All You Have to Do is Ask

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, not really. I told you I was going to do that."

Dan gaped. Apparently, getting spanked by her boss was tame compared to what else she'd done.

"God, maybe I went too far," Matilda said, looking increasingly nervous. "It made sense at the time, but now..."

"Just tell me," Dan repeated.

"OK, here goes... As I was lying across his lap, I noticed that he... Well, he was hard, and he was pressing against my hip. At first, I was shocked, but I guess it was expected if he was half as turned on as me. The more I thought about it, the more I loved that I had made him hard. I squirmed in his lap as he slapped me, and I guess I purposefully made a point to rub my hip against him."

There was a wicked spark in her eyes. Dan knew this wasn't the end.

"He eventually stopped spanking me, saying something about how I probably had enough," she continued. "He helped me to my feet, but on a whim, I sat back down in his lap. We kissed a bit, but each time our lips parted, I could tell that he had something on his mind. I got worried that he was going to ask me to sleep with him, which I'd told you I wouldn't. On the other hand, it didn't feel right to just leave. I realized that only I left remotely satisfied yesterday, and I didn't want to be selfish again. So, I decided to show him what I was prepared to do."

She paused, bracing herself.

"I gave him a blowjob," she blurted out.

Her revelation hung in the air as they stared at each other, studying each other's expressions. His wife was hard to read, but Dan knew he must look entirely dumbfounded. Matilda eventually broke out in a nervous giggle.

"Sorry," she said and collected herself. "Can you imagine if I had said something like that just a week ago?

Dan's mouth twitched, but he was still too stunned to answer.

"Do you still want to hear details?" she asked and had already continued her story by the time Dan mastered a nod. "I wasn't planning to go down on him. I figured I would just do it with my hand and started caressing my way down his chest and stomach. From his breath, I could tell he knew where I was heading. But I stopped before reaching his... you know."

Dan gave her a bewildered stare. "Cock?"

How could she do what she had done, yet have trouble saying a simple word?

"Yeah," Matilda said. "I stopped before I reached his cock. I had to ask first."

Dan responded with a single chuckle. She was careful with the rules.

"So, I asked if I could touch him. He said yes―but only if I removed his pants. I knelt, and when he stood, I unzipped his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers. He sat back down, and I was thinking to myself that I've seen him in that chair countless times before, but never quite like that. I don't think I can put into words how surreal it was to kneel in front of my boss like that, staring at his..."

"Cock?"

"Yes, his very hard cock. He grunted as I took it in my hand, and I knew it wouldn't take much to finish him. I decided to take it slow. I haven't touched another man like that in ages, and I wanted to make it last."

She gave a shy smile before continuing.

"I didn't notice myself, but I must have leaned closer and closer as I stroked him. I guess I wanted a closer look or something. Before I knew it, my face was inches away from his... cock. And then I heard myself ask if I could use my mouth."

"You asked if you could?" Dan asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, the rules... And I've realized something. I have to stop being this passive. That's not me. If we're continuing like this, I have to show some initiative and ask for what I want."

"And you wanted to...?"

She nodded. "Yeah, honey―I really did. It's not like I've been thinking about it a lot before, but kneeling naked in front of my boss like some..."

"Slut?"

Matilda cocked a brow at him. "I was going to say 'office tramp'. But sure. Needless to say, he didn't turn me down. I don't know how long I just sat there staring at it. I know it sounds weird, but I was thinking of you."

Dan nodded. He knew by now that he was in her thoughts, even in her sluttiest of times.

"And then I did it," she said. "At first, I just used my tongue, making sure he wouldn't finish straight away. I mean, it's a pretty crazy thing to do―blowing my boss―and I wanted to make sure it was worth it―for both of us. But eventually, I couldn't hold back and took him in my mouth. It all went quickly from there. Following the rules, he asked if he could come. I don't think I even took him out of my mouth to say yes―I just sort of hummed it."

She caught him looking at her mouth―the same mouth that had sucked her boss's cock maybe less than an hour ago. She briefly licked her lips, but Dan couldn't tell if it was a nervous reaction or a subtle tease to excite him. Her flustered face seemed like an equal mixture of embarrassment and lust.

