All Comments on 'Alli and Jim Ch. 03'

by Renobaby1

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If the writing is good and the storyline is atrocious it is difficult to give positive points for one without implying the other deserves them as well. Which in this case you're most likely to get low marks on the storyline. Alli is an adulterous slut. She wants to engage in sex with another man, her husband is clear he is NOT in agreement with her desire, she did it anyways. Only because her husband Jay didn't make a big hairy stink about it. The Good Book says let your yes be yes and your no be no. In other words, one need not go to great lengths to explain every why, wherefore or rationale for being inclined or not to inclined towards someone's request. When someone asks for something it is simply required they respond yes or no. Alli heard Jay's NO as a YES with total disregard for his opinion as her husband. She is simply a cheating wife who flaunted Jay's love to his face. 1☆- TANSTAAL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Still disgusting! Is it something on the climate around ur place? Or is it to do with the wayu were brought up??? May be a female led household? With momma dearest getting her lovers over nightly and u watching this and seeing dad even prepare dinner for them? Could be???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So she had fucked twice after all! In my heart of hearts I hoped that in a hotel and in a condominium without an unambiguous permission for sex, Alli stopped at heavy caresses. I'm disappointed. This is not ambivalence, this is indifference (with that, on both sides of the marriage).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So everything is fine then. The wife didn't fuck her ex boyfriend this time around. The husband gets to reclaim his wife. The ex-boyfriend leaves with blue balls. And now we learn the couple used to be Swingers but not for the past 6 years. Well in the future let's hope the wife doesn't get an itch for more strange cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

According to any dictionary definition of cuckold the husband in this story is indeed a cuckold. I'm guessing the pathetic wimp of a husband in this story is very similar to the author himself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Having read all three parts i can see why iit got panned. Clearly the husband doesnt want his wife having sex with an old lover and told her as much, she went against his will, which in my eyes is cheating. Now we have the old lover visiting their house! If i was the husband she would have got an ultimatum, forget him or forget me. As for him coming to the house, he wouldnt have got through the front door of my house.

Like a lot of readers i don't like cuckold stories, in this one the husband is a cuckold, not by his choice. He needs to grow a set and deal with his wife and her lover!!

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

Read stories in this category because sometimes there appears a well crafted storyline around believable characters. You clarified at the front end of this chapter that the storyline was about relations rather than cuckoldry, yet the content of the first two chapters suggested otherwise — at very least hinted at same. That aside, you never really explored in any depth the relationships you claim to be the focus. The focus and much of the content is really on Jay’s feelings.

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 2 years ago

Hmmm. A newlywed not concerned when his wife goes off for a night with a surfer dude she just meets. "It just does not matter." Jay apparently let Ali 'swing' before and is also ambivalent. Do you REALLY feel that most people think sex outside of their marriage is okay?

That is the crux of the reaction you got for your story. I gave you 4 stars for this one. "Competition" about cock size or body image is NOT the issue most men worry about. It is the broken trust.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stop posting such crap. Really. You can‘t make a whip made of shit crack.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Garbage. 1*

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 2 years ago

Okay, I'll spring for a 4 on the overall series, hoping to encourage you to continue writing with a story long enough to establish a bond with the reader, but not so long as to bore us. (Don't laugh, it ain't easy!)

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Despite your proclamations of what this wasnt, it most certainly was.

This may come as a shock to you but any wife that wants to, and does fuck her HS boyfriend and her hubby is, in your words, "ambivalent" about it, you wrote a pre-divorced couple no matter how you ignore it.

Yes you wrote it, but the fact is in the RL your sissy little bitch and his cheating wife would be divorced by the time I finished typing this.

There was no "love" nor any respect, You wrote a cuck story, and tried to sell us that it wasn't. Epic fail on that kid.

Stupid story, and a real stretch for that non-realistic ending, hell this story was about as realistic as a Jackson Pollock painting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow look at all these valid and constructive (and definitely not angry) criticisms from all these anons

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

They'll meet up later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cucky not loving wife....

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 star - just too stupid to even be considered acceptable behavior. Simply cuck/wimp crap.

I did not even read the last two chapters, but made sure to mark each one with a 1 star - to lower your average score. It now sits down near 2.9 or less - which reflects how most of the readers are rejecting your story. Better try something 180 degrees different, if your interested in higher scores.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Burn and Dump the cheating bitch ASAP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You don't really n the meaning of cuckold do you? Any man who let's another man have sex with his wife is a cuckold...period! Even if he doesn't agree to it and he stays with the woman he is a cuckold because he is still with the woman who had sex with another man while they were together...( married or not, but in a relationship) . So you character no matter how you paint it, is a cuckold and a wimp for not sticking to his guns against her having sex with another man...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A dude who want to fuck his flame, after thirty years, is still infantile or plain a sick looser.

Another dude who let his wife do that, is a cuck, period.

And the bitch is just a wad of piss worth.

Captcha

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

I am so glad those were short you write well but what you write is just well not worth reading i feel deceived by Can I Go i kept thinking he would grow a spine maybe shoot his dick off and her in the head with one bullet kinda thing but nope ah well is your story do as you will i guess but really dont be surprised at a neg reaction

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

She’s definitely a whore, and he’s for sure a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Prosze, nie pisz więcej. Obejrzyj bajkę . Oszczędż nas. Masz za opowiadanie 0 mniej nie mogę dać

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous