Allo Allo: Helga 01 - French Polish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yvette. Yvette! Oh where is that silly girl?' came the voice of Madam Edit, wife of the café owner.

'I must go,' the waitress said. 'Continue Fräulein. I think you have the idea now.' And with that the French woman stood and disappeared through the door.

Barely aware she was alone with the trooper, Helga sucked avidly. Despite repeated efforts she could not accept it all, take it into her throat like Yvette had smugly demonstrated. But still she happily sucked and slurped at the wonderful prick, braided head moving up and down, tilting as she devoured the prong. She could hear moaning above her but cared not a jot for how her erstwhile partner felt. Even pleasuring Herr Flick had evacuated from her thoughts. Right now she was overtaken by her own needs, the growing desire to be filled, her sex to be plugged.

Withdrawing the slick rod from her mouth she looked at it, measuring its girth and length. I need this, she thought.

Climbing to her feet she stood before the half-naked man. Reaching behind she unclasped her tight green skirt, pulled the zip down. Letting the wool garment fall to the floor revealed her long beautiful legs encased in silk stockings, the suspenders holding them up. Sexy pins scissoring, she kicked her skirt away.

'Pull down my knickers,' she ordered the private, knowing his fear of Herr Flick would ensure he obeyed despite their being of equal rank.

Licking his lips, the trooper squatted down as he reached forward. Gently pushing his fingers under the waistband of the French-cut black underwear he slid them down her legs, unable to stop his touch trailing over her nylon-clad thighs.

Helga was very much correct in her belief that the entire garrison fancied her. Many of those stationed in Nouvion spent their nights lusting after the stunning woman. Those that could afford it would hire the waitresses of Café René and imagine they were with her. If she were to open the wardrobe standing across the room Helga would have discovered a uniform matching the one she wore, complete with a blonde wig styled with a braided bunch just like her own hairstyle.

Moving to the bed the German woman lay across it, opening her legs. Between them were her blonde bush and the sopping hole of her heated pussy. Raising her knees and spreading them wide Helga presented her charms to the soldier standing at attention in more ways than one. Lying there in just the top part of her uniform, stocking-clad pins spread, she crooked her finger at the man.

'Private, you are to fuck me. RIGHT NOW!'

Despite his terror knowing Private Geerhart was the girlfriend of Herr Flick of the Gestapo, the trooper was eager to please her. What she had done with her mouth, her current display on the bed and countless nights of pulling his prick while thinking about her was too much to deny.

Hurriedly pulling his boots off, removing his trousers and underwear he clambered onto the bed between the long legs of Helga Geerhart. Aching cock in hand he pressed it to her, felt the sloppy heat of her womanhood against the tip. With a long loud sigh he sunk it into the beautiful woman. Enveloping his little general were the slick walls of the most desired woman in Nouvion. Hands flat on the mattress he held himself above her, savouring the heavenly sensation of being engulfed within the fabulous secretary.

Passions stirred up, excitement at a peak, the female was in heat. She wanted sex, and she wanted it now! Hands grasping his waist Helga pulled the man to her, moaned as his prick slid deeper. He was thick as well as long and her pussy had to stretch to accommodate the welcome intrusion.

On the bed of a French whore lay the embodiment of German beauty. Half dressed in the starched uniform of the Wehrmacht, Helga Geerhart's stockinged legs wrapped around the bucking body of the soldier fucking her hard and rough. Their mixed breathes came harshly as they panted, the man thrusting, plunging his big prick in and out of the woman's clasping, sweltering wet hole.

Feeling waves of pleasure rolling from her filled pussy, the blonde fem writhed amongst the sheets. Rocking her hips she guided the spearing knob penetrating her, making it brush over that wonderful G-spot that sparked electric jolts of bliss within. Part of her wished she had discarded her uniform, to be able to seize her swollen breasts, pinch and pull the nipples hidden under her shirt and camisole.

For several minutes the two Germans rutted animalistically on the bed. Grunting the man drove forward, pushing into Helga, spurred on by her breathy sighs, the moans of her rapture. Arms and legs wrapping around the lucky soldier, Helga humped back at him, impaling her needy snatch until she finally erupted in orgasm.

Convulsions ran along her pussy, milking the prick so thrilling her. Her toes tingled, the sensation coursing up her wonderful legs, flaring as it rolled over her womanhood, her vibrating clitoris. Onwards the feeling travelled, over her undulating stomach, filling her full boobs and making her nipples ach as if they were pulsing. A deep flush sprung up on her chest, reddened her fair complexion as it spread along her neck to warm her cheeks.

'CUMMING! I'M CUMMING!' the Fräulein yelled out, uncaring that the entire café downstairs would hear. 'Fuck me! I'm cumming,' she commanded the trooper.

It was all too much for the male private. Jabbing forward and burying himself he let go. A tidal wave of rich semen poured from him, flooding the heavenly embrace beneath. Surge after surge of his seed erupted into the beautiful blonde panting against the bed. Unable to hold himself up he collapsed atop her, prick spilling the remains of his spend.

After a few minutes Helga pushed the man off her. 'Well, you certainly put the "knock" into "knockwurst", she said. Then, pointing to the door she ordered, 'OUT! And remember, should you tell anyone, Herr Flick of the Gestapo will have you shot!' In a mad dash the satiated man grabbed his trousers and boots and fled the room.

With a contented smile the military woman stood and checked her stockings for ladders, straightened the seams to perfect alignment. Picking her knickers up from the floor she saw just how excited she had been, the black silk gusset now stained with the white creamy juices which had ran from her overheated sex. Stepping into the underwear she considered, If Otto gets half as exited I'll have retained his interest for a very long time. Oblivious to the semen leaking from her to further stain her knickers Helga left the room.

Fully dressed in her uniform once more Private Geerhart returned to the café. Walking down the stairs the patrons, Wehrmacht and peasant alike, studiously ignored her presence, afraid of her powerful and well-connected lover. Seeing Yvette standing behind the bar she crossed to her.

'Thank you for your assistance, Yvette. I believe that it will greatly help with the matter.'

End of story.

12