All Comments on 'Allison's Day Ch. 03'

by davion2308

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
What's going on?

"Allison leaned forward and gentled grabbed Margaret's wrists. Her ass bobbed perilously close to Herb's face. An image popped into Mike's head: Bob leaned forward and licked Allison's ass."

Who is Bob? It doesn't seem like a fifth person suddenly entered the water, so I assume it's just a typo, but is Bob supposed to be Herb or Mike? Also isn't it supposed to be "gently?"

Your stories are fun so far. This isn't anything like a stroke story, but it's kind of touching. I think this experience means a lot to the older couple. Something like this happening at their age after 20 years of marriage may have a positive experience on them for years to come.

Keep them coming. I didn't get that Mike and Allison were married from the first 2 stories. How bout telling us how they met and what their early months and years were like. Did Allison flirt a lot with all the guys when they were single? When did they decide to get married and did they break other peoples hearts when they did?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WOW!

Can't wait for more, loved it, loved IT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Elderly?

Hey, come on. We've been married almost 28 years and are NOT "elderly". And she's still smokin' hot.

Great story, other than that one glaring error. :-)

BriteaseBriteaseover 15 years ago
great

Loved it

The tease is always better than a long list of sexual acts. try Rachwebster, she's written a really good story a bit the same, but with more reluctance.

Keep writingplease

deedles38deedles38about 14 years ago
Still Love It!

I wrote a comment after the first chapter. I still enjoyed it after reading all of it. Your stories always leave me feeling sentimental. I truly loved it all! You are doing an excellent job! Don't let anybody tell you different. Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Us too !

My wife and I loved your first two stories because we can relate to them and we can relate to this one. Not all of our friends are as young as us but have come to enjoy our lifestyle of being naked and love being exhibitionists. This story was very touching and you should be commended . If more people would open up and enjoy their sexuality the world would be happier place. Bare469

kiteareskitearesalmost 6 years ago
Would love to see more

Allison and Mike are a great couple and the stories you've told us are real fun. I was hoping for a little more fun with Margaret and Herb. Could have had a blast with a little more touching and just sharing the space together. But it was equally enchanting that they raised a spark in this couple and retreated quietly leaving them to it...though a kiss goodbye would have been nice ;)

Guess a part 4 isn't going to happen 9 years later, oh well.:(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good story

I like you writing keep it up

BobbieKayeCutieBobbieKayeCutieabout 5 years ago
Only one thing would have made it better

Both Allison and Margaret were turned on, so Allison should have given the other lady her first girl-girl kiss! Might have been Allison's first, too, but it would have been completely appropriate, and so hot!

Still loved the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Omg

I came 3 times reading this. I love how descriptive you are. I'd love it if you'd write a bit more about the moments when she orgasms, like the noises she makes (screams, grunts etc) and more descriptive bodily reactions. Other than that I think you are a fabulous xxx author and I'm going to cum 3 more times reading it again with my vibrator on my clitoris.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdavion2308@davion2308
There's not much to tell. I've been writing different works, serious and silly, erotic and political, for the past decade. I enjoy reading and writing and I think there is nothing greater then to connect mentally and intellectually with the people that read my work. If yo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES