All Comments on 'Allison's New Life Ch. 11'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
lilsubalexlilsubalexabout 19 years ago
Uh oh!!!!

Our girl needs to learn to lock the frackin door!!!!!!! First Chad -- which, worked out really well and now this! Of course, this is ONE way to end a relationship she was looking to end, just not the way she'd planned.

Geez, I am SOOOOOOOOOo addicted to this story!!!! *giggling*

Anyway, *ahem* I think , as I've said, that you've done a great job with Allison's character development; I feel with her and for her. And admittedly, though Roger is rather one dimensional at this point, I feel for Roger right now too. *Hopefully* Roger won't go over the edge and spread this all over town ... then again, Chad *could* come to her rescue and say that Allison had been trying to break it off with him, he took it badly and made up this story so as not to appear like the jilted one.

Anyway ..... love it, love it, love it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
now would be a good time

for roger to take her ouit and fuck the shit out of her ass puussy mouth maybe even have her do some other people for money.... why not use a slut when you have one .. plus make money off it .. dont marry it use it ... after all it is what she wants right

lilsubalexlilsubalexabout 19 years ago
Dear anonymous:

If you don't like the story, or characters or theme ..... don't read it.

And if you have something USEFUL to add .. then do so..... stop being a whining stalker - have at least the guts to list your name. Better yet.... write your OWN story and we can all give you OUR opinions.

duke11duke11about 19 years ago
Screwed

Don't she have a lock.haha. I agree Roger needs toi fuck the shit out of her,

LuciousBi-Writes4ULuciousBi-Writes4Uabout 19 years ago
Don't sweat it

wonderful as always.........

Golden...remember the GOLDEN RULE....you cannot please everyone all of the time...only some of the poeple some of the time...l. but the most important person in life to please is yourself...........

So always be true to YOUR writers heart... write it your way....except small meaningful criticisms... and TO HELL WITH THE REST!!

Those of us that know and love you KNOW you are EXTREMELY TALENTED AT EROTICA !!!

kisses....

T

bear2readbear2readover 16 years ago
Keep Going

This is so fucking hot! You've really got this going with Allison. I'm impressed with your ability to maintain variety as well as intensity with her story. Am enjoying this as much as anything I've read on Lit. Thanks.

AmberSubmissiveAmberSubmissiveover 12 years ago
Gasp!

This is like kinky porn soap opera...loving it!

verbicideverbicideover 12 years ago
Free at last!

Finally! Roger gets a glimpse of the true Allison and she'll hopefully be free of the human soporific!

and in case you still check your comments Goldie...I love this tale. I loved Poker Loser too.

AMHJ89AMHJ89almost 11 years ago
OMGOSH

I was waiting for that shoe to drop.... I love your stories not just for the erotic portions but because that are great reads

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
oh wow!!!

oh oh,i done think the crap has just hit the fan! this should be interesting.

RunsAmokRunsAmokover 7 years ago
....OHCRAP!

Shit just got REAL!

I don't know whether to laugh or flinch! So I'm doing both.

John1437John1437over 3 years ago
Excellent!

Excellent. Highly erotic and well written! A thoroughly good read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12554 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES