All You Have to Do is Ask

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what was it?" Dan pressed.

Matilda shook her head. Dan couldn't tell if it was in response to his eager curiosity or because of what George had asked her.

"He asked me to touch myself," she said. She let her sentence hang in the air, studying Dan's reaction as he took it in.

"I was thinking on the way home that it was pretty damn brash," she continued. "Even with the rules we agreed on, it's a bold thing for a boss to ask an employee. But at the time, I was so fucking horny that I was mainly grateful. I just asked 'where?' He pointed to his desk, and, as I climbed on top of it, I was thinking about the countless times I've sat by this desk, going over budgets and numbers. Now I was about to touch myself, simply because he asked me to. I think I was shaking with excitement."

She stepped over to Dan and straddled his lap. Dan could see her dripping wetness. Teasing herself and his eyes, she ran her middle finger over her folds, encroaching but never quite reaching her clit.

"He sat down in his chair," she continued. "I lay down flat on my back with my feet on the edge of his desk and my legs spread open towards him. I've never felt so exposed in my life. It was amazing. And then..."

She interrupted herself with a deep sigh as her finger reached its target. She rubbed her clit with a steady rhythm, showing Dan what she had shown her boss only hours before. Dan had watched his wife play with herself before, but knowing she had just done it before someone else made it look even more erotic. He found himself hypnotized by the circular motion of her fingers.

He gasped when she suddenly reached for his erection. Holding it in place, she placed it at her opening. They moaned in unison as she impaled herself.

"He just sat there watching..." she panted, sliding up and down Dan's cock. "Watching as I played with myself. I wanted to come, but I didn't. I wanted to perform for him! I felt so sexy!"

She threw her head back in pleasure and rode Dan with increasing fervor. Dan watched his wife with amazement. Yet, this brazen side of her seemed perfectly fitting―masturbating in front of her boss seemed like the natural thing for her to do.

"And then..." she said.

Dan grunted. There was more? Matilda paced her grinding motion as she collected herself. At least Dan wasn't the only one struggling to hold back.

"He said he owed me another kiss," she continued. "He asked me to come and sit in his lap. I was a bit confused, and I didn't really want to stop touching myself. But it also felt good to follow his instructions. I got off his desk and straddled him. He hadn't unzipped his pants or anything, but he was obviously... you know. Even though I wasn't going to fuck him, I loved that his hard cock was so close―just inches from my cunt."

She held Dan's gaze as the words left her mouth. He'd never heard her use that word before. Then again, she was saying a lot of things he'd never heard before.

"I leaned in to kiss him," she said, bouncing on Dan's cock. "But he put a finger on my lips. I must have looked disappointed, but he smiled and said he hadn't asked me to stop. At first, I didn't understand what he meant, but then I realized he wanted me to keep touching myself. So, I did. Of course, I did. I played... with my cunt... while we kissed."

Her voice was erratic, her words following the rhythm of her bouncing motion. To illustrate her story, her hand went to her clit, and she leaned in and kissed Dan. His head was spinning, finding it hard to accept that what she was saying was true. What kind of woman masturbated naked in her boss's lap―just because he asked her to?

"I felt like such a slut," she said, a devilish grin flashed through her lustful expression. "I tried to hold back, but it was impossible. He groped me while I touched myself... right there in his lap!"

Her voice shivered with excitement. It was clear she was approaching the point of no return. Had Dan been able to think straight, he might have been shocked by what his wife was describing. Or he might have been proud over their bond―strong enough to permit her to live out these sinful desires. But his brain was a clutter of lust. He had but one clear goal―to not come before her story was done.

"I came so hard, babe!" she screamed. "It was so good!"

She held Dan's gaze, as if needing to see his face through her inevitable peak.

"And... before I left..." she continued, using every last bit of self-control to muster her words. "He asked to see me again tomorrow!"

They exploded in unison, staring into each other's eyes.

Part 3

There were a few details Matilda never got around to mention to her husband. For instance, she didn't tell him how awkward it was to get dressed with George watching. Nor did she tell Dan about how her boss gave her a ride home and that it was just before dropping her off that he asked to see her again the next day. They made out in the car, which she never brought up with Dan either, but it wasn't because she wanted to hide these details. In the heat of the moment, she merely had to rush to reveal the most shocking details of her day.

