All Comments on 'Allison's New Life Ch. 07'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonabout 19 years ago
UR#1

I have run out of superlatives for this series...you know what you do to me...:)

duke11duke11about 19 years ago
BRAVO!

BRAVO! Need I say more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
it had to get better was on its last leg

i still say she needs to sell it ,,, just tell todd its 500 a night ... it seems like he has enough money now ... let her get her share.... and if its more tha one guy its 750 extra for every one up to 5 then its a thousand ... com on girl lets really get her fucked a lot ... turn her pro 1656

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hurray!

I am so glad Todd is back!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Super Story

Great characterization, good story line, rings true! More like this, please. Perhaps a better ending would have been Allison actually finding someone like she needed, but you're the writer.

AmberSubmissiveAmberSubmissivealmost 13 years ago
I Love Todd & Allison

This storyline is by far my favorite, the best I've found (although I do love your Office Play series as well) here on Literotica. I know this storyline is six-ish years old to you but I would love more like it. :) You write beautifully.

serbas01serbas01almost 12 years ago
Great work Golden!! :)

This one is my favorite to date, although I keep saying that with every one. :) Whoever keeps saying she is a prostitute has been dating the Rogers of the world! You can't call being human prostitution. It's being comfortable enough with yourself to just let loose.

Great job Golden!!! <3

HetnikikHetnikikover 1 year ago

"Take me home with you" I think that was the sexiest line of text in this series so far. I read that line over and over and it still gives me chills in all the right places. Amazing writing!

HetnikikHetnikikover 1 year ago

"Take me home with you" I think that was the sexiest line of text in this series so far. I read that line over and over and it still gives me chills in all the right places. Amazing writing!

sweetone66sweetone66about 1 year ago

I know you wrote this years ago, but on the off chance you still read the comments I want you to know I still appreciate your writing skills. This was a very good chapter (in fact a great one)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES