All You Have to Do is Ask

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They started kissing. At first, it was gentle pecks, and they paused between kisses, occasionally sipping their wine. George had his arm around her, pulling her in. Matilda suddenly broke away, but only to place their glasses on the coffee table in front of them. When they resumed kissing, their hands were freed up. Dan had often gotten a kick out of how other men lusted for her, but watching someone grope her naked body was simply exceptional. George was greedy with her tits, and she moaned as he tended to her excited nipples.

Matilda's hands also got increasingly busy. At first, she roamed over his chest and arms, but her hand soon traveled downwards. Her boss grunted as she reached his cock and continued to caress the outline of his cock through his pants. She'd never looked more naked to Dan, and it wasn't just because of the contrast to the dressed man beside her. She was exposing a new side of her sexuality―one not aimed directly at him.

She unwrapped what she lusted for, expertly unbuttoning George's fly with one hand. She reached inside for a few seconds before retrieving her hand to unbuckle his belt. Pulling down his pants and underwear, she grinned from ear to ear as her eyes feasted on his erection. She let out a pleased "mmm" as she wrapped her fingers around it.

Dan was consumed by the scene in front of him―his naked wife making out with their guest while pumping her fist over his cock. It left Dan sitting there with his mouth gaping. Matilda's lustful face momentarily cracked into amusement as she glanced over and caught his dumbfounded expression.

"Sir..." she began, her voice soft yet full of promise as she turned her focus back to George. "Can I please suck your dick?"

George nodded, and Matilda lifted her feet onto the couch, kneeling beside her boss as she thanked him for his generosity with a deep kiss. Slowly but without hesitation, she lowered her head towards the cock in her hand. Her eyes never met Dan's, as if he couldn't possibly have anything to say about what she was about to do. She did, however, tuck her hair behind her ear, making sure nothing obstructed his view as her open mouth approached what it hungered for.

Without faltering, she wrapped her lips around George's cock, letting out a pleased moan, which was echoed by deeper grunts from both George and himself. Even as she slid her lips up and down George's shaft, Dan could see her blissful smile. George's hand reached for her ass, greedily groping her as she pleasured him.

She released his saliva-glistening cock from her mouth and stared affectionately at it for a moment before proceeding to rub her face against it. Just like George had a thing for her ass, she obviously had a thing for his dick. Still, Dan felt no jealousy. He had merely married a woman who sometimes craved to worship her boss's cock. There was no need to read more or less into what was happening than that.

So far, Matilda had opened George's pants just enough to set his erection free, but she craved further access. She moved to the floor and hooked her hands into his pants and pulled them down. George assisted her by raising his hips off the couch. As the kneeling Matilda proceeded to strip him off his pants, shoes, and socks, George unbuttoned his shirt. Dan was fascinated by how it all seemed to flow with a natural momentum―his wife and her boss working together to undress him for another of his regular blowjobs. Eager to get back to work, Matilda soon had her lips around George's cock. He grunted and never bothered to remove his unbuttoned shirt as he leaned back to enjoy her skills.

From his angle, Dan couldn't see the cock moving in and out of his wife's mouth. Still, the sloppy wet sounds to the rhythm of her bobbing head required little of his imagination. He also got an unobstructed view of her pussy, which left no doubt about how excited she was to be a total slut for her boss. George assisted her by holding her hair out of the way, and his clasping hand became increasingly domineering as he controlled the speed of her bobbing head. Muffled moans filled the room as he pushed deep inside her mouth.

She panted when George pulled her off his cock. "God, I love having your dick in my mouth! I know you're a busy man, Sir, but I hope you'll have time to let me do this a lot."

Though she spoke to her boss, Dan still felt like her words were directed at him, making sure she'd truly captured her rules correctly. He felt no need to protest.

"Of course," George said and pushed her mouth back to his cock. "We'll make it at least a weekly appointment."

Matilda hummed in excited agreement as she continued to pleasure him, driven by her boss's hand at the back of her head. Dan couldn't tell what excited him the most―the sight of his wife having her mouth roughly fucked, seeing how much she enjoyed it, or knowing that this was going to be a regular part of her life from now on.