So why wasn't her husband honest with her? She'd felt his cock pulsate in her hand when she told him about her outrageous behavior. She'd seen the lust in his eyes as she told him she was going to see her boss again the next day. They had shared an intense climax, fueled by her brave confession.

She dressed the next morning according to her new norm―a short skirt, stockings, a tight blouse, and high heels. It was bordering the limits of what was acceptable for work, but George seemed to enjoy it. Once again, she made sure Dan got to see her before he left. She saw that familiar sparkle in his eyes as he took her in, and she was sure she felt his cock harden as she hugged him goodbye. Yet, he said nothing. All things considered, Matilda cherished how dressing sexy to appeal to her boss was so ordinary that it didn't even deserve to be commented on. But why couldn't Dan acknowledge that he too adored this new side of her?

Soon after she sat down at her desk, she received an email from George, asking her to come see him after lunch. This was earlier than she expected, and she was surprised he chose to schedule their appointment over their official work email. He was brief and to the point, not alluding to the nature of their meeting. She wrote a short reply, keeping to George's professional tone. Her heart pounded in her chest, and she repeatedly had to correct her typing. What was he going to ask of her this time? Her head was already spinning, and she was tempted to sneak into the bathroom to relieve herself. Yet, she refrained. If she waited a few hours, her relief would be so much greater if George asked her to do it in front of her again.

Instead, she texted her husband. "Seeing my boss after lunch already. What do you think about that?"

It was a strange question. She didn't know herself how she expected Dan to interpret it, but she needed a reaction. It took nearly an hour before she got a reply.

"I think you're going to come home in a very good mood."

It ended with a winky emoji. Matilda shook her head. What he wrote was true, of course. He wasn't pretending to get nothing out of what she was up to. Yet, he still wasn't as open as she was.

She thought briefly that maybe his delayed response was because he'd first crafted a longer message, perhaps explaining how he admired her for so boldly acting out her sinful desires for both of them. Perhaps he'd written a response where he admitted that he loved how his wife was turning into a shameless slut.

Yet, she knew she shouldn't read too much into it. He might just be busy at work, which she should be too. She turned her focus to her duties. Just like the previous days, she ticked off her tasks in stampede, as if haste would make time move faster towards her appointment with George.

* * *

Dan was restless during his lunch break, and his anxiousness carried over into the afternoon as he waited to hear from his wife. He never left his desk, knowing that his excitement was visible if he stood up. He made up various lude scenarios of what his wife might be up to at that very moment. Each of them ended similarly, and he had to remind himself that Matilda had made it clear she wasn't going to have sex with her boss. She'd drawn the line at that.

But hadn't she already been very close the day before, masturbating while making out with George? Wouldn't he ask her to go even further today? Dan blessed having his own office―if not, his coworkers would have heard his heavy breath.

He flinched out of his daydreams when his phone rang. It was Matilda calling, and he rushed to answer.

"Hello?!"

"Hi honey," Matilda said. "It's me."

Her voice was far more controlled than he'd expected.

"How did it go?" he asked. "Or are you still waiting to..."

"No, I saw him," Matilda cut in.

"And...?"

"Someone's curious," Matilda teased, but her tone lacked playful excitement.

"Uhm, I guess," Dan said. "Maybe."

Matilda stayed silent, as if expecting a longer answer.

"Well, it didn't go the way I thought it would," she said eventually.

"Oh, why?"

"Well, for starters, George's secretary, Annie, was there when I got to his office. For a moment, I was worried he'd filled her in on what we'd been doing―maybe to have her cover for us or something. But he looked very serious, so I could tell he had other things on his mind. Turned out I completely stuffed up the numbers on a big contract."

"Everyone makes mistakes," Dan said.

"Not me, and this was a really big one. We could have lost millions. I felt so stupid. I thought I was able to keep my head straight even though... you know. I even thought I was more efficient than usual. But it turns out I've completely lost my focus. Luckily, Annie caught the mistake."

"So, it's not too late to fix it?" Dan asked. He could hear the distress in her voice.

