All You Have to Do is Ask

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,477 Followers

They both knew Dan wouldn't last long. He held on as long as he could, wanting to prolong this magical moment, but Matilda's warm embrace around his cock was overwhelming, and the evidence on her face of what had just happened enhanced his lust for her. When he approached the point of no return he pulled out, and Matilda showed how she wanted him to finish. She moved swiftly to once again kneel on the floor.

"Yes, do it!" She encouraged him.

Dan erupted, showering his wife's already cum-covered face. The intensity of the release was mindboggling, augmented by an evening of erotic build-up and the sight of his wife's slutty demeanor. Dan's climax seemed to go on forever, and each splash against Matilda's face seemed to widen her delighted smile. Amazed, she started giggling.

"Oh, wow," Dan said as his eruption finally subsided.

"Yes, wow," Matilda agreed, looking down at the cum that had dripped to her chest. "If I'd had any doubt that you enjoyed what happened tonight, that certainly proved it wrong. I must be a complete mess!"

She turned her attention to the side and winked. Dan hadn't registered that her boss had returned and was busy putting his clothes back on.

"You look amazing," George said.

"I feel amazing," she said, her voice calm in the aftermath of it all.

No one spoke as George continued to get dressed. Yet, Dan didn't perceive it as an awkward silence. George didn't rush to flee the scene, using the time instead to put his suit back on as an opportunity to store mental images of Matilda's debauched state―as did Dan.

"I'll see myself out," George said eventually, keeping his attention on Matilda. "Come by my office Monday morning. And bring your calendar. I want to plan our next trips."

"Of course," Matilda said. "I'm looking forward to them already."

Epilogue

Six months later, Matilda had many times thought about how little her life had changed. Sure, the passionate side of her marriage had certainly escalated, but their everyday routines remained pretty much intact―a monotonous mix of work, sleep, laughs, and unheated arguments over what movie to watch on a Friday night. Most days, she didn't even see George, and her days at the office were largely unaffected.

Then again, there were certain new elements to her life, ranging from subtle to extraordinary. Belonging to the former category, she no longer had to wonder if her boss was checking her out whenever she caught his eye from across the room. Of course, he was.

And sometimes he wasn't satisfied by merely looking. Whenever she felt a hand on her ass, she always acted unperturbed, both because she didn't want to attract attention from other employees and because she felt it wasn't something that needed acknowledging. It was just her boss casually showing his appreciation. If too many days passed without seeing George, she'd typically send him a sexy selfie of what he'd been missing. More often than not, she'd get called into his office the following day for one of those more substantial additions to her life―dutifully sucking her boss's cock.

Those meetings were often followed by a selfie to her husband, especially when there was noticeable evidence of what she'd done on her face. Other times, she would casually mention blowing her boss in conversation over dinner. She could always see that spark in Dan's eye, and while he rarely acted on it straight away, he would usually fuck her later that night.

And then there were the business trips, where she could give herself completely to George. They didn't happen as frequently as she wanted, but that was compensated by a very liberal policy for what constituted a special occasion. After most every celebration at work, no matter how insignificant, she'd end up with George inside her, either at the office or back at his place. Once, she ran into him on a girls' night out, and the mere coincidence felt like an opportunity too great to pass on. They did their best to be quiet as he fucked her against the bathroom wall.

She didn't offer an excuse for where she'd been when she returned to her girlfriends, and they didn't ask. Having an affair with her boss felt so natural that Matilda didn't think it needed to be discussed, but she wondered sometimes about those of her married friends who were self-employed. Who did they have an affair with? They were an attractive bunch, and she could no longer imagine them being entirely monogamous. For their sake, she hoped they weren't.

It was sometimes a nuisance to break the heat of the moment to call or text her husband. Yet, Matilda and George always found interesting ways to pass the time as they waited for Dan's reply. So far, Dan had only turned down her request once, and while disappointing at the time, it turned out he just wanted to make a special occasion a few days later even more special. For George's birthday, she was delivered on his doorstep in nothing but a coat, which her driver―her loving husband―took from her when George opened the door, leaving her naked at his disposal for 24 hours.

Yet, both the subtle and substantial additions to her life just seemed like previously overlooked pieces of a puzzle, requiring no adjustment of other pieces in her life to fit in.

Tonight certainly didn't fall under the subtle category. George had been unavailable all week, and Matilda hadn't been able to fulfill her fellatrix duties. Rather than scheduling a meeting the next day, she had him come over to her house straight away. It didn't take much convincing.

Her husband was working late, but just like Matilda hoped, he arrived with perfect timing. She didn't greet him at the door, knowing that the sounds would guide Dan to the living room. He didn't seem the slightest surprised to find her there, kneeling naked before her seated boss, worshipping his cock.

With her husband around, she didn't need to ask if it was OK to fuck her boss tonight. Dan, of course, did nothing to stop her. In fact, neither he nor Matilda nor George said a single word from the time Dan arrived home to Matilda riding her boss on the couch. Seemingly unperturbed, Dan just went about his business, even if he found many excuses to do things in the living room, next to where Matilda was fucking her boss.

Yet, words weren't the only way to communicate. George greedily parted Matilda's cheeks, presenting to Dan the inviting center of his wife's ass. Soon thereafter, Matilda was initiated into the order of blessed women who'd experienced this pinnacle of sexual pleasure—simultaneously taking a cock in her ass and her pussy.

It wasn't what she had planned for the evening, but once she adjusted to the intensity of it all, it felt like something a woman should be treated to from time to time. Wedged between her husband and her boss, she marveled at the fulfilling sensation of their cocks moving in and out of her. And it dawned on her that this captured perfectly her new life. She was one man's devoted wife but two men's devoted slut, just like she was meant to be.

The end

A big thanks to Ravenna for comments on the first draft.

It took me a long time to finish this story. Happy to hear how it turned out.

tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,477 Followers
1...5678910