Ally Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about that for a moment and could see the truth in it. "Yeah, I can see that," I said. "But how did she get so experienced that she knows how a guy who has a circumcised cock feels different from a guy who doesn't? It doesn't seem to me that she's been going out with a ton of guys. Hasn't she been with Jim for over a year now?"

Ally sat up. She took my hands in hers and locked eyes with me. "You really can't tell anyone this OK?" She stressed.

I nodded.

"No! TELL me."

"OK, OK," I said, taking my hands and holding them up as if fending off something, "I promise on our first born to never tell the secrets you are about to indulge."

"Our first born huh?" Ally smiled at this and continued. "Right after Dorthy started college, her first year, she dated someone who got her involved in group sex." She stopped and looked at me to gauge my reaction.

I was gobsmacked. I had no idea what to say to that. Little Dorthy with the plain face, almost nonexistent breasts, and Amish looking wardrobe? Ally could see by the look on my face that I was having a hard time with this one.

She smiled and said, "Yes, group sex. Dorthy. You would have never thought, right?" She giggled. "She makes it sound like lots of fun. And VERY educational." She rolled her eyes at me again. "This is just one girl, one conversation, one time. Like I said, as a guy, you wouldn't believe the things that women talk about. There are no secrets. At least almost none."

Ally got up and started picking up her clothes off the chair where we had tossed them as we had disrobed. "I've got to get going. I have a piano lesson in less than an hour. You get started on that book. I want to have a good long conversation with you after this weekend." She turned back to me and smiled. "And we'll see what you might have learned." She continued to dress in her shorts, blouse, and flip flops. She kissed me and left the room.

I sat on the bed for a few minutes and then put some shorts on and headed into the kitchen for a snack. I was surprised to see Ally still there, in the living room talking to Pete.

"Hey, I thought you were gone." I said looking at the two of them with curiosity.

"Oh, hey, that's right! I've got to get going!" Ally immediately go to her feet then turned to Pete and said, "I hope it works out. We'll see." She came over, pecked me on the lips then walked out the kitchen side door to the street.

I looked at Pete who just shrugged his shoulders and asked what I had plans for that day. I was full of curiosity about what they had been talking about but told him I was going to lay in the back yard and get some reading done.

Pete said he was going to cruise the coast on the way to his dad's house for dinner that night. If the diving, surfing, or fishing looked good he'd call me from there. Otherwise he would just go to his dad's and then be back late tonight.

"Later man!" was both of our replies.

It was the following Tuesday when Ally finally came back over. I had worked all weekend and Ally had a piano recital for one of her students that were moving away from the area. The parents always wanted to see what they were getting for their money and a last bit of reassurance was always helpful. For the parents and the child.

Ally looked great in one of her favorite halter tops she had made. Being a bright yellow color brought your eyes straight to it. As a knitted top the material was thick enough that her nipples didn't normally show through the material. But she was busty enough with her small frame and flat stomach that any man would give her a double take just hoping to see more. She knew she looked good in it and loved to tease while we were out. I loved it too.

Having not seen her for almost four days I was randy at first sight. When she came over to me initially and looked up for a kiss I not only kissed her but slid my hand under her halter and lightly squeezed her left breast. She grabbed my hand pulling it out as she smiled and said, "OK tiger, let's slow down a bit. I know it's been a few days but..." She backed away slowly smiling. "We've got some discussion with the big brain coming. Did you finish the book?"

"AAHH!" I pouted. "I almost finished. I think I get the drift. But little brain wants to play so he won't get in the way of the big brain when he works, OK?" I said playfully coming slowly toward her as she backed down the hall in the direction of my bedroom.

Ally's eyes got real big then she said, "OK!" And turned around, hair flying, as she ran down the hall to my room.

We were both sweaty, sticky, sloppy and satisfied when we lay back about twenty minutes later and propped up on the pillows. Ally sat up higher, turned toward me and got into a cross legged position. I could look straight into her cunt from this angle and see my leakage draining out into her cupped right hand that she had placed there as she maneuvered. She placed her left hand under herself as she moved the right one to her mouth. She then slurped the cum and her juices that had leaked out onto her palm into her mouth. When her right hand was clean she pushed some fingers inside to find more cum then licked it off as well. She kept looking at me and smiling brightly as she did so like she was enjoying a bowel of pudding or ice cream. "Hmmm, we taste good," she murmured.

"OK, now you've had your snack and I've somewhat cleared the fog around the big brain- it may need some further cleaning today- let's get this talk going." I said with a grin and kissed Ally on the forehead. "What's up?"