After once again pulling her up for air, George released her hair. She turned around to meet Dan's eyes, and he could see her lust on her face. Her lipstick was smeared around her mouth, and strands of saliva dangled from her chin. Yet, she drew an annoyed smirk as her eyes dropped to Dan's crotch.

"Honey," she said, clearly struggling with her composure. "I understand if you just want to watch, but couldn't you at least make yourself comfortable?"

She didn't wait for a reply before turning her focus back to George. Instead of once again attacking his cock, she wedged herself deep between his thighs. Dan listened to the wet sound of his wife worshipping her boss's balls. On purpose or not, she arched her back, giving her one-man audience an alluring view of her exposed ass and pussy. Dan unzipped his pants to release his throbbing erection.

When she next turned back to look at him, she grinned from ear to ear at the sight―her proud husband, cock in hand. It seemed to encourage her, and she rose to her feet. She straddled George, and Dan once again got to watch them make out with. This time, however, more than their mouths engaged. She rubbed against George's erection, sliding her slippery pussy up and down its entire length. Dan held his breath each time she reached her highest point, anticipating that when she lowered back down, the cock might slip inside her. Yet, she showed impressive control.

Had there been any doubt in Dan's mind that she was deliberately holding him in suspense, she made it entirely clear when she turned around, placing one foot on the couch cushion on either side of George's thighs. Leaning back against George, she grabbed his cock with one hand and rubbed it against her open pussy.

"Honey..." she panted, drawing Dan's eyes up to meet hers. She radiated nothing but lust. "Do you think..." She interrupted herself with a loud moan. "Can I...?"

Had Dan not been equally stupefied by excitement, he'd probably have found her lack of eloquence amusing. Through his fog of lust, he realized she was showing her commitment to the rules he'd given her.

"Of course," he said, answering the question she couldn't formulate. "You don't have to ask if I'm around and can intervene if things go too far. And it would be pretty weird if your boss came over and you didn't fuck him."

His own words sounded distant to him, and he wasn't sure himself if he was providing another standing free-card or merely encouraging her to go through with what he now desperately wanted to witness. Either way, it all seemed to make sense to his wife, who nodded in agreement. Hovering over George, she aimed his cock at her pussy. She looked at Dan, but he didn't meet her gaze. He was transfixed on the sight of Matilda slowly impaling herself. The room united in a deep sigh.

Matilda remained still, squatting with her knees pointing in opposite directions, inviting Dan to take in what she looked like with her boss cock buried to the base inside her. That part of Dan that had found it hard to fully believe Matilda's stories vanished in an instant. Now witnessing it with his own eyes, what baffled him the most was that it had taken years of marriage for something so innate to occur.

When she started to move, George grabbed onto her hips and helped her slowly rise and fall. Her shoes had fallen off, but she still had her stockings, and their laced hems seemed to point like arrows to what was happening between them. Up and down, she moved, unveiling almost all of George's cock before once again taking its entire length inside her. In trance, Dan slowly stroked himself.

Matilda and her lover gradually increased their pace, and her tits bounced to the rhythm of her chant. "Oh, god! This cock is so good...inside me! I love... fucking... my... boss!"

George eased her down on her back next to him. Before moving on top of her, he removed his shirt. Matilda curled her legs, grabbing her knees to pull herself invitingly open as she patiently waited to be mounted. Their lack of haste showed they had plenty of time to enjoy each other―tonight and for the foreseeable future. Matilda sighed in fulfillment as George entered her once again.

She wrapped her arms around him, pulling him in for a deep kiss while he ground on top of her. Their lovemaking appeared more affectionate than the strictly pornographic images Dan had conceived from her stories. It made sense. He couldn't expect his wife to dive into an ongoing affair without a genuine attraction. Yet, Dan felt not the slightest threatened by this. He knew she wasn't relishing her sexual relationship with her boss despite being married. It was the very fact that she was in a loving marriage and still slept with her boss that truly fulfilled her desire. Even as a spectator, Dan knew he played as big of a part in her erotic bliss as the cock currently pumping in and out of her.

