All You Have to Do is Ask

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,477 Followers

"Why don't you lie down on the bed," Dan suggested.

Matilda complied without hesitation. She lay down on her side, resting her head on her hand. Dan took a moment to admire her sensuous curves before capturing them with a series of photos.

She turned around to kneel, placing her hands against the bed in front of her. Dan moved to a position where the camera captured the perfect view of her essentially naked ass as well as the side view of her swaying tits. Matilda arched her back and smiled back over her shoulder, clearly thrilled to let her boss admire her in this inviting posture.

"Do you know what would make this picture even more perfect?" Dan asked.

"Yes," Matilda said, her voice trembling with excitement. She relaxed her arms to rest her chest against the bed, leaving her ass pointing to the ceiling. "Pull them down, please."

As if in trance, Dan kneeled behind her. He hooked his fingers into her panties and lowered them down over her ass. He left them hanging around her thighs and admired the sight. His wife was dripping wet, glistening droplets coating her smooth lips.

He took the first few photos from the side-angle, capturing the curvature of her arched back and elevated ass. She looked breathtakingly erotic. Gradually, he backed further until the camera had a clear view of her pussy. He nearly didn't take the shot, thinking it might be too much. Would she really dare to send her boss a picture with the details of her ass and pussy on display? There was only one way to find out, Dan reasoned and pressed the button.

He'd taken many photos without giving Matilda a chance to send them. Fearing the last few might be too explicit even for this emerging side of her, he flicked over to the earlier ones before handing her the phone.

Matilda remained in her position as she looked at the image, which showed her smiling into the camera, proudly showing her tits. To Dan's dismay, she closed down the photo without sending it off. As if reading his disappointment, she gave him an expression of mock pity. She opened her message app and held her phone where Dan could see what she typed.

"Looking forward to tomorrow. Here is something to keep you thinking of me until tomorrow."

After sending it, she re-opened the photo app and grinned wickedly at Dan before turning her focus back to the screen. She flicked slowly through the photos, lingering at each image before sending it to her boss. A soft moan escaped her lips when she reached the image that showed her with panties pulled down. She still held the same pose, her ass drawn to her highest point of reference. She squirmed, as if her body didn't know what to do with all the excitement.

It was more than Dan could bear. He moved behind Matilda on the bed. He ran his cock over her pussy, and she responded by pushing back against him. Normally he would take his time to tease her, making her yearn for his cock, but they were both far beyond a slow build-up. He pushed deep inside her with one steady thrust, making them both moan in gratitude. With a determined momentum, his hips slammed against her ass.

Matilda never turned her head. Instead, she kept her focus on her phone, strategically held where Dan could see the screen over her shoulder. Holding them both in suspense, her finger hovered over the send icon before pressing it. Their passion intensified with each photo she sent.

Only when she reached the photo that showed the explicit view of her pussy and ass did she look back over her shoulder. Her mouth hung open in amazement and intense lust. Dan wasn't sure if she was looking for support before sending it. He slammed harder against her, as if hoping he could push her finger to press send. He felt unable to speak, but, inside his dazed head, his voice was resolute. 'Go on! Don't hold back! Be a slut!'

And then she did it.

"Oh, fuck!" she wailed. "I... I did it! I showed him... everything!"

"I bet...!" Dan began, struggling to formulate words. "I bet he's looking at you right now."

That was too much for either of them. Their thrusts intensified along with their cries of passion. Matilda started shaking as the orgasm took her, and her climatic lust pulled Dan along into ecstasy. Matilda's phone lay face-up next to them on the bed, still showing the last picture she'd sent. Knowing that his wife had willingly sent her boss such an indecent image flooded Dan with animalistic desire. He pressed her ass against his hips, erupting deep inside her.

Part 2

Matilda left for work early the next morning. Her unusual meeting with George wasn't scheduled until the afternoon, but she couldn't wait to get the day started. Approaching the office building, she felt the place had an alluring shimmer to it this morning.

She spotted the reason for that shimmer just after stepping into the elevator. George came walking through the lobby, talking to an associate. Matilda's heart fluttered. She wasn't meant to see him yet. She hadn't thought about how to behave around him when they weren't alone. Acting on an impulse, she pressed the button to shut the elevator doors, but as they started closing, she realized this wasn't how to act normal after a secret date with her boss. She quickly pressed the button to hold the elevator, trying to control her breath as George and the associate approached.

"Good morning," George casually greeted her as they entered the elevator.

"Good morning," Matilda said, hoping her voice didn't give away her nerves. "What floor are you on?"

"Top floor for me, please," George said.

"Third," the associate said.

Matilda pressed their buttons and remained facing the door. That's how casual people behaved in elevators, wasn't it? George and the associate chatted about some business deal behind her. Following her new standard, Matilda wore a tight skirt. She wondered if George dared to sneak peeks at her.

Her heart raced as the elevator approached the third floor. Soon she would be left alone with George. Were they going to kiss now, right there in the elevator? It was going to happen sooner or later, so why wait?

As the doors closed behind the associate, Matilda was just about to turn around and face her boss when she felt him move in close behind her. As the elevator started moving, his hands grabbed her by the waist. She stared straight ahead, chest heaving with excitement.

"So, previous permissions still stand?" George whispered.

In her dazed state, Matilda's brain struggled to catch up, but as his hands traveled down over her hips, she understood what he meant. She nodded softly, and his hands advanced onto her ass. His caress was gentle at first but intensified with every floor they passed. Time seemed to move in slow motion, but lost in the excitement of his touch, Matilda wished time would stop entirely. Was this her life now, her boss groping her whenever he felt like it?

"This is your stop," George said and removed his hands as the bell rang for the floor beneath him.

Matilda gasped as he patted her ass just before the doors opened. The light slap conveyed both admiration and domination. Forcing herself to move, Matilda stepped out of the elevator, hoping her face wasn't half as flustered as she felt.

"See you at five," George said.

Matilda nodded without looking back. "Yes Sir."

It took nearly an hour for Matilda to compose herself to the level where she could focus on work. She constantly had to struggle to block out thoughts popping into her head. Her scheduled make-out with George, the way he groped her in the elevator, not to mention that she would have to tell Dan about it later―it all made her head spin.

And then there was Dan's comment about how she was attracted to men of authority. She hadn't thought of herself as such, but he had a point. It was liberating to admit it to herself. The fact that it was her boss she was having an affair with was a major part of the thrill.

It wasn't an affair though, she corrected herself. People had affairs behind their spouses' backs; Matilda couldn't wait to tell her husband every detail, and it wasn't like she was about to sleep with George. Their scheduled date seemed more like something a couple of teenagers might do. It was all quite silly and innocent. At least that's what she told herself to keep her focus throughout the working day.

Matilda knocked on George's door at exactly five PM.

"Come in," George called from inside.

Matilda opened the door and found her boss sitting back against his desk.

"I'm here for our..." Matilda began, the butterflies in her stomach fluttering vividly. "Uhm, our meeting."

"Yes," George said, smiling as he looked at his watch. "And you're right on time."

Matilda felt jittery. When George asked her for a kiss during their date, it followed a natural momentum. It was notably more awkward to approach a scheduled kiss.

"So, how do we do this?" she asked.

"Well, first off... Do you mind if we lock the door?"

"Sounds like a good idea," Matilda said and turned the key.

George patted the desk next to him, inviting her to join him. Matilda's knees felt weak when she approached, and it was a relief to sit down. They sat in silence for a moment―boss and employee, looking professional in their business suits. Yet, what they were about to do was far from professional.

George placed his hand on her thigh. They looked at each other as he gently caressed her. This was it, Matilda thought. For the first time since she met Dan, she was about to kiss another man. When George leaned in, she met his advances. Their puckered lips connected, tender but electrifying.

To her surprise, George backed away almost immediately. Embarrassed, she found her lips chasing after him. Was that it? She'd been all worked up over something that could be written off as a friendly peck?

George stood, and she could tell he was bracing himself.

"As my dating counselor..." he began, giving her a grin that appeared both bashful and smug at the same time. "Do you think it's appropriate to thank a woman if she sends you sexy pictures?"