Ally pulled one of my old t-shirts off the nearby chair and sat on it after stroking and licking herself clean as a cat would. She looked up and me and took my hands in hers. Again. This seemed to be the way we were going to connect whenever talking about things in our 'inner world.'

"So tell me what you think about the book now," she started with.

"Well, I like the premise of the book. I don't want to have my family raised like I was and you probably were. With the man being some sort of dominating leader and everyone else follows. I can see why people from my mom's family background see it as a book that tells you it's OK to screw around with anyone anytime. The chapter on jealousy and sex is something they just could never understand. It's a yes and no, black and white world to them." I looked away from her for a moment, then looked back. "I'm not sure if I'm strong enough, able to control my jealousy enough, to do it myself. I love you so much. I don't want to lose you." I pulled her into my arms and kissed the top of her head tasting the salt from the sweat that was there.

She pulled back and looked up at me. "That's why I wanted you to read this book, have this conversation-and many more-I don't want to lose you either. I love you." I could see the truth of this in her eyes. "But like I asked you before. Do you think we can learn everything ourselves? Don't we need outside information to inform us, keep us satisfied, keep us together? Can any one person be the end all for all satisfaction in an other's life?"

I sat and looked at the longing in her eyes. The love in her eyes. I knew that she was right. My inner world view, put in place by my upbringing, was pretty narrow. There was a lot more world out there and ignoring it wasn't going to do me well in the long run. I needed to open the lens I was seeing the world through or I'd miss a good portion of it.

"No," I said, feeling defeated in some way. "I can see intellectually what you are saying, the book is saying, that you are both right. But my intellect isn't my feelings. I don't know if I can see you have sex with someone, know you've had sex with someone else, and not go crazy."

"But honey I'd always come back to you." She assured me. "Like when I come home from dancing at Naturals. You like that. Why do you like showing me off? What's that feel like?"

I had to sit with that for a few minutes. Just why did I like showing her off? Why did I think it was great for her to take all her clothes off and show strangers her body?

I knew I was proud of her, proud to be with her. It also seemed to be that I was the one she came and went with. And then I realized it had something to do with power. Maybe even control. This surprised me. I sure don't see myself as some sort of power monger.

"I...I'm not sure," I began haltingly. "I do like that you come back to me. I'm really proud of you." I looked deeply into her eyes and smiled. "But I'm not sure why I like other people seeing you. Seeing you naked. Why that makes me excited." I had slowed down and lowered my voice at the end due to the perplexity in my mind.

Ally picked up the slack. "You are proud of me? Why are you proud of me? Is it because of the way I look or that I come back to you?"

I thought for a moment. "Both. I love the way you look. You are gorgeous and I feel so lucky to have you as my girlfriend. I'm proud that you take care of yourself." I kissed the top of her head. After a moment of thinking I added, "And I think I like that other guys are jealous of me because of how beautiful you are."

"Jealous like that Fry surfboard? She asked.

I knew just what she was talking about. A few months before I had purchased a surfboard shaped by what was considered one of the best surfboard shapers in Southern California. When I took it home I had called a number of my surf pals and bragged about the board. Since then two of them had come over and asked to borrow it from me. I had commented about how jealous my friends were of my board.

I wasn't sure this was a line of questioning I wanted to go down. "Maybe a bit, I'm not sure what I mean yet."

"I think it has to do with the old concept of men owning women." She clinched our hands and looked me in the eyes with daggers to stop me when she saw I was going to object. "But I don't think you mean it in a derogatory way. More of a power way. Like at Naturals. When I'm on stage I hold all the power. Men want me so bad. I come home to you and you know they want me bad because of what I tell you and what you've seen. You know they are jealous. Even though they don't know who I go home to, they envy you. It's like a vicarious transfer of power. Do you see what I mean?"

"Yeah," I answered, still thinking about what she just said. "But I don't get how that has to do with ownership."

"That's what I've been saying about our interior world. There isn't really any ownership or even a true transfer of power. It's all in how you interpret the information in your interior world. I just want to be honest enough that our interior worlds match up, or at least be in sync. If they're not we'll never last as a couple." She looked at me with such longing in her eyes they were full of tears. I bent down to kiss her tenderly. I don't know if I'd ever felt closer to her.

"I want that too," I said my throat suddenly full and hard to talk through. "I never want to let you go. I love you Ally," I confessed.

We held each other for a few minutes and said nothing. It felt good.

Slowly we began kissing and fondling each other in a new intimacy that I had never known could exist. Our lovemaking that day was on a new level. I felt as if we were truly one. Especially as we climbed to our mutual climax. Ally had a number of smaller orgasms leading up to it but when we both orgasmed together at the end it was the first time I remember her quivering in my arms for moments afterward. We both fell asleep.

12