Ally Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll say. She started way too early in the day with some other girls at lunch. I had to go get her after her dad called. He said she drank too much to drive." I replied.

"Speaking of," Pete said, taking the joint back and getting a good hit as he stood, "I'm going to get some Turkey for a night cap, how about you?" He handed the joint back as he walked toward the kitchen.

"Sure, bring a couple shot glasses." I started looking through our box of paraphernalia for a roach clip. Pete came back with two shot glasses and half a quart bottle of Wild Turkey. Wild Turkey had become our 'house drink.'

Pete took the roach, now on a clip, from me as he handed me the glasses and bottle. I poured us each a shot and waved the roach off as I handed him his glass. "To better parties." I proposed the toast raising my shot slightly before drinking it down and pouring another. I drank it right down too.

Pete put his glass on the coffee table in front of me for me to refill as I poured my third one. He gave me a 'do you want one more?' look holding the roach above the ashtray. I shook my head no and picked up my shot glass as he did his. "To more women looking the way Ally did the last half hour at the party." He held his glass up looking into my eyes.

He waited while I looked off for a second before turning back and both of us downing our shots at the same time. I wasn't too sure how I felt about that but then realized that there's not any reason that the rest of the world shouldn't have as much love and fun as I have. If anything the world could surely use a lot more sharing of food, song, story, and love than the way it seems to focus on hate, war, and general destruction.

"So you noticed huh?" I inquired.

"Duh, I think any guy there that had blood pumping in his veins noticed. When she first came out of the bathroom into the hall I was at the far end. You know how everyone glances at the door to see who is coming? I saw at least three guys do a double take as she headed to the kitchen. I wouldn't say she was walking in a very ladylike manner either. Strutting and showing her stuff for sure. If everyone there didn't know her already I'm sure she would have gotten some propositions right then. I've been a bit jealous of you for a while but.." He glanced toward the hallway leading to the bedrooms. "Wow."

We sat in silence for a bit each in our own thoughts.

I was surprised when Pete said, "I turned down Tony and Barrie tonight for the room."

We had moved into this house two months ago. It was a three bedroom one bath rambler. Typical for the age and place. It was a corner lot so had a bigger backyard with two fruit trees and a double car garage across the yard. Slightly more than we can afford.

We had decided that since we'd been living as roommates for three years now, even sharing a room one year, we were OK together. Adding the right third person would be the trick. So we agreed to dip into our savings for at least six months if necessary to find the right fit. We both had to agree 100% until then.

"Thanks for telling me. I would have said the same thing. Tony is too full of himself sometimes. Barrie, well I just don't know, but Barrie has his moments. Remember in eleventh grade in the handball courts?" I knew all three of us were in the same PE class then. Everyone pretty much liked handball. It wasn't hard and you could pretty much have fun the first time you tried. Barrie didn't have the patience for someone who was on their first try. Barrie had gotten into a fight with a kid who was new to handball and his shot had hit Barrie in the leg. A little rubber ball that wouldn't hurt an elementary school kid much less a guy like Barrie.

"Yeah, what a dick." Pete replied. "We'll just have to keep trying."

As I sat back and let the Turkey take over my rational thoughts I kept going over Ally's behavior tonight and what we would say to each other tomorrow.

I needn't have worried. Ally had thought plenty about it.

12