Allie has a Check-Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, yeah, I guess," I manage to get out, my face still burning.

"Is it okay if I touch between your legs now, sweetheart?" Jordan asks. I lock eyes with him again and nod. I feel him gently part the top of my labia and rest a finger on my clit. I jump from the initial sensation, and both Jordan and Tyler smile. I feel a little strange, but I can't deny that it already feels good.

I hear the faint rustling of some tools, and Tyler wheels his stool closer to my body. "Alright Allie, I'm going to get started with the exam now. If you need to stop at any time, let me know." He waits for my nod of approval. "First you'll feel my touch as I spread your vaginal opening, and then a little bit of cold pressure as I rest the speculum against your entrance." I flinch a little as the tool touches my body, and Jordan begins to rub slow circles on my clit to offer a more pleasant sensation. "Good relaxing, Allie," Tyler says. "Now I want you to take a big deep breath for me as I insert the speculum and open it up. You'll feel some more pressure inside your vagina, but hopefully you're feeling some pleasure as well." I can definitely feel myself being filled up and spread by the speculum. It feels uncomfortable, but I'm surprised at how much Jordan's casual stimulation is helping me. Once Tyler has the speculum open, he checks in. "Feeling okay?"

"Yeah, just feels a little weird inside." I respond.

"Yeah, I know. You're doing so good Allie, I'm just going to peek inside and then take a quick swab. Looks like your body is responding well to the stimulation."

"Does that feel good, baby?" Jordan asks.

"Yes, just like that please," I answer, breathing a little heavier. I feel a weird tickle deep inside me, and then I can feel Tyler sliding the speculum out. He sets it aside and observes Jordan's movements on my clit for a minute before asking him to pause.

"Very good, Allie. Everything looked healthy during your internal exam, and I hope you felt a little more comfortable this time. Your vulva is definitely showing signs of arousal now. Is that how you like to be touched during intimacy?"

"Yes, that's usually how Jordan or I do it."

"Yeah, I had her masturbate in front of me so I could learn what kind of stimulation she needs to orgasm;" Jordan explains.

"That's a great idea," Tyler remarks. "I always encourage my patients to be open about what they need during sex." Tyler stands up with his gloves still on. "Alright Allie, keep your knees open for me for one more minute. I'm going to insert two lubricated fingers into your vagina and press around on your belly for a minute. Jordan watches as Tyler slips his fingers inside me and feels around my hips, abdomen, and pubic area. I feel a little weird when Tyler asks me to squeeze around his fingers and then try to push his fingers out, but he reassures me he's just checking out the muscles. After about a minute, he slides his fingers out and takes off his gloves.

"Alright Allie, your pelvic exam is all done now. You did great. I'll help you move your feet out of the footrests and you can sit up." I breathe a little sigh of relief and slowly sit up, my feet dangling off the table. Jordan smiles and gives me a kiss on the forehead. "We're almost done with your check up here, just a couple more things left. You can go ahead and hop down off the table for this next part." Jordan extends his hand and helps me to my feet.

"Okay, great. So next I need to check your bottom. Has a doctor ever checked there before?"

My face flushes immediately and I tighten my gown around myself. "No, never, but everything is fine there," I reply, moving closer to Jordan. I'm hoping he will tell Tyler that we are all good and can skip this part.

Tyler flashes another empathetic smile. "I understand it can feel embarrassing, but it really is important that I examine your whole body, private parts included. I promise it won't hurt." I start to tear up again, but nod my head in acknowledgement. "Everything's okay, Allie. All I need you to do it turn around and face the table and then bend all the way over to rest your head and chest on the table. Okay, now feet a little wider... perfect, just like that." I start to shake a little. "Alright, now, Jordan, step right over here. I want you to spread Allie's butt cheeks apart for me." This could not get any more embarrassing. I feel Jordan give me a comforting rub on my cheeks before telling me to relax my butt for him so he can open me for the doctor. He spreads me wide open and holds, and the rush of air I feel against my most private area briefly reminds me of the times we sometimes play back there. I blush, but no one can see me with my head pressed against the table.

"Perfect," Tyler remarks. "Allie, you'll feel my touch on the outside, and I'm also using my pen light to help me get a closer look at you." I'm thankful I can't see this happening, and I try not to think about how embarrassing it is that Jordan has a front row seat to this exposure. "Now, Allie, during the history portion of the visit you indicated you've had a penis inside your butt before, correct?"

"Uhh, yeah, that's correct," I squeak out. Jordan laughs.

"Yeah, she can take a penis in her bottom like a good girl as long as she's in the mood," he clarifies.

"Oh, great to hear. Does Allie ever get penetrated with anything else back here?"

"Sometimes my fingers, a plug, a vibrator, or even a thermometer depending on how we're playing," Jordan answers. I wish he would have kept some of those things to himself.

"Sounds like you guys are able to have a lot of fun together. That's wonderful. Okay, Allie, I'm going to rub some gel around your anal opening. It may feel a little cold." I jump as I feel the cold lube touch my body. "It's okay, I know it feels weird. Next, I need to check inside your bottom with my finger. Rest your body against the table, and then I need you to take a big deep breath for me and push out like you're using the bathroom." A quick wave of fear rolls through my body; I've never had this kind of checkup done before. I do my best to follow Tyler's instructions, but it's hard. I feel his finger put pressure on my hole, and my reflex is to tense up. "Don't fight it, honey. It won't hurt, but it's going to be a lot less uncomfortable if you just relax your butthole for my finger. Deep breath, and let it out." I give it my best shot, and I feel Tyler's finger push up into my butt. I groan a little at the sensation, and Jordan rubs my cheeks gently with his thumbs. Tyler feels around a little inside and then slides his finger out. "Good job, Allie. Everything looks healthy back here. You can relax and stand back up." Jordan lets go of my cheeks and helps me up. He looks at my face and pulls me into a hug, rocking me slightly.

"You're doing so good sweetheart," Jordan whispers as I rest my head against his chest. Tyler takes this time to write some notes and look over my chart.

"So, good news. Looks like we don't need to do any vaccines or draw any blood today. Jordan mentioned that you sometimes get a little scared of needles, so I'm happy we don't have to stress you out with that today." I breathe a sigh of relief. I really do get anxious about needles, and I probably would have had a panic attack. "We do need to get a urine sample from you though. Quick and easy. I do need it to be a clean catch sample, so I can have Jordan help you. I assume you'd prefer that to me helping you?" I nod, and both of them laugh. I'm a little unsure why I would need help giving a urine sample, but I wait and watch as Tyler hands Jordan a sample cup and a little package with a wipe inside. He reaches for my hand and I follow him to the bathroom.

"Ok, sweetheart, let's get this done. Can you sit on the toilet and hold your gown up around your waist?" Jordan instructs. I sit down and look up at him. "Alright, now spread your knees open as wide as you can for me." I slowly separate my knees and watch as Jordan tears open the little square package. "I'm going to quickly clean between your legs with this little wipe now. It might be a little cold, but try to keep your legs open." He takes the wipe and swipes it down my slit, starting at my clitoris and stopping right at the top of my vaginal entrance. I flinch a little at the initial touch of the wipe, but it isn't so bad. "Good, baby. Now it's time for the sample. I'll hold your lips apart and then hold the cup under you with my other hand. All you need to do it relax and pee into the cup for me whenever you're ready." I blush, but allow him to spread me open and unscrew the lid to the sample cup. He makes it sound so casual, like he watches me pee all the time. He must sense my hesitation. "Aw, baby, you don't need to be shy. I know it's a little weird to pee in front of someone else, but it's just you and me here. I've seen all your parts plenty of times, so this isn't much different. Just take your time and relax your muscles. Let me know if you need me to rub your clit to help give you that feeling like you need to go." I blush even harder at that suggestion. After a minute or so, I finally relax and start to pee into the cup as Jordan holds it under me. "Good girl, honey, there you go." He lets me fill the cup about halfway, then I finish up in the toilet as he moves the cup and screws the lid back on. When I'm done, we walk back out into the exam room, and Jordan hands Tyler the sample.

