Ally Ch. 08

Story Info
Ally meets her new master.
1.1k words
3.63
9.1k
3
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BadJ
BadJ
27 Followers

Several days later, Ally lay on her side deep in sleep one morning. She was naked, tangled in the sheets. Dre had quietly left her side when he heard a knock on the door. It was Omar and Ronnie had come to try out the new girl. Both men undressed and admired Dre's new acquisition. She was very attractive and progressing well according to Dre and Derek. Derek brought Dre some coffee and they sat on the couch watching the scene unfolding in the bed. Their boss and his hired muscle were going to test Ally. Hope she is ready!

Omar and Ronnie carefully got into bed with the sleeping girl. Ally felt them get in bed with her but assumed it was her housemates. She was used to them sharing her bed and her body. Omar gently pulled the sheet off the still sleeping Ally. He liked what he saw. Ronnie (6'10" wall of muscle) wrapped around her from behind spooning with the nude white girl. She smiled sleepily, but still with her eyes closed. Ronnie ran a hand down her side and hip caressing her soft skin. Omar lightly stroked her left breast then kissed her. She responded a little. He tweaked her nipple and she opened her eyes, realizing that a strange man was holding her tit and kissing her! Dre saw her surprise and assured her that these were friends. Krystal walked in dressed only in pink panties and sat between the two on the couch. She was eager to see these two take Ally.

Ally was not making any move to get away but was clearly feeling weird. This guy looked tough. And who was that pressing a hard cock into the cleft between her thighs? Omar was still tweaking her nipple, a bit rougher now, and Ronnie had lifted her left leg to access her pussy.

After a few minutes of foreplay, Omar ordered the still stunned girl onto her back. Ronnie moved out of her way and she did as Omar ordered. Omar sat on her chest and put his dick in her mouth. Ronnie lay at her feet and pushed her legs open. He spread her open and tasted her. She was dry but he would generate some moisture soon. Ronnie's tongue was the longest anyone had ever seen and he was the master of eating pussy. His skills were legendary.

Krystal squirmed on the couch between the others. She was involuntarily reacting to the scene in front of her. She could almost feel Ronnie between her legs. Dre pulled her head down to his hard cock and she began servicing him. Derek pulled her up on her feet and removed her panties. Then she knelt back on the couch waiting for him to penetrate her. Derek spat on her pussy lips and smeared the saliva around with his hard cock. Then he entered into her with one mighty thrust. She never stopped the excellent blowjob she was giving Dre.

Ally couldn't concentrate on sucking Omar with the muscleman between her legs working his magic on her slit. He alternated pressure on her clit with tongue fucking her pussy, rimming her ass and even tongue fucking her ass. He kept her guessing. She came quickly and he just kept up the lapping.

Omar was displeased with her efforts. "Bitch needs to learn to do two things at once." Let's see if her other holes are any good." Omar rose from her chest and Ronnie abandoned her dripping cunt. Omar rolled onto his back and beckoned her to him. She had enough sense to know what was expected of her. She paused. Omar looked so ghetto. His body was covered with tattoos. His soul patch and bald head made him look like the devil. Omar's eyes were pitiless black marbles. His cock was the thickest she had ever seen. This would be uncomfortable at best.

Omar saw her pause and this was unacceptable. He expected immediate compliance. "Bitch get on my cock!" yelled the angry pimp. She slowly moved over and straddled him. She gingerly guided him into her cunt, wincing as it stretched her open wider than she was accustomed. Omar chuckled "relax, it always fits" and he violently pinched her nipples for emphasis. Ally yelped and slid down the thick meat. Omar was pleased. She was tight but still took all 10". Also, she got off on pain. This was a keeper.

Ronnie pushed Ally down onto Omar's chest and spread her butt cheeks, sliding two thick fingers into her anus. Omar snickered and said "Ally, you need to beg Ronnie to fuck your ass." Ally was not happy. Her cunt was impossibly stretched, her nipples burned like fire and these two talked to her like a whore. She had been nice to them but this was too much to ask. "No, you are too big" she said. "Ronnie, take her ass and let's teach her who's in charge here!" "No problem boss!" said Ronnie as he jabbed his cock into her ass with no gentleness.

Krystal heard Ally and knew she was in for it. No one told Omar no. She was going to learn a painful lesson today. Ally felt like a pig on a spit. Ronnie wasn't huge (8") but he was so powerful that his thrusts shook the girl like a car wreck. Ronnie was enjoying himself. He pounded the hapless girl pausing only to smack her ass. Omar was torturing her tits, pulling and twisting her nipples and smacking them to watch them shake. Omar told the suffering girl, "This is the hard way, do as I say. I always get what I want."

She was beginning to agree with him. "I'm sorry, please not so hard" Omar answered with a mighty thrust that made her eyes bug out. "Feel me cum, slut" Omar roared as he filled her up. Ronnie pulled out of Ally to allow Omar to get up. Ally fell flat face down on the mattress. She was a sight. Sweaty hair clung to her shoulders. Her red ass was gaping and had hand prints on it. Cum leaked out of her cavernous vagina.

Ronnie flipped her over onto her back. He hooked her knees under his shoulders and rammed her ass, going balls deep in one powerful thrust. Ally screamed and tried to push him off but he was determined to finish. Ronnie was slamming his body into hers as hard as he could. She shook from the pounding. He came quickly and left her partially conscious and fully broken in. She had experienced all these acts before but never so roughly. Her body reacted and she secretly enjoyed the mauling but wasn't quite ready to admit that these men controlled her body and soul.

BadJ
BadJ
27 Followers