He reached into his pocket for his phone. Matilda blushed when she realized he was looking at the picture from the night before.

"Well, if they were to your liking..." she said, finding it difficult to think of something to say while her boss looked at her naked image right in front of her. "I'm sure the woman who sent them wouldn't mind if you let her know."

George nodded, and to Matilda's surprise, he started typing on his phone. A moment later, her phone beeped in the inside pocket of her jacket. She took it out to read the message he had sent her.

"Thanks for the amazing photos. I've looked at them countless times already."

"I'm glad you..." Matilda began but cut herself off when her phone beeped with another message from George.

"Feel free to show me in person, if you feel like it."

Matilda's eyes darted between George and his message. He looked like was about to say something but remained silent.

Oddly, Matilda found it easier to build up the confidence to write her reply than speak it. "Are you asking me to strip?"

George smiled as he read and typed. "I wouldn't be so bold. But I have a proposition for you..."

* * *

"So, what was it?" Dan asked.

He was sitting on their living room couch with his wife next to him, listening as she told him about her meeting with her boss. She was still wearing her business suit, making it very easy to imagine the scenes she was describing. Nervously licking her lips, she took out her phone and showed Dan the message from George.

"How about if you remove something, you get another kiss?"

"Oh, wow... that's..." Dan stuttered, not knowing what to say. "But why did he ask you in a text?"

Dan was amazed by his own question. Out of all the crazy things she was telling him, he concerned himself with how George delivered his indecent proposal?

Matilda shrugged. "I don't know. It's sometimes easier to say things in texts. And I think he wanted to be clear that it wasn't formulated as a question I might say no to."

"Did you text something back?"

Matilda shook her head. "No. I took off my earrings."

"Your earrings? Does that count?"

"George didn't think so, but he still kissed me. Just another peck, so it was still pretty innocent."

Dan had never heard of someone innocently kissing their boss. If this was the innocent part, what more had she done?

"But at least it showed he was serious," Matilda continued. "I took off my jacket, and we kissed again. But I could tell he was holding back still. So, I started unbuttoning my blouse."

She paused, studying Dan's reaction. He did his best to look unperturbed, and Matilda continued.

"I felt a bit lightheaded―like, what am I doing, undressing in my boss's office? But I had made up my mind beforehand to go ahead and make out with him. I mean, I haven't kissed anyone but you for many years, so I figured I should make the most of it."

She was speaking rapidly, as if eager to get everything out.

"It was very strange to kiss someone else," she continued. "But also very exciting. I think I started unzipping my skirt before we broke the kiss. And when he backed away, I stood up and peeled down my skirt. I felt a bit embarrassed―both because I was standing in my boss's office in just my underwear and because it was showing how desperate I was to continue making out."

She blushed, and Dan wondered if it was entirely from the memory of what she'd been doing or if at least a part of her was bashful to tell her husband about it.

"Up until then, it was just our lips touching," she continued, "but then his hands got a bit busy. We continued making out standing up, and at first, he was just caressing my back. But his hands moved lower and lower until... I'd told him repeatedly that he can touch my ass whenever he wants, and I guess it didn't make a difference that I was now in my underwear.

She giggled, but Dan couldn't focus on what was potentially funny. He was too busy imagining his wife in just her bra and panties, having her ass fondled by the man she was making out with. He flinched when Matilda put her hand on his crotch. She casually stroked the outline of his erection as she continued talking.

"And then his hands wandered up again. He stopped kissing me when he reached my bra, and it was pretty obvious what he wanted me to remove next. In the heat of the moment, I kind of thought that I had already shown him my breasts in the pictures, so it wouldn't make much difference if I did it again. I know it's a huge difference doing it in person, but to be honest..."

She paused briefly as she unzipped Dan's pants and pulled out his rock-hard cock and proceeded to stroke it. Dan was speechless.

"It was such a turn-on to make out while he was completely dressed and I just wore my underwear," she continued. "I wanted to make the contrast even larger. I asked him to help me with my bra. We started making out again while he fiddled with the clasp. And when he slid the bra from my shoulder, I was like 'this is really happening―I'm making out with my boss, topless in his office.' My head was spinning."

