Susan actually kissed you? What did you do, then? Details girl, details!" he chuckles.

With my best deadpan expression I say, "I'm so sorry, I don't kiss and tell."

Jake knows me too well to fall for that though. "Come on, spill it!" he laughs, lightly slapping my butt.

Laughing, I decide to test him, "What do you think I did?"

"Hummm...knowing you, I'd say you kissed her back and grabbed her ass."

Bingo! We have a winner! My man certainly does know me.

We'd be perfect on that ridiculous old game show The Newlywed Game. I remember watching it as a kid with my mom before we got cable and Nickelodeon. At the time I didn't understand any of the jokes but I liked that it made my mom smile and occasionally laugh, and I felt like a big girl bonding with her.

I remember asking her once what was "making whoopee", and she blushed and said it's something mommies and daddies did when they loved each other. I still had no idea what that meant but intuitively I had a feeling that it had something to do with when my parents occasionally locked their bedroom door and made strange noises.

Jake grabs me and kisses me the way he knows I like. I melt in his arms as his delicious tongue devours mine. His lips are soft and full, and I love nestling in his warm, strong, naked embrace. I also love how sexy his thick semi-hard cock feels pressing against my hip and stomach.

He moves his lips to my neck. It always sends shivers down my spine and turns me on when he plants wet kisses there, and he knows it.

"Did you like kissing Susan, baby? Do you wish she was kissing your neck right now?" Jake whispers breathlessly in my ear.

I think of Susan's soft lips on mine and her ass in my hands and I blush a little.

He cradles my boobs in his hands then bends over and takes the tip of my breast into his mouth swirling his tongue around my nipple hardening it even more than it already is. He knows just how I like to have my tits played with and they instantly respond to his touch. My body is so in tune with his that it automatically prepares itself for sex. My pussy grows slick in preparation for his cock, and yet my mind is still thinking of Susan.

Jake breaks away from my breast and whispers, "Do you wish Susan was sucking on one nipple while I suck on the other?"

"You horny bastard," I chuckle, "you are hoping for a threesome, aren't you."

I grab his hair and pull his head back to my boob. He latches into my nipple and I grind it into his mouth. Sometimes when I'm extra horny I like to play rough.

My mind drifts back to the buried memories from all those years ago of Emma roughly finger fucking me and I think of her dirty cigarette flavored tongue working its way into my mouth, then my pussy and eventually into my subconscious.

Jake doesn't know about Emma but he does know I've kissed a few girls before, although I said it never went any further than that. He asked me once if I ever thought about having sex with a woman and I answered no. But secretly I know that isn't really true. I'm not exactly sure why I'm scared to accept the reality of my night with Emma. It's not like I'm homophobic (or am I?).

The funny thing is so many of our friends are gay, or gender fluid or bi that those identifying as purely straight are probably in the minority and none of them would judge me harshly for having a lesbian encounter (although I really doubt my mom would understand it if she ever found out).

Even Jake, who is the straightest guy I know, confessed that in college after a crazy party and night of drinking, he had a threesome with his best friend and a smoking hot exchange student from Brazil.

They both only fucked her but at on point she challenged them to 'DP' her (he had to explain that that meant 'double penetration'). Jake was on the bottom with his dick in her pussy and his friend was licking her asshole getting it ready for his cock, when Jake's dick accidentally slid out of her.

Unexpectedly his friend sucked his cock for a good sixty seconds before guiding his erection back into the girl's pussy. He confided in me that while he isn't sexually attracted to men at all, in the heat of the moment it did turn him on. Isn't that pretty much exactly what happened to me? Everything I did with Emma was "in the heat of the moment", wasn't it?

I reflect deeply on his question. Did I wish Susan was kissing my neck and sucking on my boobs right now? I recall the warmth of her body in my arms and how she talked about her husband dominating her during love making. I think of how desperately horny she is and something about the idea of taking control of her and watching her being fucked really turns me on.

I feel the tingling in my pussy and the nervous sexual arousal I feel when I allow myself to remember Emma fingering my pussy and ass, and I know the answer to his question.

"Yes, baby, I wish you were both sucking on my tits...," I say breathlessly.

I really don't want him to stop playing with my breasts and would love to have him just keep on going, but we promised to meet Susan for tea.

"but...hold that thought lover, it's time to meet Susan."

"Now, seriously?"

Jake takes my hand and presses it to his rock hard cock, and chuckles. "How am I supposed to go out there like this?"

"Mmmmm, such a sexy horny boy," I smile and give him a kiss. "Sorry, dude. Don't worry I'll take care of you soon enough. But right now Susan is waiting for us."

Jake looks very disappointed but relents. "Fine, but you go first. I have to throw some cold water on...this," he says waving his hand in the direction of his erection.

As I'm about to exit our bedroom I give Jake one last kiss, then whisper in his ear, "Baby, don't ask questions, but whatever happens out there just follow my lead."

..............

I entered the living area to find Susan already seated in the center of the modern leatherette sofa with three steaming hot mugs of tea already prepared. Each simple white mug is resting on a tray atop a glass and darkened steel coffee table.

"Perfect timing. The tea is ready." Susan says, looking up at me smiling. "Where's Jake?"

"Oh, he'll be along in a second. He had to ah, take care of something." I grin to myself picturing his poor hard-on.

I circled the table and sit on Susan's left leaving room for Jake to slide in next to her on her opposite side.

We make small talk for a minute or two until Jake joins us.

My eyes can't help but drift down to his shorts as he walks over and takes a seat next to Susan. It looks like he was able to get "things" under control.

"Sorry, um, something came up unexpectedly, but it's all good now." his eyes quickly glance at me accusatorialy.

"Thanks for the tea." Jake grabs the remaining mug off the tray. "That's a pretty robe, Susan."

"Why thank you. It's actually quite old. I bought it years ago in a little shop on my first visit to Tokyo."

She picks up the edge of the cream colored knee length kimono style robe and gazes dreamily at the beautiful pink and red cherry blossoms that dance playful along it. Peeking out from below is a hint of that pale pink nighty she had laid out on her bed. Even her sleep and loungewear is luxurious and refined, especially compared to ours.

We look so out of place sitting next to her. Jake has on his Houses Of The Holy, Led Zeppelin tee shirt that I bought for him at a consignment shop and a pair of black cotton shorts. I have on his old oversized Pink Floyd, Dark Side Of The Moon tee shirt that hangs down just past the middle of my thighs, and nothing else.

Normally, when I'm in mixed company I would also have on shorts or at least panties, but at the last second a naughty impulse compelled me to go commando.

I casually observe Susan as she chats with Jake about her trip to Japan. She looks quite refreshed and relaxed after her shower. It's so odd to see our boss in this informal state. During work hours she always wears her hair pulled back in a tight bun or ponytail, but having just washed it, she has her slightly damp strawberry blond hair loose now and neatly brushed. It's longer than I expected, falling to the middle of her back.

A few shorter strands gently frame her face and lightly dance along her cheeks as she moves. I can't help but notice she is very pretty, even without makeup, and her hair down makes her look less authoritative and younger.

Looking down I notice Susan has her feet curled half under her on my side and I can still clearly make out the impression of her shoe straps which have etched themselves into her beautifully tanned ankles.

Seeing those marks in her skin makes me think of her being bound and I remember how she confided in me how domineering her ex-husband was and how much it turned her on. I suddenly have this image of him trying her to their bed, legs spread apart.

Humm, I wonder if bondage was part of their fantasy play? Maybe, either way I bet she enjoyed being his sex slave.

I feel that familiar tingle of arousal and a nervous flutter of excitement bubbles up inside me as I think of Susan being fucked and delightfully used. The marks on her ankles also give me an idea and the beginnings of a plan starts to percolate in my brain.

"How are you feeling, Susan? You definitely looked refreshed," I tell her.

"My goodness, I feel so much better after that shower," Susan says.

"I know, the showers here are amazing!" I say perhaps a little too enthusiastically. "Of course it was so much more enjoyable because I got to share it," I giggle and glance across Susan to Jake, doing my best to pretend to be naughtily embarrassed. "Unfortunately the shower in my apartment is too small for two people," I say, clearly disappointed.

Susan gives me a knowing smile and I happily catch a glimpse of that horny woman I spoke to earlier. I'm so glad to see she hasn't been completely washed away with the warm sobering waters of her shower.

"Susan, I didn't get a chance to mention it earlier but I absolutely loved your shoes! Who's the designer?" I ask innocently.

"Why thank you," She answers cheerfully, probably grateful to be speaking about a subject that doesn't remind her that she has no companion for her shower. "I picked them up at Saks last week; they're Jimmy Choo. They were on sale and a steal for only $800!" she beams.

My third of the rent for my tiny 10' x 8' bedroom in the crappy Brooklyn apartment I share is $800 a month, so the only way I'm getting shoes like those any time soon is to actually steal them.

"What a bargain! Well they are stunning," I say as if I might just run out and buy a pair when we get home. "Are they comfortable?"

"Yeah...for the first fifteen minutes!" She laughs. "After that, not so much. My feet were killing me by the time we got back here."

I look at her sympathetically. "Arrgh! Right! So we're mine, but Jake is such a sweetheart; he rubbed them for me after our shower. He has such amazing hands! Susan, did you know Jake is actually a licensed masseuse?"

She looks at him with a surprised smile.

"He did that to make ends meet at the end of school and just after college, you know, before landing this job with AD One. He is also certified in reflexology so he gives the best foot massages."

"Really," Susan says, genuinely impressed. "Wow Jake, you're a man of many talents it seems."

She pats Jake's thigh as she says this, and he smiles at her then glances in my direction and grins at me.

Jake chuckles feigning humility, "Hours of drawing every day makes for strong hands, I guess."

"I'm sure he'd be happy to give you a foot massage, wouldn't you Jake?" I say offering his services to her. "Hon, be an angel and rub Susan's feet. The poor woman is in pain; she could really use your magic touch."

Jake looks at me with a hint of a smirk wondering if I'm leading them down the path he's thinking of, then turns towards Susan and says, "Would you like me to? I'd be happy to do it."

"That's so sweet of you. But I couldn't possibly ask that of you...could I?" She giggles.

Jake smiles and carefully slides the coffee table across the carpet far enough away that he can sit on the floor in front of her. Susan shifts positions placing her legs in front of her and allows Jake to lift one foot in his strong knowledgeable hands and start massaging it.

"Oh my God, this is incredible!" she says after only seconds of Jake's attention. "I said it before and I'll say it again; Alice you are one lucky woman!"

Susan's eyes are half closed as she watches Jake manipulate her toes. She can't prevent herself from groaning softly and somewhere in the back of my mind it registers that I find her soft moans very sexy.

"Susan, you have beautiful, very sexy legs," Jake says, "let me know if I'm pressing too hard."

"Mmmmmm, not at all, go as hard as you like. If anything, the harder the better." Susan moans again.

It's the first time that I can ever remember Jake saying anything about Susan's appearance, let alone use words like "beautiful and sexy". I didn't formulate any kind of plan with Jake to seduce Susan, but like I said earlier, my man knows me, and based on my comments in our bedroom it's not exactly difficult for him to figure out what's happening here.