"He warned me as he was getting close," she said and twirled her hair around her finger. "But I kept going. I wanted him to finish in my mouth."

She gave him a cautious look, studying his reaction to her outrageous revelation. Dan was too amazed―too turned on―to speak. His lust-drunk mind was trying to catch up. Matilda had just given her boss a blowjob, making him come in her mouth.

"Thank you, honey," she said, apparently interpreting his lack of response as his approval. She sank to her knees in between Dan's legs. His hands were awkwardly trying to conceal his erection, but she pushed them out of the way. She leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on his cock over his pants. "You're the best."

She unzipped his pants, allowing his erection to break free. His cock appeared bigger than ever. The wicked grin on his wife's face as she admired the sight suggested she had the same impression. Ever so gently, she ran her tongue over his shaft. The sensation was breathtaking, and he gasped as he realized she was demonstrating what she had done to George. She had become a woman who sucks her boss's cock and then goes home to do the same to her husband. When she wrapped her lips around his cock, Dan had to push her away after just a few seconds to not come.

"I can barely believe you did that," he said.

"Neither can I," Matilda said, grinning. "Was it bad?"

What kind of question was that? In the back of his head, a voice was telling him she had gone out of line. Wasn't oral sex also sex? But it was hard to act mad when his raging erection saluted her behavior.

"We said you could enjoy yourself as long as you didn't sleep with him," Dan said with a shrug. It felt oddly erotic to act casual―as if it was perfectly ordinary for his wife to pleasure her boss. Dan's cock twitched in her hand, making her smile up at him. "But I can see why you were nervous to tell me this time."

Matilda looked surprised but nodded softly. "Yeah, I guess it went pretty far this time."

She opened her mouth as if about to add something, but she stopped herself. Instead, she leaned in and took his cock in her mouth. Ever so gently, she moved her lips over its head.

"But..." she began as she pulled away. "That's actually not why I'm nervous."

She leaned back in to wrap her lips around his cock again.

"Oh, yeah..." Dan panted, not sure himself if he was asking her to elaborate or merely praising her skilled mouth.

Matilda continued to bob her head, giving Dan the impression that she was stalling. When she pulled away, she kept her eyes on his throbbing erection. Dan couldn't tell if she was avoiding eye contact or admiring the sight of his hard cock. Was she seeing it in a different light after being in the same position in front of her boss?

"Well, before I left..." she began, speaking with her mouth inches from Dan's cock. "George said Annie had worked overtime to make up for my stuff-ups. As compensation, she won't need to join him to the out-of-town meeting next week to finalize the deal, like she normally would."

Dan's mind struggled to make sense of her words. How was that relevant?

"He asked me to come along instead," she continued.

"OK," Dan said, still not grasping what she was hinting at. He would probably have been quicker to understand the implications of what she was telling him, had it not been for her mouth once again tending to his erection. A hint of an amused smile appeared on her lips when she looked up at him.

"Come on honey,'' she said, releasing his cock from her mouth. She stroked him softly. "A business trip with my boss, who I just gave a blow job to in his office―what do you think he expects?"

"I... see," Dan said, his cock twitching in her hand. "So, you're nervous he will ask you to sleep with him, and then it will all end?"

"No, not really," she said and rubbed her face against his erection, giving the impression of a cat rubbing against its owner to beg for food.

"I want him to ask... And... I want to say yes."

After dropping this bomb, she looked up at her husband with pleading eyes, alternating between talking and lapping at Dan's cock.

"Can I, please...? Just once... I'll tell you all about it afterward... Please, babe... can I... can my boss fuck me...? Can I, honey?"

She pushed her lips deep around his cock.

"Oh, fuck... Yes!" Dan screamed and erupted in his wife's slutty mouth.

Part 4

"So, can I tell you about it now?" Matilda asked. "Please?"

She was seated next to her husband on their living room couch. She'd been equal parts nervous and excited to tell her husband about her trip. He'd however shown surprising constraint. Rather than begging for details as he passionately welcomed her home, he told her to unwind while he finished cooking dinner. For the purpose of demonstration, she considered slipping into the same dress as the night before, but it had gone wrinkly after being left in a sloppy pile on the floor overnight. Also, something about Dan's attitude made her wary, making her think that it wasn't a celebratory meal he was cooking. She was baffled that he acted like any other Friday evening, given the circumstances. Not sure what else to do, she'd hung her jacket over a chair but kept the skirt and blouse of her business suit.