"Hopefully not. George and Annie are flying out next week to sign the contracts, so we're trying to fix everything now. But it's a lot to go through, and there's no room for another mistake. So, I expect it's going to be a late night at the office."

"Sorry your day didn't turn out the way you hoped."

Matilda sighed. "No, it did not. And I expect this is the end of whatever we've been doing lately. It seems I can't keep my head straight. And George did not seem happy about it."

"Let me know how it goes," Dan said. "Love you."

Matilda sighed. "Will do. Love you too."

When they hung up, Dan remained sitting with his phone in his hand. For some men, their wife working late with their boss was a cause for concern, but Dan was mostly worried nothing would happen. He had no idea what he and Matilda were up to, but it didn't feel right to end it now. They had opened a peculiar door, and they weren't done exploring what hid behind it.

On the other hand, maybe it was about time they put a lid on things, Dan rationalized. Whatever they were doing was all so confusing. When he was younger and more insecure, he would be upset if his girlfriend so much as looked at another man. That mindset wasn't something to strive for―but this? Was it any better to get turned on by the idea of his wife acting like an outright slut around her boss? It went against all he'd been taught about how a man should feel.

These thoughts stayed with him throughout the day. By the time his wife called again, he'd almost managed to convince himself that ending her affair was for the best. He was in his car back home from work and answered on the speakerphone.

"Hi honey," Matilda said. "I don't have much time, so I'll keep this short. We're still working, but Annie just left for the day."

She sounded stressed, but there was also something else in her tone―a cheerful contrast to the troubled vibe Dan picked up when he last spoke to her.

"Oh, so it's just you and George now?" he asked, realizing that his question sounded loaded. "I guess you've sorted things out then."

"Yeah, almost. But we still need to work late. George just left to get coffee. And..."

From the nervous excitement in her voice, before she trailed off, Dan knew there was more coming.

"And?" he pressed, unable to contain his curiosity.

"Well, before he left, he asked me a question."

She paused, as if waiting for Dan to ask what it was, but he couldn't muster a word. All he'd suppressed during the past hours welled up inside him, making his mouth dry. Maybe this wasn't over after all.

"He asked if he could spank me," Matilda said shortly.

"Oh, wow," was all Dan managed.

"Yeah, pretty kinky, hey? He confessed he'd thought about doing it for a long time―before we started dating, or whatever. And guess I should have known he'd be into that―he's given my ass a fair few pats over the past days. I guess it was an appropriate time to bring it up after I almost ruined his business."

She broke out in a nervous giggle.

"What did you say?" Dan asked, and Matilda went quiet.

"Well, yes, of course," she said, as is if it was the only possible answer. "I think he could have asked me just about anything, but spanking me seems fitting. I guess it's kind of hot that he's going to punish me. Fucking hot, actually. I mean..."

Her voice grew jittery, and it seemed it only then dawned on her what she'd agreed to.

"I don't know," she continued. "I'll tell you more later. I have to get back to work. I'm gonna focus now so I don't stuff up again. Or maybe I should!"

She broke out in a burst of nervous laughter.

"Sure," Dan said. "You can tell me about it later."

"I'd tell you not to wait up, but I guess you will anyway. Love you."

"Love you too," Dan said.

After hanging up, images of what his wife was about to do started popping up in his head. The excitement hit him like a wall. He pulled over to collect himself.

* * *

"I think that's all done," George said and closed his laptop.

Matilda nodded. For the past hours, the two of them had worked together as if nothing was out of the ordinary, revising and double-checking every line of the budget to fix her mistakes. Yet, she'd turned increasingly quiet with the progress they made. Every number she fixed was a step closer to her punishment.

Or was it a reward? She couldn't tell. She'd been spanked before―by Dan and ex-boyfriends. Apparently, her ass was inspiring. But being spanked by her boss was entirely different from anything she'd experienced before. It went against all she knew was right, and it made her lust boil.

"So how do we do this?" she asked, trying to act calm.

"It's getting late. Maybe we should save it for another day."

Matilda was stunned. Another day? Had she been all worked up for nothing?

"Oh, uhm, OK..." she stuttered.

"Or..." George said, making a dramatic pause. "Or you can ask me to do it now."