"Thanks, Allie," he says. "Your results should be back in a couple days. Now, everything checks out really well from your physical exam. I'll finish filling out these forms for you and send them over to the school. Before you go, though, I wanted to take a minute for the three of us to have a conversation about what you shared earlier regarding pain during sex. Is that okay with you?" At this point, I'm barely even surprised. I nod my head. He motions for us to sit down in the chairs, and Jordan takes my hand.

"Can you tell me how often you're having pain when you and Jordan have penetrative sex?"

"Um, it usually hurts at least a little, but it depends on the day and how much warm up we've had I guess."

"Okay, that makes sense. Does the pain feel like it's more toward the outside or your entrance, or do you feel it more when his penis goes in deep?"

"A little of both I guess."

"Alright, thanks for answering that. Do you ever have to stop because of the pain?"

"Sometimes." I lower my head. Jordan squeezes my hand and speaks up.

"Sometimes I can tell the pain is getting more intense because she will tense up a lot and start to tear up. Then we stop and usually I hold her for awhile until she stops crying. I'm always okay with stopping, but I don't want her to be scared." I start to tear up a little at the vulnerability of the whole situation, and Jordan reaches over and slowly rubs my back through my gown.

"Thanks for sharing those things with me, I know it's vulnerable and it can be hard. I want to try and see if we can get some more information about your body and this pain so we can treat it for you. How does that sound?"

"Good," I say.

Tyler nods. "So what I want to suggest is that you two attempt to have penetrative sex here in the exam room. I'll give you some privacy for you to do whatever feels good, and then I'll come back in do an assessment. Does that sound okay?" We both look at each other questioningly for a minute, but ultimately agree. "Okay, so I'll step out of the room, and you two will have complete privacy. When you are done, don't clean up Allie's body or anything. Here is some lube you can use, and please make sure you stop if Allie is experiencing any pain or fear." Then Tyler leaves us to ourselves.

We stand up, and Jordan wraps me in a big hug, kissing me passionately on the lips. "You did such a good job at your check up, princess. I know you were scared to come, but you're being such a brave girl." I smile and rest my head against his chest. He kisses me on the forehead and gently removes my paper gown. "There we go, there's my girl's beautiful body." I squeeze my arms around him even tighter. "Alright baby, what's going to be the most comfortable for you? Do you want to lean over the exam table, lay down, or is there something else you can think of?"

I think for a moment. "Can I try sitting on the table with you standing between my legs?" Jordan grins.

"That sounds sexy babe." He picks me up and sets me down on the edge of the table. I feel his hands nudging my knees apart. "That's it, I want to see all of you." He just looks between my legs for a minute, then I watch as he squirts a little lube on his fingers and gently separates me. "Is it ok if I touch you now sweetheart? I just want to give you a little massage so you feel nice and relaxed for me." I nod my head, and feel him start to rub the inside of my lips and up and down, stopping on my clit. I jump a little, and he laughs quietly while he applies more pressure and rubs circles on my sensitive area. After a few minutes of that, he dips his finger down to my entrance, commenting on how wet I am. "Are you ready for me, princess?"

"Yes," I whisper nervously. He takes both my hands and squeezes them tight.

"You know you're in control sweetie, I only want you to feel pleasure." I nod in acknowledgement and watch as he slides down his pants, revealing his hard penis for the first time today. "Ok, spread your legs open as wide as you can, love. That's a good girl." He moves closer to me and touches his penis against my bare slit. "Now I want you to wrap your arms around me however feels good. I'm going to move to your opening and rub a little. Alright, now take a deep breath sweet girl. I'm going to start to push slow, little pressure now."

He presses himself inside me, and I can't help but grunt a little at the sensation. Once he's inside far enough to not need his hand to guide him, he wraps me against him into a hug. "You're being such a good girl, baby. Press your legs further apart and let me take care of you now." As I open my legs, I feel him push deeper and deeper into me. I moan into his mouth as he kisses me. It feels a little uncomfortable, but this position and being wrapped up by Jordan is turning me on. Once he slides in all the way, he pauses for a minute to let me get used to the sensation. "You doing ok?"

