Ally Ch. 09

Story Info
Ally gives in to lust and forgives Dre.
942 words
3.9
3.1k
1
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BadJ
BadJ
27 Followers

When Dre and Derek finished with Ally Krystal looked at her. She was on her side again and Krystal could see her holes were gaping wide open and looked raw. She lightly touched Ally's pussy lips and she jumped. "You must be sore," she commented. "Ibuprofen will help with that. An icepack would ease the swelling. Let's see those tits." They looked stretched out and red. "Those will heal in a few days." Krystal knew from experience what Omar and Ronnie did to girls. She was used by them before.

Ally rested the next few days, finally showering and dressing. She pulled on an oversized jersey and went into the kitchen for food. Krystal fed her and gave her the lowdown on Omar and Ronnie. Krystal needed Ally back servicing the guys. She was getting sore and tired as their only cumbucket. Dre would come to Derek's room nightly and use whatever orifice Derek wasn't occupying. Her pussy was a deep red from all the abuse and her anus was swollen and very tender. The guys had other girls on the side but were insatiable.

Dre was tired of Krystal and it was driving him crazy seeing Ally walk around the house and not being able to hit that. He had done everything he could to get on her good side. Two pierced nipples, a heart tattoo on her hip, and no end of clothes, sweets and sweet words. She was healed from her run in with the boss man and it was time to get some.

His plan was simple. He would drive her crazy horny. Dre placed a dinner invitation on her pillow with a white rose, her favorite. Ally wore a white sleeveless sheath dress. She didn't plan on giving Dre what he wanted but really didn't have any clothing that wasn't revealing. He started that evening with a good steak dinner and a bottle of wine. Dre made certain her glass was never empty. He spoke to her about how much he needed her and how perfect she looked.

After dinner, he took her by the hand and led her to his room, lit candles, spread out a towel and suggested an oil massage. A little tipsy, she agreed. Dre pulled her dress off and she lay down clad in a red thong. He stripped to his boxers and oiled the girl up.

Ally was buzzing. She was also intent on not giving Dre any pussy. She was still mad at him for sharing her with those two thugs. The oil felt warm on her back. She remembered Lance and that day at the beach. She was so innocent then.

Dre was a master at massage. He lavished attention on her body ignoring her sex organs. She was limp and almost asleep after a half hour of his ministrations. Then he removed her thong. She squirmed a bit when he massaged her ass. Turn over baby, he said. Ally complied, having abandoned the quest for celibacy. He continued the massage making her feel anticipation. After another 15 minutes he gave in and massaged her tits. He hadn't had her since the piercings and was excited. Ally had silver rings in her nipples. Dre loved the feel of her hard nipples as he lightly tugged on the rings. Kneading her large oily breasts was really a turn on. He wanted to shove his cock between them but resisted the urge. She was like new again, except for the loose orifices. He was gentle and this frustrated the ho. Ally liked it rough and this was not what she was used to. A pain slut needed to suffer to cum.

Dre knew she would give in. She always had. She was a born slut. Ally need to be taken, not asked. The rougher, the better. It took great willpower not to defile the drunk girl. He needed her to ask him to do it.

Dre released her tits, watching them shine with oil, the silver rings calling attention to her hard nipples. He started massaging the area around her mound. As he worked her lips opened further and he could see moisture. She strained to reach his fingers with her hips. Dre would just come near her lips or clit and pull back. "Don't tease me, let me cum" she begged. "Will you do anything I ask?' " Yes!" Is your body open to my friends?" " Yes!"

Dre slammed into his slave in one thrust. She arched her back in relief. He started slamming into her with great force. Her body slapping wetly against his. Derek and Krystal heard the banging and came in to watch. The couple on the bed were to busy to notice the audience. Dre came soon and rolled off. Derek and Krystal were clapping. Ally smiled wanly. She was conquered. Just like Krystal, she was their tool.

Derek climbed between the oil covered girl's legs. She looked up at him waiting for him to penetrate her. He fell on top of her and kissed her roughly filling her slippery hole. Derek was bottomed out almost immediately. Krystal was cleaning Dre off and he was fingering her with energy. Ally came under Derek and he pulled out. Using some slop from her cunt, he coated three big fingers and shoved them up her ass. She gasped in surprise. Ask me to cum in your ass. She did and he started the penetration. He kissed her and pulled on her nipple rings while he fucked her ass. Ally was overwhelmed. She rubbed her clit and came with that monster in her ass. Ally was theirs forever.

BadJ
BadJ
27 Followers