Dan gave her a simple nod.

"Well..." Matilda cautiously began. She'd been aching to tell him everything, but where to begin? "The meeting was pretty dull. It's a big contract, and even though the details were already worked out, their team insisted we went through the deal paragraph by paragraph. The only time my heart raced was when George asked me to talk in private during a coffee break."

She studied Dan's reaction. Surely, he wanted her to tell him about the trip? That was the one condition.

"But all he wanted was my opinion on some contract details," she continued.

"So, the meeting was uneventful," Dan summarized, reminding Matilda that it wasn't the signing of some contracts she should tell him about.

"After the meeting, he cornered me again where no one could hear us," Matilda said. "But he only wanted to know if I cared to have dinner together."

"He had to ask you that in private?"

"I think he didn't want anyone from the other company to suggest we'd all go together," Matilda said. "I guess he wanted me to himself. He had to meet their boss for a quick drink to not be rude and suggested he and I would meet at the restaurant afterward. I went back to the hotel to... to dress for our date."

She paused, nervously licking her lips as she studied her husband's reaction. Surely the spark in his eyes flared up as she referred to her dinner with George by its proper label. Her mind drifted to when she packed for her trip. Dan had loitered around her, and she'd made a point to show him the sexy underwear as she put them in her bag.

"I wore the black dress," she continued, referring to a short, tight one Dan had suggested she'd pack.

"That would have made an impression," Dan said.

"Yes, it was probably my imagination, but I felt as if the restaurant suddenly went silent when I entered. I sure got a lot of stares. George was waiting at the table, and when he complimented me, I did a little twirl for him."

A slight smile on her husband's lips felt like warming rays of sunshine.

"Nice restaurant?" Dan asked.

"Uhm... yeah," Matilda began. It didn't seem important, but maybe it was. "Quite a fancy place―I guess he wanted to make it a special evening. But our dinner started out a bit odd. George kept talking about work stuff. It made me feel like maybe I'd misinterpreted why I'd been asked to come along. It didn't help that he still wore his business suit, but I guess the difference between business and dating clothes is more subtle for men. I could tell he had something on his mind, and I had a pretty good guess what it was."

"Yeah?"

"He seemed nervous, and I think he didn't want to ask anything he wasn't hundred percent certain I would agree to. He waited until dessert to finally say he had something to ask me. But I told him to please don't."

"You didn't want him to ask you anything? But..."

Matilda grinned. "George also misinterpreted it like that―as if I wasn't prepared to say yes to anything. But I meant the complete opposite―that he didn't need to ask because I was up for anything."

She let her statement hang in the air, reliving the thrill she felt as she stunned her boss with the same words.

"Anything?" Dan asked.

Matilda nodded excitedly. "Yeah. Anything. But I don't think George fully believed me. So, I elaborated, telling him that I knew very well why he'd asked me to accompany him on the trip―or at least I hoped I did―and he didn't need to ask for permission anymore. I was his for the evening―to play with however he preferred."

"Oh fuck..." Dan panted. He looked amazed, and when Matilda glanced down, she was thrilled to see a distinct bulge in his pants.

"I did tell him, however, that there was one exception," Matilda continued. "Remember what you said when we talked about the trip before I left―that I could take off my ring and pretend I wasn't married until I came back."

Dan cleared his throat. "Yes."

"Well, that's the one thing I didn't want to do," Matilda said. "Partly, I felt it was an important signal to keep my ring on; I was his willing slut for the evening, but I'm your wife. Whatever happened, that would not change. But to be honest, I also had some less noble intentions. I guess I've always been a bit of a goody-two-shoes, but yesterday I wanted to be bad. I wasn't there to pretend anything. I truly wanted to be a slutty wife―one who sleeps with her boss on a business trip."

Her tone was factual, lacking flavors of exaggerated dirty-talk. Still, her words made Dan's eyes burn with unmistakable lust. With a wicked grin, she reached for the erection that strained his pants. He gasped, but when she reached for his fly, he pushed her hand away. Matilda pouted, letting her playful antic hide the true worry she felt. She couldn't understand why Dan held back. He was obviously turned on. Why couldn't he just let his guard down and allow them to explode in shared lust? Was he having regrets?