"Yes, baby. I'm really turned on right now," I answer, breathlessly.

"I'm so glad sweetheart. I'm going to move in you now, and I want you to work on grinding your clit against my pelvis while I thrust." I feel a shock of pleasure between my open legs as he says that, and I start to rock my hips against him. After a few minutes, I feel my body start to stiffen up as pleasure keeps building in my belly. Jordan feels me squeeze around him inside and push my thighs against his hips.

"There you go, princess, let all those good feelings out. I've got you." Hearing that sends me over the edge, and I cry out quietly as I have an orgasm with Jordan inside me. He holds me tight as my muscles tense and relax. He starts to thrust into me harder until a few strokes later I feel him push his pelvis into me hard and deep. "Hold on baby, I'm filling you up. You feel too good." He holds himself there for a minute as he finishes emptying his cum into me. Then he gently pulls out and holds me against his body, gently wiping tears from my face. "Are you ok, sweetheart?"

"Yeah, I'm alright, just intense."

"I know baby, I love you so much." He pulls his pants up and continues to hold me, gently rocking side to side. It feels so nice and peaceful that I almost don't notice the knock at the door.

"Come in," Jordan answers, tightening his grip on me. Tyler enters the room and smiles.

"How are you two doing?" he says.

"We're all good." Jordan says.

"Great to hear," Tyler remarks, as he walks over to a drawer and pulls out a fresh paper sheet. "Alright, let's finish up here then. Jordan, can you lay her back on the table. We're just going to cover her body with this sheet here." Jordan gently moves me back onto the table and places the sheet on me so I'm covered from my chest to mid-thigh. Tyler walks over to me and puts on some gloves. "Ok, Allie. I'm just going to fold the sheet up above your hips now so I can do a brief exam. Is that ok?" I nod. "Great. Now I want you to bring your feet together and knees out to the side like a frog." I comply, blushing a little. Jordan moves up beside me and takes my hand. "I know it's a little weird, Allie, but no need to be embarrassed. I just going to take a peek at the outside now, you'll feel my fingers on your vulva. I'll be gentle, I know it's probably a little sensitive from intercourse." He separates my labia once again and just looks for a minute. "Looks a little red, but that's totally normal. Any pain or discomfort right now?"

"Uh, just a little sore I guess."

"Ok. So now I'm going to take this long q-tip and swab the inside of your vagina. Should be quick and easy." I wince a little as I feel Tyler insert the swab and twirl a little. "Is that hurting you, Allie?" he asks.

"It burns a little."

"Ok, sorry, it's all done now. Sounds like the skin around your vaginal opening might be a little more sensitive." He reaches over and grabs a few gauze pads. "Just going to wipe off some excess semen here. No big deal at all." I blush even harder as I feel him wipe between my legs. "Ok, Allie, you can sit up now." Jordan helps me to a sitting position and wraps the sheet around me for modesty.

"Ok, Allie, thanks for hanging in there with me today. I know these exams can be pretty awkward. The good news is that everything from your physical looks healthy and normal. No concerns there. As far as the pain from sex goes, I will let you know if anything comes back from the swab test. When you were having pain around your vaginal opening when I was examining you just now, it made me think you could be dealing with some overactive muscles in that area. I'm going to give you the name of a physical therapist who specializes in pelvic floor muscles. I think you should go have an evaluation and see what they recommend. I promise the evaluation won't be scary at all. Either of you have any questions for me?"

I shake my head and look at Jordan. "I don't think so, Ty. Thank you so much for seeing her today and helping her get through this."

"No problem at all, everything was great. Please come back and see me next time you need anything, Allie. And, Jordan, let's make plans to play some ball soon." They shake hands, and Jordan drapes his arm around me.

As we walk out of the office, Jordan tells me how proud he is of me for being brave. "You did amazing baby girl. I know that was hard. Are you ready to go out for a treat, or would you like to go home first and decompress? If there's anything you need to talk about, I'm here with you."

"Can we go out for ice cream. I'd love to debrief later, but I think I need to do something fun right now."

"Of course sweetheart, anything you want."

12