The epiphany hit Matilda like a ton of bricks. All this time, she'd made George ask the questions, putting all the pressure on him. She'd been so taken with all the excitement that she hadn't noticed how selfish she'd been. George had to take all the risks, effectively giving her the power. How was that fair?

And with that first revelation followed another. It wasn't just with George she'd been selfish. She thought of her husband, and she felt overcome by remorse. It wasn't because she was in her boss's office for very non-professional reasons. It was her stupid pride that filled her with shame. So, what if Dan wasn't explicitly telling her how much he enjoyed her recent adventures? His actions spoke louder than any words possibly could. What he allowed her to experience was beyond anything a wife could ever ask from her husband. Why would she jeopardize it all by pushing him to explain something that so clearly defied logic?

She hung her head before looking up to meet her boss's eyes. "Sir, can you please spank me? I deserve it."

George drew a crooked smile. "Of course. But you'll have to give me a kiss first."

He pulled her in and pressed his mouth on hers. She responded immediately, and their tongues danced. When his hands dropped to her ass, she instinctively pushed back against his greedy touch. A slight moan escaped her mouth into his when he gave her a playful slap.

Looking down at her, George still looked amused, but there was also a distinct hunger in his eyes. Matilda felt nervous, and, in lack of anything better to do, she felt perhaps she should ask him again. But she didn't have to.

"Lean over against the desk," George commanded.

Matilda turned and placed her palms against the desk.

"Like this?" she asked, looking back over her shoulder.

George nodded and moved in close. He ran his hand over her back, tracing the curvature of her arched posture. She gasped as his hand landed on her ass. It wasn't hard, but the reality of what had just started was shocking. Here she was―a strong-minded and professional woman―willingly taking a spanking by her boss. And all she could think about was to memorize every detail so she could tell her husband all about it later.

* * *

"So, he only spanked you over the skirt?" Dan asked. He and his wife were seated on their living room couch, where he'd waited up for her. Sleeping without knowing how her night went wasn't an option. From the moment she came home, he could tell she was aroused, but she also seemed more nervous than the previous times she'd come home after spending time with George. And if she had something to be nervous about, Dan knew he had reason to be equally nervous―and thrilled.

Matilda shook her head. "No. At first, he did, but then he pulled up my skirt. He just watched me like that for a while as I leaned over his desk. I asked if he wanted me to pull my underwear down."

"You asked?"

"Yeah. I mean, I wore a thong, so it wouldn't have been in the way. But it felt right, you know. He nodded, and I pulled them down for him."

"And then he spanked you?"

Matilda nodded. "Yeah. It wasn't very hard, but the reality of it... It was embarrassing as hell!"

"Embarrassing?"

"You know... My boss was spanking me! But honey... it's so sexy."

"And then?" Dan pressed. He could tell she had more things on her mind.

"Well, he spanked me like that for a while. Spanking and groping. And then he said he wanted me to lie across his lap. His office chair has big armrests, so instead, he pulled out the visitor chair I usually use when I'm in his office. It felt weird walking over to him with my skirt pulled up to my waist. It seemed almost less embarrassing to lie down in his lap."

She giggled nervously.

"So, he spanked you again?" Dan asked.

"Yeah. For quite some time. Like I said, he didn't do it hard, but it added up."

She stood and hiked her skirt up.

"Can you tell?" she asked, twisting her torso to see for herself. Her cheeks had a rosy hue, and she broke out in a pleased grin but it only lasted a second. She looked nervous.

"But that wasn't the end, I assume," Dan said.

Matilda shook her head. "No, then... God, I didn't think it would be so difficult to tell you. It all seemed to make sense at the time and still when I was driving home."

"Just tell me," Dan said. His mouth felt dry. The image of his wife bare-assed over her boss's lap still spun in his head―and yet there was more. He desperately needed to know what. He shifted in his seat in a half-assed attempt to hide his erection.

"First off..." Matilda began. "Remember how we agreed I could do what felt right in the heat of the moment, as long as..."

"As long as you didn't sleep with him, yes."

Matilda nodded softly. "And today, I think I reached the limit of that. At least I think I stayed within the limits."

"With the spanking, you mean?"

1...34567...10