"What did your boss say?" Dan asked, drawing Matilda's focus back to her story. At least he was still eager for details.

"He looked shocked―and amused―and excited. I think he still didn't quite believe me. He asked if I'd really obey if he for instance asked me to go to the bathroom to remove my underwear and give them to him when I came back, I assured him I would, except..."

She trailed off and felt her cheeks blush.

"What?" Dan pressed.

Matilda toyed with her locks. "Well, I wasn't wearing any. I keep ending up without them when I'm with him. I left two nice pairs in his office last week."

Dan made a single chuckle. "How prudent."

"He told me to show him," Matilda added.

"What? That you weren't wearing... Right there in the restaurant?"

Matilda nodded excitedly. "I don't think he disbelieved me. He probably just wanted to test me."

"And did you do it?"

"I didn't want us to get thrown out of the restaurant, but we were in the corner and I was facing away from other people. So, I pushed back my chair and parted my legs. With the short dress, it was enough to give him a peek, but I also lifted the hem to show him I was willing to fully obey him. It was..."

It was hard to describe the sensation she'd felt. On the one hand, it was surreal to flash her pussy in a restaurant―and to her boss, nonetheless! Yet, on the other hand, it had felt strangely normal to be an outrageous slut for him.

"I like it when he looks at me," she said.

It dawned on her that admitting this very thing had set things rolling the week before. Then she said it about George checking her out around the office―now she was talking about flashing him her pussy in a public place. How quickly she'd changed. Too quickly, she realized. This side of her wasn't something she'd developed over the past week. It had always been there; she just had to release it from its dormant state. This was her, and she could only be grateful that her husband had allowed her to explore herself.

"I sat there, exposing myself to him until he finally said 'yes,'" she said.

Dan looked like he had a million questions, but all that came out was "Yes?"

"As in 'yes, I will stop asking for permission.' George asked for the check, and I told him I wouldn't offer to pay since I was going to pay him back in other ways. While we waited for the check, he called a limo service to come pick us up. It felt a bit over the top, especially since the hotel wasn't very far. But I guess he wanted to make the evening special, and I appreciated the effort. He made me feel like a classy slut."

She glanced at Dan's crotch. His erection strained his pants.

"Please," she panted. "Let me see it."

Dan's response was delayed. "No, not now."

Matilda nodded but not because she understood. She merely had to accept that he felt a need to hide his beautiful cock from her. What worried her the most was that it wasn't all he was hiding. Yet, she couldn't let his mixed signals dissuade her. The only way to thank her husband for her unique experience was to live up to her part of the deal―to be entirely honest.

"We started things up a bit in the limo," she said.

"Started up?"

Right―details, Matilda reminded herself. "Kissing, at first. I know we've done it a lot lately, but it's such a turn-on every time to know that I'm making out with my boss. He seemed to think the same about making out with an employee. He got quite handsy. It didn't take him long before he was groping my tits. And then..."

"What?" Dan pressed.

"Well, his hand wandered down to my legs, and then he let it slide up under my dress."

"What did you do?"

"Nothing―I wanted him to continue," Matilda said and panted as she remembered George's hand moving up the inside of her thigh. "He touched me... he fingered me right there in the limo!"

Her arousal made it difficult to speak. She wrapped her arms around her husband's neck and kissed him. He moaned as their tongues danced but pushed her away after just a few seconds.

"Wait, tell me the rest," he said.

"OK," Matilda panted, trying to collect herself. Maybe Dan was only holding back to hear the whole story before giving into lust. If so, he was showing impressive restraint. "I don't know how much the driver could see in the mirror, but I must have moaned loudly as George played with me. And when we got to the hotel, he had a knowing smirk on his face when he opened the door for me. He said something like 'have a nice evening, Mr. and Mrs. Soderberg,' and for some reason, I felt the need to point out 'he's not my husband, he's my boss.' I waved at the driver with my left hand, hoping he would see the ring on my finger. I guess I was oddly proud of what I was doing."

"Proud?" Dan questioned.

1...45678...10