Allie Unexpected Pt. 03

Story Info
The finale(?) where I finally dominate Allie… or do I…
1.6k words
4
2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allie wasn't expecting me to be hiding behind the bedroom door. As she neared the bed I rushed behind and grabbed her, covering her mouth with one hand and groping her pussy with the other.

"Still wet and hot. You can bathe all you want but you are still a dirty slut." I felt her smile behind my hand.

That smile maintained itself even as I bent her over the bed. Keeping her mouth covered I slipped two fingers into her pussy and began to aggressively rock the back to front as if trying to widen her for the third finger that I wedged in, making her cum.

"Did I give you permission to cum?" I asked while continuing the motion but now with three fingers wedged inside.

Allie shook her head. She opened her mouth as if to speak behind my hand but all that came out was another muffled moan as a second orgasm hit her.

"That's what I thought. Maybe this greedy pussy has had too much attention. I bet your other holes are just as needy."

Once I finished talking I finally released her mouth only to use that hand to push her head into the blanket. With the other hand I guided my cock between the ass cheeks of her cute bubble butt. Placing my cock against her asshole I began to push

"No, not dry, please!" She shouted into the mattress.

The head had yet to pop inside when I stopped pushing, yet keeping the pressure against her clenched ass. Then I started to grind it up and down, progressively going lower while keeping her worried at any time I would change my mind. I didn't, however, instead of fucking her pussy I slipped my cock right underneath and began to grind against it.

"Two orgasms without permission. I should just ass fuck you right now. But I'm in a good mood so I'll give you one chance to provide lube."

I pulled Allie off the bed and forced her to her knees. She opened her mouth without any prompting, the fear of painal enough to make her proactive in her compliance. However, I still was going to count this as part of her punishment. Putting my legs behind her shoulders I buried my cock all the way into her mouth. The back of her head was cushioned by the mattress as I gave short, hard thrusts. Her sputtering grew more intense when I pulled back her face was red, coughing up a stream of saliva they still was connected to my cock. I gave her just enough time to have three deep breaths before I took the position again. I repeated this process twice more, each time allowing her one breath less. When I released her for the last time she fell forward, catching herself but staying on all fours. She was red-faced and gasping, saliva splattered across her lips and down her chin. She was so exhausted she provided no resistance as I picked her up and bent her over the bed again.

Her pussy was wetter than it was straight from the bath and my cock easily slid into her. There was no easing in as her moans mixed with the slapping of flesh as I pounded her from behind. I gripped her waist, my hands digging in just above the pelvis, pulling her even deeper with each thrust. It wasn't long before I no longer needed to do so as she grew more rabid until she was slamming herself against me. Allie continued to become wetter to the point I almost slipped out each time I pulled back. Then, finally, I pulled out.

There was a second of surprise, then worry which only grew when I looked in her eyes after I when I pushed her up on the bed and flipped her around. However, the fear dissipated back into lust as my cock returned to her pussy. I grabbed her ankles, keeping her legs wide as I thrust into her. Her toes flexed with each thrust and I couldn't help but take turns kissing them in rhythm. Allie's moans grew faster and harder. Pushing her legs back so that her toes were almost to her ears I began taking long, hard thrusts, almost fully pulling out before slamming back in as deep as possible. I only needed to to this a couple times before her body tensed as another orgasm rocked her.

Her orgasm had barely begun to subside when I pulled out. Before she could wonder why the answer became apparent. The pressure of my cock against her ass returned. This time, between her fading orgasm and the slickness her mouth and pussy provided as lube, her ass didn't stand a chance. My cock quickly became buried all the way before she could finish whatever she had opened her mouth to say. I let her legs back up so her hells rested on my shoulder. Both the pain and pleasure was apparent as he toes spread as contracted in time with my thrusts. As my own orgasm built Released her ankles so I could hold her hips, allowing me to slam into her even harder. Allie's legs slide down my sides and wrapped around me, pulling me in close and preventing the longer, slamming strokes. However, with her legs around me it made it easier to roll her on top. Despite her earlier protests, she was enjoying the anal and bounced on my cock as she attempted to work herself to another orgasm. She anchored her feet against my chest, giving me a view to her cute toes curled over my pecs. Her bouncing reached a new speed as I reached out with my right hand and used my thumb to rub her clit.

Despite doing my best to hold out, I finally came in her ass. As the cum filled her ass she quivered, cumming hard and milking me further. Her moans drowned out my groan as her toes clenched on my chest as she ground herself against my cock

My cock was still in Allie's ass while I reached into the nightstand. From the top drawer I pulled out a buttplug. Placing the metal end against her ass I pushed it in while I slid my cock out. Allie gave a sharp grunt as the widest part stretched her ass as my head also was squeezing past. However, this only lasted a second before my cock was fully out and her asshole was gripping the narrow part of the plug.

Finally finished, I stayed with my back on the bed. I was spent. Or so I thought. Allie had other plans though. She recovered quickly from the ass fucking and before I could get up she shifted forward, pinning my wrists down. Then she slid forward until her pussy was over my mouth. She didn't even have to say anything as I began to eat her out. My sex addled brain was so hazy I never felt the her tying my hands until she pulled away and I was unable to follow her. She continued down until she was sat between my legs, forcing my hips wide like I was about to give birth. I caught on to what she was doing too late as she brought her legs up and rested her feet in my lap. Between the position and the exhaustion I could do nothing but watch and moan as she used her toes to stroke my cock until it was back up to full strength.

One hand alternated between twisting the shaft, fitting perfectly between my cock head and her soles now holding my cock, and lightly dragging her fingertips again the head. As the one hand worked my cock in this way the other reached into the still open nightstand and grabbed a bottle of lube.

"I'm going to make you regret not using this."

As Allie poured the lube over my cock, she moved her feet back and forth so that they too got covered in lube.

"Shame that my sounding kit is at home or I would love to stretch you out. Maybe see if I could return the davor of you fingering me."

Allie's fingertips dragged up my cock head in unison until they came to a bundle at the top. From there her index finger pushed against the hole, wriggling like a worm for a second before pulling back as the fingers spread back over the head. This repeated four more times, with her finger pushing and wriggling more and longer each time. Despite that though, not only did I stay hard but could feel an orgasm approaching. With my cock twitching between her soles, Allie felt it too.

She stopped with the motion and instead began making a wringing motion on the head which, while keeping me hard, also removed most of the lube. While her hands were soft enough for it to feel good, she was increasingly the pressure and speed. The wringing motion moved down so that it was now between my head and her soles. The head of my penis was bright red as if painted. However, Allie wasn't done with the head yet as she bent over and took it into her mouth. Her tongue lapping over my sore head was too much and it wasn't long before she forced me to fill her mouth with cum with a pained groan. Even she was surprised by the amount as it took her a moment to swallow it all down.

Now truly spent, I couldn't move as Allie crawled over me. She rested her head on my chest and we both closed our eyes. Before the exhaustion won out and we fell asleep, Allie managed to say one last thing. "Next time, let's not go so easy on each other."