Watching their sweaty bodies rubbing against each other reminded Dan that he too was boiling. He also wanted to remove anything blocking his encouraging erection from Matilda's view, which was more hampered now with her head against the couch seat. He disrobed without taking his eyes off his wife and her lover.

When she turned her head to look at him, Dan proudly showed off his erection. He couldn't tell to what extent it was his salutation or if it was George suddenly hitting the right spot that made her face morph into that expression Dan knew very well―brows wrinkled and her mouth gaping, as if shocked by her intense pleasure. She was getting close, and George must have learned to read her signals too. He slammed into her harder and harder, making her moans sing to the beat of his thrusts. Gradually, he lifted his upper body away from hers, first to steady himself above her on straightened arms and then to a kneeling position. He held her by her thighs and pulled her against him to meet his thrusts. Dan was awestruck by the sight of his wife losing control.

"Yes, yes...!" she screamed as her body started shaking. "I'm...! Fuck me! Take me! I'm coming!"

George grunted as he drove her through her orgasm. He pushed deep inside her at her peak, and Dan assumed he'd just watched another man come inside his wife. Yet, after Matilda's trembling aftershocks subsided, George pulled out and revealed with his towering erection that he'd held back. Dan was pleased that the man fucking his wife had the skills and mindset to make their sessions last. Matilda deserved nothing less.

Matilda too was noticeably pleased to see the night had more in store for her, grinning from ear to ear when her eyes fell on George's erection. She flipped to her hands and knees, arching her back to invite her boss to take her again. Yet, George showed constraint. Instead of diving back in, he only let his hand get busy, greedily groping her ass.

At first, Matilda waited patiently, eyes forward as her boss fondled her. But when his hands wandered in between her cheeks, she started pushing back against his touch. From Dan's angle, he couldn't see the details, but his wife's sudden gasp gave him a pretty good idea of where George's fingers had touched her.

She looked back over her shoulder. "Do you want to fuck my ass?"

George replied with a grunt.

"That's OK, right honey?" Matilda asked, turning her focus to Dan. "I mean, he's my boss, he can fuck me in any hole he wants, right?"

It was a strange logic that seemed to make sense to everyone in the room.

"Hold on a second," Dan said and rose from his seat. He started walking towards the stairs.

"The lube is in my luggage," Matilda said.

Not looking back at her, Dan drew a smirk at his wife's preparedness for her business trip and steered his steps towards her bags. It took him a minute or so to find the tube of lube, but the only thing that had happened behind his back while he was busy was that his wife had relaxed her arms now rested on her chest against the couch cushion, making herself even more open to her boss. Dan thought that approaching another man while sporting a raging erection might have felt awkward in many situations, but seeing as that man was currently spreading Matilda's cheeks apart to drink in her uttermost exposure, this wasn't an evening where modesty was an issue.

Not wanting to interrupt the scene, Dan left the tube within arm's reach for the lovers, making sure it was available to them when needed. But as he turned to make his way back to his seat, Matilda took his hand. She pulled him down to sit in front of her. Dan found her composure adorably vulnerable.

As George lubricated her asshole, she released Dan's hand and instead reached for his cock. Her touch was gentle and still, which Dan first interpreted as a precaution to not make him come. He was throbbing hard, and it wouldn't have taken much. Yet, as George pressed his cock at her now prepared rim, her steady hand around Dan's cock felt like she was anchoring herself, holding on to something familiar as she crossed yet another line with her boss.

"Oh god," she moaned as George pushed inside her. He held still, allowing her to adjust to the sensation. "He's... he's in my ass!"

It didn't need to be pointed out. What had just happened wasn't lost on anybody. Dan stroked her head, sensing that gestures rather than words better showed his support.

When George started moving inside her, Matilda released her grip around Dan's cock, placing both hands on the couch to steady herself against George's thrusts. Dan decided this was his exit cue and made his way back to his seat, giving him the vantage point to capture the entire image of his wife giving up her ass.

George methodically pushed deeper until his hips smacked against her ass. Though he rode her with less fervor than he had her pussy, his momentum carried enough force to show her who was in charge. There was a certain monotony to his thrusts, like he was hammering in the message that she was his to enjoy. Matilda's ecstatic moans announced how much she enjoyed submitting to him.

George's eyes were glued to Matilda's ass, drinking in the sight of his cock moving in and out of her ass. His amazement was expected, Dan thought. He knew just how tight Matilda's ass was, and, from her stories about her boss's fascination with her ass, the man must have wished for this since long before Matilda welcomed any of his advances.

Matilda's eyes were, however, in constant movement. One moment, she shut them to focus on the sensation, next she would look back over her shoulder, as if needing a reminder that it was actually her boss behind her, only to seconds later look over to Dan to make sure he was still watching. Dan had long suspected that a large part of what Matilda enjoyed about anal sex was the very fact that she perceived it as an act a good girl shouldn't enjoy. He smiled to himself, wondering how that part of her felt about a woman who lets her boss fuck her ass―right in front of her husband.

George's grunts made it obvious that Matilda's tight ass was taking its toll on his ability to hold back.

"Come for me," he commanded through gritted teeth.

On cue, Matilda's moans grew, and she reached between her legs to play with herself while George slammed against her ass.

"Yes, Sir! Thank you!" she screamed, and her body started shaking.

George pressed her against him, making her feel the full length of his cock through her climax. Matilda's face radiated ecstatic bliss, and the sight nearly made Dan climax with her. It was surprisingly intimate to watch her orgasmic pleasure unfold as a spectator.

The bliss lingered on her face as she came back to her senses. Her eyes sparkled with love and admiration as they met Dan's. It was unusual to receive a look like that from his wife while she still had her boss's cock in her ass, but Dan found it fitting; Matilda was equal parts an adoring wife and shameless slut.

When George pulled out, Dan was again astounded to see that the man had managed to hold back. Matilda however seemed less surprised. Without needing instructions, she slipped from the couch to kneel on the floor. As George, cock in hand, moved to stand in front of her, she made eye contact with Dan.

"He likes to come on my face," she casually explained.

She brushed her messy hair from her face, making sure she was an open target. She was preparing herself to please her boss, yet she carefully positioned herself so that George wouldn't block her husband's view.

"I guess that way he can imagine me like with his cum on my face whenever he sees me around the office, right?"

She turned her gaze up to George, who answered her question by shooting strand after strand of cum onto her face. She closed her eyes, but her mouth remained wide open. She looked like the epitome of slutty elation, shifting her head from side to side―not to avoid her cum shower, but to make sure it covered her entire face.

When George's cascade ended, he remained standing above her, taking in his creation. Matilda smiled and swallowed what had landed in her mouth. She turned her attention back and forth between her admirers, showing no hint of embarrassment or remorse as she invited them to drink her in. It seemed to Dan she was wearing her facial like a badge of honor. His cock was painfully hard.

"May I use your restroom?" George said, turning his attention to Dan. "I would like to wash up before I get going."

"Of course," Dan said, not tearing his eyes away from his cum covered wife. "It's down the hall."

As George turned and walked away, Matilda rose to her feet and approached Dan, cum dripping from her chin down to her tits. George had aimed mostly at the area around her mouth, but one strand had landed across her forehead. A white drop dangled from her eyebrow in front of her eye, but it didn't distract her unwavering gaze.

"Do you still find my stories hard to believe?" she asked. Her challenging grin was accentuated by the glistening coating on her lips.

Dan's mind was a haze of lust. He wanted to tell her that he never really doubted her, explain that what he'd witnessed seemed more natural than scandalous, and thank her for the most erotic show of his life. But he had no words to express anything. Instead, he rose from his seat.

Matilda instinctively knew what he needed and walked backwards to the couch. Without breaking eye contact, she lay back and invited him to mount her. Dan knelt between her parted legs. With a grunt, he pushed inside her.

The sensation of her welcoming pussy felt somehow novel―not like he was sleeping with a woman for the first time, but with a woman who had just been made complete. Or maybe he was completing her right now, fulfilling her journey to become a woman who could sleep with her boss and her husband on the same night. It was hard to make sense of anything in Dan's state of spiraling excitement. Staring at her cum covered face, he knew only one thing―his wife was her boss's slut, and that was a good thing.