Her rosy cheeks were a telltale sign of how turned on she was from just remembering the experience.

"And then?" Dan pressed, sounding more eager than he cared to let on.

Matilda drew a slight smile. "Then he asked if he could touch them."

"Your...?" Dan began, his gaze falling to his wife's chest. Her tits strained her blouse.

"Yeah. It was kind of expected, given the circumstances. And I think my exact response was 'Yes, as long as no one is watching.'"

"Probably a good idea," Dan said, realizing only afterward that his wife had given her boss another hall pass. Did Dan really think it was a good idea to allow her boss to grope her tits at will, as long as no one else saw it? Matilda halted her stroking hand for a moment, looking deep into Dan's eyes, as if trying to read the meaning of his response. Dan said nothing, but his cock twitched in her hand.

"He was a bit teasing," Matilda said and resumed stroking his cock. "He caressed me, roaming around but never quite reaching them. Soon I was like 'go on, already―grab 'em!' I had decided to cross this line and wanted to go through with it. So, I took his hands and..."

She trailed off and took Dan's hands, lifting them to her breasts. They were concealed behind her blouse and bra, and she must have realized she wasn't fully illustrating her story. She pushed Dan's hands away and undid her blouse. She quickly shed it along with the bra. Dan stared wide-eyed at her bare tits. He had seen them a thousand times before, but knowing she had shown them to someone else only hours before made him see them in a brand new, sultry light. She smirked and guided his hands back to her breasts. They somehow felt new to his hands. The woman he married would never let her boss grope her like that, but the woman in front of him apparently did. Matilda smiled and returned her hand to where he ached for it.

"It was so weird," she said, "having my boss touch me like that."

"Weird?"

"OK―exciting. But as we continued to make out, I realized that next time he stopped I would only have one thing left to take off. And I wasn't sure it was a good idea."

"No?" Dan asked, sounding more surprised than he felt he should. Of course, it shouldn't be a good idea to strip naked in her boss's office.

"Yeah, I mean I wanted to, of course," she said, blushing at her honesty. "But I hadn't told him that I wasn't prepared to have sex with him. I was worried he might expect me to go all the way if I took my underwear off."

"So, you didn't?"

"Well, I didn't have to decide for a while. We just continued to make out for god knows how long. But eventually, his fingers traced along the hem of my thong. And when he backed away, it was obvious I had to make a call."

"And...?" Dan pressed.

Matilda smirked. "As crazy as it may sound, I could only think of reasons to go ahead and strip. I mean, I'd already sent naked pictures to him. And frankly, I desperately wanted to take them off―both to continue making out with him and to let him see me naked in person. But do you know what ultimately made the decision?"

Dan shook his head at her rhetorical question.

"You," she said.

"Me?" Dan asked and expected her to say she stopped herself because of their marriage.

"Yes, I started thinking about telling you about it later. I didn't want to have to tell you I chickened out. So, the moment he removed his lips, I hooked my thumbs in the hem of my underwear and pulled them down."

"Wow," Dan said. "What did he do?"

"Nothing, at first. He seemed surprised I was so quick to take them off. I have no idea how long he just watched me in silence. I guess I felt a bit nervous, standing there naked in front of him. Not knowing what else to do, I did a little twirl."

She stood and unzipped her skirt. When it fell to the floor, Dan's eyes were drawn to her naked pussy. Had she driven home without her panties?

"I left them in his office," Matilda explained, reading the question on his mind. She paused, glancing at her husband's rock-hard cock. She gave him an encouraging look, as if expecting him to say something. All Dan managed was to stare. She was noticeably wet, and he assumed she would have been at least as turned on when displaying herself to her boss.

"He looked surprised I had stripped for him," she continued, "but also pleased. I asked if he thought I deserved another kiss. He grinned, but instead of kissing me, he said he had another question for me. I got worried. I assumed he was going to ask me to have sex with him, and I wasn't prepared to go that far. But somehow I think he understood that. He had something else in mind, though I'm not sure it was more innocent, per se."

tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,477 Followers