Allie Unexpected Pt. 02

Story Info
Allie and Francine’s fun with me continues in the bathroom.
1.1k words
4.18
3.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the bathroom, Allie and Francine began making out, their hands exploring each other and removing clothes along the way. Without the distraction of making out I was able to strip faster than them and then began to pull off their pants.Once we were all naked, Allie broke her kiss with Francine and turned to me.

"I think it's time you return the favour." Allie said as she grabbed my cock.

Pulling my cock to the floor, Allie made me kneel and as I did Francine tied her shirt over my eyes. Blinded, I felt Allie release my cock only to have a leather cuff tightened around my balls which was used as a leash to lead me to the tub. They both sat on the edge and as Allie ran the water Francine spread her legs and guided my face to her pussy. As the tub to fill I ate out Francine. Her pussy grew wetter and her thighs tenses and tightened around my ears. however, before she could cum Allie pulled her into the tub. Allie then told me to go find the stool. When I raised my hands to remove the shirt a quick tug on the leash.

"I'll give you hints."

Given just enough slack to wander, i began my search with Allie periodically tugging one way or another. Finally, the stool banged against my shin. Suddenly the tension returned as Allie reeled me back to the tub.

Over the sounds of sloshing water Allie told me how they were grinding against each other and where their fingers roamed and squeezed. When she finally reached out and grabbed my cock it was rock hard again. There was more splashing and suddenly I felt a mouth wrap around my cock followed by a rhythmic splashing and slapping of skin-on-skin.

"I wish I had my strap-on right now." Allie said as Francine's tongue teased my cock. "She's so tight and hot and wet. Maybe next time we'll even fuck this tight little asshole. I bet you would like to see that. Me pound her tight holes. Make her cum again and again."

By this point the slapping sound was a blur as Allie thrust herself against Francine's ass. Each thrust not only forced Francine further on my cock, but made her give a small moan which vibrated along my shaft. Before either of us could cum though, Francine's mouth pulled away followed by the sounds of both of them leaving the tub. A pair of hands grabbed me from behind me pulled me back until my cock was resting on the stool which a foot then gently pinned it to. As the foot stroked my cock my head was pushed forward and up to a wet pussy. As my my mouth worked I heard Allie behind me.

"Get her nice and ready because you still owe us and orgasm and are going to fuck one out of her. Then you and your cum are mine."

With that Allie pulled me down as the foot lifted so that I was on my back. Francine pounced on my cock, inserting it into her fully with one motion as she slammed against me. She thenrose until my cock was barely inside before slamming back down. Doing my best to ignore the tension on my balls I thrust to match her intensity. All the teasing meant Francine didn't last long as her pussy somehow grew even tighter as she came. She pounded a few more times as the orgasm subsided and then rested on my chest. Finally the shirt was removed, giving me a final glimpse of her tits before Francine put it back on.

"That was great but I've got to run." She said as she gave me a quick kiss before standing up with the help of Allie. Francine quickly got dressed and as she was leaving she stopped at the door. "Next time I'll make sure I have whole the day free." Francine blew a quick kiss and then hurried out.

As soon as the door closed behind Francine there was a harsh tug on my balls forcing me to my knees. From this position my cock was against resting on the stool. Allie began to run her toes along the top of my cock as she pulled my head to her pussy. The scene that just unfolded in front of her had kept her hot and wet and soon she was bent over as her orgasm neared. She relaxed her hands and I pulled my head away from her pussy and to her tits, flicking her nipple with my tongue before sucking on it. During this replaced my tongue with a couple fingers in her pussy. It wasn't much longer before Allie came. Once she recovered from her orgasm she stepped back, finally releasing my cock. However this freedom was short lived as she tugged on the leash as a reminder of who was still in charge. She placed a towel on the edge of the tub and knelt on it facing away. Immediate I knelt as well behind her and began to dip my tongue back in her pussy while dragging my cock along her soles. As she began to grind back on my face I thrust my cock forward in time between her soles.

"Fuck me." she ordered and I was happy to comply, standing up and immediately thrusting inside. Her second orgasm soon followed with the same intensity as the first. However, I was not so lucky as she pulled away, leaving my cock thrusting against nothing.

She then teases my cock with her fingers. "Where should I let you cum. You've already cum on feet once. You didn't eat my ass so I won't give you that. And you didn't make me cum with your mouth so shy should I let you cum in mine. So that leaves just my pussy or my tits, but since you've already had a chance with my pussy I guess that only leaves one choice left."

Allie knelt slightly and pressed her tits together. I took my chance and jacked off as fast as possible. It wasn't too long, at least not long enough for Allie to change her mind, before I came all over her tits. Before I could stagger back, Allie grabbed my cock and stuck the tip in her mouth, sucking and licking any leftover cum. When she released me I stumbled back and out of the bathroom, leaving me last glimpse of her scooping the cum off her tits and into her mouth, while her last idea of me before I slipped around the corner was that I was spent. Just as I hoped. Next it was my turn...