Mirrors

Story Info
The new guy is fun.
1.2k words
3k
3
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy introduced me to Chris in August at a networking mixer for their local industry. It was at a hotel, in the ballroom. Daddy had told him about me already and this was our opportunity to meet and see if we get along. I was wearing a dress and heels, appropriate for the business crowd we were among, but slightly on the sexy side. When Chris joined us he greeted Daddy and they chatted but he was quiet. Checking me out and trying to look confident. I asked if he'd like to go get a drink and we went over to the bar.

"Daddy's told me you're doing well lately. I've been looking forward to meeting you."

He said "Thanks. You look great. So how does this work? We go get a room and come back down here like we didn't just fuck?" I said "We can certainly go upstairs if you like what you see and want to see more. I can get the room key now if you'd like?"

"Let's go" he said. So we walked back to Daddy and I said we'd like to go to the room he booked. He gave me the key and whispered in Chris' ear before we walked to the elevator. He was excited already.

We went to a room upstairs and he fucked me. It was hot rejoining the mixer after he fucked me and I even had just a little cum on my neck. He saw me again 3 weeks later and since then he's been a regular every 2-3 weeks.

He likes me to meet him at a bar, dressed nice but slightly slutty. I always wear a skirt or dress, no panties. I stopped wearing panties around black men in my 20's. They'd just end up lost or ripped.

So we recently met out at a bar and had a drink then went to his house. I sucked his dick on the couch, then he had me ride him. He moved me to the end of the couch, I was standing on the floor and bent over the arm of the couch taking his BBC from behind.

He suddenly told me "Mouth" and I turned around and knelt to suck again. He let me do that for a few minutes and said "I want that ass. I need to fuck that big white ass." I told him "mmm, I want this dick in my ass so bad, daddy" and he said "You're a good fucking slut." So he lead me to the bedroom.

His bedroom closets are the type with doors that are floor to ceiling mirrors. He laid down on the bed and told me to get on him reverse cowgirl. "Start with your pussy." I took off my heels and reached for the cock to put it in my pussy and lowered onto it smooth, pressing deep all the way and holding it. Leaning straight up, arching my back with the cock all the way in my guts. Rolling my hips slightly to make his black cock at home inside me.

His hands all over my ass and hips. I leaned forward again and started fucking him, dropping my pussy on him. It's hard not to notice the mirrors and our reflections. I looked hot riding him. His hands were rubbing my ass with oil when he said "That's good, good pussy, bitch. Now put it in your ass." Looking back over my shoulder I said "Yes, daddy" and leaned up and grabbed his cock. I put it in my ass.

After working it in and slowly taking him entirely inside, he pulled me back so I was leaning back over his chest. My hands on the bed on either side of him, and my knees were spread now. Riding up and down on his big black cock in my ass.

I kept going and he eventually grabbed my hair in his fist with his other hand on my hip, helping me go up and down as he said "pay attention." I never expected to hear that during sex. And I automatically did pay attention to the feeling of it traveling through me and his grip of my hair. He aimed my head toward the mirror across the room in front of me as he pumped my ass from below.

"Work your clit, bitch"

I brought one hand to my clit and began teasing myself.

"Look at that whore in the mirror."

He was pointing my face towards it.

"Tell her you're a black cock whore. Keep working your clit, slut."

I looked in the mirror at myself. My feet were on the bed, my knees spread with a black man under me and his huge dick fucking my asshole. I was rubbing my clit and making eye contact with myself. All I was wearing was jewelry. Thin necklace, earrings, bracelet, anklet and rings. I looked like a porn star slut.

I'm a black cock whore.

I'm a black cock whore. More confidently the second time.

I'm your fucking whore, daddy!

His dick was so much harder now and he was pumping me harder. As I was moaning, he said sharply "Pay attention to her! Don't tell me you're a whore. I know you're a fucking whore. Tell HER you're a black cock whore." His fist in my hair.

I'M A BLACK COCK WHORE!

I'M A FUCKING WHORE!

OH GOD FUCK MY ASS I'M A WHORE.

MY FUCKING ASS!

I came on top of him, panting "You're a whore. You're a whore now. I'm a whore." as he just kept fucking me, gently winding down with me on top of him out of breath.

He put me to the side, next to him. I laid there on my side catching my breath as he got up and went to the shower. After a few minutes I joined him. He was all sudsy when I got in. As I was soaping up, he was leaning against the wall of the shower holding his cock. I grinned. "You look like you ain't done!" we laughed as he complimented my body. So of course, I bent over toward him and licked that cock, took it in my mouth. Squatted down in front of him, his hands in my hair again, feeling his finger tips moving across my scalp as I "mmmmmm" take him in my mouth, twisting my mouth around his cock.

He said I give the best throat. "You're a nasty bitch. I can tell you love cock. You're fucking dedicated to it. Fuck. You deserve another load. You want more cum? Stand up." I stood up and he put me against the shower wall. He blocked the water and his cock found its way to my pussy again.

After a few minutes the height difference was too inconvenient. Earlier in the living room I had heels on to compensate for being short. I was barefoot now in the shower. "Maybe my ass would work?" I said over my shoulder back at him. "That's right" as he soaped it up. I arched again for daddy as he entered my ass for the second time. He fucked me there in the shower from behind so good. "I'm gonna feed you this next load. You hungry, slut?" I said "Yes Daddy! Gimme your cum!" "Get down" as he pulled out. My mouth open in front of him. My face sprayed with warm cum and hot shower water at the same time.

When he was dressed he said he had a meeting to get to, so I got dressed, thanked him, and left.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Chairman of the Board Ch. 01 The Chairman's Xmas party.in Loving Wives
Sara's Depraved Temptations Ch. 01 Sara learns something new about boyfriend's roomie.in Loving Wives
How Our Cuckolding Started, Pt. 01 Wife discovers husband's bbc cuckold fantasy.in Loving Wives
Chrissy & Amy Get a Little Crazy Girls night out gets a little out of hand.in Interracial Love
Bad Influence Mother, teacher, model... and a black cock slut.in Interracial Love
More Stories